Page 2636 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1636253625862626263226332634263526362637263826392640264626862736 ... LastLast
Results 65,876 to 65,900 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by dbApplejack View Post
    I like this double bladed pokemon. And I honestly prefer this evolution to what some speculated as an armored knight. I mean, the focus/gimmick of the pokemon is that it's a sword. Being a knight would take away that focus. >.>
    Exactly. Those are my exact thoughts on this. I wouldn't be opposed to a haunted armor Pokemon, but I'd rather Honedge and Doubledge keep their focus on being a haunted sword.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

You know what the worst part of this firestorm is now even people who don't believe Honedge/Doublade has a devil theme will be saying they do just for Sh*ts and giggles and to annoy the fanbase *cries* T.T

Banner made by me feel free to check out my other ones on my DA (Sn is RikkuTakanashi)

My FC Pm me or Vm me if you add me so I can add ya too
    3DS FC: 3540-0063-3109

FS: Ice Type
    Bermite, Spheal, and Delibird (I think on the last one)

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Was the reason people were expecting Helioptile's evolution because of Fletchling, Gogoat and Pancham's evo/pre-evo's being revealed?
    Pretty much.

Patterns Everywhere!!!
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Casually ignores strange religious debate.

The last thing I was expecting was a Honedge evolution! get oN MY TEAM GHOST SWORDS

人と結婚したポケモンがいた
    ポケモンと結婚した人がいた
    昔は人もポケモンも
    おなじだったから普通の事だった

well not so exciting news that its a Hone edge evolution but at least it turns Pink

can see another evo

hONEdge, DOUblade perhaps a TRIOstab?
    Last edited by PMG; 25th September 2013 at 6:16 PM.
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

I'm so thankfull my parents weren't such religous zealots, I actually like demons in games I wouldn't mind some demon based pokemon here and there!

Also the new fox starter pokemon is based on a witch! OMG sound the alarm!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA100 View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. I was never fond of the gears and this is just too much. Swords that are possessed are still just swords at the end of the day. I don't think I would mind it as much if the unsheathed form wasn't so lame plus the name... GF has definitely done better. But there will always be pokemon that people hate, and we just have to live with what made the final cut. "Satanic" or not

In other news, I'm loving the religious discussion here. I know this isn't the time or the place, but I love to hear people's different ideas it just reminds me how many different people there are in this world of ours. Hopefully GF will release a pokemon so awesome, the world will be reunited in its praise for it
    Oh yes, a Pokemon that will reunite all people in the world. Maybe a Flabébé evolution?

*grin*
    (hopefully someone gets the reference >:E)
    Last edited by Hasty Jynx; 25th September 2013 at 6:17 PM.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Pretty much.

Patterns Everywhere!!!
    silly person, haven't you heard? Patterns no longer exist. PokeFrance makes it so!
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

I think a BIsharp hoding a DUOblade would be pretty neet
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    hONEdge, DUOblade perhaps a TRIOstab?
    Doublade not Duoblade.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Was the reason people were expecting Helioptile's evolution because of Fletchling, Gogoat and Pancham's evo/pre-evo's being revealed?
    Yeah, Helioptile has been released for months now, but we haven't seen any evo for it, so some us are itching for one.

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    well not so exciting news that its a Hone edge evolution but at least it turns Pink

can see another evo

hONEdge, DUOblade perhaps a TRIOstab?
    Someone on FB suggest triplance, which sounds pretteh cool if it also gained a third weapon... namely a lance hehe.
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Triplash

Triplets + slash

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    I don't know why some people can't accept that there are 666's in Doublade's eyes. You can interpret things differently.
    Because they're just swirls.

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    I played Satan in a play, does this count?
    You win.

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    ...Sweet Lord, your new subtitle and Pokemon Avatar is the most crass thing I've seen coming from this controversial topic. I'm literally in tears right now from laughter...I really shouldn't be entertaining this type of behavior, but goodness. You've got Moxie.
    You could say that I'm... pure evil.

I also have No Guard
    Last edited by Endolise; 25th September 2013 at 6:21 PM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Could someone help me with the pronunciation of Doublade? Is it more like "da-blade" or "dow(n)-blade"? Or something else? Some names can be tricky for foreigners like me haha!
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Im a Lavayan Satanist and I didnt get all up-etty about Arceus being God (or a Pokemon God anyhow). If you wanna really start a religion comparison then look at Giratina-plenty of fuel to the fire that he is Satan/Lucifer (banished to the distortion world AKA hell,trouble maker and has two forms among other things)

Anyhow,back to Doublade......

Did James Turner design this? Haha

The design doesnt me so much-I can see it evolving into a coat of arms with a shield or something.Only thing Im not keen on is the colour.Pink-could have at least gone with Purple! Pink seems so far removed from Honedge in turns of colour,it looks odd I guess. Unsheathed-it looks boring. I wish it was sheathed until it attacks,but unfortunatly this appears to not be the case,as with Honedge.
    Last edited by Smeargle1987; 25th September 2013 at 6:21 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

I've seen too many people here that most likely don't have dyslexia that keep misspelling doublade. it's DOUblade not DUOblade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Could someone help me with the pronunciation of Doublade? Is it more like "da-blade" or "dow(n)-blade"? Or something else? Some names can be tricky for foreigners like me haha!
    I assume dub-lade.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Double Blade - DuhBlade
    Friend Safari

I've been pronouncing it like dub-lade :P kinda a cheesy yet cool name tbh- this is pokemon after all

I'm loling inside a little, thinking about when some people will complain that Doublade doesn't get Double Edge :L I don't think a Ghost could perform a 'life risking tackle'... it's a Ghost :O it will be like Ampharos and Tail Glow all over again!!
    Last edited by storm12; 25th September 2013 at 6:22 PM.
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

I think Honedge will have a third Evo it still feels unfinished I would prefere Honedge/Doublade to keep the Possessed Sword theme as going from a Possessed Sword to a Possessed Suit of Armor seems alittle akward to me even if the armor uses two Honedge to fight with

I like the idea of a Claymore having two tassel hands and wielding two Honedge with one hokding the sheath like a shield and the other mostly for attacking or maybe one Honedge becomes a bladed shield and uses the sheath as a extra shield

Banner made by me feel free to check out my other ones on my DA (Sn is RikkuTakanashi)

My FC Pm me or Vm me if you add me so I can add ya too
    3DS FC: 3540-0063-3109

FS: Ice Type
    Bermite, Spheal, and Delibird (I think on the last one)

Then again, with some Pokemon pronunciations out there it could turn out to be pronounced double-aid

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    Someone on FB suggest triplance, which sounds pretteh cool if it also gained a third weapon... namely a lance hehe.
    love that Idea
    Friend Safari

I think these sword pokemon are based on monsters from castlevania, there are possessed swords in every castlevania game.

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Then again, with some Pokemon pronunciations out there it could turn out to be pronounced double-aid
    Haha, well that's pretty close to "dub-lade" anyway. But thanks all you guys, helps a lot! Dub-lade it is
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Page 2636 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1636253625862626263226332634263526362637263826392640264626862736 ... LastLast