Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I don't think a fusion is necessary. More like "borrowing" it for a while so that it could train itself and evolve.
    Yeah I don't find it necessary. Just asking what he meant.

OMG. It looks horrible; it doesn't even look like a Pokemon! Still, I'm not complaining. I was hoping for a Steel/Ghost Pokemon this generation. At least I can still hope for an evolution that is a possessed suit of armour called Armortal.
    My favourite gen 6 Pokemon:
    Delphox
    Pyroar
    Pangoro
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Tyrantrum
    Aurorus
    Hawlucha
    Trevenant
    Gourgeist

2638-1756-0896
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Munna, Wobbuffet, Duosion

another great looking pokemon this gen mons so far have amazing design hopefully it is just the beginning
    Steel Ghost is an amazing typing. 3 immunities and it looks like it could mpossibly have levitate as an ability. so potential 4 imunities and very few weaknesses (only fire?). i think it could be a standalone pokemon it just doesnt look like its going t evolve imo

Quote Originally Posted by Galvantula1992 View Post
    OMG. It looks horrible; it doesn't even look like a Pokemon! Still, I'm not complaining. I was hoping for a Steel/Ghost Pokemon this generation. At least I can still hope for an evolution that is a possessed suit of armour called Armortal.
    Well please explain what a pokemon is the person who creates pokemon can't make a pokemon so what is a pokemon?

No no no don't ger me started on fusions, I was mad already such mechanic exists on the coolest legendary ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arxeon View Post
    Hexcalibur so much awesome in that name everyone remember if that name is used we all came up with it right here right now we have made history lol
    Listen here you little ****ing ****, /vp/ came up with that 10/10 name long before you did. Proof: http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/12881922/#12882463
    "We have made history."
    Lying little ****.
    White FC: 2881 3968 7474

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    Hexcalibur FTW! Swear Down! Do it Gamefreak! Do it! Do it Do it DO IT! [The terrible Starsky & Hutch film was onl last night, with Ben Stiller's character playing a character constantly saying that :P]

Hey you're the yaoi fan boy :P though with me it would be more bara

I hope we see an Ice type soon then! The designs are so awesome this gen!

It's caught on so quickly, I'm so proud =']

A sword/Shield theme could be cool guys
    Bara? I need to talk to you later. ^^

Last Gen's Ice Types were cool. But I was disappointed with there being 6 Pure Ice, and only one Dual Type, and that was a legendary. Hoping for some neat combinations with Ice this time. ^^

Also, love that Sword Shield thing. Kinda like Rampardos and Bastiodon (attack and defence). I'm all for it.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by stenli View Post
    No no no don't ger me started on fusions, I was mad already such mechanic exists on the coolest legendary ever.
    Its his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by aerial_ace View Post
    another great looking pokemon this gen mons so far have amazing design hopefully it is just the beginning
    Steel Ghost is an amazing typing. 3 immunities and it looks like it could mpossibly have levitate as an ability. so potential 4 imunities and very few weaknesses (only fire?). i think it could be a standalone pokemon it just doesnt look like its going t evolve imo
    Someone, sorry can't remember the name =[ a shiny Vulpix avatar [Looked back: Dukkee, credit to you ] - suggested that it's name indeed hints at one weakness- 'suki' can mean a chink in one's armour idiomatically, it also means an oppurtunity arrising- 'hitotsu' mean alone or one- so it's name altogether could contain something like 'one weakness'
    Last edited by storm12; 4th July 2013 at 12:19 PM.
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonPiper View Post
    Listen here you little ****ing ****, /vp/ came up with that 10/10 name long before you did. Proof: http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/12881922/#12882463
    "We have made history."
    Lying little ****.
    I apologise but I hadn't read that someone had already come up with the name but please I don't like being called a liar on account of not knowing all my facts before hand I apologise for not reading every forum that exists before hand my good sir sorry storm21 we are clearly both assholes for not checking every web page that exists before coming up with a name

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Bara? I need to talk to you later. ^^

Last Gen's Ice Types were cool. But I was disappointed with there being 6 Pure Ice, and only one Dual Type, and that was a legendary. Hoping for some neat combinations with Ice this time. ^^

Also, love that Sword Shield thing. Kinda like Rampardos and Bastiodon (attack and defence). I'm all for it.
    Oh really the lols I'm having right now :P haha!

I really don't even want to speculate on an Ice type and just let Gamefreak do their thing ;P

Perhaps the Shield counterpart could be Rock/Ghost? Would be nice

"We have made history."
    Lying little ****.
    Er, excuse me! first what or who the F(ck is /vp/???? second we aren't the WHOLE internet 'k? so we don't know what came where- but hexcalibur came from my wittle head and not a trawl through every fan forum on the net =|

I'm never usually agro on here, EVER, but:
    P!ss off you tw@t! We are basking in our little ghost sword joy ;D

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Oooooo I know! Maybe when their both in your party, and one of them levels up, both turn into a ghostly knight almost like how Mantine has Remeraid under its belly.

Really am loving Hexcalibur.
    interesting- like an opposite shedinja? that could be cool!

I apologise but I hadn't read that someone had already come up with the name but please I don't like being called a liar on account of not knowing all my facts before hand I apologise for not reading every forum that exists before hand my good sir sorry storm21 we are clearly both assholes for not checking every web page that exists before coming up with a name
    Here here, don't apologise to him dude, even sarcastically!- that was like the most randomly violent, pointless attack I have EVER seen on a forum! Wtf!
    Last edited by storm12; 4th July 2013 at 12:18 PM.
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

children, children it's only a game forum.... as for Hexcalibur, yes yes great but really... it's possibly the most obvious choice for a ghostly sword.

I mean it doesn't look like what I'd expect a Pokemon to look like. Mostly if I see an image I can detect straight away whether it's a Pokemon or not. If I wasn't told that it was a Pokemon then I would never have even thought so, like Cryogonal.
    Delphox
    Pyroar
    Pangoro
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Tyrantrum
    Aurorus
    Hawlucha
    Trevenant
    Gourgeist

2638-1756-0896

"We have made history."
    Lying little ****.
    So are you acting like an ******* so your 4chan anon friends, see your post? and yes the Serebii kids are afraid, we are all kids around here.

Here here, don't apologise to him dude, even sarcastically!- that was like the most randomly violent, pointless attack I have EVER seen on a forum! Wtf!
    I know I mean if we had just stole it we should have straight up said Hexcalibur but there was a whole conversation between us brainstorming names kinda ridiculous to think we would check every forum to just steal a name :/

Honestly, I don't care whether my 'anon friends' see my posts. This is an old account anyway. My sole intent was to call that kid out.
    White FC: 2881 3968 7474

Quote Originally Posted by Dreis View Post
    children, children it's only a game forum.... as for Hexcalibur, yes yes great but really... it's possibly the most obvious choice for a ghostly sword.
    Children? Solomon Pisspipe or whatever needs to wash his mouth out with soap and trying going outside instead of attacking us for not sitting at our 4 linked monitors scanning the entire pokefanbase all day =|

I'm never usually a mean person ,but I swear, that b!tch got me RILED up!

Though with this design in particular- it looks Celtic in origin; Excaliburis sometimes thought of having magical powers etc. and this sword could in particular have a 'hex' placed upon it- hence why it came to 'life' etc. If it is so obvious why was that guy losing his sh!t???

Honestly, I don't care whether my 'anon friends' see my posts. This is an old account anyway. My sole intent was to call that kid out.
    You're sole intent was absolute patheticism =| go and write to gamefreak so you can collect a medel for biggest hissy fit had over a horribly cheesy pun of a name that occurred in many a mind, not all with internet access and a bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So are you acting like an ******* so your 4chan anon friends, see your post? and yes the Serebii kids are afraid, we are all kids around here.
    We're kids? What the f(ck these clowns chatting, right Pepsi_Plunge dude :P there is so much pathetic on the internet it is unbeliveable :P

tehe we just a happy forum with a cool ghosty sword why these peeps be trippin'?

I know I mean if we had just stole it we should have straight up said Hexcalibur but there was a whole conversation between us brainstorming names kinda ridiculous to think we would check every forum to just steal a name :/
    Don't worry about it man, it's been and done

I just want to think about if there will be any more of the long anticipated type combos this gen then- like Psychic/Dark or Grass/Ghost- Gamefreak seem to be pushing into fresher, deeper waters of creativity this gen- so I hope we get some more innovation! I almost forgive them for secondary Normal (not that I am some sort of deity that needs forgiveness, I just want to see what they do with it)
    Last edited by storm12; 4th July 2013 at 12:31 PM.
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Er, excuse me! first what or who the F(ck is /vp/???? second we aren't the WHOLE internet 'k? so we don't know what came where- but hexcalibur came from my wittle head and not a trawl through every fan forum on the net =|!
    /vp/ is a board on 4chan.

on topic:

I'm still on the fence with this sword guy. I hope it has a nice evolution like Cofagrigus or I won't be using it. I think it's my least fav 6th gen so far.

Children? Solomon Pisspipe or whatever needs to wash his mouth out with soap and trying going outside instead of attacking us for not sitting at our 4 linked monitors scanning the entire pokefanbase all day =|

I'm never usually a mean person ,but I swear, that b!tch got me RILED up!

Though with this design in particular- it looks Celtic in origin; Excaliburis sometimes thought of having magical powers etc. and this sword could in particular have a 'hex' placed upon it- hence why it came to 'life' etc. If it is so obvious why was that guy losing his sh!t???
    I agree I didn't even have to think long to link this pokemon to
    Excalibur and the "we made history" was a joke to exaggerate how good the name was

I must be the only one who doesn't like the sword? I mean the typing is really cool but I'm just not a fan of the inanimate object pokemon. Sorry! Also let's quit fighting over who thought of the name first, does it really matter? We're here to discuss speculations
    ♥ Adolescence didn't make sense. ♥

Well please explain what a pokemon is the person who creates pokemon can't make a pokemon so what is a pokemon?
    I mean it doesn't look like what I'd expect a Pokemon to look like. Mostly if I see an image I can detect straight away whether it's a Pokemon or not. If I wasn't told that it was a Pokemon then I would never have even thought so, like Cryogonal.
    Delphox
    Pyroar
    Pangoro
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Tyrantrum
    Aurorus
    Hawlucha
    Trevenant
    Gourgeist

2638-1756-0896

Quote Originally Posted by Galvantula1992 View Post
    I suppose I see where your coming from now I thought you were just bashing the pokemon a design but I see I was wrong Sorry

My sole intent was to call that kid out.
    Which backfired horribly i might add.

Anyways i hope this sword has a awesome evolution.Maybe it will become a knight or something.

I thought we were here to discuss a haunted sword not reply to a /vp/ poster.

"We have made history."
    Lying little ****.
    Sigged just because.

I'm expecting a pokemon when used with this Sword Pokemon and perhaps a Shield Pokemon to evolve into a haunted Knight or something. And I'm not talking about a fusion.

Page 1566 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5661466151615561562156315641565156615671568156915701576161616662566 ... LastLast