Page 265 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1652152552612622632642652662672682692753153651265 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Pokémon Smash doesn't usually reveal anything new, but it does provide gamplay footages. Let's hope for something good!

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Everyone is missing an obvious option, with Gen 6 being very gender orientated (X&Y) could this be a female evolution of eevee and perhaps it's counterpart will be a male evolution? Don't ask me about typing though?! I'm not here often don't shout at me...
    Maybe they're hiding the male design because it's too different. Which will be awesome!

Oh, f***, 100 new pages.
    Most of the talking was about the Light-Type.
    I will not read everything.

Well, Ninfia is a the most girly eevee I have seen.
    Maybe is a evolution female-only.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Exactly...its just a shame how I'm not going to be able to discuss any other possible pokemon entries,
    Until all this Ninfia speculation ends.
    I know right, ninfia overload to come...
    Really want to discuss others like the pika hu of the region, the bird, the rodent and the dragon and legendaries.
    But may be a while till we get back to that

Pokemon smash all most NEVER reveals new info, they release old info and act as if its new.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I just don't see why one pokemon seems to give everyone evidence that a new type will debut especially something like a Light type. I just looks like a plain pokemon to me. I just can't see a new typing coming out of it.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

If Ninfea is flying type, I hope it has great attack and great speed. It could counter the weed-like growing of the rising grass element, or annhilate the viligante Pokemon of the fighting powers, with an immunity to even of the strongest earthquakes from the earth Pokemon, while being near killed by the sharp and hard rocks of Rock types, the Cold blasts from the Ice people and also the shocking powers of the elctricity users.

Reposting my thoughts as far as Ninfia's typing from Pokebeach:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat
    Well first of all, let's rule out what types it couldn't be.

It can't be Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Grass, or Ice, those are taken.

It can't be Rock, Ground, Steel, Fighting, or Poison, it's too dainty to be one of those types.

It can't be Ghost because it doesn't look remotely supernatural.

Which leaves Normal, Flying, Bug, and Dragon.

It's probably not Bug, because it doesn't look the part. Pretty much the only reason people are thinking Bug is because its bows resemble butterflies, and that's not a strong enough reason.

It could be Dragon, it's rather royal and majestic looking, but not really draconic (although that doesn't stop Kingdra or Altaria). I'm gonna say this is a long shot.

Normal seems likely, a lot of cute, animal looking Pokemon are normal type, but I would think a Normal type Eeveelution would resemble Eevee more.

And then there's Flying. Flying is possibility, it could be wind themed (which fits the pattern for other Eeveelutions which are based on elements). And the ribbons make it look somewhat aerodynamic.

But there's more, first of all, if you look at the screenshot at the top, it looks like it could be using some sort of wind based attack. Furthermore, its name provides a clue. Ninfia could possibly be translated as Nymphia (meaning its English named could be something along the lines of Nympheon or something). Which would make sense, this thing looks fairy-like in its appearance. Therefore, I think most likely Ninfia is Flying, with Normal being the second most likely. None of the other types really fit it that well based on the information we've been given.
    And yeah, I'm disappointed that that's all we got this month. One new eeveelution is not enough to hold us over for another month.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Can everyone just stop talking about the Light type. Really stop, it's not happening.

Wouldn't it be cool if it were a ground type? or a bug or poison type maybe?

I don''t know but ninfia doesnt look like it can fly ;p

and hey guys we have a dainty fighting type already XD
    岩根雅明=♡

Okay since we wanna change the subject off Ninfea. Has anyone noticed we never had a gorilla pokemon? We've had a bunch of monkeys but no Gorilla or baboon. Maybe might get that this gen?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I know right, ninfia overload to come...
    Really want to discuss others like the pika hu of the region, the bird, the rodent and the dragon and legendaries.
    But may be a while till we get back to that
    There's the legendaries speculation thread.

Maybe we should get the ball rolling again? OMG I hope the rodent is based off a hamster...
    Knarly, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Okay since we wanna change the subject off Ninfea. Has anyone noticed we never had a gorilla pokemon? We've had a bunch of monkeys but no Gorilla or baboon. Maybe might get that this gen?
    slaking looked like a gorilla, somewhat
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Reposting my thoughts as far as Ninfia's typing from Pokebeach:

And yeah, I'm disappointed that that's all we got this month. One new eeveelution is not enough to hold us over for another month.
    Trust me, with the possible light type it will, as long as the type and abilities aren't revealed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    slaking looked like a gorilla, somewhat
    Yeah you're right. I see it. But we still have not has a Baboon Pokemon.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Isn't Monferno based on a Baboon?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Can everyone just stop talking about the Light type. Really stop, it's not happening.
    I know it won't happen, dark was on brought iin because psychic was too powerfull

Yeah you're right. I see it. But we still have not has a Baboon Pokemon.
    Monferno is supposed to be based on a baboon like creature, though it looks nothing like one.

This is stupid ! We are already drained of ideas, even after this month's issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Isn't Monferno based on a Baboon?
    i think a little. but it doesn't look very baboon like to me.
    岩根雅明=♡

It does resemble a kite a little bit though with the limbs and the bows. It could be part Flying.

I have never read that Monferno was based on one and to me it looks a lot like a Baboon. That's why I asked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    It does resemble a kite a little bit though with the limbs and the bows. It could be part Flying.

I just got mindblown <.> Never thought of a Kite P:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

It doesn't resemble those types. If it were Ground type, it'd look tougher and more earthy. If it were Bug type, it'd have more insect parts. If it were Poison, it'd look more threatening.

It doesn't necessarily have to Fly per say, there are plenty of Flying types that can't really Fly (Gyarados, Mantine, Jumpluff, Gliscor). But the ribbons do make it look fairly aerodynamic, so it can probably at least glide on the wind like Gliscor can.

As I told you through VM, it doesn't look like a fighter. The ribbons aren't placed on its body in positions ideal for using them as weapon, they're placed in fairly vulnerable areas (its ears and neck). That theory would make more sense if the ribbons were coming off its legs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Trust me, with the possible light type it will, as long as the type and abilities aren't revealed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Light type speculation is pretty baseless, and this case is no exception. This thing doesn't look Light type at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    There's the legendaries speculation thread.

Maybe we should get the ball rolling again? OMG I hope the rodent is based off a hamster...
    Yes, and they could incorperate a hamster ball.
    Maybe it charges up by rolling haha would love it

Okay, my first thought when I saw Ninfia was that he'd probably be normal or flying. Then, I remembered that there really isn't a reason for him not to be dragon. Then the voice in my head that handles my OCs commented on how my normal types apparently have a new running mate.

So now I'm thinking and hoping he'll be normal, or at least dragon. Either way I'm in love, oh so deep.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen Ninfia?
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

I kind of has the skin color of a mole. Would be cool as a ground type.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Page 265 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1652152552612622632642652662672682692753153651265 ... LastLast