Page 259 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1592092492552562572582592602612622632693093591259 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Aleh View Post
    I cleaned the artwork :3

Before, I thought the design was ok, decent, nothing special.
    After seeing this, I must say, I love it to death. That looks awesome.

what i find funny is that this game is so post to have a world wide release and we are still getting leaks for japan and stuff the normal, but no news in America

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    don't take it seriously, nin is similar to nintendo. nintendo translates to leave luck to heaven. heaven is related to skies. skies are related to flying, so i think it is 99 percent chance for ninfia to be flying
    And I think you're delusional. There's absolutely nothing in Ninfia's appearance to suggest that it's a Flying type. No one is solid on what typing the name could imply. Ribbons don't "suggest" a lying type. Wings suggest a Flying type. Being a bird suggests a Flying type. Looking like it can FLY suggests a Flying type. If it was a Flying type, it would be obvious. Since when has it been difficult to guess what type an eeveelution might be? When has anyone ever argued over whether Glaceon looked like an Ice Type or a Dragon Type? No, Ninfia is either going to be a Normal Type or a new type.

...And since I've almost completely positive that Gamefreak isn't stupid enough to introduce a completely new type after over 10 years of an established and solid type metagame, I'm seriously betting on the Normal type. Great thing about the Normal type is that there is no Normal "look." No Normal "color scheme." Normal types can look an act however they want because they aren't very normal at all. A better and more accurate type name would be "Other." It's a place for Pokemon who don't fit into all the other types... AND Pokemon who just appear to look "regular."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Lol, I think you're alone on that one. Personlly, if there is another Fire/Fighting I am boycotting starters altogether in my game. I'd rather use a Bidoof seriously as my starter then entertain another Fire/Fighting type. Infact... That's exactly what I will do. If Fennekin is Fire/Fighting... no. If ANY of these next starters are part Fighting and Bidoof is catchable in game I'm starting with Chespin, dumping that moefoe in the PC the first chance I get, catching a Bidoof, and PWNing my rival's abomination with Surf. This, I swear.

...Unless Froakie is water/Electric.
    Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

And for people judging it by the colouring... remember it is a scan so the official non-scan artwork will be the real colouring. I mean, Fennekin was illuminious yellow in the scans, yet was much tamer in it's official art.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    And I think you're delusional. There's absolutely nothing in Ninfia's appearance to suggest that it's a Flying type. No one is solid on what typing the name could imply. Ribbons don't "suggest" a lying type. Wings suggest a Flying type. Being a bird suggests a Flying type. Looking like it can FLY suggests a Flying type. If it was a Flying type, it would be obvious. .
    Gyarados and several others say Hi!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    Before, I thought the design was ok, decent, nothing special.
    After seeing this, I must say, I love it to death. That looks awesome.
    Me too, the design seems magestic yet fun and cute
    I can't explain why, its just so amazing!

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Personally, I think the new eevee will be ghost but it can change forms like cherrim can go from a bud to an open flower. This could be the same thing except it changes from a physical cat/dog/rabbit thing to a transparent living dead pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2dv1ufr.jpg[/IMG]

Click to warm up!
    1633 3046 5500
    3438 0133 0163 I USE THIS ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Metabyte View Post
    I wonder if it would be able to learn fly if it were a flying type. It would sure be annoyingly inconvenient in game if it couldn't.
    It doesn't look like it could carry anything while flying, if it is a flying type, so I'd assume no.

Quote Originally Posted by dewkage View Post
    what i find funny is that this game is so post to have a world wide release and we are still getting leaks for japan and stuff the normal, but no news in America
    I would love so English leaks and spoilers
    But it won't happen because there just isn't enough dedication com pairing it to japan

I'd like if it had gender differences. Like female - Mainly Pink with bows. Male - Mainly Blue with bow-ties

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    It doesn't look like it could carry anything while flying, if it is a flying type, so I'd assume no.
    Chatot and hoothoot......
    Ninfia is a lot more logical than these
    And since when does it have to make sence hahaha

Well, the new Eevee-lution is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. It doesn't even look like an Eevee-lution and totally destroys the epicness of the Eevee line. The bows are hideous, the colouring is nasty, the eyes are creepy as hell, and it just doesn't fit with the other Eevee-lutions.
    I reckon it's ghost type. I really cannot see it being poison type and don't even get me started on light type. If it's not ghost type then it's flying but I doubt it.
    The only thing I was thinking is if it is ghost type, how will it evolve? Maybe you have to use an item on it while it's fainted. Make it faint in battle then use the item on it to evolve it before you heal it at the pokemon centre or use a revive. Either way, I don't really like it at all.
    The 6th gen has been one big pile of crap so far. The legendaries are awesome but that's all it seems to have going for it thus far and the fact that they usually reveal the better pokemon first doesn't insire much hope for the rest looking any better. I've seen fan-art that crap all over these

Maybe its a new type?

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    A great new type that would fit with this eeveelution and with several other pkmn deemed Normal types would be Aether type http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_...cal_element%29 ...it's more encompassing than the infamous "Light type" wich only stretched to...well...light>.>.Aether has a more spiritual and cosmic meaning...something to do with benevolence.With this,maybe Eevee evolves into Ninfia when trying to protect its trainer or something like that...or when there is no hope left>.>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_%28mythology%29
    If they release a new type, it will demote Poison types even further because Aether to me means pure. If there were UU or OU pokemon with Aether type or old pokemon getting this new typing and Poison is super-effective againster Aether, then by all means introduce the Aether type.

Aether is super effective against Dark, Poison, ghost
    Aether is weak against, Poison, Bug, Normal, psychic
    Immunity Dark
    Last edited by confuser987; 12th February 2013 at 5:10 PM.

The picture above is, more or less, Normal. I would say Psychic, but Espeon takes that place. The Ribbons could be used at whips, but Fighting has a low chance. Bug? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

a bit late in here, but I agree that a new type would pretty much nerf up much. at least if they decide that already existing Pokemon should have it.
    It'll be Magnemite from Gen. 1 - 2 all over again

I'm soooooo excited to see the short now!
    Love seeing Pokemon in the anime instead of the games, example.. Swanna, it looks a lot better in the anime, because of its pose in the games. (My opinion)
    I can't wait to see it attack or if its flying I can't wait to see how it flys

I think it'll be normal type tho, more than I do flying.

Quote Originally Posted by dewkage View Post
    I'm sure when the news if officially revealed in Japan ( ie, when corocoro comes out on 15th ) the us site will update with english names. I'm sure they have already done the localization for Ninfia.

But, does pidgey look like it can carry a human while flying?

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Well looking at the corocoro scans where it seems its doing some kind of move..
    It looks fire.. or dragon attack @_@
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

There are numerous examples of bird pokemon that shouldn't be able to carry your character.

I always imagined fly as sending your pokemon out and letting them locate where you want to go as you stagger behind. It would make sense why Doduo/ Dodrio can learn it (since it wouldn't literally have to fly). Plus many birds have an "internal" compass within their minds so it makes even more sense as opposed to them physically lifting you up.

The game animation contradicts my theory but, it's not like they'll waste time animating you running when you could do the same before "flying".
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Last night guessed Bug
    Earlier this morning guess Flying
    Now I'm guessing new type of Aether/Light
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Don't disappoint me again GF with this gender specific colour schemes bullspilling, they've already done that with Jellicent and that was awful enough. Pink is not a feminine colour, blue is not a manly colour.

I'm not a big fan of pink, but if the shiny form becomes like this... *-*

It's the colour I always wanted for the flying eeveelution!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    But, does pidgey look like it can carry a human while flying?
    Haha, no it doesn't.

But this eeveelution doesn't really have wings or anything noticeable to fly with. It also doesn't look like you could hold onto it (maybe ride it).

It reminds me of Milotic... except it has ears... and legs... and blegh.
    I really don't think they have to expand on the Eeveelution line. There are enough as it is.

Page 259 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1592092492552562572582592602612622632693093591259 ... LastLast