Page 3632 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2632353235823622362836293630363136323633363436353636 LastLast
Results 90,776 to 90,800 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by magibas View Post
    I'm sure someone has made the connection, BUT looking at the signature legendaries: Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygaarde it kinda seems to me like GameFreak is hinting at a R/S/E remake. I mean their colors are exactly that and they line up with the X and Y so far. Maybe I'm just being too hopeful :c
    A lot of references has been made to Hoenn. Same with the other regions. But references are nothing but references.
    Most of us hope of getting RSE remakes this gen. But now's not the time to discuss it.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by magibas View Post
    I'm sure someone has made the connection, BUT looking at the signature legendaries: Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygaarde it kinda seems to me like GameFreak is hinting at a R/S/E remake. I mean their colors are exactly that and they line up with the X and Y so far. Maybe I'm just being too hopeful :c
    I thiiink you're trying to hold onto something that's not there. These three legendaries have nothing to do with RSE. Sure they are the same colors but that could be coincidence.

Honestly we don't need more "hoenn confirmed" theories floating around.

By the way. Would someone be so kinda as to repost the images for Vivillon forms. I went back and all the links are giving me the 4chan 404 error and there is nothing on the first post about it.
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 10th October 2013 at 6:38 AM.

Let's make sure we create...
    ...A world of our hopes and dreams.

Vivillion is confirmed to have different colors based on locations of the 3DS? That is kind of cool. It would get people trading more. I wonder if the forms have different stats or attacks.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Also requesting that someone post the links to the different Vivillon forms people are talking about, I know I haven't seen some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    By the way. Would someone be so kinda as to repost the images for Vivillon forms. I went back and all the links are giving me the 4chan 404 error and there is nothing on the first post about it.
    I have this one https://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1381381302538.png

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I was thinking of something. Anyone think Gourgeist's more "big" form has different stats?
    Perhaps a higher defense or HP?
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Damn, you Meadow Form lovers...and here I am wishing for no Meadow Form in IL, if the state thing is true. XD Will the "Garden State" get "Garden Form"? XD
    Ah! Another person from IL! (: Well, technically I'm in IN right now because of college, but I'm from IL.

I just want Garden Pattern so badly.

I really like the 'Sun pattern' vivillon. GF seem to have done an excellent job with the colour morphs of this Pokemon.

I am in the UK, so it seems likely that I will get the 'Garden Pattern' which is all good with me!

Edit:Ignore this, someone helped me. Go read the next post or somethin'.
    Last edited by Mr. Ribbles; 10th October 2013 at 7:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

I can't wait to see what pattern a Vivillon in my game will have - probably Tundra though, like in Norway, as I live in Finland. I guess Polar could work too.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    Could anyone post the Vivillon forms in img format? Whenever I click the links normally it just redirects me to a big 4chan.org logo unfortunatly. Would really like to see them

You can go ahead and send it in a PM if you think it'll clog this up too much. (Aren't there like, 9 or so confirmed patterns now?)

Only seen the regular Pattern and the Polar. :c...
    can you see this one? http://25.media.tumblr.com/027e5ca3e...o1_r1_1280.png

Quote Originally Posted by missnicolec View Post
    Oh yes! I can!

Thank you kindly~
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Wait a second, Vivillon Changes based on the enviroment your 3DS is in..? Really?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

So, the Spain one and the Marine one are one and the same? I thought the Spain one was vivid blue with no speckles, and the Marine was a lighter blue with square markings? I'm confused. o_O

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I love all the different forms, sadly though, my least favorite of the bunch is the one labeled for my home state of Ohio, go figure, lol!

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

The sun form looks cool but i live in ny so ill probably get the black and whit one or the modern one =/ i wonder how shinies are gunna work for vivillon
    New to competitive battling always up for friendly matches to help me get better!

Fc:2766 8106 8895

Water safari

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I don't like the polar form for viviliion...
    If that's supposed to represent Canada, that is very stereotypical, as living in Canada, only the 3 Northern Territory's really get ALOT of snow...
    What province are you in? Ottawa is a snow nightmare half the year. You're also forgetting Canada is mostly all snow.. That's why only it's borders are inhabited

I love the idea of variations! Does anyone know if we trade them over from different countries will they remain the same? Or automatically switch to the form of your own country?

My friend safari: Bug
    Combee, Masquerain, Heracross
    FC: 4398 9717 9685 | IGN: Reb

Oh my God, 21 spaces still left in the dex? My poor heart can't take this
    Quote Originally Posted by croninp2 View Post
    6 Magikarps are back. Pre-order cancelled.
    Yes, I'm a purdy boy

Quote Originally Posted by BayBird View Post
    Ah! Another person from IL! (: Well, technically I'm in IN right now because of college, but I'm from IL.

I just want Garden Pattern so badly.
    I have a great need for the white morph.
    Makes me think of the cabbage butterfly.

1779 1165 5016

Guys..post in the comments..what is your favourite Vivillion Form..personally i like Continental but i have to use Garden ( Which isn't bad)

Quote Originally Posted by AquaPikachu View Post
    Guys..post in the comments..what is your favourite Vivillion Form..personally i like Continental but i have to use Garden ( Which isn't bad)
    Sunny Form is my favorite thus far.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitqueen View Post
    I love the idea of variations! Does anyone know if we trade them over from different countries will they remain the same? Or automatically switch to the form of your own country?
    I hope they're permanent after evolution - it would be fun to try and collect all of them from different parts of the world!

As for favourites, I like really simplistic designs usually so I'm waiting to see if the plain white Vivillon is real (might become a favourite). So far, I like Sun or Tundra best.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Even though Ireland is more than likely going to get the garden form like the UK did, I really hope that we get the marine form. It's by far my favourite.

These Vivillon morphs will transform everyone into fanatical bug collectors.

1779 1165 5016

Floette's flower has just one color? That means that it doesn't really matter on what color we catch it as a Flabebe?

Page 3632 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2632353235823622362836293630363136323633363436353636 LastLast