Page 55 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051551055 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

The part I'm worried about is getting no eeveeloutions and any kind of evolutions from past gens. The main reason behind this is basically the pokemons we already know already got thier evolutions in Gen IV, which was the gen that took part in Japan last. When Gen V is finally announced, it is said by GameFreak that none of the pokemons will include any pre-evolutions or evolutions from Gen I, II, III and IV. Furthermore, Gen V took place in America which was completely new compared to 10 years of regions in Japan. So it is much likely that happened because the pokemons are from far reigons. And now, we are talking about Gen VI which will take place in Europe. So, in this case we might not be encountering with any kinds of pokemon that will be related to past gens and Gen V. Beside from all the things I said, if they would like to add evolutions, why they didn't do it in Gen V. Wouldn't it be unrealistic to make the evolutions come back after a huge period of Gen V?

So all in all:
    * Japan is made from first four reigons. And eventually, lots of pokemons recieved both evolutions and pre-evolutions in Gen IV which was the final part in Japan.
    * Then we moved to America, which was completely new and we encountered with new pokemons that don't have any single relationship with past gens, from Japan.
    * And now we seem like to be in Europe, so what I said above is clearly an evidence why they might not be bringing any single evolution from past gens as Europe is another far away reigon from those.

3DS FC Code: 2165 - 6014 - 0811. Send a PM, if you have added.

Active - Pokémon X Trainer: Blaise.
    Pokémon Y Trainer: Dean.

Mii Name: BE.

Well, the fact that there will be Old Pokémon in these games really tells me there will be evolutions from past Pokémon. And all the focus on Eevee lately, plus that Eevee in Golurk's hand, I'm sure we'll get a few more Eevees. And other evolutions.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They should remove the "Withdraw" and "Deposit" functions from the box system, they're redundant and only serve to annoy you if you accidentally click on them. I don't think anyone uses any of the PC functions other than "Move".
    I agree it is so annoying to accidentally click on the deposit box when I go to move some pokemon
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

They should add Voice Functions to that. Just say the Pokémon's name and then "Box 4", and the Pokémon will move there.

Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    I just hope there is a massive re-haul to the box system with this update. They at the very least need to allow you to select multiple Pokemon and move them at once this time around.

You can already do that in Black 2/White 2. As long as they are in the same line or column (or form a rectangle or square), it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    The part I'm worried about is getting no eeveeloutions and any kind of evolutions from past gens. The main reason behind this is basically the pokemons we already know already got thier evolutions in Gen IV, which was the gen that took part in Japan last. When Gen V is finally announced, it is said by GameFreak that none of the pokemons will include any pre-evolutions or evolutions from Gen I, II, III and IV. Furthermore, Gen V took place in America which was completely new compared to 10 years of regions in Japan. So it is much likely that happened because the pokemons are from far reigons. And now, we are talking about Gen VI which will take place in Europe. So, in this case we might not be encountering with any kinds of pokemon that will be related to past gens and Gen V. Beside from all the things I said, if they would like to add evolutions, why they didn't do it in Gen V. Wouldn't it be unrealistic to make the evolutions come back after a huge period of Gen V?

So all in all:
    * Japan is made from first four reigons. And eventually, lots of pokemons recieved both evolutions and pre-evolutions in Gen IV which was the final part in Japan.
    * Then we moved to America, which was completely new and we encountered with new pokemons that don't have any single relationship with past gens, from Japan.
    * And now we seem like to be in Europe, so what I said above is clearly an evidence why they might not be bringing any single evolution from past gens as Europe is another far away reigon from those.
    The fact that 5th gen was a reboot and that they stopped making regions based on Japan is likely a coincidence. Did you ever consider the fact that they used other countries as basis for a region because they ran out of places in Japan to base them on?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

What I hope Pokemon #666 would be;

Spoiler:- Beelzebub:

Pokemon #666 is one of the first few Pokemon one will encounter as Froakie would be #656. So could be the region bug. Might as well be a bug from hell, r-right?

Dang, didn't even ponder the idea of #666. Interesting thought. Then again, #13 is considered an unlucky number in many cultures, and all of the Pokemon with the number 13 as their dex numbers are adorable.

Weedle
    Chansey
    Shuckle
    Volbeat
    Wormadam
    Pansear
    Cubchoo
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Bored out of my mind in Earth Science today, I thought Ice/Ghost sounds like a cool typing. And Ice/Steel.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Okay I have an eevee theory.

The statue at the Versailles has Golurk, palpitoad and eevee? Am I Right?
    Golurk and palpitoad are part ground...so a ground eevee evolution?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Bored out of my mind in Earth Science today, I thought Ice/Ghost sounds like a cool typing. And Ice/Steel.
    Froslass is Ice/Ghost, but I prefer Glalie over her. A new Ice/Ghost would be welcome.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I thought Ice/Ghost sounds like a cool typing.
    The way you say it sounds like you forgot Frostlass exists.

Ice/Ghost is a wonderful typing, Froslass was one of my favorites from Gen IV
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Ice/Ghost is a wonderful typing, Froslass was one of my favorites from Gen IV
    Oh it is, don't get me wrong here. It makes great sense and I was surprised it wasn't introduced sooner.

On the basis of Eeveelution:

Every generation that has had an obtainable Eevee has introduced a new method of evolving them, so I don't think the "level up at ______ to evolve" should be used for any new possible Eeveelutions. Instead I think they should come up with a new way to evolve them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Oh it is, don't get me wrong here. It makes great sense and I was surprised it wasn't introduced sooner.
    Fighting ghost would be a type I could get behind.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White

[IMG] [/IMG]

Hmmm, I wonder if Swoobat will get an evo this gen. I mean, Golbat got an evo in Gen 2, and Swoobat is kind of like gen 5s Golbat. But then again, Jynx/Electabuzz/Magmar are kind of like a trio. All three got pre-evos in 2nd gen, but only two got evos in 4th gen.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by 3FoldZ View Post
    On the basis of Eeveelution:

Every generation that has had an obtainable Eevee has introduced a new method of evolving them, so I don't think the "level up at ______ to evolve" should be used for any new possible Eeveelutions. Instead I think they should come up with a new way to evolve them.
    No, they could still use that method, all that matters is that it's done in a way that couldn't be done before. That could be done by using an old method in a new way as well as completely new methods entirely. For instance, recall that several 4th gen evolutions were obtained by trading older Pokemon with new items attached to them. They could do the same with Eeveelutions, create a new type of rock or whatever in old areas and it would do the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

No, they could still use that method, all that matters is that it's done in a way that couldn't be done before. That could be done by using an old method in a new way as well as completely new methods entirely. For instance, recall that several 4th gen evolutions were obtained by trading older Pokemon with new items attached to them. They could do the same with Eeveelutions, create a new type of rock or whatever in old areas and it would do the same thing.
    The general idea behind Eeveelutions, though - evolve with Stone, evolve via Happiness, evolve via leveling @ location - have always been introduced in that generation. The idea of evolving Eevee by leveling @ location has been done, and won't be used again, even if the specific location is different.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

I'm not meaning it COULDN'T be done, I'm just saying that as to follow a pattern and for a predictably diverse approach they should add a new method of evolving Eevee. If you catch my drift.
    Power | Wisdom | Courage

Black Team |

I hope they give Poison types a bit more oomph!
    I would love Delcatty to get an evolution into like a cheetah.
    I also want to see a poison legend that is the opposite of Suicune
    I think a ground eeveelution makes sense as eevee's usually need to adapt to different enviroments so a muddy terrain could work, maybe a poison to deal with radiation, or rock for mountainous ranges

ghost/fighting
    and a heracross evo

I had a couple of ideas that popped into my head this morning

-1, Tri-Typed Pokemon, I thought this could be really cool, and add a LOT more variety to the game, as well as allow for a ridiculous amount of new Pokemon combinations
    ------------ However, this would also be very difficult to adjust to, and we also haven't seen many type combinations yet as it is.

-2, DNA or Upgraded breeding. We saw the introduction of the DNA splicer, as well as a possible "chromosome" theme for X & Y. Could this be hinting at more complex breeding between Pokemon? Fusion Pokemon like Kyurem?
    Power | Wisdom | Courage

Black Team |

speakng of a ghost/steel, I recall an interesting concept somewhere on a fansite

The shell of a sea urchin

c3071ad5b31c8701e9c8c957277f9e2f0608ffff.jpg.gif

and an alternative evolution of another sea urchin pokemon
    when that is leveled up after being knocked out once before
    Last edited by kadabrium; 14th January 2013 at 9:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kadabrium View Post
    speakng of a ghost/steel, I recall an interesting concept somewhere on a fansite

The shell of a sea urchin

c3071ad5b31c8701e9c8c957277f9e2f0608ffff.jpg.gif
    meh I like the suit of armour Idea much more, but a sea urchin would be cool, maybe steel poison.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White

[IMG] [/IMG]

Page 55 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051551055 ... LastLast