Page 258 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1582082482542552562572582592602612622683083581258 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    It's name is NINfia.
    Nin.
    Not Nym. Not Nim.
    People have been pronouncing it wrong and giving its name meanings that don't necessarily apply.
    The thing is, if you type the characters in Ninfia's name as they appear in the Japanese ni-n-fu, you get the Japanese approximation of the English word nymph. That is basically how you pronounce the word nymph is Japanese. So I'd say the "meaning" is right on the money.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    So? What's wrong with it being pink and male? Nothing. So it is ok.

most causal gamers pick a Pokemon based on apperence i dont care if it has awesome states that makes it kill everything in OU a male pokemon going around in ribbons and a bow is just a no in my eyes

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

don't take it seriously, nin is similar to nintendo. nintendo translates to leave luck to heaven. heaven is related to skies. skies are related to flying, so i think it is 99 percent chance for ninfia to be flying
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

I was thinking Bug last night, but I'm almost positive it's flying now. I'm guessing either Nympheon (Nymfeon) or Pixeon will be the name.

Gen 2 introduced Night/Day as well as Psychic/Dark Eeveelutions
    Gen 4 introduced tracking the year, though not seasons, but we still got Grass/Ice

So since Gen 6 is introducing 3D, it makes sense that the we would have Flying (Y-axis) and if we get another one Ground (X-axis) maybe we'll even get a Ghost or Dragon type to represent Z-axis
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Hmmm, I like the design first of all so w/e type it is, it's cool.

My bet is either normal or flying-type, I say normal because ... it looks like any other normal pokemon (Blissey, Audino, Wigglytuff, Whismur, etc.) and flying because of it's large ears as well as the "ribbons" around it's body.

The second I saw the pokemon I immediately though it was a Eeveelution that an eevee with max cuteness or beauty would have to become. I miss Contests so much T_T
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    A great new type that would fit with this eeveelution and with several other pkmn deemed Normal types would be Aether type http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_...cal_element%29 ...it's more encompassing than the infamous "Light type" wich only stretched to...well...light>.>.Aether has a more spiritual and cosmic meaning...something to do with benevolence.With this,maybe Eevee evolves into Ninfia when trying to protect its trainer or something like that...or when there is no hope left>.>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_%28mythology%29
    Awesome I like it.
    Note: that for me at least, whenever I talk about "Light" type i'm talking about a holy/spiritual type instead of the literal form.
    Light stands for good, and is divine like, and is the most easy name to describe the type.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Quote Originally Posted by dewkage View Post
    most causal gamers pick a Pokemon based on apperence i dont care if it has awesome states that makes it kill everything in OU a male pokemon going around in ribbons and a bow is just a no in my eyes
    Well I think ninfia will be on my team.
    And I don't care if its male
    Just like I didn't care with my milotic.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    don't take it seriously, nin is similar to nintendo. nintendo translates to leave luck to heaven. heaven is related to skies. skies are related to flying, so i think it is 99 percent chance for ninfia to be flying
    weird way of figuring out what you think the type will be. but what ever works for you

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

I was thinking some more and if Eevee evolves into the normal type Ninfia by level that maybe it evolves at a fairly high level. This could explain why it has taken so long to appear because by the time it gets to that level most Eevee would be at the happiness level high enough to evolve to Umbreon or Espeon. I for one am surprised Eevee hasn't had an evolution by mere level up yet. I hold item evolution by maybe Silk Scarf would be cool too. I am hoping for Ninfia to be something other than normal, but the only other types I could see would be Dragon or Flying. But right now I'm sticking with Eevee evolving into the Normal type Ninfia by level up.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

I'm a casual gamer who picks Pokemon based on appearance, and I think Ninfia's appearance is pretty damn cool. It's just as beautiful and elegant as the rest of the Eeveelutions (or at least Flareon, Espeon, and Glaceon).
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    I was thinking some more and if Eevee evolves into the normal type Ninfia by level that maybe it evolves at a fairly high level. This could explain why it has taken so long to appear because by the time it gets to that level most Eevee would be at the happiness level high enough to evolve to Umbreon or Espeon. I for one am surprised Eevee hasn't had an evolution by mere level up yet. I hold item evolution by maybe Silk Scarf would be cool too. I am hoping for Ninfia to be something other than normal, but the only other types I could see would be Dragon or Flying. But right now I'm sticking with Eevee evolving into the Normal type Ninfia by level up.
    if it is a hold item evolution it will most likely be with a item that has yet to be introduced like with marmortar...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Akimoto-Kenta View Post
    Awesome I like it.
    Note: that for me at least, whenever I talk about "Light" type i'm talking about a holy/spiritual type instead of the literal form.
    Light stands for good, and is divine like, and is the most easy name to describe the type.
    Yes, yes, yes. Finally.
    Knarly, dude!

I think Ninfia (Ninfeon as I'm calling it) needs to grow on me, I'm not sure I like it. I really hope it isn't normal type, I generally don't like training them.

The main point I'm taking from this news is that there are evolutions of old pokémon and its not just going to be limited to gen V. At the least I'm hoping for links to someone from every generation, and as mentioned before, Gen V has many similarities with Gen I. I mainly want a Tropius evolution, maybe based on a really big dinosaur.

Bring on 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman vs Superman, Jurassic World and Star Wars VII

Is Ninfia it's English name? I havn't been on in a while, so I have no idea what the hell is going on. I need an explination ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Guys, there should be a Pokemon based on Nicholas Cage.

It will appear in every Pokemon movie.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

I wonder if it would be able to learn fly if it were a flying type. It would sure be annoyingly inconvenient in game if it couldn't.
    Last edited by Metabyte; 12th February 2013 at 4:59 PM.
    3ds fc: 5300-9428-6203

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Is Ninfia it's English name? I havn't been on in a while, so I have no idea what the hell is going on. I need an explination ._.
    Japanese name. We might get the English name later this week or so
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    A great new type that would fit with this eeveelution and with several other pkmn deemed Normal types would be Aether type http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_...cal_element%29 ...it's more encompassing than the infamous "Light type" wich only stretched to...well...light>.>.Aether has a more spiritual and cosmic meaning...something to do with benevolence.With this,maybe Eevee evolves into Ninfia when trying to protect its trainer or something like that...or when there is no hope left>.>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_%28mythology%29
    I agree..i think that should be the next type however i don't think it should be Aether Type..it should be Cosmic Type

No it is the Japanese name. Ninfia is a new eeveelution and we have no clue what type it is.

I still think Ninfia is female only and either Normal, Fighting or Flying. And the name coming from ninth (it being the ninth one in the eevee line)

And I think this basically confirms that this time pokemon from previous gens are gonna have evolutions again, unlike Unova. Hoping for Mr. Mime, Jynx, Sudowoodo and Shuckle evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Metabyte View Post
    I wonder if it would be able to learn fly if it were a flying type. It would sure be annoying inconvenient in game if it couldn't.
    Like scyther lol. I dont think it will learn fly.

Oh, okie. I was ganna say, no 'eon'? Mm. Can I have a picture? I need to see some of this. Sounds interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Than you are very close minded then. No offense.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Oh, okie. I was ganna say, no 'eon'? Mm. Can I have a picture? I need to see some of this. Sounds interesting...
    Check the main page.

I could see light type happening because ot a lot of old pokes would need a change to it.
    I'm not a big fan of adding the type tho, I don't know why tho.
    Im sure I'd love it if it were announced.

Also all this hype has made me preorder my game today
    Pokemon x is now mine!!!

Edit plus note,a cosmic type too, clefairy deoxys ect...
    Idk not to big a fan, idk why

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 258 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1582082482542552562572582592602612622683083581258 ... LastLast