Page 3635 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2635353535853625363136323633363436353636 LastLast
Results 90,851 to 90,875 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

hmmm what will Vivillion's shiny form look like XD mind f*ck XD
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

Quote Originally Posted by roy_vos View Post
    hmmm what will Vivillion's shiny form look like XD mind f*ck XD
    Since it's body is the same, I'm sure just it's body will change color. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

yes right ^^

btw i think customizing will be very expensive. the first clothing store (before the first gym) has hats for more than 3100P.
    sorry a bit off topic.
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Persian22 View Post
    The Vain unfezant is forgotten also instead they use the bland Pidgey family...

Really al the cool pokemon from older games are wasted and forgotten, i'm so happy at least Grumpig made it...

No Shiftry, no Ninetales, No Persian...
    Eh, it's a matter of taste. Of the Pokemon left out, there's only a handful I'd ever consider "cool". Unfezant, for example, is a Pokemon I'm happy to see excluded, if its exclusion ensured the inclusion of better-designed birds like Pidgey and Staraptor. I agree with you about Shiftry though. It's been a long time since that thing's been in a regional dex. It deserves a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    Eh, it's a matter of taste. Of the Pokemon left out, there's only a handful I'd ever consider "cool". Unfezant, for example, is a Pokemon I'm happy to see excluded, if its exclusion ensured the inclusion of better-designed birds like Pidgey and Staraptor. I agree with you about Shiftry though. It's been a long time since that thing's been in a regional dex. It deserves a comeback.
    It deeply amuses me that Ludicolo is more respected than its version counterpart.

I wouldn't bet on it being on the Kalos Dex though, as Dratini-line, Clamperl-line, Aron-line and Tympole-lines are all very likely to fill the remaining spots as two of them have their members as statues, one of them has a Mega Evolution and the final one has appeared in every single pre-release media ever since the first trailer(which would mean GG Duskull yet again).

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by wilmawong View Post
    I thought whipped dream for swirlix, but then I wondered if I wasn't a switch around with aromatisse having a puffy skirt, and slurpuff gaining femininity

also, in X I have only found female Litleo so far despite looking for ages. Could it be gender exclusive? or just a really low percentage of males
    For the first part, I doubt they would do a switcheroo when their items are so obvious. For the latter, both cases are likely, but you might need to verify it manually.
    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Btw, Audino has been found, right? Do we know if it's part Fairy yet?
    I don't know if anybody actually caught it, the new rustling grass mechanics are rather odd.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 10th October 2013 at 10:36 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    It deeply amuses me that Ludicolo is more respected than its version counterpart.

I wouldn't bet on it being on the Kalos Dex though, as Dratini-line, Clamperl-line, Aron-line and Tympole-lines are all very likely to fill the remaining spots as two of them have their members as statues, one of them has a Mega Evolution and the final one has appeared in every single pre-release media ever since the first trailer(which would mean GG Duskull yet again).
    It's always a little weird when they put one version-exclusive counterpart in, but leave the other out. Last time I checked (which was, admittedly, a while ago) Honchkrow was in the dex but Maismagius wasn't.

Do we have much data on Hawlucha's moves yet? I want to know whether it learns Fly and HJK. Both seem like obvious additions to its movepool to me, but you never know with Gamefreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    Do we have much data on Hawlucha's moves yet? I want to know whether it learns Fly and HJK. Both seem like obvious additions to its movepool to me, but you never know with Gamefreak.
    Smogon has them, but they didn't include Fly, which it gets. As far as I know, it doesn't get Hi Jump Kick(as it's Japanese name is "Jumping Knee Kick" and birds' knees don't allow for something like that).

Edit: Sauce thread and sauce pic.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 10th October 2013 at 10:54 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

^ Which is odd, cuz' Hawlucha does have knees. XD
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Smogon has them, but they didn't include Fly, which it gets. As far as I know, it doesn't get Hi Jump Kick(as it's Japanese name is "Jumping Knee Kick" and birds' knees don't allow for something like that).
    Hawlucha does seem to have knees, though. Oh well.

edit: Greninja'd

If Vivillon gets one for every US state..what happens when you catch one on a state boarder..
    I think I need to go to my dentist, cause you're too damn sweet.
    Friend Safari: 1246-8830-2535
        Spoiler:- Safari-Pokes:

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmallbrot View Post
    If Vivillon gets one for every US state..what happens when you catch one on a state boarder..
    I don't have the game, and there may very well be a Vivillon for every state of America, but I'm inclined to say that there will not be. I know America is highly diverse and I'm sure there will be certain Vivillons to represent a cluster of the 50 states. However, personally, I think it would be unfair and ridiculous for GameFreak to single out one country, considering that there are around 200 countries in the world, and personalise one Pokemon to all of one country's states. I live in Australia, and whilst we have less states than America, I would not expect them to detail Vivillon to the characteristics to each of our country's states.

My Future All-Female Platinum Team

I apologize for my laziness, but what do we know about version exclusives now?

Quote Originally Posted by missnicolec View Post
    I have a question. I'm from a different country. However, I'm using UK eShop and my 3DS XL was bought in UK. Plus, my region is set to UK. Does that mean, I'm getting a UK version of Vivillon even though I'm not from UK?

3DS FC Code: 2165 - 6014 - 0811. Send a PM, if you have added.

Active - Pokémon X Trainer: Blaise.
    Pokémon Y Trainer: Dean.

Mii Name: BE.

Quote Originally Posted by belleaurora View Post
    I don't have the game, and there may very well be a Vivillon for every state of America, but I'm inclined to say that there will not be. I know America is highly diverse and I'm sure there will be certain Vivillons to represent a cluster of the 50 states. However, personally, I think it would be unfair and ridiculous for GameFreak to single out one country, considering that there are around 200 countries in the world, and personalise one Pokemon to all of one country's states. I live in Australia, and whilst we have less states than America, I would not expect them to detail Vivillon to the characteristics to each of our country's states.
    I don't think the United States will get 50 different Vivillion forms. Especially since this game region is based off France. Plus that would be A LOT of forms. Imo, I don't think Vivillion will get but about 20-30 different forms, if that many. I could be wrong though. (Especially when you look at how many color variations Spinda has.) We will find out on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    I apologize for my laziness, but what do we know about version exclusives now?
    The same. We know the generation 6 exclusives and Mewtwo X/Y and Charizard X/Y.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    I have a question. I'm from a different country. However, I'm using UK eShop and my 3DS XL was bought in UK. Plus, my region is set to UK. Does that mean, I'm getting a UK version of Vivillon even though I'm not from UK?
    We really don't know for sure how different people are getting different Vivillion forms. If the current theory is correct, then I would assume that you would get the UK Vivillion form. But like I said we really don't know for sure. We will find out soon though.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Does anybody know how early in the game you can obtain Sylveon, Skrelp, Skiddo and the fossil pokemon ?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    Does anybody know how early in the game you can obtain Sylveon, Skrelp, Skiddo and the fossil pokemon ?
    Sylveon is max Amie, so I guess it takes a few hours? I'm not sure.
    The fossil Pokémon are obtained right before or right after defeating the second gym leader.
    And I'm not sure about the other two. I heard you get a Fishing Rod early, but I'm not sure if that's true, and I'm not sure if Skrelp can be caught via Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    Sylveon is max Amie, so I guess it takes a few hours? I'm not sure.
    The fossil Pokémon are obtained right before or right after defeating the second gym leader.
    And I'm not sure about the other two. I heard you get a Fishing Rod early, but I'm not sure if that's true, and I'm not sure if Skrelp can be caught via Rod.
    Oh I see, thanks! I heard Eevee can be obtained in the wild, do you know in which town?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    Oh I see, thanks! I heard Eevee can be obtained in the wild, do you know in which town?
    I haven't heard which town because I am trying to keep away from spoilers (except for the Dex spoilers lol).

The first page says Eevee is caught in the Coastal area, so I'm thinking you can catch it pretty early. I would say at least before the 5th or 6th gym. I'm just guessing though, so don't quote me on that

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmallbrot View Post
    As far as I know, it depends on where your 3DS's region is, not where your 3DS physically is.

As far as I know, it depends on where your 3DS's region is, not where your 3DS physically is.
    So basically if we wanted a Marine Pattern all we would have to do is change the region to Spain?
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    So basically if we wanted a Marine Pattern all we would have to do is change the region to Spain?
    Your 3ds would still be a North American region locked 3DS, so I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtImitatingLife View Post
    Your 3ds would still be a North American region locked 3DS, so I doubt it.
    Yes that is true. The important thing is from where you bought your 3DS.

But not everybody in American, here...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Well, I can seemingly only change my region into some other European country: there's no option for Japan or the US. It's probably because of the region lock stuff. So I wouldn't be able to get all the patterns that way at least.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Do we have any confirmation that Lapras is obtainable early in game?

3DS FC Code: 2165 - 6014 - 0811. Send a PM, if you have added.

Active - Pokémon X Trainer: Blaise.
    Pokémon Y Trainer: Dean.

Mii Name: BE.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    Do we have any confirmation that Lapras is obtainable early in game?
    After the third gym.

Page 3635 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2635353535853625363136323633363436353636 LastLast