Page 52 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556621021521052 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Big yes to this. I'm tired of them making Pokemon that feel like clones of older ones, it makes them extremely pointless. If you're going to make these Pokemon, make them original.
    was so mad braviry wasn't flying/fight
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

I'm personally voting for a legendary duo based on Huginn and Muninn from Norse mythology, which could take away the raven-region bird idea, but maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    was so mad braviry wasn't flying/fight
    Quite a few pokémon didn't get the type they deserve...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Xadium View Post
    I want to see what all of the models look like. Hopefully, they'll be able make the dex huge because of the more advanced system.
    I'm xcited for this too! What I'm curious about though is what the new shiny animation will be!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Personally I'd like this region's dex to mirror Johto's; A very small new population with several of the pokemon being related to older pokemon.

Last region introduced 156 new pokemon, we don't need many more pokemon this time around.

I hope legendaries don't reach up to the double digits, 6 or less is ideal for me.
    I think so too. It would be nice if this gen was more focused on spotlighting some old pokemon.
    I'm hoping for a Steelix evolution! That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Guess everyone forgot About the fact that we always get a Pikachu cousin each generation.
    I know I totally forgot! I know the tradition is for a rodent to be a new addition. But I'm hoping for a Panda! I would just find an electric Panda to be sooo cute! Especially with the classic Electric Circle Sacks on its cheeks.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I was soooo mad it wasn't Flying/Fight. It always screws me up...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Will those old pokemon we see in the trailer make a comeback (like Patrat and such)?

I hate that pokemon.

Somehow I feel we'll get a new evo or pre evo or split evo of old pokemon.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Quite a few pokémon didn't get the type they deserve...
    Yeah instead they decide to come out with.........stunfisk -_-

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    Will those old pokemon we see in the trailer make a comeback (like Patrat and such)?

I hate that pokemon.

Somehow I feel we'll get a new evo or pre evo or split evo of old pokemon.
    some might

im sure alot of them were shown there so they didnt have to reveal any more gen 6 pokemon yet

There should more Gen III pokemon if they're not making the remakes.

Poochyena and Zigzagoon are the two best first route pokemon for me. At least one of them should be brought back.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Poochyena and Zigzagoon are the two best first route pokemon for me. At least one of them should be brought back.
    more support for a mightyena evolution, because moxie didn't really help much.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

I think they will evolve or "pre-volve" a lot of pokemon from gens 2 and 3. I don't really have any info,
    backing my theory. Its just a hunch.

I wanna see more branch evos like the eeveelutions and belossom family

I wanna see more branch evos like the eeveelutions and belossom family
    I'd like that too! I feel it gives us more of a choice as a player. Heck I don't even think I can recall the last pokemon to do that, besides maybe frosslass line, and gardevoir line.

I could careless if the regional bird is just normal/ flying again. I never catch the early stage pokemon since they're stat build up is weak from the get go and that's way too easy (I like a challenge of finding rare pokemon and adding them to my team like yanma for example).

I want a 3 stage regional mammal for once.

I also want a reptilian early electric-type, that would be nice.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I'd like that too! I feel it gives us more of a choice as a player. Heck I don't even think I can recall the last pokemon to do that, besides maybe frosslass line, and gardevoir line.
    Theres also the Slowpoke line, but I'm pretty sure there would be mixed reactions if they did that to the starters. Heck, we have hidden abilities, why not hidden types?

Theres also the Slowpoke line, but I'm pretty sure there would be mixed reactions if they did that to the starters. Heck, we have hidden abilities, why not hidden types?
    When I was a kid I used to believe Lugia and charizard were secretly part Dragon-type lol. Personally hidden-types is an interesting idea but I think it would best be avoided.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

When I was a kid I used to believe Lugia and charizard were secretly part Dragon-type lol. Personally hidden-types is an interesting idea but I think it would best be avoided.
    Im pretty sure that they avoided making pokémon such as Charizard and Gyrados dragon pokémon is that they don't wanted them to be overpowered. This leads to the Dragonite family as the only dragon types

I don't understand why people want to add more types to pokemon.
    Making pokemon way more complicated then it has to be.
    NO MORE TYPES PEOPLE PLEASE!

Im pretty sure that they avoided making pokémon such as Charizard and Gyrados dragon pokémon is that they don't wanted them to be overpowered. This leads to the Dragonite family as the only dragon types
    Acually not much would change, dragon rage was the only offensive dragon-type move in gen 1, charizard would still be weak to rock and ground-type moves, kanto had a plethora of ground and rock-types so it still works out.

I've never saw gyarados as dragonic, it has too short of a snout and just looks like a generic sea monster. (I'm well aware it's based on the fish that hopped over the gate and became a dragon btw).

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I don't understand why people want to add more types to pokemon.
    Making pokemon way more complicated then it has to be.
    NO MORE TYPES PEOPLE PLEASE!
    I don't want anymore types actually, Didn't you see I wrote "It'd be best avoided".
    Last edited by Mystic Flygon; 14th January 2013 at 4:22 AM.

They should just randomly have the Swampert evolutions in the Pokedex, because they are just so awesome.

Samurott is better than Swampert IMO.

I would lo e more brach evos and Gender Wise Designs like they did with Unfezant and Jellicent.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Samurott is better than Swampert IMO.

I would lo e more brach evos and Gender Wise Designs like they did with Unfezant and Jellicent.
    I like hem both, Swampert is good, but Samurott is good o when used or trained right. (Wish they gave the guy a steel or fighting type)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonquester View Post
    They should just randomly have the Swampert evolutions in the Pokedex, because they are just so awesome.
    I've always kind of wished that starters from past regions could be found in the wild. I mean, they have to be native to SOMEWHERE. I say this new region is where all the starters come from.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

I honestly though it was ganna be Water/Fighting due to thweSamurai Resemblance. Even in the 3D Pokedex, it takes out one of it's swords and slashes it around. I was like, "-_- Really? Seriously? ARE YOU *censored*"

Samurott should have been part fighting-type or at least part Ice-type, the only reason to use it over feraligatr is because of megahorn but if Samurott had fighting STAB, he'd be in a whole nother ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    I've always kind of wished that starters from past regions could be found in the wild. I mean, they have to be native to SOMEWHERE. I say this new region is where all the starters come from.
    My Theory on the starters:

The starter pokemon are domesticated to the point where they are practically extinct in the wild similar to camels and cattle. They are native to the region they are found in and cannot be found wild anywhere else.
    Last edited by Mystic Flygon; 14th January 2013 at 4:39 AM.

Page 52 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556621021521052 ... LastLast