Page 54 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041541054 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I want flying and dragon eeveeloutions. ._.
    And yeah,I think Jynx deserves an evolution.
    I am One with the guardian of the sea,Master of the power and awesomeness that is Lugia! 3DS FC: 3222-6949-4801.PM me if you add me so I can add you!.............................................. ..............Platinum Nuzlocke Team: Emperor, Luke, Ms.Rampage, Axel, Puncho, Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    She's really not
    If anything she's part of a duo with Mr. Mime
    In addition with what hovor said, I think Mr. Mime is more paired up with Sudowoodo.
    Aside from both having pre-evos introduced in Gen 4, both are Mimic Pokemon.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Nope Jynx is really part of the trio. Remember that Smoochum, Elekid, and Magby all debuted in generation 2 and they all evolve at 30... So we do need a Jynx evo because it's part of the trio..
    Jynx never had a similar move pool beyond Ice Punch, was only available by trade, had two types and while Ele & Mag look different there's some similar body types going on. I don't believe Smoochum really showed up much with the other two in promotions (but I also don't remember much of Elekid & Magby so)
    Even in gen 2, Smoochum didn't get Ice Punch while Jynx's Ice Punch doesn't line up with either of the others.

It was also the gen where Jynx became purple so I wouldn't be surprised if Smoochum (the tiny all purple thing) came about because of that.

Jynx & Mr. Mime always seemed more in common, personally. At least they were both humanshape psychics available only through in-game trade, and Mime being more masculine in compared to the obviously female Jynx act as interesting counterparts.

Jynx never had a similar move pool beyond Ice Punch, was only available by trade, had two types and while Ele & Mag look different there's some similar body types going on. I don't believe Smoochum really showed up much with the other two in promotions (but I also don't remember much of Elekid & Magby so)
    Even in gen 2, Smoochum didn't get Ice Punch while Jynx's Ice Punch doesn't line up with either of the others.

It was also the gen where Jynx became purple so I wouldn't be surprised if Smoochum (the tiny all purple thing) came about because of that.
    Jynx isn't part of the trio because it has dual typing? So you're essentially implying that Blastoise isn't part of the Charizard and Venusaur duo because it only has one typing... The proofs are there... How can you not consider Jynx part of the trio if:

1. All three of them (Jynx, Marmar, and Electabuzz) have that humanoid shape.
    2. All their pre-evos came out in gen 2.
    3. Their pre-evos all evolve at level 30.
    4. Ice, fire, and electric go hand in hand (ice punch, fire punch, etc).
    5. They're all right next to each other in the dex (and their pre-evos too).
    6. Mr Mime and Sudowodoo are both mimic Pokemon which makes them similar (like Wulava said)
    7. Mr Mime and Sudowodoo's pre-evos came out in gen 4 (again from Wulava)

Those outweigh all the reasons why Jynx is not part of the trio...

Jynx & Mr. Mime always seemed more in common, personally. At least they were both humanshape psychics available only through in-game trade, and Mime being more masculine in compared to the obviously female Jynx act as interesting counterparts.
    The proofs say otherwise...
    Last edited by hevver; 14th January 2013 at 8:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Anyways, Here's something I'm hoping for in gen 6

Palpitoad alt-evo
    Swoobat Evo
    Sawk/Throh Pre evo with another alt-evo

idk why but I'd really like these to parallel their kanto counterparts.
    please! Palpitoad is my fav looking mon from Gen V and Seismitoad is about my least, although an alt-evo would make it similar to poliwhirl another frog mon as you pointed out. I also like the Kanto clone idea

Yeah, my thinking is similar, I also see the pair in that one is male the other female and are probably both the most human mons and odd balls, although Scyther splits them up in the numerical order of the Kanto dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardastarly View Post
    Other than new eeveelutions, there's no new evolutions I'm really hoping for in gen 6. Let's see what I would like to see though.

- Flying Eeveelution (They need one. They have water, fire, grass, ice, electric, psychic and dark, yet no flying.)
    - Bug or Ground Eeveelution (Something to go with a Flying one. I can imagine either one of them looking pretty cool)
    - Dolphin Pokémon (Simple. An adorable dolphin Pokémon has been something I've wanted ever since I started liking Pokémon.)
    - Grass/Flying Bird (I think a grass bird Pokémon would be pretty cool. Maybe like a second flying line like Ducklett/Swanna)
    I really don't want anymore eeveelutions. Don't get me wrong i love 'em but I think the whole concept can be overdone and I think the possible evolution types provide a good balance and an elemental feel that i cherish.

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Jynx isn't part of the trio because it has dual typing? So you're essentially implying that Blastoise isn't part of the Charizard and Venusaur duo because it only has one typing... The proofs are there... How can you not consider Jynx part of the trio if:

1. All three of them (Jynx, Marmar, and Electabuzz) have that humanoid shape.
    2. All their pre-evos came out in gen 2.
    3. Their pre-evos all evolve at level 30.
    4. Ice, fire, and electric go hand in hand (ice punch, fire punch, etc).
    5. They're all right next to each other in the dex (and their pre-evos too).
    6. Mr Mime and Sudowodoo are both mimic Pokemon which makes them similar (like Wulava said)
    7. Mr Mime and Sudowodoo's pre-evos came out in gen 4 (again from Wulava)

Those outweigh all the reasons why Jynx is not part of the trio...

The proofs say otherwise...
    Well, those are some proofs but here's one that says otherwise, Magmar was exclusive to LeafGreen and Electabuzz to FireRed (I don't know if this was true in the originals) whilst Jynx was available to both as an in-game trade as was Mr Mime. Although your facts outnumber my solitary piece of evidence i think by GF giving Electabuzz and Magmar evos in Gen 4 and not Jynx all but confirms there is no trio.
    Last edited by Stymie; 14th January 2013 at 10:08 AM.
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

I always wondered how a Starmie evolution would look. Though, Starmie's stats are high enough to not requiring an evolution but, I'm still very interested to see if they make it.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I would much rather have a Flying eeveelution then any other new addition!
    And yes please Gamefreak add a freakin dolphin pokemon!
    Flying Eevee? If there was a flying eevee, then that means chances are it will be unable to learn fly, unless it is like Duduo or Dudrio. Even if it can use Fly, Fly is a bad competitive move. And most likely it will be unable to use Acrobatics because the Pokemon that can learn Acrobatics are all bipedal or has wings, unless we will have our first bipedal eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Flying Eevee? If there was a flying eevee, then that means chances are it will be unable to learn fly, unless it is like Duduo or Dudrio. Even if it can use Fly, Fly is a bad competitive move.
    Why should a winged Eevee be unable to learn Fly? And GF certainly doesn't care if Fly is bad competitively.
    Besides, it may gets Aerial Ace and Air Slash as well, it's not like they'll give it the Flying movepool equal to that of a Thundurus or Landorus.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    I want a Jynx evo. Why did Electabuzz and Magmar get ones, but Jynx didn't? She's part of their trio!
    Someone get Nicki Minaj kn the phone with GameFreak, we need a Jynx Evo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

I'd like to see an evo for my favorite Water type of all time, Quilfish. Honestly, Quilfish is a fairly strong little dude, and could really benefit from that evolved form.

Some comments on things I've seen:
    - An Eevee of ANY type would thrill me. I love Eevee.
    - We have already seen a Grass/Flying in Tropius, though it wasn't a bird. Perhaps a hummingbird design for a new one? Speaking of birds, it'd be nice if they got away from the whole Normal/Flying bird at the beginning of the games. Hoothoot was cool (and my favorite) due to its Psychic capabilities, and Starly eventually learned Fighting-type moves. More variety like that is a necessity in the new dex.
    - A dolphin should be done, yea.

Jynx is NOT a part of the awesome Electabuzz/Magmar rivalry. She is also not anything to do with Mr. Mime, who is actually an unofficial "duo" with Sudowoodo. In-game, you will often double battle trainers who have these duos. Jynx never shows its face.
    Last edited by YellowHat's Revenge; 14th January 2013 at 4:22 PM.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

In terms of new dual types, here's the creatures I can think of that can fit some of them:
    Ghost/Steel - a possessed suit of armour - Armortal
    Grass/Ghost - Weepling/Sorrowood/Willoweep
    Steel/Poison - a metal rubbish bin
    Normal/Dark - a white and black panda
    Bug/Dark - a daddy long legs

Here are some creatures that I can think of for types that already exist:
    Magpie - Dark/Flying - Maglie
    A flame with a face - Fire/Ghost
    Last edited by Galvantula1992; 15th January 2013 at 12:31 AM.
    My favourite gen 6 Pokemon:
    Delphox
    Pyroar
    Pangoro
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Tyrantrum
    Aurorus
    Hawlucha
    Trevenant
    Gourgeist

2638-1756-0896
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Munna, Wobbuffet, Duosion

I kinda wanna see a Sunkern Split Evo like one with dawn stone used on it.
    A steel Eevelution would be great, maybe have it level up near a factory or in a factory.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Jynx is NOT a part of the awesome Electabuzz/Magmar rivalry. She is also not anything to do with Mr. Mime, who is actually an unofficial "duo" with Sudowoodo. In-game, you will often double battle trainers who have these duos. Jynx never shows its face.
    That could be due the high problems Jynx got after the first gen.

I think that GF originally thought it as a trio and then left her out because it was too problematic to handle for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post

I think that GF originally thought it as a trio and then left her out because it was too problematic to handle for some.
    Ya that's mostly the reason we never see Jynx in the games and anime, whereas we do get to see the other 2.
    Anway, I don't think GF will give Jynx an evo. It might stir up new controversy.

I dont think they intended that at all the ingame duos where game specific

Electabuzz - Magmar
    Scyther - Pinsir
    Growlithe - Vulpix

Jynx was in both sets of games all you had to do was trade for it

but if they where to give jynx a new evolution I would see it being in the melloetta style more attractive female pokemon sort of a cultural larger lady shall we say that evolves into a tall slim bombshell with long blond hair

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Ya that's mostly the reason we never see Jynx in the games and anime, whereas we do get to see the other 2.
    Anway, I don't think GF will give Jynx an evo. It might stir up new controversy.
    If they go to this direction, yes.
    But it could go to a completely different place. Like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvantula1992 View Post
    In terms of new dual types, here's the creatures I can think of that can fit some of them:
    Ghost/Steel - a possessed suit of armour
    Grass/Ghost - Weepling/Sorrowood/Willoweep
    Steel/Poison - a metal rubbish bin
    Normal/Dark - a white and black panda
    Bug/Dark - a daddy long legs
    Love the ghost type combos. I think we need a huge flood of ghost pokemon this gen since we got sooooo many fighting types last generation, and more Psychic, dark, and fire.
    Here are some creatures that I can think of for types that already exist:
    Magpie - Dark/Flying - Maglie
    A flame with a face - Fire/Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Anyways, Here's something I'm hoping for in gen 6

Palpitoad alt-evo
    Swoobat Evo
    Sawk/Throh Pre evo with another alt-evo

idk why but I'd really like these to parallel their kanto counterparts.
    I agree with swoobat. I think we need a proper bat pokemon one that lookes fear Inducing, I wish gliscor was a bat because he looks perfect.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I dont think they intended that at all the ingame duos where game specific

Electabuzz - Magmar
    Scyther - Pinsir
    Growlithe - Vulpix

Jynx was in both sets of games all you had to do was trade for it

but if they where to give jynx a new evolution I would see it being in the melloetta style more attractive female pokemon sort of a cultural larger lady shall we say that evolves into a tall slim bombshell with long blond hair
    Interesting enough, they did not evolved Pinsir when they did evolve Scyther. If that was a duo, then it was an awful implementation of it.

The eyes sees what they want to see (Like me forcing myself to believe that Sableye will evolve this generation) there is not enough proof to say that Jynx was part (Or not) of that trio. It's up to each one to believe what they want.

I chose to believe that it was and due controversy it was left apart.

If they go to this direction, yes.
    But it could go to a completely different place. Like this.
    Second one is very realistic and perfect. Hope this would be included in the games.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

I just hope there is a massive re-haul to the box system with this update. They at the very least need to allow you to select multiple Pokemon and move them at once this time around.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Personally I was hoping for a new eeveevolution in gen V. I'm praying they add a new one in gen VI. Even if its a steel type I'd be happy about it. I'd like to see a flying, or ghost type.

I miss the box system introduced in the 3rd gen due to the fact that when you were in the "Move Pokemon" feature, when you were holding a Pokemon, you could select another and then swap it into your hand. In B/W what happens is that the newly selected Pokemon jumps to where the other Pokemon previously was.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Was the rumor squashed that Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar were intended to be the original legendary trio?
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Was the rumor squashed that Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar were intended to be the original legendary trio?
    Eh? Where did this rumor come from?

They should remove the "Withdraw" and "Deposit" functions from the box system, they're redundant and only serve to annoy you if you accidentally click on them. I don't think anyone uses any of the PC functions other than "Move".
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 54 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041541054 ... LastLast