Page 449 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3493994394454464474484494504514524534594995491449 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I would love to see 4-stage evolution's. It would be a nice change of pace.
    No thank you. Three pokémon in one evolutionary line is enough for me.

Spoiler:- mega wishlist:

I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

^ Agreed. Wouldn't say know for some more alternat evolutions, though. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

If four stage evos were added only Pokemon like beedrill, butterfree, dustox, and beautifly should get them. People consider them basically useless and they hit their final form at level 10. It any other Pokemon were to get a fourth evo I'd seem too over powered to me and probably everyone else.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I believe Gen III pokemons will recieve high amount of evolutions compared to the other gens. And pretty much, that's why GameFreak didn't remake the games before Gen VI is released.

3DS FC Code: 2165 - 6014 - 0811. Send a PM, if you have added.

Active - Pokémon X Trainer: Blaise.
    Pokémon Y Trainer: Dean.

Mii Name: BE.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I would love to see 4-stage evolution's. It would be a nice change of pace.
    I'd rather see more complicated evolutionary lines in general. More split evos, or even pokemon that converge into one evolution. A pokemon that has the potential to skip it's 2nd stage and evolve immediately to it's final forme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    I believe Gen III pokemons will recieve high amount of evolutions compared to the other gens. And pretty much, that's why GameFreak didn't remake the games before Gen VI is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I'd rather see more complicated evolutionary lines in general. More split evos, or even pokemon that converge into one evolution. A pokemon that has the potential to skip it's 2nd stage and evolve immediately to it's final forme.
    Those are both great ideas. Different methods for evolution are always fun.

Spoiler:- mega wishlist:

I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

1st and 2nd generation needs some love. Some of those fully evolved pokemon stats dont compare to the newer pokemon.
    they added evolutions to few evolutions in 4th to magmar, elecatuzz and others and they were some of our faves, would like to see more of that.
    team_magma93

This may have been posted already, but this is so awesome/hilarious I'm posting it again. Dookieshed made a great video about the speculation around Sylveon's type. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_iKlxVZVjc8

I love that he talks about the possibility of a new "Fairy" type - that was totally my #1 guess, too. Enjoy! Maybe it will sway some of you in a new direction...
    Alpha Sapphire Team:
    Omega Ruby Team:

Friend Code: 0259-1695-4473 (Scott)
    Friend Safari: Steel - Ferroseed, Klang, Excadrill
    X Pokedex: 718/718 - Completed 2/17/14 (Need an Arceus. PM me with offers!)
    Shinies:

Another thing I noticed with our "leak" is how much he contradicts himself.

I'm not on much anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by adl222 View Post
    1st and 2nd generation needs some love. Some of those fully evolved pokemon stats dont compare to the newer pokemon.
    they added evolutions to few evolutions in 4th to magmar, elecatuzz and others and they were some of our faves, would like to see more of that.
    Quite so, but not all of the left behind pokemon need evolutions. With the right new moves and abilities, they can totally change everything. You never know what is going to change the way we battle.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

I'm sure Slyveon will be flying type. It is the lightest evolution after all and doesn't seem to be any other type. Some people say it could be two types but then that would break the whole thing of Eveelutions.

I would personally love to see an evolution for sableye/spiritomb, sharpedo, and several others. I also think it would be cool to get a ghost/steel type that was a floating sword, and a ghost/fighting or ghost/normal type combo would be interesting too. Thats all wishful thinking though.

White 2 FC; 2581 1988 8070

My sweet Murkrow deserves one before evolving into that big mean Honchkrow.

Devious Child
    Rebelious Teenager
    Boss

That's a good point about the hold off on Gen III evolutions. I just really love a lot of Hoenn's Pokemon's designs but stats-wise they'r all pretty poor. It was nice we got Dusknoir and Froslass, but we really need more extended evolutions for the 3rd gen pokemon.

^ Cacturne! Awesome Attack/Special Attaack but shitty defenses! If it evolved it could get Evoiolte to patch up those problems!

Quote Originally Posted by master3019 View Post
    Another thing I noticed with our "leak" is how much he contradicts himself.
    How so? char

I think the only Pokemon that need pre-evolutions are Kanghaskan (well, he has a little baby in his pouch that looks nothing like him) and also a male form of Kanghaskan (no pouch) and Tropius. Any other pre-evos would be completely unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    How so? char
    Well, first he says that we're getting a Hercross baby, then he said we aren't. First he said we would have pre-evo's then he said we'd have evos (for Pinsir/Heracross)

I think the only Pokemon that need pre-evolutions are Kanghaskan (well, he has a little baby in his pouch that looks nothing like him) and also a male form of Kanghaskan (no pouch) and Tropius. Any other pre-evos would be completely unnecessary
    A Tropius pre-evo is just as completely unnecessary as any other.

Well, first he says that we're getting a Hercross baby, then he said we aren't. First he said we would have pre-evo's then he said we'd have evos (for Pinsir/Heracross)
    He said we're getting Heracross and Pinsir babies, and a Pinsir evolution. That's all, I didn't see any contradiction.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I read the rumor once, and I get all of it. No contradictions. Then we have all these people who are reading it once, saying there are tons, I read it again, and it's either that I have a nice grasp on language and grammar or something or tons of idiots who can't read are contradictining themselves while accusing a contradiction. Oh yea, I'm using my dad's laptop right now, and curse this, it's only browser is IE, so I appologize for errors by double spacing and typos, it's a f***ing netbook.

Well guys, we are about half way of the wait until the next CoroCoro should leak (2 weeks today until the 10th!).

As for Sylveon (who has obviously been discussed to death!) right now any type out of Flying, Normal, Bug and a new type are all feesable to me. I originally said flying but there are many points for it all now. I just can't wait for all that discussion to end! (Be it being replaced by a brand new discussion about the next mystery we are given!)

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    A Tropius pre-evo is just as completely unnecessary as any other.

He said we're getting Heracross and Pinsir babies, and a Pinsir evolution. That's all, I didn't see any contradiction.
    I agree. Tropius does NOT need a pre-evo. Shoot, I don't even think I've ever even fought a Tropius, and if I did then it probably didn't pose a threat considering I would remember otherwise. Heck I don't even think Tropius even diserves an Evolution.

Though what I do disagree with is baby evolutions. I actually think they are essential. EVERY single baby evolution can learn moves that there next evolution cannot. Igglybuff I.e. can learn copycat, plus a few tm moves that none of its family can learn.
    On top of that, but they also serve a way to give pokemon pre-evo's to fullfill a FULL evolutionary line. Though this isn't necesarily needed, it is definatley important to Gamefreak, in trying to convey EVOLUTION amongst pokemon; considering evolution is a HUGE part of pokemon.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I agree. Tropius does NOT need a pre-evo. Shoot, I don't even think I've ever even fought a Tropius, and if I did then it probably didn't pose a threat considering I would remember otherwise. Heck I don't even think Tropius even diserves an Evolution.
    Surely thats a reason for an evolution? Tropius isn't a threat at all, and not that great in many other ways. I think Tropius, with the right family, could be great (or atleast it's evolution could) and bring the life into its species.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Haha. I just felt that since Tropius is huge, maybe there could be something smaller. Maybe you need to evolve into Tropius with a certain item that's a seed, hence the fruits on its neck. Just a suggestion.

Tropius had so much potential in it's design, I mean seriously...

I really don't want anything for Tropius, maybe an evo at the most so it can be better. I just would rather other Pokemon like Lapras and Kangaskhan to get pre-evos.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Page 449 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3493994394454464474484494504514524534594995491449 ... LastLast