Page 2667 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1667256726172657266326642665266626672668266926702671267727172767 ... LastLast
Results 66,651 to 66,675 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Hmmm, so by my count... we have seen 40 new Pokemon so far?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Why do we keep referring to these pokemon as leaks? It's not a leak if it'd been officially announced. It's called pre-release promotion
    It's a common thing within the community, strangely. It's the same as people calling the photos of CoroCoro "scans"

Hopefully we will get to see lots of unique type combinations. There are still some very interesting typings out there that are still yet to be used

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Eh, even with that move, this Pokémon just doesn't cut it.
    Ohohoho!

This Pokémon is a Comedy magnet<3

Flavor entry..? What do you mean, exactly?

@Jskid
    I meant, a Pokémon chick that can evolve into two different Pokémon, depending on it's gender. ^^ Meowstic is the same Pokémon, only different genders.
    Blaziken does kinda fulfill this role you had in mind (and judging by the attention Blazey received, I think it could pay homage to France's national animal). But a strongly sexually dimorphic chicken would be well appreciated.

e:
    Also, on its model, there are golden beads under Doublade's eyes, as opposed to Honedge flat circle. Too bad we can't see it on the Sugimori artwork.
    Astute observation, Yusuf, thanks! I love it.
    Eh your post is on the other page, I'll put the image here:
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en...p4_1_f1yzd.jpg
    ^ Duoblade has scales under its eye.
    Last edited by Wizardly Oz; 26th September 2013 at 5:49 PM.

1779 1165 5016

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It's a common thing within the community, strangely. It's the same as people calling the photos of CoroCoro "scans"
    Well, I only call them that because that's what I Heard them being called when I first showed up here. Not that it matters.

However, when I said leaks just now, I meant that the Pokémon like Pyroar and Aurorus was shown Before they were meant to since people kinda 'dug them out'. ^^

@Wizardly Oz
    I'm awesome, aren't I?

And agreed. I mean, a big, fat hen and a thin, fast rooster would be awesome. ^^ I can imagen the hen look like a 'mother'.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    Also wonder if we're going to get a rooster, considering it's the national animal of France. o-o .. Just a thought.
    If it is the animal of France, then probably.

Fake Pokemon that should be real.
    http://torus333.deviantart.com My List of Over 350 Shiny 5-6IV Pokes!
    ______________________________My FC: 3540-0072-6418______________________________

Hopefully we get more unique dual typings, although I have to admit some typings may be kind of hard to come up with a design for, I wonder what a poison/psychic or a fairy/fighting type would look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Oh hi Serebii I've been wondering without the Pokedex guide how long will it take for you all to update the site's Pokedex for gen 6?

@Everyone. By the way what animals besides Poodles is France known for?

Quote Originally Posted by NightFire7 View Post
    Hopefully we get more unique dual typings, although I have to admit some typings may be kind of hard to come up with a design for, I wonder what a poison/psychic or a fairy/fighting type would look like?
    Give Machamp a Little Fairy Wand and a pink Tu-Tu.

Fighting/Fairy!

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

I will definitely want to find out what oorotto's typing is. Its like the forgotten pokemon, people already know about it yet it hasn't been officially revealed. It would be great if it ended up like grass/ghost or something.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFire7 View Post
    I will definitely want to find out what oorotto's typing is. Its like the forgotten pokemon, people already know about it yet it hasn't been officially revealed. It would be great if it ended up like grass/ghost or something.
    Have to say that I agree with you. Grass/Ghost seems like a plausible alternative in contrast with Grass/Dark.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Give Machamp a Little Fairy Wand and a pink Tu-Tu.

Fighting/Fairy!
    This is epic. Am I allowed to sig it?

Well, I would certainly like a Pancham pre evo. Wonder how it'd look like...

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Doublade learns Sacred Sword... (source: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/other_pokemon/ Picture 3/4)
    3DS Friend Code: 5069-4585-1055
    SV: 1845
    Flying-type (Tropius, Farfetch'd and Swanna)

What about a Delibird evolution based on the Magnificent Frigatebird (pictures) and a stork bringing babys (but it brings presents )?? I think that would be cool.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

We probably may well get a water/ground type in this gen because ever since gen 2, there has been at least one water/ground poke introduced. If we do get another one in this gen then I hope it gets something like sap sipper or something

Quote Originally Posted by RzK View Post
    This is epic. Am I allowed to sig it?

Well, I would certainly like a Pancham pre evo. Wonder how it'd look like...
    You may Sig it, haha. ^^

Pancham pre evo? I seriously doubt it would get one, honestly. It's a small, cute bear, just like Teddiursa and Cubchoo. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Kitsune View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna_o...politan_France
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...ting_in_France

Though to be honest we have already covered some of the basic ones, like frogs, deers, rabbits, foxes and ibex as well as some that live in France like hedgehogs and bats. I think the one that isn't really covered is the genet* and the "Gallic" rooster, which is the national symbol of France.

*Meowstic is more of a nekomata Chatreux.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I wonder if we will get any new abilities that makes a type immune to another types moves, We have always had a new one introduced in every gen since gen 3. So far the only types that are not resisted by an immunity either by typing or an ability dedicated to making a poke immune to that specific typing are Ice, Dark, fairy, flying, rock, bug and steel. Pretty soon we may end up with the possibility that every typing could have the potential of getting shut down by an immunity.

Thanks!

Does anyone think that the forgotten standalones of Gen 1 should get pre evos or evos? Tangela and Lickitung got evos in Gen 4.
    Maybe they'll take care of Farfetchd, Pinsir and Tauros too? Who am I forgetting..??

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

@Wizardly Oz
    I'm awesome, aren't I?
    Yes, MoM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Kitsune View Post
    Oh hi Serebii I've been wondering without the Pokedex guide how long will it take for you all to update the site's Pokedex for gen 6?

The poodle and the rooster are infamous. Besides that, they have domesticated a small number of chickens, a lot of dogs, a few cats, a lot of horses, cats, pigs etc. There is the Breton breed of horse:

There is a paucity of wildlife unique to France, however. A few obscure amphibians and plants, a single bird and zero mammals. Though, pine martins and badgers run around and they would make great pokemon.

1779 1165 5016

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Though to be honest we have already covered some of the basic ones, like frogs, deers, rabbits, foxes and ibex as well as some that live in France like hedgehogs and bats. I think the one that isn't really covered is the genet* and the "Gallic" rooster, which is the national symbol of France.
    Being from France I think that is all. Other common animals already covered are horses, pigs, squirrels, moles, badgers, boars, snakes, etc...
    Can't think about something not done for now x)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna_o...politan_France
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...ting_in_France

*Meowstic is more of a nekomata Chatreux.
    Alright thanks I'll take a look. Hadn't heard of a genet before though, but after looking it up I'd love to have one as a Pokemon.

Does anyone else want the New Pokebeach rumours to be true???
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

I will definitely be interested to see what spritzee, Flabebe and swirlix evolve into, we haven't had any evos of the fairy type pokes introduced in this gen revealed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    Does anyone else want the New Pokebeach rumours to be true???
    Actually, out of all the fakémon that have been revealed ever since X & Y were first introduced, the convincing and interesting one I've seen would have to be that mink fakémon revealed a while ago. IF it were real, I'd definitely add it to my team
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Page 2667 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1667256726172657266326642665266626672668266926702671267727172767 ... LastLast