Page 153 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 531031431491501511521531541551561571632032531153 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    what's a coro coro? and it's relevance?
    CoroCoro is a Japanese magazine which promotes toys and video games and so on. In the pre-release period for Pokemon games, CoroCoro often provides new information in the form of, for example, region maps, new characters and even new Pokemon, as was seen in previous pre-release periods.

It releases on the 15th of each month, but copies of the magazine are normally leaked a few days early; though there's no saying exactly when scans will leak, in generally occurs around the 11th, though it has happened earlier and in some cases later.

Not sure if someone threw this out there but two Pokemon I just thought could get an evolution are Plusle and Minun. The first time I saw them I thought they would evolve and was surprised when they didn't. I wouldn't mind if they didn't though. Also, I would love for a pre-evo for Miltank/Tauros (like Tyrogue who can evolve in either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan).
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Top favs:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ogical-Society

So around the fifteenth?

I can't wait. I hope they reveal a batch of new Pokemon.

Anyways, I think Arbok would have a cool evolution, but I personally don't see the point of it. I think Arbok's fine as it is.
    Pokemon Y Current Team

These are two evos I would like to have.

Octillery - Turn it into a giant, monster octopus covered with armor that resembles coral. Make the mouth bigger and more cannon-like. Also spread the tentacles out more instead of having 6 of em bunched together at the back. The name can be a reference to the Kraken from various mythologies.

Rapidash - Turn it into a flaming Pegasus and add a flying secondary type.

I'm sure I can think of a ton more but that's all I got at the moment.
    http://videogameclown.blogspot.com

Rapidash becoming a flaming Pegasus has been wanted for so long, I think it should happen.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy T View Post
    Octillery - Turn it into a giant, monster octopus covered with armor that resembles coral. Make the mouth bigger and more cannon-like. Also spread the tentacles out more instead of having 6 of em bunched together at the back. The name can be a reference to the Kraken from various mythologies.
    That would be cool, maybe Tanken? (Tank and Kraken)
    I'm sure Game freak could make up a better name.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Yeah....no, I don't see smeargle getting an evolution. I think the whole point of giving older pokemon new evolutions, is to bring more usage to that pokemon. Smeargle gets enough usage. (For a gimmick pokemon) Secondly the only difference would be higher stats, and coupled with Moody ability.eh, would be kind of overkill.(especially for a gimmick pokemon.)

I agree! Arbok would totaly earn my vote! I think it would make an excellent Poison/Dragon!

Speaking of unevolved fish, Luvdisc should have totally evolved in Alomomola.
    Yes, I was one of those people who thought Alomomola was going to be Luvdisc's evo.

Also, pardon me but what is a "gimmick" Pokemon? I know OU, UU, NU and such but never heard of gimmick.

Top favs:

Quote Originally Posted by MileniaKitsune View Post
    Yes, I was one of those people who thought Alomomola was going to be Luvdisc's evo.

Also, pardon me but what is a "gimmick" Pokemon? I know OU, UU, NU and such but never heard of gimmick.
    A gimmick pokemon is one of those pokemon like Ditto Smeargle and Castform, that albeit having low stats they have unique abilities (or gimmicks, hence the name)
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Not sure if someone threw this out there but two Pokemon I just thought could get an evolution are Plusle and Minun. The first time I saw them I thought they would evolve and was surprised when they didn't. I wouldn't mind if they didn't though. Also, I would love for a pre-evo for Miltank/Tauros (like Tyrogue who can evolve in either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan).
    That's an interesting theory. Although Minun and Plusle's stats are rather good for there tiers, I could see them greatly benefitting from evolutions. Plusle I would imagine would volve into Multisle, and Minun would evolve into Divinun. Still, id rather see a new Pikachu clone. Maybe a Chipmunk, (eventhough chespin is kind of a chipmunk)
    Electric/Grass, would be its typing, which is unique and keep the tradition going.

Also, although I would LOVE! a Baby pokemon for Tauros and Miltank. That means that anybody with a female Tauros, wouldn't be able to transfer it over to this new game, plus they would have to tweak miltanks egg moves so that Tauros couldn't learn EVERY move miltank can.
    Don't get me wrong, I WOULD LOVE THESE TWO TO BE RELATED.
    But I'm afraid that they would have to TWEAK these two pokemon too much in order to have this happen.

What I can agree with though, is maybe make it so that if Tauros and Miltank breed together. That a special hybrid would be made. Maybe a Mule/Donkey Pokemon.
    (eventhough cows and bulls have nothing to do with Mules or donkeys)
    That way they would further more be seen as counterparts, but also a new pokemon would be made as a result.
    What do you guys think?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

That's an interesting theory. Although Minun and Plusle's stats are rather good for there tiers, I could see them greatly benefitting from evolutions. Plusle I would imagine would volve into Multisle, and Minun would evolve into Divinun. Still, id rather see a new Pikachu clone. Maybe a Chipmunk, (eventhough chespin is kind of a chipmunk)
    Electric/Grass, would be its typing, which is unique and keep the tradition going.

Also, although I would LOVE! a Baby pokemon for Tauros and Miltank. That means that anybody with a female Tauros, wouldn't be able to transfer it over to this new game, plus they would have to tweak miltanks egg moves so that Tauros couldn't learn EVERY move miltank can.
    Don't get me wrong, I WOULD LOVE THESE TWO TO BE RELATED.
    But I'm afraid that they would have to TWEAK these two pokemon too much in order to have this happen.

What I can agree with though, is maybe make it so that if Tauros and Miltank breed together. That a special hybrid would be made. Maybe a Mule/Donkey Pokemon.
    (eventhough cows and bulls have nothing to do with Mules or donkeys)
    That way they would further more be seen as counterparts, but also a new pokemon would be made as a result.
    What do you guys think?
    No one can have a female Tauros. It's 100% male.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    No one can have a female Tauros. It's 100% male.
    Oh my goodness. I had no idea.
    I own cattle and so I know for a fact that there are female bulls. I just didn't realize tauros was all male till I checked bulba just now.
    How embarassing....well then that definatley changes my opinion on the matter.
    Still id rather have Tauros and Miltank create a new Pokemon, then to add a Pre-evo that evolves into either.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Eh guys, don't forget that there's a lot more Pokémon that need evolutions than Arbok, Rapidash and Octillery. That doesn't mean that they won't have one, but just because they are already great developed and I think Pokémon such as Tauros, Miltank, Lapras, Druddigon, Kanghskhan, Tropius and much more could be well placed to have a new evolution.

Talking about it, Luvdic and Alomomola, I'm sure they'll discover something about it. It feels too strange, these two fishes are too similar, maybe they'll find a way to make them evolve to the other...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    CoroCoro is a Japanese magazine which promotes toys and video games and so on. In the pre-release period for Pokemon games, CoroCoro often provides new information in the form of, for example, region maps, new characters and even new Pokemon, as was seen in previous pre-release periods.

It releases on the 15th of each month, but copies of the magazine are normally leaked a few days early; though there's no saying exactly when scans will leak, in generally occurs around the 11th, though it has happened earlier and in some cases later.
    ooooo are they online?

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Not sure if someone threw this out there but two Pokemon I just thought could get an evolution are Plusle and Minun. The first time I saw them I thought they would evolve and was surprised when they didn't.
    As a child I used to think that Plusle and Minun evolved into Latios and Latias respectively.

Anyway, Octillery evolving into the Kraken is one of the best ideas I have heard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    As a child I used to think that Plusle and Minun evolved into Latios and Latias respectively.

Anyway, Octillery evolving into the Kraken is one of the best ideas I have heard so far.
    same here lol i also thought that shellos turned into lapras and that Kraken thing would be epic!

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Eh guys, don't forget that there's a lot more Pokémon that need evolutions than Arbok, Rapidash and Octillery. That doesn't mean that they won't have one, but just because they are already great developed and I think Pokémon such as Tauros, Miltank, Lapras, Druddigon, Kanghskhan, Tropius and much more could be well placed to have a new evolution.

Talking about it, Luvdic and Alomomola, I'm sure they'll discover something about it. It feels too strange, these two fishes are too similar, maybe they'll find a way to make them evolve to the other...
    I doubt it. Luvdisc and Alomomola have totally different stats.

Plusle and Minun should totally evolve into Multipulse and Dividun.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Quote Originally Posted by jakovu View Post
    I doubt it. Luvdisc and Alomomola have totally different stats.

Plusle and Minun should totally evolve into Multipulse and Dividun.
    those are actually some of the most creative names ive heard lol

Ask me stupid stuff

It doesn't really make sense that plusle or minun evos would be based on multiplication and division. They are not based on the mathematical use of plus and minus but the electric one.
    Mawile, now eating Dragons for breakfast!

any of the following I'm hoping for

evo i'd like
    arbok-poison/dark
    sandslash ground/(maybe)steel
    stunkfish
    sabeleye
    zebrastrike-fire/electric
    torkol-fire/steel
    weezing
    beeheeyem-psy/ground
    luvdisc-water/psy
    eeveelutions-preferably flying or normal

preevo
    lapras
    throh/sawk
    heracross
    skarmory

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    It doesn't really make sense that plusle or minun evos would be based on multiplication and division. They are not based on the mathematical use of plus and minus but the electric one.
    your point? i think it's pretty cool even if it's the electric reference why not bring the other two basic math functions into their evos

Ask me stupid stuff

I like to see both Tropius and Absol with pre-evolves, just like they made Chimacho 2 regions ago. The three are somwhat connected, of they being next to each other in the Pokedex.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I like to see both Tropius and Absol with pre-evolves, just like they made Chimacho 2 regions ago. The three are somwhat connected, of they being next to each other in the Pokedex.
    I never heard of them being connected at all.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I never heard of them being connected at all.
    the only thing i can think of is they were both in Jirachi and the Wishmaker but Tropius was just kinda there

Ask me stupid stuff

Oh my goodness. I had no idea.
    I own cattle and so I know for a fact that there are female bulls. I just didn't realize tauros was all male till I checked bulba just now.
    How embarassing....well then that definatley changes my opinion on the matter.
    Still id rather have Tauros and Miltank create a new Pokemon, then to add a Pre-evo that evolves into either.
    Tauros and Miltank creating a new Pokemon sounds interesting too. I just want a connection between them since they seem so compatible to me.

Multisle, Divinun for Plusle and Minun sound great XD I thought of Sumasle and Lessnun

@Greekboy Alrighty thanks for clearing that up

Top favs:

Tauros and Miltank creating a new Pokemon sounds interesting too. I just want a connection between them since they seem so compatible to me.

Multisle, Divinun for Plusle and Minun sound great XD I thought of Sumasle and Lessnun

@Greekboy Alrighty thanks for clearing that up
    well those are cool names too and i'm still for a prevo but i never thought of them making a new pokemon and that sounds cool. but the main reason i want a prevo for both of them is so that tauros could finally get some egg moves

Ask me stupid stuff

Page 153 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 531031431491501511521531541551561571632032531153 ... LastLast