Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Flareon more feminine than Vaporeon...really!??!
    For me, it's kinda just that Vaporeon is sleek, slim, and a little bit scaly. Top it off with the blue color and spikes down the back, and it winds up male in my head. Meanwhile, Flareon's a bundle of fluff, and I connect fire to female a little more often than male.
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-7404-4720

Kanto to Kalos, the journey marches on~

Lv. 100 Club // Shinies
    //
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    You are "personally offended" by something a video game company has done? Did a swarm of electric rodents kill your family?

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    For me, it's kinda just that Vaporeon is sleek, slim, and a little bit scaly. Top it off with the blue color and spikes down the back, and it winds up male in my head. Meanwhile, Flareon's a bundle of fluff, and I connect fire to female a little more often than male.
    In my opinion, all the Eeveelutions look feminine besides Jolteon, Umbreon, and Leafeon, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    OOOH! Gotcha gotcha! ^-^

Sorry about that!
    No worries

I really hope Corocoro gives us a new Ice type
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Why all the Eeveelution hate tho. Is this one of those things when something gets popular people start a hate bandwagon? I wouldn't mind anymore, they all have great stats and are good editions to any team. Sure we have a lot, but that's the niche of Eevee, its the evolution Pokemon.
    I've never liked them, to be honest. I know that's the point, but enough is enough. You guys can like them all you want, but I'll never like them.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    I think it's fur coat effect of the mane. I don't know.
    I think this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Nah, I meant that a Fairy eeveelution is a way of bring old and new together (not necessarily fans) just an old pokemon with a new mechanic/type.
    You got that right. My friends were originally mad about Marill getting Fairy, since that means Azumarill would become Fairy (they're Azumaril fans), but they find some good in the new type.

And for new type Eeveelutions, second generation had a new type, and Umbreon had the new type. In that gen, we still saw an Eeveelution with an old type.
    Maybe one of the unused types for Eeveelutions will pop up along with Sylveon.
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    And for new type Eeveelutions, second generation had a new type, and Umbreon had the new type. In that gen, we still saw an Eeveelution with an old type.
    Maybe one of the unused types for Eeveelutions will pop up along with Sylveon.
    If so then I hope it's a Dragon type eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    If so then I hope it's a Dragon type eeveelution.
    I still really think that there won't be another one this gen.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    But the pattern. There's always two... Etcetera...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Apart from Gen I.

I have no idea about that but if I'm lucky I'll be extremely excited.

It's just another eeveelution, it isn't like the Eevos are taking up over 80% of the Kalos Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Yeah, I'm not putting much faith into that pattern.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    It's just another eeveelution, it isn't like the Eevos are taking up over 80% of the Kalos Dex.
    Well... thier not? So far there has been one Eevee evo. out of thirty revealed pokemon, dude you suck as math...

Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Well... thier not? So far there has been one Eevee evo. out of thirty revealed pokemon,

dude you suck as math...
    Sigged just b/c

Quote Originally Posted by RioluEeveeZorua fan View Post
    Well... thier not? So far there has been one Eevee evo. out of thirty revealed pokemon, dude you suck as math...
    Ah, everybody sucks as math every now and then.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    In my opinion, all the Eeveelutions look feminine besides Jolteon, Umbreon, and Leafeon, but that's just me.
    are you kidding me ? Leafeon definitely looks feminine
    look closely >>http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture.../623/DP295.jpg
    Last edited by besho; 2nd August 2013 at 2:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Nope, not seeing it…
    My Favorites From Each Generation

Gen I:

Gen II:

Gen III:

Gen IV:

Gen V:

Gen VI (so far):
    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Sylveon, Pancham, Pangoro, Talonflame, Noivern, Malimar, Xerneas, Yveltal, Megavolutions

Eh, Leafeon can go either way for me. Mine's male, though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-7404-4720

Kanto to Kalos, the journey marches on~

Lv. 100 Club // Shinies
    //
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    You are "personally offended" by something a video game company has done? Did a swarm of electric rodents kill your family?

Man, it looks freaky in the anime. In the games, kinda girly.

-My younger brother

For me, in order of most feminine to least
    Sylveon
    Glaceon
    Espeon
    Vaporeon
    Leafeon
    Flareon
    Umbreon
    Jolteon

I hope if there is a new eeveelution other than Silveon that it looks a bit more masculine.

Man, it looks freaky in the anime. In the games, kinda girly.
    no!!! it looks so GORGEOUS xD

no!!! it looks so GORGEOUS xD
    Nah, man. RHYPERIOR'S where its at!

-My younger brother

I've never liked them, to be honest. I know that's the point, but enough is enough. You guys can like them all you want, but I'll never like them.
    I agree with you, Espeon and Umbreon could have, and should have, been the final Eeveelutions.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by stickerstaryoshi View Post
    I agree with you, Espeon and Umbreon could have, and should have, been the final Eeveelutions.
    Would've been fine with me.

-My younger brother

All my Eeveelutions are male except for Glaceon, but the majority of them can go either way. Only a few have distinct look of gender. I think Umbreon is definitely more masculine, while Glaceon is feminine.

Also, I can't imagine Flareon to be feminine.

I'm not on much anymore...

Page 1976 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 9761876192619661972197319741975197619771978197919801986202620762976 ... LastLast