Page 3463 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2463336334133453345934603461346234633464346534663467347335133563 ... LastLast
Results 86,551 to 86,575 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I thought it was evolving Spewpa at night, or was there some other condition that was missed when it was tried a 2nd time.

I still want to know what Pink wing Vilivillion is called, and what the white wing Vivillion looks like and what it is as well, and what other patterns are there.
    Anybody have a pic of the stats of Vilivillion?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCarnage View Post
    the bird trio isn't obtainable before the national dex. They aren't three spots before Xerneas, three spots before Xerneas are Noibat, Noivern and Yveltal
    There are three open spots in the Mountain Kalos Dex between Hydreigon and Xerneas, which may end up being the birds. Afterall, Mewtwo is 151 in the Kalos Mountain dex, and it is only obtainable post-game.

2 spots left for aron family in mt dex... im giving up. if no aggron in post game=no mega aggron=no aggron until december 27 -_-
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    Goodra is likely our Pseudo, but in all honesty I wish he weren't.

Game Freak clearly stated this gen was all about nerfing Dragons; yet here we are with a lv.70 Dragon pseudo again. I love all of Goomy, Sligoo and Goodra, but it's this sort of formulaic design (you know, sticking to a tried and true formula instead of looking outside the box) that's starting to make fans groan at times. Mashable's (rather pathetic) review of XY attempted to get this point across.
    what did you expect though, especially since they HAVE broken many of their trends. less than 100 pokemon, no non-uber trio, one eeveelution, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangren View Post
    There are three open spots in the Mountain Kalos Dex between Hydreigon and Xerneas, which may end up being the birds. Afterall, Mewtwo is 151 in the Kalos Mountain dex, and it is only obtainable post-game.
    I believe there will be a trio it's a tradition

Quote Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
    I believe there will be a trio it's a tradition
    Which trio, the birds? It can't be any new pokemon as there is no spot for them in the national dex.

any news about the Mew-Celebi-Jirachi-Manaphy-Victini for this gen?

So I assume we aren't getting a new legendary trio?

Game Freak clearly stated this gen was all about nerfing Dragons; yet here we are with a lv.70 Dragon pseudo again. I love all of Goomy, Sligoo and Goodra, but it's this sort of formulaic design (you know, sticking to a tried and true formula instead of looking outside the box) that's starting to make fans groan at times. Mashable's (rather pathetic) review of XY attempted to get this point across.
    Dragon types are always the pseudo legendaries of each gen, the only exceptions are Johto(No Dragon types) and then in Hoenn both Salamence and Metagross were Pseudo. So theoretically there could be another pseudo legendary this gen. I hope it's Noivern(because I luv it), but that is probably not going to be the case.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Achernar View Post
    No, and we probably won't know about such a thing for a good while - when they announce them, in fact, would be likely the earliest.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

<honey badger narrator voice>
    Squishy Dragon does what it wants.
    Squishy Dragon don't give a crap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

None as of yet, most likely it wont be known until its official reveal sadly.
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

nope, no one has been able to hack the 3DS at all, yet alone a game JUST leaked into the hands of a few and that is how we learned about the other gen's event pokemon before release.

I'm afraid not. Until we get a brilliant hacker to get their hands on the games, we're out of luck.
    Pokemon Y Current Team

None. Any event Pokemon cannot be confirmed until GF announces anything, since hacking into the game's data is currently impossible.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Dragon types are always the pseudo legendaries of each gen, the only exceptions are Johto(No Dragon types) and then in Hoenn both Salamence and Metagross were Pseudo. So theoretically there could be another pseudo legendary this gen. I hope it's Noivern(because I luv it), but that is probably not going to be the case.
    Kingdra would like to have a word with you. (I know Kingdra is not Pseudo but you said there's no Dragons in Johto)
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    what did you expect though, especially since they HAVE broken many of their trends. less than 100 pokemon, no non-uber trio, one eeveelution, etc.
    I guess that post implied I was one of those who groaned over such. I can assure you that's far from the case, as I cited Mashable of being one of those personally and did not include myself. I honestly don't follow what constitutes tiredness and linearity in Pokemon games; that changes from person to person.

All the trends that's been broken since BW2 has been a blast on my end. In fact, I welcome them as often as they come.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Kingdra would like to have a word with you. (I know Kingdra is not Pseudo but you said there's no Dragons in Johto)
    Darn always forget that one since Horsea and Seadra are pure Water!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    Which trio, the birds? It can't be any new pokemon as there is no spot for them in the national dex.
    Can't know for sure that Gamefreak didn't put them after Zygarde.

Especially given how weird 5th gen's Pokedex was.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Not always, as you said, Tyranitar and Metagross are exceptions, so it was entirely possible for a non-dragon one.

Really, I agree with GatedSunOne on this, Goodra is a cool design but giving Dragons these high stats was exactly the reason why some fans felt they reached a point of being broken, and yet they give us another one despite saying they'd nerf it. It's like saying you're disarming your army while giving them cannons.

Can't know for sure that Gamefreak didn't put them after Zygarde?

Except 5th gen had event legendaries after Kyurem, so that's not a good example. In fact, every mascot group had events following them excluding 4, which had Cresselia before them.

A new region awaits us, soon we shall uncover and unlock everything it has to offer...

I'm sure, even with the lack of hacks on the 3DS, some kid is still going to want his Level 10 Zekrom. Honestly...

On topic, anyways, it'll kind of be nice to have a surprise to have an Event Pokemon we know nothing of. But I still have a feeling someone, somewhere, will find out about it...
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Quote Originally Posted by chuy409 View Post
    2 spots left for aron family in mt dex... im giving up. if no aggron in post game=no mega aggron=no aggron until december 27 -_-
    You really want Aggron in there huh?

Lyndell's 3DS XL: 2380 2934 0909
    Bug Safari:
    Pokemon X Lyndell

Can't know for sure that Gamefreak didn't put them after Zygarde?

Trollfreak has yet to troll that badly with the dex in ANY gen. the mascot ubers and the event pokemon have always been the last pokemon in the dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Not always, as you said, Tyranitar and Metagross are exceptions, so it was entirely possible for a non-dragon one.

Really, I agree with GatedSunOne on this, Goodra is a cool design but giving Dragons these high stats was exactly the reason why some fans felt they reached a point of being broken, and yet they give us another one despite saying they'd nerf it. It's like saying you're disarming your army while giving them cannons.
    Well aren't they using Fairy types to nerf Dragons? I don't think it is that big of deal, but that may just be because Dragon is one of my favorite types.

I agree- it bugs me too :S it seems kind of contradictory to acknowledge that Dragons had too much power and then go and do it all over agai ¬_¬ especially with Goodra... I love the design- but it's pure Dragon typing is so grating to me. I wish we had a non dragon pseudo legend you know, that would be nice

WHOA :O I've just had a stupid theory... what if the Legendary birds are in the dex because they are emissaries of destruction [thinking anime, thinking types, but yeah, a little far fetched]?? Therefore: associated with Yveltal; and the Legendairy Muskedeers will be associated with Xerneas?

So we don't have a 'cute event legend' yet? Or is it, at all? Is the list of known pokemon completely exhaustive or only through what has been found through normal gameplay? Perhaps we can expect more from this dex than we think? If certain pokemon can only be available through download for whatever reason/
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Page 3463 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2463336334133453345934603461346234633464346534663467347335133563 ... LastLast