Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Oblivion is kind of a vague way of saying Hell, isn't it?
    I'd say more wide spread destruction.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

I think the tree would be Grass/Ghost. I don't think that it is Aulotte (sp?).
    (template from Jerkfighter)

If the Tree Pokemon Pokebeach drew is Aulette, than I just lol'd incredibly hard for such an unmatching name.

If it's not Aulette, then that means we get two new Pokemon from the trailer :O

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Oblivion is kind of a vague way of saying Hell, isn't it?
    Well, sort of. More-or-less, "oblivion" just refers to the nothingness that comes after death (or to death itself, as is probably the case here), but Hell has been interpreted as nothingness by some mediums so technically, I suppose it does.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

When will we know the full details of the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I hope spritzee is a flamingo.
    I didn't think of that. Actually, that would be cool. Luckily, it looks like Spritzee is in Y only as well. Swirlix is based off of cotton candy, after all. I had hoped we were done with desserts as Pokemon. Or any food, for that matter.
    Last edited by Squeecko; 13th July 2013 at 4:14 AM.
    Pokémon Y team:
    (none nicknamed)
    Pokémon Black 2 team (what I want it to be): Kane, Sting, Slim, ? ? ????

Shinies:

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8553-2017
    If you add my Friend Code, please PM me so I can add you back.
    My Friend Safari is Psychic type with Drowzee, Sigilyph, and Gothorita.

Battle Videos:
    CPZW-WWWW-WWW5-WV9K - Battle Spot - Breloom sweeps (half) of a Sand Team - Win
    YQXW-WWWW-WWW5-WVEY - Battle Maison - vs Nita - Win (nearly a loss!)
    FYBW-WWWW-WWW5-WVFZ - Battle Maison - vs Evelyn - Win
    98UW-WWWW-WWW5-WVGM - Battle Maison - vs Dana - Win
    F7LW-WWWW-WWW5-WVHJ - Battle Maison - vs Morgan - Win

Vivillon - A+

Only Pokemon I'm already planning on getting, so far.

Really loving how Pangoro looks, will be nicknaming mine Banchou cause it looks like one.

I'm hoping Malamar is bulky, cause I can see so many ways that it can be useful that way. Only one weakness, which is bug, which one Pokemon in OU capitalizes on. Will be looking out for it in the future.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Squeecko View Post
    I didn't think of that. Actually, that would be cool. Luckily, it looks like Spritzee is in Y only as well. Swirlix is based off of cotton candy, after all. I had hoped we were done with desserts as Pokemon.
    I'm glad its in y, means two birds I like.

^My pangoro's gonna be named Betty.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Really loving how Pangoro looks, will be nicknaming mine Banchou cause it looks like one.

I'm hoping Malamar is bulky, cause I can see so many ways that it can be useful that way. Only one weakness, which is bug, which one Pokemon in OU capitalizes on. Will be looking out for it in the future.
    Volc, Sizor. Only twomsomyeah

Quote Originally Posted by _Sylveon_ View Post
    For some reason, I don't see it being bulky. Not horrible defenses, but not great.

-My younger brother

One more reason for Spritzee to be/become a flamingo.
    The smell of Spritzee is said to be differen based on what it eats, this could possibly mimick the fact that real flamingos gain their red/pink/white coloration based on what they eat.

I hope we get tons of foodmons just to spite those who hate them so much. Pokemon aren't real, getting upset because there are Pokemon based on food is like being mad because Santa Claus is fat.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I hope we get tons of foodmons just to spite those who hate them so much. Pokemon aren't real, getting upset because there are Pokemon based on food is like being mad because Santa Claus is fat.
    What did you say about santa?!

After awhile, I do have to admit vanillite is kinda cute.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by _Sylveon_ View Post
    If Malamar doesn't become too big in sixth gen competitive play, Scizor and Volcorona won't bother it and it won't bother them. However, I think Contrary with some target-boosting moves on Malamar would make it a big threat to offensive Pokémon. If Malamar has Swagger, I can see Scizor's downfall, sharply decreasing attack stat while confusing it.
    However, Contrary works both ways so as long as the status move is targetting Malamar, Contrary can work against it.

Oh, the obstacles of Dark types come from their own devices of evil.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

A new tree Pokemon? Tree Pokemon have been done before and they've all looked bad imo. I'm not sure why Gamefreak would try to make another one. I'll save my criticism until we get an actual image of the Pokemon, but from the drawing that was posted, it looks really familiar; it closely resembles Cherrymon from Digimon imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    A new tree Pokemon? Tree Pokemon have been done before and they've all looked bad imo. I'm not sure why Gamefreak would try to make another one. I'll save my criticism until we get an actual image of the Pokemon, but from the drawing that was posted, it looks really familiar; it closely resembles Cherrymon from Digimon imo.
    I knew it looked familiar!

^Yeah, I could see swagger. Malamar to me seems to me to be a mainly status pokemon.

-My younger brother

...Is this a real post?

Not only is that a dumb reason to have Pokemon (out of spite? Really?), but it's not the same as being mad at Santa's obesity.

Anyway, I think it's obvious that the bird wi become a flamingo. I don't see why people are trying to force a plague doctor theory on it. Doesn't really look anything more than just, you know, a beak.

I like Oblivion Wing better as well, though I do agree with Rakurai about the censorship thing.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Except Santa Claus is supposed to be fat lol. But srsly we don't need any more bad Pokemon designs. I mean its bad enough that we have a cotton candy Pokemon now and a tree that looks like some kind of Digimon. I don't want any more horrific Pokemon like those in Gen #6. More epic Pokemon like Pangoro are welcome tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Anya View Post
    ...Is this a real post?

Not only is that a dumb reason to have Pokemon (out of spite? Really?), but it's not the same as being mad at Santa's obesity.

Anyway, I think it's obvious that the bird wi become a flamingo. I don't see why people are trying to force a plague doctor theory on it. Doesn't really look anything more than just, you know, a beak.
    It would be cool though. Go with a European theme. And since it deals with good smells, it would make sense.

And people who complain about santa being fat need to be whapped upside the head.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Ugh, I'm worried about the "Digimon ripoffs" complainers on that one. It does remind me of Cherrymon but I imagine it's going to be more different from it then that.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 13th July 2013 at 4:39 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

hmm the tree sktech... well lets hope we get the real tree thing like tomorrow :3 I want to see the real deal

meh censorship.. I know the game is aimed at the young audience but we have to be careful about their parents I bet >.>" but us older audience dont care about the bad words like death. Yes im 24 and I still play Pokemon since i've played ever since gen 1.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    It would be cool though. Go with a European theme. And since it deals with good smells, it would make sense.

And people who complain about santa being fat need to be whapped upside the head.
    It would be cool, yeah, but I just don't see it. Looks like a flamingo. Just a flamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Anya View Post
    It would be cool, yeah, but I just don't see it. Looks like a flamingo. Just a flamingo.
    We'll have to see, I suppose. I would like both.

-My younger brother

Page 1750 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7501650170017401746174717481749175017511752175317541760180018502750 ... LastLast