Page 51 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Many believe that the Kangaskhan baby is cubone unmasked.

But this would be something disturbing if the baby Kangaskhan is the male. You have an obvious guess of what is happening in that pouch.
    It sounds interesting, but I doubt that it will be real.
    I agree with 11th, though, good canon material.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

If there is a kangaskhan prevolution that's a baby pokemon (which would be just a little annoying) there would also be a male evolution of kangaskhan. any ideas?

I want more Dark, Ghost, and Fire Pokemon this gen. They seem to be kinda rare(minus the Fire starters).

Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

I really hope they don't do what they did with 5th gen and make all the evolution's late. I mean really, Lv 64!? >_<

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    I always wanted an evolution to Sharpedo, like a Water/Steel hammerhead shark submarine!
    Along with Speed Boost, that thing sounds terrifying!
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    I always wanted an evolution to Sharpedo, like a Water/Steel hammerhead shark submarine!
    like the fake one on the main page?

http://www.serebii.net/fakes/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    I want more Dark, Ghost, and Fire Pokemon this gen. They seem to be kinda rare(minus the Fire starters).
    Im sure I read somewhere back when advance came out that fire types where rare for a reason with different climates in each region making it hard for them to survive with rain and snow etc and that water types are a lot more common because they can adapt to different climates a lot easier.... and most of the world is covered in water

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Along with Speed Boost, that thing sounds terrifying!
    That sounds bad *ss! I mean I'm not a fan of steel types! But I'm likeing the sound of this one.
    Also I've never used anything in the onix family but I think it would really cool if the decided to evolve
    Steelix! I don't know if they'd want to further change his typing...but I personally think
    He diserves a new evolution.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    That sounds bad *ss! I mean I'm not a fan of steel types! But I'm likeing the sound of this one.
    Also I've never used anything in the onix family but I think it would really cool if the decided to evolve
    Steelix! I don't know if they'd want to further change his typing...but I personally think
    He diserves a new evolution.
    Maybe solid diamond or another gem?
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

I'm hoping for some more Ice type pokes, new Ice combinations(an Ice/Steel line for instance, and/or an Ice/Fire line), and an upgrade to hail would be nice too...something to help it compete with rain/sun/sand.

Im sure I read somewhere back when advance came out that fire types where rare for a reason with different climates in each region making it hard for them to survive with rain and snow etc and that water types are a lot more common because they can adapt to different climates a lot easier.... and most of the world is covered in water
    that makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. Fire types are also very offensive in nature, usually ( looking at you torkoal) but hey we would still like to have some new volatile fire types, some really offensive fire types with interresting secondary types would be a little nice. and I guess the same thing with ice types, but opposite (they melt everywhere, or get eaten... vanillite). though i think with this region we will be getting some interresting new ghost types. I am predicting a ghost/steel type ('cause the world wars were fought in France maybe they took inspiration? maybe not).

personally I would like there to be slightly less ghost types released in this one, but make them more meaning ful (e.g. gastly from first gen was scary as heck, until you got the silph scope) maybe now with less ghosts we'll get something nightmare worthy

I want to see what all of the models look like. Hopefully, they'll be able make the dex huge because of the more advanced system.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Personally I'd like this region's dex to mirror Johto's; A very small new population with several of the pokemon being related to older pokemon.

Last region introduced 156 new pokemon, we don't need many more pokemon this time around.

I hope legendaries don't reach up to the double digits, 6 or less is ideal for me.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

I'm really hoping for...

1.) That FIGHTING and DRAGON Eeveelution we've all been waiting for. Ghost and Poison are on that list too though...

2.) The new Lucario/Zoroark pokemon that's going to be awesome enough to get its own movie but common enough to breed...

3.) Evos and Prevos for pokemon who DESPERATELY need them. Farfetch'd and Dunsparce NEED to be relevant again!! Also, isn't it about time we saw a baby Lapras??
    Last edited by LeoP2008; 14th January 2013 at 1:59 AM.
    MASTER Pkmn Team

Farfetch'd and dunsparce have never been relevant lol.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Guess everyone forgot About the fact that we always get a Pikachu cousin each generation.

I don't want many new evolutions. It looks like no Pokémon can't just not evolve, it looks like the Pokémon fans want a new evolution for all older Pokémon which don't evolve. Some Pokémon don't evolve, some will never evolve. Of course I want some to get new evolutions, but not all of them. Zangoose and Seviper look pretty good alredy to me, they don't need one, neither does Lapras. Dusnparce, Delibrid, Qwilfish, Basculin could use one, but that's pretty much all I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Guess everyone forgot About the fact that we always get a Pikachu cousin each generation.
    We didn't forget, read older posts

It's not the only regional theme either, We always get a new water/ flying type.
    Last edited by Mystic Flygon; 14th January 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Personally I'd like this region's dex to mirror Johto's; A very small new population with several of the pokemon being related to older pokemon.

Last region introduced 156 new pokemon, we don't need many more pokemon this time around.

I hope legendaries don't reach up to the double digits, 6 or less is ideal for me.
    Agreed and please 101 to 115 new, only a max of 9 legendaries 3 mascots 1 cute legend 3 for a trio and one or 2 event pokemon, possibly 10ish pokemon (mightyena please) related to old pokes so like 89/90 brand new pokemon.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

think we'll get an Abra/Haunter type line in response to the Boldor/Timbur Line?
    Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh I HATE the Macarena!

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
    White FC: 3009-7392-4895
    Black 2 FC: 2323-3950-3357
    White 2 FC: 2967-6401-6065
    3DS FC: 0173-1521-1168 (Witha FS Of Rock containing Pupitar, Dweeble and Barbaracle)

Pre-evos are cute and all, but they don't really add much. Just a move that its evolutions will not normally learn. I prefer to have evolutions rather than pre-evolutions.

Regarding new pokémon, I also want a pumpkin, but why grass/ghost? I prefer it to be grass/fire. Actually, it could be a special event pokémon and be given at Halloween, since the game is released in October. (Same marketing they used with Victiny to promote BW). As for other pokémon, I'd like to see:

- Meteorite (rock/fire) and Comet (rock/ice) with Levitate, as some sort of counterparts to Solrock and Lunatone
    - Thorny Devil (ground) as special sweeper with Storm Drain (this lizard can make water run over its skin to its mouth to drink, it's awesome)
    - Hedgehog (ice/poison) that would look similar to SMB2 porcupo
    - Glaucus atlanticus (poison/dragon)
    - Aardvark (normal/ground)
    - Kiwa / yeti crab (ice/steel)
    - Cockroach (bug/dark)

As for the fossils, I didn't know what a kelenken was, but sounds good to me. One fossil could be a dodo evolving into kelenken. And rock/fighting sounds good to me. I'd also like to have a diplocaulus/diploceraspis as a non-evo fossil-like pokémon (like aerodactyl or relicanth)

Here's what I want:

1 New Region bird that ISN'T Normal/Flying...
    1 New Rodent that's actually useful
    3 (X & Y, Possible Z) Big Legendaries
    1 Small Legendary
    1 Legendary Trio
    1 Legendary Duo

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    Agreed and please 101 to 115 new, only a max of 9 legendaries 3 mascots 1 cute legend 3 for a trio and one or 2 event pokemon, possibly 10ish pokemon (mightyena please) related to old pokes so like 89/90 brand new pokemon.
    Clapping for this post right now, because I'd love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Clapping for this post right now, because I'd love this.
    Thanks! Btw I hope it's only pokemon that need the evolution who get it (like mightyena, grumpig, druddigan etc.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    1 New Region bird that ISN'T Normal/Flying...
    Big yes to this. I'm tired of them making Pokemon that feel like clones of older ones, it makes them extremely pointless. If you're going to make these Pokemon, make them original.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

A Raven or Nightingale coukd be Dark/Flying. I'd love this. It would-a make-a me-a so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Page 51 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast