Page 155 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 551051451511521531541551561571581591652052551155 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Oh my goodness. I had no idea.
    I own cattle and so I know for a fact that there are female bulls. I just didn't realize tauros was all male till I checked bulba just now.
    How embarassing....well then that definatley changes my opinion on the matter.
    Still id rather have Tauros and Miltank create a new Pokemon, then to add a Pre-evo that evolves into either.
    No, female bulls do not exist, let me quote this for you again since you apparently didn't see it last time.
    "A bull is an intact (i.e., not castrated) adult male of the species Bos taurus (cattle). More muscular and aggressive than the female of the species, the cow."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcubxox View Post

But on an unrelated note... What pokemon dual types can there be that has no weaknesses? Except dark/ghost?
    I think that might be it Eelektross has no weaknesses due to levitate but i can't think of any except maybe a poison/steel with levitate but that still has a weakness to fire or a dragon/steel with levitate but that's still weak to fighting

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Nah, they have good enough stats already.

Though, they would appreciate learning more moves. Eeveelutions in general don't have very many they can learn.
    I don't see any eeveelutions evolving. At the very least, not until there's an eeveelution of each and every type.

And I would love for Donphan to get an evo. Could be this big, bad ***, armored elephant.
    A+ because I'm a Donphan-fan. And also because the current dex lacks freakin' great elephant pokemon. THAT IS A THING THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy T View Post
    How about a walking geyser for a Fire/Water Pokemon? And I would love for Donphan to get an evo. Could be this big, bad ***, armored elephant.
    That definitely needs to happen! And when it evolves it could get Sand Force or Sand Rush

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    After reading some of the things on here, I say my evo wish list goes as this.

Absol - Dark
    Illumise/Volbeat - Bug/Fire or Bug/Electric (they are fireflies/lightning bugs)
    Rapidash - Fire/Flying (I'm a fan of the Ponyta line so I want it)
    Sabeleye - Dark/Ghost
    Torkoal - Fire/Water (I like the steam idea)
    Zebstrika - Electric, maybe Fire/Electric (I used it during my first Black playthrough and was disappointed by the lack of power and I liked the idea)
    Eevee- Dragon and something else
    Dunsparce - Normal/Dragon or Normal/Ground
    Farfetch'd - Fighting/Flying
    Cherrim - Grass (cute pokemon, it could become a pretty lady thing sort of like Lilligant but enough differences to really make them different)
    Combee - (something to not make the males COMPLETELY useless)
    Basculin - (a speedy water type would be nice)
    Chatot- Normal/Flying (or Sound/Flying if that actually becomes a type)
    Carnivine - Grass/maybe some other type added one, it just depends on how it turns out

I don't want that many unless there's a decent Gen III sized load of new Pokemon total, but those are some I'd just like to see. Also Pre-Evos mainly include Lapras, Kangakhan, Milktank/Tauros, and a few others within reason (not like give Emogla one for no good reason).
    Some of those are alright. Chatot is definitely not getting one due to the fact that Chatot is already banned in official tournaments and Random Matchup because of how Chatter works. Unless the whole Mic feature of it is completely removed and just made a regular move with 30% chance of confusion. If they do so, then sure, Chatot should get an evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Some of those are alright. Chatot is definitely not getting one due to the fact that Chatot is already banned in official tournaments and Random Matchup because of how Chatter works. Unless the whole Mic feature of it is completely removed and just made a regular move with 30% chance of confusion. If they do so, then sure, Chatot should get an evolution.
    i don't see chatot evolving anyways but speaking of bird pokemon, i would love to see farfetche'd evolve

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcubxox View Post

But on an unrelated note... What pokemon dual types can there be that has no weaknesses? Except dark/ghost?
    I've thought about this many times, and I don't think there are any. That's the only type combination that has no weaknesses, but there are other ways to get a Pokemon with no weaknesses if it has only one type weakness and an ability that nullifies it. The Tynamo line is a prime example, because their ability nullifies the only type of attack that's super effective against their type.
    Here are the only examples I can think of for ways to have a Pokemon with no weaknesses:
    *Water/Ground with Sap Sipper
    *Bug/Steel with Flare Boost
    *Normal/Ghost with some kind of new ability to nullify Dark-type attacks
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

There is an animal that I kinda thought of that they have not made yet. I actually drew one as a fakemon but it would be kind of cool if they made a Giant Squid. It could be a large Pokemon like Wailord but its not the largest Pokemon. They definitely need more fossil pokemon based on ancient creatures they haven't done yet.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I just want to see more types combined with Fire. It always seems like Fire gets the least imagination. Gen IV the only new fire type was the starter. Gen V we had Pansear, Darmantian, Litwick, Heatmor, and Volcarona. I loved the litwick line, so much fun to use. and Volcarona was a beast!

Things I'd like to see?
    Fire/Steel
    Fire/Water
    Fire/Electric
    Fire/Grass
    Fire/Ice...

Anything with Fire...
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

My level 100s:

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    I just want to see more types combined with Fire. It always seems like Fire gets the least imagination. Gen IV the only new fire type was the starter. Gen V we had Pansear, Darmantian, Litwick, Heatmor, and Volcarona. I loved the litwick line, so much fun to use. and Volcarona was a beast!

Things I'd like to see?
    Fire/Steel
    Fire/Water
    Fire/Electric
    Fire/Grass
    Fire/Ice...

Anything with Fire...
    I like the idea of a giant crab with geothermal vents on its back as a water/fire type.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

- One pre-evo for miltank, tauros and bouffalant (if female = miltank, if male 50/50 tauros/bouffalant)
    - Connect the kangaskhan line with the marowak line with a pre-evo/split-evo
    - Sableye and mawile evolutions
    - Dunsparce and quilfish evolutions
    - Audino pre and evo (I don't want those but I just feel like they will be in the new games)
    - Mr. Mime evo and maybe Jinx evo
    - Ghost and dragon eevee

- A dolphin
    - A Narwhal
    - A Killer Whale
    - A real chicken (no combusken was a very ugly chicken like thing, not a chicken imo)
    - A falcon
    - a Gheiser (water/fire)
    - Flying diglett like line, instead of popping out of the ground, they pop out of a cloud (flylett and flewtrio? )
    - Ghost knight armor
    - Locust pokémon
    - A caveman
    - A zeppelin pokémon? maybe a farfetched drifloon evo? or a stand alone...
    - Instead of a electric pika clone rodent, now a fire one?
    - Bulldozer pokémon, ground/electric?
    - A real panda dark/fight
    - A fire glalie like pokémon...
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    - A Killer Whale
    - A real chicken (no combusken was a very ugly chicken like thing, not a chicken imo)
    It doesn't matter if it was ugly, it's still a chicken lol. We have Kyogre for an Orca but a non legend one I'd like to see.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    We have Kyogre for an Orca but a non legend one I'd like to see.
    Kyogre...an orca...okay...i've never seen an orca in kyogre, just a big strange whale with red patterns and strange eyes
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

I would like a branched evo for then vanillite line, which can turn into different flavours of ice-cream depending on the held item

Pre evolutions I want:

Lickitung
    Tropius
    Miltank and Tauros
    Delibird (just imagine how CUTE that'd be)
    Skarmory
    Seviper and Zangoose
    Kangaskhan
    Maractus
    Girafaring

Evolutions:

Mawile
    Sableye
    Cherrim
    Chatot
    Combee
    Tynamo... make that poor thing a bit more useful
    Liepard
    Girafaring

And some cool alternative evolution, I don't know what exactly though.

Cool to see someone else [secretly] wants a Tropius pre-evo.
    And Combee/Tynamo evolve, lolwut.

Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, Castform, Chimecho, Swoobat, Luvdisc, Pachirisu, Delibird, Spinda, they MUST evolve.
    Last edited by Luxvan; 6th February 2013 at 6:16 PM.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleh View Post
    Pre evolutions I want:

Lickitung
    Tropius
    Miltank and Tauros
    Delibird (just imagine how CUTE that'd be)
    Skarmory
    Seviper and Zangoose
    Kangaskhan
    Maractus
    Girafaring

Evolutions:

Mawile
    Sableye
    Cherrim
    Chatot
    Combee
    Tynamo... make that poor thing a bit more useful
    Liepard
    Girafaring

And some cool alternative evolution, I don't know what exactly though.
    What do you mean by making Tynamo more useful? It's already got an evolution that is useful.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

You know what you may laugh but I want an evo for Kricketune. It could get bigger and one of its arms could turn into a violin. How is a pokemon thats design is about music have a higher attack than sp. attack when all the sound based moves are special? makes no sense to me its evo needs to be specially based and learn all the sound moves maybe even have an ability that increases sound moves by 1.5 or something. He could become a sing perish song user.

come on gotta love Dat Stache!
    Last edited by Avi604; 6th February 2013 at 6:29 PM.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    You know what you may laugh but I want an evo for Kricketune. It could get bigger and one of its arms could turn into a violin. How is a pokemon thats design is about music have a higher attack than sp. attack when all the sound based moves are special? makes no sense to me its evo needs to be specially based and learn all the sound moves maybe even have an ability that increases sound moves by 1.5 or something. He could become a sing perish song user.

come on gotta love Dat Stache!
    I used Kricketune for a good half of Sinnoh. It was good for a while but just couldn't measure up in the end. An evolution would probably suit it well!
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

My level 100s:

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    -A caveman
    Haven't we got Tangrowth for that?

Me-I'm different! Everybody hates me, and I hate everybody!

I am not sure about this but wasn't Buizel the first generation 4 Pokemon to be seen and he was shown in the movie? Do you think that the first new Pokemon we will see from generation 6 (besides the starter and legendary Pokemon) will be in the movie or sooner?

Maybe the short that comes with the film, eevee and friends will show new eeveelution?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Maybe the short that comes with the film, eevee and friends will show new eeveelution?
    What short? Has there been said something about a short with Eevee in it by nintendo?

Quote Originally Posted by Drohn View Post
    I am not sure about this but wasn't Buizel the first generation 4 Pokemon to be seen and he was shown in the movie? Do you think that the first new Pokemon we will see from generation 6 (besides the starter and legendary Pokemon) will be in the movie or sooner?
    I think Lucario was the first one shown. If not Lucario, it was Bonsly, Weavile or Mime Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think Lucario was the first one shown. If not Lucario, it was Bonsly, Weavile or Mime Jr.
    It was actually Munchlax.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Page 155 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 551051451511521531541551561571581591652052551155 ... LastLast