Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    They would never do that..it's Pokemon it is meant to be for kids..but a Bow Pokemon..yeah i would see that
    But... Remoraid. I mean, I guess it doesn't exactly look like a glock, but still. Remoraid.
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

Does anyone think any new pokemon will appear in the deomo game coming up?
    It amazes me how mad people got about only having 69 pokemon yet failed to giggle at it

They would never do that..it's Pokemon it is meant to be for kids..but a Bow Pokemon..yeah i would see that
    We have a sword Pokemon now so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Arxeon View Post
    I don't think we'll get new Pokemon, but the focus appears to be on Mega-Evolutions, so maybe we'll get a couple of new Pokemon revealed to have a Mega-Evolution instead.
    {Insert signature here}

Japanese demos have always had new Pokémon in them or at least new moves, so I am pretty sure we will get several new information. Especially considering how much Pokémon Game Show is being hyped, they will likely showcase exclusive information.

I think Gamescom and Japanese Experience events might have same demo, which might not showcase new Pokémon, but probably will showcase new moves, or old moves that Pokémon can now learn like Dragon Pulse on Ampharos.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Hmm..maybe i think we will get 1 or 2 New Pokemon Revealed at the demo..

Hmm..maybe i think we will get 1 or 2 New Pokemon Revealed at the demo..
    That was my guess or if they wanted to hype up mega evolutions they could show all of the staters mega evolutions barring gen 6 but thats if they even have them and showing all of them is highly unlikely but hey I can dream
    It amazes me how mad people got about only having 69 pokemon yet failed to giggle at it

This time, I think we will be able to see a GYM leader battle and the first evoloution of one of the starters. Considering, the video will last apporximately around 10 minutes or so.

3DS FC Code: 2165 - 6014 - 0811. Send a PM, if you have added.

Active - Pokémon X Trainer: Blaise.
    Pokémon Y Trainer: Dean.

Mii Name: BE.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    This time, I think we will be able to see a GYM leader battle and the first evoloution of one of the starters. Considering, the video will last apporximately around 10 minutes or so.
    If you evolve your starter within 10 minutes of gameplay, then it's safe to say you're a Pokémon Master.
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    If you evolve your starter within 10 minutes of gameplay, then it's safe to say you're a Pokémon Master.
    I guess im a pokemon master although I could only do it with Monferno because he evoleves at level 14 haha

I know this is very unlikely but what if they revealed the 2nd forms of the starters in the Game Show..

I know this is very unlikely but what if they revealed the 2nd forms of the starters in the Game Show..
    Now that I think about it is the japanese game show and since they always like teasing us with stuff they get before us or get first or exclusive to them (looks and kingdom hearts final mix) maybe they might show them just to say we saw them first

Now that I think about it is the japanese game show and since they always like teasing us with stuff they get before us or get first or exclusive to them (looks and kingdom hearts final mix) maybe they might show them just to say we saw them first
    That would be freaking awesome..it is about time we get the 2nd forms of the starters..

I guess im a pokemon master although I could only do it with Monferno because he evoleves at level 14 haha
    XD I suppose I might have evolved Quilava that early too. It evolves at Level 14 too, doesn't it?

OMG; I noticed a pattern! Fire-Type starters evolve at Level 14 in even generations! Fennekin's evolution beginning at Level 14 confirmed!

P.S.: That last part was a joke. :3

That would be freaking awesome..it is about time we get the 2nd forms of the starters..
    I know people say 'well we didnt get the second forms untill a week before release' but this generation has brought so much to the table that showing of second evolutions would break the hype train and turn it into a must have rainbow unicorn shooting lasers hype train and that is a good hype train to be on

XD I suppose I might have evolved Quilava that early too. It evolves at Level 14 too, doesn't it?

OMG; I noticed a pattern! Fire-Type starters evolve at Level 14 in even generations! Fennekin's evolution beginning at Level 14 confirmed!

P.S.: That last part was a joke. :3
    Thats actually true I never noticed that I dont mind if they evolve early no serious downside to it really

It's pretty absurd that you're thinking in that way.

Then, with your thinking, we have already captured a Feltchling, then Octillery, Inkay and somehow got a level 32 Honedge in five minutes from the video that is revealed on Pokemon Smash? Not all of the video's should start from the beginning of the game. They can divide the video in seperate like how they did for catching those pokemons. The video may start with Fennekin challenging Viola, which would be very cool to hear GYM trainer and leader theme, evolving scene, and some of the new feautures as well.
    Last edited by WhiteBlair; 12th August 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Then, with your thinking, we have already captured a Feltchling, then Octillery, Inkay and somehow got a level 32 Honedge in five minutes from the video that is revealed on Pokemon Smash? Not all of the video's should start from the beginning of the game. They can divide the video in seperate like how they did for catching the three pokemons and one of them can be Fennekin challenging Viola, which would be very cool to hear GYM trainer and leader theme, evolving scene, and some of the new feautures as well.
    Fair enough, actually.

However, most demos I've played on the 3DS eShop have started at the beginning of the game. Of course, demos at different places may start later on, but the chances are that you'll end up seeing more new Pokémon than you'd see otherwise if it takes place mid-game.

Fair enough, actually.

However, most demos I've played on the 3DS eShop have started at the beginning of the game. Of course, demos at different places may start later on, but the chances are that you'll end up seeing more new Pokémon than you'd see otherwise if it takes place mid-game.
    The video may start directly choosing one of your starter pokemon and challenging Serena or Calem which will allow you to hear the rival battle music. The second part might start with, your starter beating Viola's last pokemon which you will have enough time to hear the GYM leader music as well, evolving scene and so on. I personally wouldn't like to see roaming around the first town all way long. I'm sure GameFreak won't reveal lots of features. However, everyone is dying here to get the evoloutions of the starters and this demo could be a perfect way to promote them to community. Other than that, probably the video will be about how Pokemon-Amie and Super/Core Training is about. And the mega evolutions' circumstances.

I didn't know that demos skip parts of the game, though. I thought that they either started at the beginning of the game and stayed there, or in the middle of the game and stayed there.

Then, with your thinking, we have already captured a Feltchling, then Octillery, Inkay and somehow got a level 32 Honedge in five minutes from the video that is revealed on Pokemon Smash? Not all of the video's should start from the beginning of the game. They can divide the video in seperate like how they did for catching those pokemons. The video may start with Fennekin challenging Viola, which would be very cool to hear GYM trainer and leader theme, evolving scene, and some of the new feautures as well.
    I think we've already seen that, in pictures atleast, I dont think its been in a trailer yet.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

The video may start directly choosing one of your starter pokemon and challenging Serena or Calem which will allow you to hear the rival battle music. The second part might start with, your starter beating Viola's last pokemon which you will have enough time to hear the GYM leader music as well, evolving scene and so on. I personally wouldn't like to see roaming around the first town all way long. I'm sure GameFreak won't reveal lots of features. However, everyone is dying here to get the evoloutions of the starters and this demo could be a perfect way to promote them to community. Other than that, probably the video will be about how Pokemon-Amie and Super/Core Training is about. And the mega evolutions' circumstances.
    They demoed a little snippet of the gym battle theme on stage at the recent Pokemon Worlds 2013 opening ceremony (Mega Kangaskhan reveal). It was a short sample, but it sorta gave you the idea how things are gonna sound like in X & Y.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWq6UEO2k5w

The demo comes at around 11:20.
    Knarly, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    They demoed a little snippet of the gym battle theme on stage at the recent Pokemon Worlds 2013 opening ceremony (Mega Kangaskhan reveal). It was a short sample, but it sorta gave you the idea how things are gonna sound like in X & Y.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWq6UEO2k5w

The demo comes at around 11:20.
    I do know about it. I have said it because since they revealed the sound, they can provide us with a better sound quality for the following week's demo.

Correct me if I am wrong.. but the playable demo is only available in Japan right?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong.. but the playable demo is only available in Japan right?
    It will be available at the Pokemon Game Show in Japan and at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. So far, no announcements have been made for North America.
    Knarly, dude!

They will reveal it in Japan for the following week, and if I'm not wrong in Germany after two or three weeks.

Page 2103 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 11032003205320932099210021012102210321042105210621072113215322033103 ... LastLast