Page 667 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5676176576636646656666676686696706716777177671667 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,675 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I'd like to see some goat-like pokémon. Saw a documentary the other day with oryx in it. Those would be great ground type pokémon

Quote Originally Posted by Aiwendil View Post
    I'd like to see some goat-like pokémon. Saw a documentary the other day with oryx in it. Those would be great ground type pokémon
    The god of pokemon is a goat.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I want a Corsola and Lanturn evolution :3

Of all the Gen II Pokemon, I think Corsola could use one the most!
    X:

OR:

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Wait, what?

Sorry, but to me Arceus resembles anything but a goat. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...(Pok%C3%A9mon)
    And if it indeed is a goat, it's still only one goat themed poke. So it wouldn't be that bad to give some new ones.

my new idea for a pokemon

a Sableye evo and it should have a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald, a gold nugget, a silver nugget, a crystal, a pearl, a diamond & a platinum nugget on its body
    Pokemon X Team

Pokemon White FC : 3310-3916-2134

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Arceus is not a god lmao. Seriously it's only just a myth that it created all Pokemon, it doesn't conclude that Arceus is some supreme diety to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Arceus is not a god lmao. Seriously it's only just a myth that it created all Pokemon, it doesn't conclude that Arceus is some supreme diety to everything.
    But he kind of is isn't he? The one who created the pokemon world as well as all pokemon and, by extension, humans as well? He's not really a myth if he exists within the universe

Technically many legendaries could be considered gods: Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, Giratina, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    But he kind of is isn't he? The one who created the pokemon world as well as all pokemon and, by extension, humans as well? He's not really a myth if he exists within the universe
    Just because he created all that doesn't mean he is a god. By this logic, I should be considered a god for making the first flavor of ice cream. Like I said its only a myth.

Just because he created all that doesn't mean he is a god. By this logic, I should be considered a god for making the first flavor of ice cream. Like I said its only a myth.
    I don't suppose that you created the ice cream with some supernatural force? A god is simply a powerful being who plays a very large part in the world. It's not a myth if it exists within the universe.

Got to thinking last night. It would be cool if they based a Pokemon off of a Pooka. Which is a shapeshifter and on current topic can take the shape of a goat. As well as a hare, wolf/dog , horse, and goblin.
    Most commonly it appears as a horse though. I don't see a Pokemon version of a Pooka getting that many forms unless it was for the seasons. More likely would be a day and night form. Also it would be unlikely it would evolve. I could almost see imposter as an ability for it.

All gods are myths in the real world and the video game world. Just because it's a myth doesn't mean it's not a God. GF even refer to him as the original one

Edit:hope I don't offend anyone who is religious, I did not mean to
    Last edited by mtie123; 29th March 2013 at 4:47 PM.

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Kitsune View Post
    Got to thinking last night. It would be cool if they based a Pokemon off of a Pooka. Which is a shapeshifter and on current topic can take the shape of a goat. As well as a hare, wolf/dog , horse, and goblin.
    Most commonly it appears as a horse though. I don't see a Pokemon version of a Pooka getting that many forms unless it was for the seasons. More likely would be a day and night form. Also it would be unlikely it would evolve. I could almost see imposter as an ability for it.
    That would be cool. Give it Eccentric and make it sort of like a ditto that can actually battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    That would be cool. Give it Eccentric and make it sort of like a ditto that can actually battle?
    Yep basically where my thoughts were going with it when you sum it up. I think it would fit best as a dark type.

Sounds good to me, I would have it on my team

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Seems like it would be really fun to use. Yeah, I think dark fits it best

Same. Pooka are among some of my favorite fey creatures.

Anyone besides me hoping we'll get more water Pokemon this gen then in the last gen?

As for the Phooka, it's stats should be relatively balanced so it can be decent with anything hat it evolves into

I dunno, water has got a lot of love already... maybe a few more with really nice designs

Same. Pooka are among some of my favorite fey creatures.

Anyone besides me hoping we'll get more water Pokemon this gen then in the last gen?
    Doesn't pooca mean goblin or ghost which is púca in Irish?
    Or are we gone off the whole Irish/Celtic thing?

On another point what plant would you guys like to see as a pokemon?, we have rose, sunflower, cactus ect....
    I'd love to see a daffodil silly pokemon with a cross of a blow horn
    Or even better the corpse plant!
    One of the smelliest plants on earth, could be typed ghost,poison,grass or something...

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'd like to see a Grass/Rock type. Maybe a big moss or ivy covered stone golem or monster thing?

I want more fire types, always using the same ones over and over in my playthroughs

Agreed, there needs to be more variation in fire types. With more ways to circumvent their less than awesome defensive typing that doesn't just give them a worse weakness(less fire/flying, Charizard I'm lookin at you). With more novel type combinations like Poison/Fire, Water/Fire, Bug/Fire, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Doesn't pooca mean goblin or ghost which is púca in Irish?
    Or are we gone off the whole Irish/Celtic thing?

On another point what plant would you guys like to see as a pokemon?, we have rose, sunflower, cactus ect....
    I'd love to see a daffodil silly pokemon with a cross of a blow horn
    Or even better the corpse plant!
    One of the smelliest plants on earth, could be typed ghost,poison,grass or something...
    Yeah it means goblin but Pooka are shapshifters.

Hmm I'd like to see a plant Pokemon based off of a fern.

I'm rooting for a counterpart to sylveon, I think sylveon will be flyin type, but eevee has never been alone in new eeveelutions, therefore I am hoping there will be one more new eeveelution, revealed in not this months corocoro but rather the one following, in may.

The type I'm hoping for a new eeveelution Is ground.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Page 667 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5676176576636646656666676686696706716777177671667 ... LastLast