Page 53 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657631031531053 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    I've always kind of wished that starters from past regions could be found in the wild. I mean, they have to be native to SOMEWHERE. I say this new region is where all the starters come from.
    Like a special nature preserve or safari zone after you fulfill some requirement like see all pokemon etc.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    I honestly though it was ganna be Water/Fighting due to thweSamurai Resemblance. Even in the 3D Pokedex, it takes out one of it's swords and slashes it around. I was like, "-_- Really? Seriously? ARE YOU *censored*"
    Samurai =/= Fighting-type.

Fighting types almost always use their own bodies as weapons. Swords to me would have made Samurott a more likely contender for a Water/Rock type (since the swords are made of shells).
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Fighting types almost always use their own bodies as weapons. Swords to me would have made Samurott a more likely contender for a Water/Rock type (since the swords are made of shells).
    I said before, steel would make sense as well because most of the samurai's weapons are made of steel.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

The swords technically are part of their own bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

But what about Gallade and the musketeers. Sure they use their bodies but it's not too far of a stretch for Samurott to use the shells that I assume it grew on it's body.

Besides, kendo is a form of martial art.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The swords technically are part of their own bodies.
    I will be fine with the typing if he gets shell smash this gen, His helmet looks heavy enough to smash.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White

[IMG] [/IMG]

Very true, and it's not universally true that Fighting types DON'T use weapons. Mienshao is an example of this.

Samurai, however, while being martial artists, are also soldiers. Most Fighting types portray martial artists such as wrestlers, boxers, judo masters, what have you.

edit: wheeeeee rank up
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    I will be fine with the typing if he gets shell smash this gen, His helmet looks heavy enough to smash.
    Instead Shell Smash goes to Cloyster which means that we cold only use Baton Pass Huntail. Though it would be cool to see Samurott without the helmet, wouldn't be slow no more.

The number of Pokemon in the national dex may be between 700 and 800, since they haven't yet said the number would exceed 800.

151 is the number of Pokemon needed to reach 800. If this generation follows the relative pattern of the previous generations, there will be more past related Pokemon and less introduced Pokemon, due to this generation being an even number generation.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I really hope we don't see another Fire/Fighting starter. I would like to see more type mixes. But Froakie will mostly likely be Water/Ground or Water/Ice. Fennekin would just be Fire and Cespin, I don't even know at this point.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Water/Ice or Water/Poison would make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    151 is the number of Pokemon needed to reach 800. If this generation follows the relative pattern of the previous generations, there will be more past related Pokemon and less introduced Pokemon, due to this generation being an even number generation.
    By golly, that'd make me happier'n a Cornflake at a basketball game!
    By which I mean I'd be glad.

Anywho, I'm looking at Froakie and I'm thinking that if he doesn't go all Water/Fighting on us that he might as well be pure Water. I'd be totally cool with that.
    Hat by wolfy.

Pure water again :/ I'd be pretty disappointed in that since, I plan on using Froakie and I only really like using dual types.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

By golly, that'd make me happier'n a Cornflake at a basketball game!
    By which I mean I'd be glad.
    Wait.... how would a cornflake in a basketball game be happy ? Won't it get crushed ?

^ Yea, prolly. I just wanted to say Cornflake in a post. teehee

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Pure water again :/ I'd be pretty disappointed in that since, I plan on using Froakie and I only really like using dual types.
    Aw, c'mon, even if he gets a diverse move pool?
    Hat by wolfy.

I love using dual type starters. Which is why I plan on using Froakie first too, if I get the game. I am hoping for Water/Poison or Water/Ice.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

^ Yea, prolly. I just wanted to say Cornflake in a post. teehee

Aw, c'mon, even if he gets a diverse move pool?
    Similar to what I posted earlier; The only reason to use a samurott over a feraligatr is it's access to megahorn. The movepool better be amazing or atleast give it a unique stat build up because when it comes down to pure water type starters, feraligatr is always the superior option.

I say Froakie will be Water/Fighting.I think these will be the typings:
    Chespin final form:Grass/Dark
    Fennekin Final Form:Fire/Psychic
    Froakie Final Form:Water/Fighting
    I am One with the guardian of the sea,Master of the power and awesomeness that is Lugia! 3DS FC: 3222-6949-4801.PM me if you add me so I can add you!.............................................. ..............Platinum Nuzlocke Team: Emperor, Luke, Ms.Rampage, Axel, Puncho, Simon.

Similar to what I posted earlier; The only reason to use a samurott over a feraligatr is it's access to megahorn. The movepool better be amazing or atleast give it a unique stat build up because when it comes down to pure water type starters, feraligatr is always the superior option.
    Agreed. while mono types aren't bad by any means, dual types (especially dual type starters) tend to have more diverse move pools and actually abuse their second attacking type better getting more attack power due to STAB, it really sucks to have all your good moves only being in your type while all your other moves are subpar at best (pre BW2 serperior) as something is likely to resist or be Immune to this type.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White

[IMG] [/IMG]

Anyways, Here's something I'm hoping for in gen 6

Palpitoad alt-evo
    Swoobat Evo
    Sawk/Throh Pre evo with another alt-evo

idk why but I'd really like these to parallel their kanto counterparts.

Other than new eeveelutions, there's no new evolutions I'm really hoping for in gen 6. Let's see what I would like to see though.

- Flying Eeveelution (They need one. They have water, fire, grass, ice, electric, psychic and dark, yet no flying.)
    - Bug or Ground Eeveelution (Something to go with a Flying one. I can imagine either one of them looking pretty cool)
    - Dolphin Pokémon (Simple. An adorable dolphin Pokémon has been something I've wanted ever since I started liking Pokémon.)
    - Grass/Flying Bird (I think a grass bird Pokémon would be pretty cool. Maybe like a second flying line like Ducklett/Swanna)

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Quote Originally Posted by Stardastarly View Post
    Other than new eeveelutions, there's no new evolutions I'm really hoping for in gen 6. Let's see what I would like to see though.

- Flying Eeveelution (They need one. They have water, fire, grass, ice, electric, psychic and dark, yet no flying.)
    - Bug or Ground Eeveelution (Something to go with a Flying one. I can imagine either one of them looking pretty cool)
    - Dolphin Pokémon (Simple. An adorable dolphin Pokémon has been something I've wanted ever since I started liking Pokémon.)
    - Grass/Flying Bird (I think a grass bird Pokémon would be pretty cool. Maybe like a second flying line like Ducklett/Swanna)
    I would much rather have a Flying eeveelution then any other new addition!
    And yes please Gamefreak add a freakin dolphin pokemon!

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I want a Jynx evo. Why did Electabuzz and Magmar get ones, but Jynx didn't? She's part of their trio!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Lol, I think you're alone on that one. Personlly, if there is another Fire/Fighting I am boycotting starters altogether in my game. I'd rather use a Bidoof seriously as my starter then entertain another Fire/Fighting type. Infact... That's exactly what I will do. If Fennekin is Fire/Fighting... no. If ANY of these next starters are part Fighting and Bidoof is catchable in game I'm starting with Chespin, dumping that moefoe in the PC the first chance I get, catching a Bidoof, and PWNing my rival's abomination with Surf. This, I swear.

...Unless Froakie is water/Electric.
    Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    I want a Jynx evo. Why did Electabuzz and Magmar get ones, but Jynx didn't? She's part of their trio!
    She's really not
    If anything she's part of a duo with Mr. Mime

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    She's really not
    If anything she's part of a duo with Mr. Mime
    Nope Jynx is really part of the trio. Remember that Smoochum, Elekid, and Magby all debuted in generation 2 and they all evolve at 30... So we do need a Jynx evo because it's part of the trio..

Page 53 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657631031531053 ... LastLast