Page 668 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5686186586646656666676686696706716726787187681668 ... LastLast
Results 16,676 to 16,700 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    I want more fire types, always using the same ones over and over in my playthroughs
    I agree. I try to use different Pokemon each playthrough, but usually using the same Fire-Type ones over again.

Generation 5 introduced a lot of Fire-Types (which I liked having more), but I only liked the Litwick-Line...
    More better Fire-Types, please!

Possibly a Lava Rockhopper Penguin? The hair on its head is on fire or something like that. What do guys think?
    Last edited by DarkSword39; 29th March 2013 at 5:45 PM.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I want more fire types, always using the same ones over and over in my playthroughs
    I want some 3 stage fire evolution lines. Aside from the starters we only have 2, and one took 4 generations.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Then use different Fire types?

The Fire type has a fair share of it's kind, and most of the 5th generation Fire type Pokemon were all very great in battle and had nice fanbases of each (though I can't say for Simisear).

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Then use different Fire types?

The Fire type has a fair share of it's kind, and most of the 5th generation Fire type Pokemon were all very great in battle and had nice fanbases of each (though I can't say for Simisear).
    I don't have a wifi provider I can connect too, so i'm unable to trade and the only fire type I can get early on is pansear if I choose oshawott, if I choose snivy I have a choice of darumaka or litwick. So yeah I would like more for this game

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

I don't have a wifi provider I can connect too, so i'm unable to trade and the only fire type I can get early on is pansear if I choose oshawott, if I choose snivy I have a choice of darumaka or litwick. So yeah I would like more for this game
    What about Emboar and Heatmor?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    What about Emboar and Heatmor?
    Heatmor too late on in the game for me so I have no view on him and I've used tepig but I rather snivy and oshawott IMO

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

In Gen V i think the fire types are somewhat limited. In my playthroughs i most of the time rely on dragons or others to have the fire type moves.

Fire water and grass I see as equals. There were 18 grass(excluding legendaries) 16 water (excluding legendaries) and 12 fire (excluding legendaries) introduced in the 5th gen. Heatmor is only available in victory road and larvesta can only be obtained by egg while it's evolution you have to wait until after the elite four. This means taking out tepig if you want a different starter only pansear,litwick and darumaka are available

Fire water and grass I see as equals. There were 18 grass(excluding legendaries) 16 water (excluding legendaries) and 12 fire (excluding legendaries) introduced in the 5th gen. Heatmor is only available in victory road and larvesta can only be obtained by egg while it's evolution you have to wait until after the elite four. This means taking out tepig if you want a different starter only pansear,litwick and darumaka are available
    In Black and White 2 you can get Volcarona before PWT

I know but i'm referring to the first games. The sequels were better because you could get growlithe, magby, numel, and volcarona which gave you more options but I still would like more in the 6th gen

Edit: I also like gen six to have more ice and ghost types especially ice types
    Last edited by mtie123; 29th March 2013 at 7:17 PM.

I want to have a frickin grass/fire type pokemon!

A plant who eats fire IMO

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post

jack-o lanturn pokemon perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    jack-o lanturn pokemon perhaps?
    I'd love one of these. It fill two slots on my team too which I'd love so I could have another differing type

I know but i'm referring to the first games. The sequels were better because you could get growlithe, magby, numel, and volcarona which gave you more options but I still would like more in the 6th gen

Edit: I also like gen six to have more ice and ghost types especially ice types
    I absolutely agree with this. I would love more ice type variants. i'm honestly a little tired of the Ice/Water types.

Quote Originally Posted by EpiK SauCe View Post
    I absolutely agree with this. I would love more ice type variants. i'm honestly a little tired of the Ice/Water types.
    I'm glad you agree, I would like ice/steel and another ice/ground like the swinub evolution line

Dark/Electric Pokemon. Come on, this needs to happen. The clash of the two types (Electric kinda being our 'Light-Type', as in the brightness, not 'Good') would make for an interesting Pokemon. With only 3 weaknesses, 5 resistances and 4 Types it SE Stabs against, it'd make an interesting Pokemon if we get a Dark Gym. Also, since Electric Pokemon are fast, aswell as having high Special stats, aswell as Dark's high Attack, we could get a nice mixed sweeper!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Dark/Electric Pokemon. Come on, this needs to happen. The clash of the two types (Electric kinda being our 'Light-Type', as in the brightness, not 'Good') would make for an interesting Pokemon. With only 3 weaknesses, 5 resistances and 4 Types it SE Stabs against, it'd make an interesting Pokemon if we get a Dark Gym. Also, since Electric Pokemon are fast, aswell as having high Special stats, aswell as Dark's high Attack, we could get a nice mixed sweeper!
    While i like the idea, i don't think electric is our "light" type at all. Otherwise it would be good/bad against dark or ghost.
    Last edited by EpiK SauCe; 29th March 2013 at 7:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post

kinda like pyroak?
    that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    kinda like pyroak?
    that would be awesome
    Yeah Pyroak is awesome!
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

I think that it would be neat to see a fire/grass and also a fire/water!

Things I'm hoping for;

Electric/Dark Wolf
    Ground/Electric Stunfisk evo
    Normal/Dragon Dunsparce evo
    Ghost Banette evo
    Fighting/Flying Braviary evo
    Dark/Flying Mandibuzz evo
    Grass/Dragon Komodo
    Water/Fire Walrus

I really think Sylv is Dragon or Normal.

Things I'm hoping for;

Electric/Dark Wolf
    Ghost Banette evo
    Grass/Dragon Komodo
    Water/Fire Walrus

I reckon a komodo will be poison/dragon and don't think we'd got brav and mandi eco. But I like all the other ideas

Luxray should've been dark/electric
    I'm waiting soooo long for this combo. Dark and electric are two of my favorite types, and the combination isn't even that weird.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Things I'm hoping for;

Electric/Dark Wolf
    Ghost Banette evo
    Grass/Dragon Komodo
    Water/Fire Walrus

I reckon a komodo will be poison/dragon and don't think we'd got brav and mandi eco. But I like all the other ideas
    I agree with Mtie, but I don't think it'd be a walrus if we got a fire water type. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    Luxray should've been dark/electric
    I'm waiting soooo long for this combo. Dark and electric are two of my favorite types, and the combination isn't even that weird.
    The clash of Yellow and Black would be epic. When Zekrom was leaked Electric, I thought it'd be Electric/Dark. :P :P :P :P :P

Aswell as Fire/Water or Fire/Ice. Conflicting types, but would look soooo cool!

I know!

Page 668 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5686186586646656666676686696706716726787187681668 ... LastLast