Page 7 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571071007 ... LastLast

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    I want a evolution of altario or scizor O.O
    *evryone is going to yell at me*OMG DAT IS ZOOOO STUPIDDDDD OMG THAT IS SOOOO DUMBBBB
    An evolution for Scizor would be dumb, because it's already really powerful as it is.

However, I personally think it'd be cool if Scyther got an alternate evolution. Like maybe if you didn't want a Scizor you could just level up your Scyther to a certain point and it would evolve into a Pokemon other than Scizor.

Personally I dislike Scizor's design, so for me this would be pretty amazing (though extremely unlikely to happen).
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Not if Pikachu is in the regional dex
    Won't stop them.

1. Pikachu
    2. Pichu
    3. Plusle / Minun
    4. Pachirisu
    5. Emolga

Don't forget that Pikachu is in the first 4 of those regions
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSweeper View Post
    Who else is expecting at least one new Electric-type Pikachu ripoff?
    Seeming it's more or less a given with each generation, I would almost bet on it.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Not if Pikachu is in the regional dex
    Emerald had Pikachu and still managed to have ripoffs, in the form of Plusle and Minun. Although those two are more Pichu ripoffs than Pikachu ripoffs. .
    About Me:

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

Smeargle OP must ban

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Seeming it's more or less a given with each generation, I would almost bet on it.
    Definitely expecting it. If not electric, at least something like Marill, which is pretty much a water Pikachu.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSweeper View Post
    Emerald had Pikachu and still managed to have ripoffs, in the form of Plusle and Minun. Although those two are more Pichu ripoffs than Pikachu ripoffs. .
    They aren't even ripoffs, they're counterparts or something along those lines.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I wonder if we'll get another electric type roden this Gen.

With the European look to it, I'm thinking of Ratatouille.

Spoiler:- img:

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

here's to an ice type that's based on a Siberian husky! And a grass/ghost split evolve for ferroseed/ferrothorn.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    here's to an ice type that's based on a Siberian husky!
    This this 1000000x this!

They aren't even ripoffs, they're counterparts or something along those lines.
    Call them what you want, but they look like ripoffs to me.
    About Me:

--------------

Smeargle OP must ban

my wish list for x and y
    pikachu ripoff
    lapras evolution
    shukle evolution
    yet another squittle ripoff
    and a dragon/titan evolution chain as the last 3 pokemon before the mascot legendarys at the end of the pokedex. coz that is pretty much tradition now. eg dratini chain at the en dof kanto, tyranatar chain at the end of jhotoh, deino chain at the end of unova...

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

I'm expecting a wailord evolution, Twice its size. Also i would like to see a flying eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Won't stop them.

1. Pikachu
    2. Pichu
    3. Plusle / Minun
    4. Pachirisu
    5. Emolga

Don't forget that Pikachu is in the first 4 of those regions
    I know, but I'm hoping that they've learned not to make new Pokemon clones of older ones.

Oh, who am I kidding? They'll probably be making Pikachu clones for years to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Oh, who am I kidding? They'll probably be making Pikachu clones for years to come.
    It was even evident in the trailer where Pikachu kept on babbling crap and I just wanted it to get out of the bloody way so I could see the new games.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Does anyone think that, due to the amount of models and animations that had to be made, we won't be gatting as many new Pokémon this time around? I'm thinking maybe 50. But I am a loony who thinks that evil Pokémon can exist.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

my wishes for Gen VI
    an Dragon or Ghost Eevelution or both
    Serviper/Zangoose Evo
    Delibird evo
    Pinsor Evo since Scyther also have one
    and ofc more ICE type's i love ICE pokemons
    Absol moveset change? kinda underpowered for an epic pokemon like Absol!

I'd like to see some evolutions for the likes of Zangoose, Absol, Dunsparce... Pokemon that have potential, but are too specialized to be of any major use. I'd also be interested to see if they include any evolutions for Gen 5 Pokemon, such as Cryogonal.
    Considering that they are including previous Gen Pokemon, I would guess we'll see about 100 new Pokemon, and about 50 or so older Pokemon. Saying that, they always could pull a BW2 and have a massive Dex immediately, which would be awesome.
    Cellular, modular, interactivodular.

The still need to get the last Pre-IV special Type outta the way (Dragon) first, then they can go for WIngeon (Cloudeon?)
    Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh I HATE the Macarena!

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
    White FC: 3009-7392-4895
    Black 2 FC: 2323-3950-3357
    White 2 FC: 2967-6401-6065
    3DS FC: 0173-1521-1168 (Witha FS Of Rock containing Pupitar, Dweeble and Barbaracle)

Going to be selfish here but i finally want an Electric/Dark type and a Dark/Flying pokemon that i actually like (Other than Murkrow i dislike the rest) Oh and for Chespin to become Grass/Dark but that is for the other thread...
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

Pikachu will be back for sure.

As for the starters, as long as the fire type doesn't grow legs and gain the fighting type, I will like it. I want some different types for the starter's final form.
    I think that eevee will probably get 2 new evolutions.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

I'm pretty sure there'll be new eeveelutions. I can't wait to see the evolutions of the starters.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I want the continuation of evolution paths for a few pokemons such as Eevee, Ekans, Kangashkan, Heracross, Steelix, Pinsir, etc.

And around 40-50 new Gen 6 pokes <3

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    I'm hoping for a non-legendary dolphin. Kyogre's amazing, but I want one I can get without chucking 800 Ultra Balls.
    Kyogre's actually an orca, but yeah, a dolphin would be pretty sweet. I generally don't like Pokemon that can't walk on land, but I'd make an excuse if it was well designed.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    here's to an ice type that's based on a Siberian husky! And a grass/ghost split evolve for ferroseed/ferrothorn.
    A husky Pokemon would be awesome, actually. Arcanine is nice an all, but it's about time we had a good canine/wolfish Pokemon that wasn't and early-game 'mon (Mightyena) or a Normal-type (Stoutland).

I hope there's a good few new evolutions in this gen. Not as much as Gen IV, but enough that we won't be left disappointed. Here's hoping:

- Donphan evolution
    - Dragon-type Eeveelution
    - Jynx evolution (THE TRIO MUST BE COMPLETE)
    - Torkoal evolution
    - Absol evolution
    - Skarmory pre-evo
    - Druddigon evolution (Dragon/Rock)
    - Dunsparce evolution (Normal/Dragon?)
    - Sandlash evolution
    - Zebstrika evolution (Electric/???)

I'm not to bothered by pre-evos, since they don't really add a whole lot, but I thought Skarmory could do with one to counterpart Mantyke. In general, I want evolutions for Pokemon who have good designs, but need that extra kick to be viable. Like, Torkoal is a cool guy, but... what is the point of using it. I'm sort of expecting some random ones for Pokemon who didn't really need to evolve, like Rhyperior, but they're always a surprise so why not.

I have no idea what I'd like in regards to new Pokemon in general (apart from the aforementioned husky and dolphin). I've always wanted a Ghost/Steel possessed suit of armour type thing, though.

Here's what I mainly want out of this gens dex

pre-evolutions/ evolutions/ and alt-evolutions to pre-exsisting pokemon. Hopefully they don't invent more useless evolutionary items and just use the ones we already have.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

I want just a dragon eevee and some ghost+normal/dragon/steel non-legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Does anyone think that, due to the amount of models and animations that had to be made, we won't be gatting as many new Pokémon this time around? I'm thinking maybe 50. But I am a loony who thinks that evil Pokémon can exist.
    I don't think space is a huge issue, they never used the full space on any of the other games, and the 3DS games are able to hold a lot more memory.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Page 7 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571071007 ... LastLast