Page 467 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3674174574634644654664674684694704714775175671467 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    The best Type they would fit under would probably be Normal.
    Maybe ground because they all play on different surfaces.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Maybe ground because they all play on different surfaces.
    Yeah, that could work. Apart from Hockey which should be Ice I suppose.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Yeah, that could work. Apart from Hockey which should be Ice I suppose.
    I could dig that. I would rather they stayed with animals though. Mythical creatures as well.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

About Mr XY. He have a lot of cool idea, but Starmie evo seems pretty unlikely, but my main problem is Farfetch'd Evo.

I mean, really ? If what he says is true, it would be the biggest troll move ever.
    I was more for a prevo for Three and Sawk, and a third evo. I don't now.... Kravmaga. And it would be green obviously.

I would like to see Fencer Pokemon myself. The Musketeer where pretty disappointing in that regard...

Quote Originally Posted by aa_623 View Post
    I do agree that it is there is some reason that Sableye is there. Mewtwo and Genesect are the stars of the movie and all the other Pokemon belong to the gang, so maybe this does point to someone (hopefully Ash) catching it and eventually it evolving in the next region similar to Aipom.
    Ash would NEVER catch a pokemon in a movie...
    Because people would debate on which episode is next of that episode and bla bla blaaaa

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    We don't have Aikido, Kendo, Jujutsu, Sambo, and Wushu.
    Aikido and Kendo could be branched evo from Sawk/Throh's line.

So...Farfetch'd Flying/Fighting evolution confirmed? 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Ash would NEVER catch a pokemon in a movie...
    Because people would debate on which episode is next of that episode and bla bla blaaaa
    How do you know he doesn't catch it in some episode before the movie?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Some of the fighting styles I want to see this gen:
    Eskrima: Fighting with sticks, knifes and improvised weapons from the Philippines.
    Krav Maga: Israeli style, also used by the Israeli Defense Forces.
    Silat: Collective term for many martial arts from Malaysia and Indonesia.

Id love to see a Mask Line of pokemon (floating masks that add an extra mask each evo- so 2nd evo 2 masks stuck together and 3rd 3)
    whilst there's rumour's going around that Fennekin could well end up being Fire Psychic on its final evo (and for love of god we all hope it wont be fire/fight right?!),
    I myself would love to see a Leviatate ability on the above Mask pokemon with Fire/Psychic typings (a more tribal pokemon)
    Also prehaps more Durant evos prehaps a larval stage (pre form) that can evolve into other pokemon through different methods (like a queen ant, warrior or fire ant etc)
    A steel ghost type would be awesome as well as some more multi Ice typings whats with pure ice typings lol? Im sure they made professor oak say in a pokemon book somewhere (using a speech bubble lol), "Ice pokemon can not be pure Ice" least thats what I remember lol (didnt happen did it oaky?)

Thats all for now
    Current Pearl Team-
    Current Silver Team-
    Current Gold Team-
    Current Black Team- Emboar, Krookodile, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Crustle, Emolga
    Current Black 2 Team- ;604;
    Confirmed first two lvl 100 teams...
    My 1st lvl 100 Team- Charizard, Frostlass, Lanturn, Lucario, Shiftry, Gallade, My 2nd lvl 100 Team- Slowking, Houndoom, Armaldo, Crobat, Kingdra, Meganium

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Some of the fighting styles I want to see this gen:
    Eskrima: Fighting with sticks, knifes and improvised weapons from the Philippines.
    Krav Maga: Israeli style, also used by the Israeli Defense Forces.
    Silat: Collective term for many martial arts from Malaysia and Indonesia.
    I love Krav Maga! I hope they make this a style for a fighting pokemon, I would have him on my team for sure!
    Oh and I think Farfetc'd should get a Kendo based evo flying/fighting having armor made out of reeds and a leek sword.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Primepokey View Post
    Id love to see a Mask Line of pokemon (floating masks that add an extra mask each evo- so 2nd evo 2 masks stuck together and 3rd 3)
    whilst there's rumour's going around that Fennekin could well end up being Fire Psychic on its final evo (and for love of god we all hope it wont be fire/fight right?!),
    I myself would love to see a Leviatate ability on the above Mask pokemon with Fire/Psychic typings (a more tribal pokemon)
    Also prehaps more Durant evos prehaps a larval stage (pre form) that can evolve into other pokemon through different methods (like a queen ant, warrior or fire ant etc)
    A steel ghost type would be awesome as well as some more multi Ice typings whats with pure ice typings lol? Im sure they made professor oak say in a pokemon book somewhere (using a speech bubble lol), "Ice pokemon can not be pure Ice" least thats what I remember lol (didnt happen did it oaky?)
    Thats all for now
    To be honest..that's a bit too similar to Yamask...

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see an evolution for Chatot among some of the new evolutions for older Pokemon. Love that little musical bird.

My favorites team:

So... any rumors... fake scans? ANYTHING!!!! At least in about 9-14 Days we'll get CoroCoro. But Sunday always has the chance to reveal...

I'd really want a Jynx evoloution, as Fire/Electric/Ice has been a kinda trio for ages.

Elekid/Magby/Smoochum
    Thunder Shock/Ember/Powder Snow
    Electabuzz/Magmar/Jynx
    Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Ice Beam
    Electivire/Magmortar/???
    Thunder/Fire Blast/Blizzard
    Thunder Punch/Fire Punch/Ice Punch
    Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see an evolution for Chatot among some of the new evolutions for older Pokemon. Love that little musical bird.
    That could be cool I think there should be more sound/music based moves for other types. I think the idea of a sound type is stupid myself but I do like themed pokemon so I like the idea. Chatot, and Kricketune should both get evos and I really want a Lyrebird pokemon with a lyre for a tail of course and they could all get these music moves. Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    That could be cool I think there should be more sound/music based moves for other types. I think the idea of a sound type is stupid myself but I do like themed pokemon so I like the idea. Chatot, and Kricketune should both get evos and I really want a Lyrebird pokemon with a lyre for a tail of course and they could all get these music moves. Just an idea.
    I looked up what a lyrebird was, and I LOVE that idea for a Pokemon!

My favorites team:

I think I want to see some new grass dual types we haven't seen before, and I'd like some new ice dual types too!
    Some old pokemon I want to get an evolution would be..
    Seviper
    Zangoose
    Banette
    Chatot
    Noctowl
    Swellow
    Ponyta
    Jynx
    Mr Mime
    Lapras
    Gastrodon
    Absol

I'd also like a female evolution of mime jr, Mrs mime..
    Mime jr - Mr Mime - Sir Mime
    Mime jr - Mrs Mime - Lady Mime

And I'd like these guys to get new pre evolutions...
    Lickitung!!!!
    Laptras

That's pretty much my thoughts for existing pokemon... Oh and I HOPE we will see a second new eevee... Don't know why but it makeshift feel like Sylveon is lonely lol ^^!

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

I hope we get a worm pokemon. It's such a common animal, even if we get a Mongolian Death worm, I mean come on! Some Pokemon are based on rare as hell animals and even non-existent creatures!

I want Noctowl to get an evo as well Flying/Psychic. Hmm I wonder if they would give him a new typing or just leave him Flying/Normal like he is. I think most new evos of old pokemon stay the same type only a few change type.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    So... any rumors... fake scans? ANYTHING!!!! At least in about 9-14 Days we'll get CoroCoro. But Sunday always has the chance to reveal...

I'd really want a Jynx evoloution, as Fire/Electric/Ice has been a kinda trio for ages.

Elekid/Magby/Smoochum
    Thunder Shock/Ember/Powder Snow
    Electabuzz/Magmar/Jynx
    Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Ice Beam
    Electivire/Magmortar/???
    Thunder/Fire Blast/Blizzard
    Thunder Punch/Fire Punch/Ice Punch
    Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem
    We will see nothing..in Pokemon Smash..they might reveal Slyveon's type but that's it...

Revealing Sylveon's Type would be enough, cuz' then people could finally stop arguing about it. ^^

I'm more interested in the next CoroCoro. Only about 9-11-ish days left. Should I expect the first little batch of normal (non-starter/legendary/special) Pokémon now? Like, new rodent, birdie, and that Sableye evolution?

Or is it still too early for that?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I hope we'll see the early bug, bird and rodent. so excited ^^

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    I hope we'll see the early bug, bird and rodent. so excited ^^
    If the Bugs are as good this gen like it was last gen, then I will be very glad. Same with the Ghosts. Those two got some completely badass ones~

:d

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

^ I really hope we get more then last month if they just reveal Sylveon's type and that's it I may go crazy. I want to know if the characters are customizable or not( how can they not be by now especially with all the wifi battles and stuff, but thats for another thread) and at least two more pokemon maybe one new one new evo of old pokemon and Sylveons type. Is that soooo much to ask GF I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    ^ I really hope we get more then last month if they just reveal Sylveon's type and that's it I may go crazy. I want to know if the characters are customizable or not( how can they not be by now especially with all the wifi battles and stuff, but thats for another thread) and at least two more pokemon maybe one new one new evo of old pokemon and Sylveons type. Is that soooo much to ask GF I think not.
    If I would guess, I think we'll get Sylveon's Type, Main Character art, some Region Info, and maybe a few early Pokémon. But again, I'm not sure if Mars CoroCoro is too early for that kind of info... anyone know when they started with that last time?

I'm really hoping they take the focus for evolutions off of Gens 1 and 2 this time and focus more on 3, 4 and 5 (Mainly 3 and 5). I can make exceptions for some truly poor Pokemon from the first 2 generations that are begging for an evolution, but no unnecessary ones.

Judging from the amount of Pokemon that gained new evolutions/pre-evolutions in Generation 4 (29), we can assume it will be close to that number this time. I suppose I'll list the Pokemon I would most like to evolve this generation.

Farfetch'd, simply because it serves almost no purpose at all. A Fighting/Flying evolution, as people have said, would do wonders for it.
    Jynx, because it just plain deserves it. Magmar and Electabuzz both got cool evolutions, why not Jynx? Ice/Psychic would clearly be the typing.
    Pinsir, as it's currently overshadowed completely by both Scizor and Heracross, the 2 Pokemon which could be considered it's counterpart's evolutions. Bug/Ground might be a nice typing for it.

Lanturn, fantastic typing, but can't put it to good use. They could go either way with this, making either a cute Dolphin or a scarier Anglerfish. Either would be cool.
    Sunflora, as the Sunflower concept is a cool idea but just isn't done to well. I don't see any reason not to take the chance to make a literal, Fire/Grass Sunflower.
    Qwilfish, has a decent typing but just isn't very good. There are a lot of Johto Pokemon that deserve to evolve, this being one of them.
    Corsola, because, again, cool concept, poorly done. Just give it an entire reef as it's evolution with a whole spectrum of colours.
    Stantler, Pre-Evolution, because it's odd looking at a matured deer hatch from an egg.
    Stantler, just so that it can evolve into a Moose. Normal/Psychic might be a good typing, as they already have the ability to create illusions with their antlers.

Surskit, alternate evolution, because Masquerain was very disappointing. A super fast Water/Bug-type Pond Skater would be cool.
    Sableye, being based on the Hopkinsville Goblins, could evolve and become based on pretty much any other close encounter ever, although I think just basing it even more upon the same one would keep the feel better. Head should stay pretty much the same, but with a different body.
    Mawile, could either keep it's Mono-Steel typing or gain another (Ghost or Dark being the most likely) due to the concept behind it, as I said before. Should definitely evolve alongside it's counterpart, Sableye, because Game Freak really needs to break the mold of evolving one half a a pair and not the other.
    Volbeat/Illumise, Pre-Evolution, a little grub with a glowing tail would be pretty cute, and also a way to breed Volbeat/Illumise in order to get the other.
    Volbeat, as it gets both Prankster and Tail Glow, which would make it amazing if everything else about it was mediocre at best. Give it a Bug/Electric or Bug/Fire Evolution with better stats and you'll have one awesome Pokemon.
    Illumise, because as I said earlier, if one half of a pair evolves, so should the other. Give it either a Bug/Electric or Bug/Fire Evolution (Whichever type Volbeat doesn't get) and you'd have two similar Pokemon able to differentiate from each other. An improved movepool wouldn't go amiss either.
    Torkoal, Pre-Evolution, just a cute little fire tortoise. Torkoal looks quite aged so it's a bit odd to see one hatch from an egg.
    Torkoal, could benefit from an evolution in many ways, not to mention it's pretty much the perfect candidate for a Fire/Water Geyser Pokemon (Not an original idea, but it'd be awesome to see).
    Grumpig, a severely underrated Pokemon. An evolution would be nice to put it into the spotlight.
    Banette, because it's counterpart got an evolution and it didn't. Continue with the creepy puppet concept and you've got an awesome evolution.
    Glalie, an odd choice, but I'd really like to see this Pokemon improved, it just feels like the main Snorunt line is incomplete. Give it an evolution that looks like a more badass, majestic Snorunt and it'd be good with me.

Floatzel, awesome design but underwhelming otherwise. An evolution could be awesome, done correctly.
    Carnivine, Pre-Evolution, I'd be interested to see what it would be like. A tiny, carnivorous seed would be interesting.
    Carnivine, this one you could really make awesome. Throw a bit more Audrey II into an evolution's design with a bunch of sound based moves. It'd be amazing.
    Lumineon, another candidate that could potentially become a Dolphin-like thing upon evolving. It's cry is already similar to a Dolphin, and a Dolphin with Lumineon's colour scheme and fins would look pretty sweet.

Swoobat, apparently being a Gen 5 equivelant of a Gen 1 Pokemon (Golbat in this case) along with many others, could definitely benefit from an evolution. Just fix it's weird, fused ears, please.
    Audino, a bit like Chansey except a lot more balanced. Giving it an evolution with a lot less HP than Blissey but more mixed defensive stats might be nice, with a lot of moves for healing other Pokemon.
    Sawk/Throh Pre-Evolution, a bit like Tyrogue I guess, evolving into either Sawk or Throh depending on the conditions.
    Throh, to help differentiate this evolutionary family from Tyrogue's, instead of the baby form having 3 alternate evolutions, the two that it does have should get to evolve themselves. Throh could have very good Attack, Defence and Special Defence, but poor Speed and Special Attack, keeping his current HP stat unchanged.
    Sawk, unlike it's counterpart, Saak should have poor Defence, Special Defence and Special Attack, but very good Speed and Attack, keeping his current HP stat.
    Whimsicott, I was thinking the other day that a great excuse to add a Grass/Electric type would be with a Cotton pokemon, representing a thundercloud. I feel like Whimsicott would be the best candidate for an evolution like this, as a floating Cotton Ram Pokemon with Electric attacks would be pretty damn cool.
    Lilligant, could possibly find a really good concept for it's evolution in a Spanish Flamenco dancer, given most of the moves it learns have the word "Dance" in them. A slightly speed stat combined with an even better Special Attack could produce a pretty mean Special Sweeper, especially in the sun with the Chlorophyll ability.
    Basculin, both of Basculin's forms are pretty sucky, and they're so similar that having a form for them barely matters. However, if they had form-based evolutions that could change completely. Both could evolve into shark-like Pokemon. The Red-Striped form could become a sort of Swordfish/Goblin Shark cross, with a blade on it's nose (Jagged, like it's fins), whereas the Blue-striped form could evolve into a sort of Hammerhead shark, but with a sharper head than actual Hammerheads, looking like a Battleaxe (Smooth and sharp, like it's fins).
    Gothorita, Alternate Evolution, I know I said that I think that if one half of a pair evolves, the other should too, but I feel like I can make an exception with an alternate evolution on an otherwise completed line. Like Kirlia, I feel Male Gothorita should probably evolve into their own form (While still being able to evolve into Gothitelle). This would be a great way to add a Dark/Psychic-type into a line that, to be honest, should have got it anyway.
    Beeheeyem, a cool concept, but a design I'm not too keen on (It's mainly the hands, I don't like how each finger is a different colour), and also a little bit underwhelming stats wise. It might be nice to finish off this line with a sort of organic UFO design or something like that, with the saucer itself being one with the Pokemon's body.
    Stunfisk, great unique typing, wasted on a Flounder that makes farting noises. Great. They could easily evolve it into a big, badass Stingray with a barbed tail. But please, for the love of all things good, remove that beaky mouth. It has no place on this Pokemon.
    Druddigon, Pre-Evolution, because, let's face it, it's always going to be odd when one minute you have an egg about the size of your head, and then suddenly you have a huge Dragon hatch out of it. It could look like a little Stegosaurus, and it should have a lot less of the red patches on it's body.
    Druddigon, and this, because Druddigon was underwhelming. As Druddigon's supposed to be a Gargoyle, give it a Rock/Dragon typing, and tone down the brightness of the colours so they blend a bit better with each other, make the reds and blues look more rocky. This would really improve Druddigon if you ask me.
    Heatmor, Pre-Evolution, So that both Heatmor and it's counterpart have evolutionary relatives. Thanks to Pamizard for pointing out that I missed this.
    Durant, I'm thinking it should get a Female-only evolution, much like Vespiquen. It should definitely have a way of countering Fire-type attacks and defending itself from them.

I believe that's around 38 (39 if Basculin's Evolutions were to be 2 entirely different Pokemon and not just forms), which, given the increased size of the Pokedex after Generation 5, seems reasonable if you ask me (Even more so when you consider that Gen 5 was the only generation to not introduce any Evolutions/Pre-Evolutions for any Pokemon, excluding the first).

I left some Pokemon out, such as Dunsparce and Luvdisc, because they've become pretty infamous for sucking so much, and I don't think a Luvdisc evolution could even co-exist with Alomamola.
    Last edited by ShadowKreach; 1st March 2013 at 8:47 PM.

Page 467 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3674174574634644654664674684694704714775175671467 ... LastLast