Page 729 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6296797197257267277287297307317327337397798291729 ... LastLast
Results 18,201 to 18,225 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Here is what i'm talking about for those who cannot see it in the video.
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...71774-derp.jpg
    and http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...1825-derp2.jpg

Beware m amazing MS paint skills.
    Dear lord,. they are gonna reveal Mewtwo instead of an original Gen6 Pokemon on Smash.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Quote Originally Posted by Akimoto-Kenta View Post
    I'm not concerned with competitive play, as I said. But.
    It does however annoy me a bit that the types aren't created equal (balanced). I get that Dragons are mystical creatures, but imo it's unfair to have a type thats slightly stronger than all other types.
    Might as well replace all your pokemon end-game with Dragons as they are stronger... >_>
    And that they are rare, and level slow... thats a stupid handicap as it has nothing to do with balance once you're actually in a fight.
    The type isn't stronger do you pay attention?
    There are many dragons in low tiers and that's because it all depends on stats not the type itself
    Dragon isn't OP it's the dragons that are pseudo legends that are
    And that's because they are pseudo legends

And I don't get it either Enlava
    It wouldn't help ice or poison in any way

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    The Dragon type by itself is not a really strong type. It's the pokemon in it that are strong. Some Dragon types like Altaria aren't all that great. Base stats are usually the defining factor in a pokemon's usability.

You just think the dragon type is strong because you're looking at its pokemon, and not the type itself.
    And swablu appears pretty early.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

We already have type matchups that make no sense(Bug>Dark, Bug>Psychic I'm looking at you). I don't see why Light couldn't be implemented to help out types that need it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

The Dragon type by itself is not a really strong type. It's the pokemon in it that are strong. Some Dragon types like Altaria aren't all that great. Base stats are usually the defining factor in a pokemon's usability.

You just think the dragon type is strong because you're looking at its pokemon, and not the type itself.
    Mhh, maybe you're right.
    Well, in the sense of the pokemon made for those type. It's unfair that they are always made so strong compared to others.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Does anyone know about what time we'll be getting information tomorrow?
    FC:3310 4750 6449

DON'T GET THE OCTOPUSS UPSET! HE MAY EAT HIMSELF!!!!!

Because Light Type doesn't actually make much sense, for many reasons that's been told many too many times already. I'd love New Types, but I really have a hard time seeing 'Light' be a New one. I could see something related to Space, or something Digital though~

Anyways, I hope that, when they reveal the new Pkmn(s), they will reveal it's Type too. I can't stand another Sylveon.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    We already have type matchups that make no sense(Bug>Dark, Bug>Psychic I'm looking at you). I don't see why Light couldn't be implemented to help out types that need it
    But how would it help the types that need it?
    Like poison and ice? That type matchup doesn't work
    The reason why psychic is weak to bug is because what psychic is weak to is fears
    Like ghost, evil (dark), and bugs

Exactly.... I also don't understand why bug is strong against a Dragon...
    DON'T LET IT BE MEWTWO but a New pokemon!
    If it is mewtwo I will be REALLY pissed off... :|

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    A dark/bug would be awesome!
    Also what do you mean by regional bug (bug/poison)?
    Bug/poison isn't always used
    But also another bug/electric or bug/ice would be awesome
    Bug/ice <3. It probably would be given high stats similar to Volcarona. They could even use this as a psuedo legendary to keep away from dragons if they made it 3stages. I like this idea and does anyone have suggestions for what bugs this could be based of?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    i'm not saying there should be light type but i don't think they would be similar, anyway if it's to counter dark it not about like physical light (that produced by Ampharos or Lanturn)but i think happiness or being on the light side of things
    I guess that could be used as a basis, but I think the normal type already does that. With a few exceptions, all the pokemon in the normal type represent happiness or joy.

As for light, I don't really think any type needs a light type to be effective. The only disadvantaged type is Poison, and I don't really see how light would help it in any way.

Wut, shouldn't psychic types be smart enough to know that there isn't much to fear from those types? Shouldn't they just be able to telekinesis them away?

Come to think of it, Psychic's supremacy in Gen 1 made a lot of sense

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Bug/ice <3. It probably would be given high stats similar to Volcarona. They could even use this as a psuedo legendary to keep away from dragons if they made it 3stages. I like this idea and does anyone have suggestions for what bugs this could be based of?
    Yeah they could be counterparts ^_^
    And I hope it looks like syclant
    Or just have icy wings

And barioke bug isn't strong against dragon what are you talking about?

Just make Poison Super Effective against Water, and it will be good. :3

Speaking of that, I hope we'll get some good Poison Pkmn this time. I'd even take evolutions of Weezing and Arbok~

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

I guess that could be used as a basis, but I think the normal type already does that. With a few exceptions, all the pokemon in the normal type represent happiness or joy.

As for light, I don't really think any type needs a light type to be effective. The only disadvantaged type is Poison, and I don't really see how light would help it in any way.
    Even a white knight is susceptible to a poison elixir?

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

Speaking of that, I hope we'll get some good Poison Pkmn this time. I'd even take evolutions of Weezing and Arbok~
    Poison really should be SE against water that makes no sense to me >>

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

This makes so much sense

Even a white knight is susceptible to a poison elixir?
    Then fine make fighting type weak to it
    That's what you're saying basically

Wut, shouldn't psychic types be smart enough to know that there isn't much to fear from those types? Shouldn't they just be able to telekinesis them away?

Come to think of it, Psychic's supremacy in Gen 1 made a lot of sense
    Psychic represents the mind which in turn represents concentration. Would you be able to concentrate if what you fear was near you?

I agree some normal type do fit this role however many don't also. I have no qualms whether there is new types or not. But if GF want to do it they'll make it work, i wouldn't expect a new type but i also wouldn't disregard the idea all together too

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by crash!201 View Post
    Does anyone know about what time we'll be getting information tomorrow?
    5:30 PM CST 7:30 AM JST
    There's converters online if you need to figure out where your time zone falls.
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

This makes so much sense
    Why do people want this?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Psychic represents the mind which in turn represents concentration. Would you be able to concentrate if what you fear was near you?
    Should a sound mind not be able to overcome its fears?

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Then fine make fighting type weak to it
    That's what you're saying basically
    You know that makes a lot of sense too, poison a fighter and he's out of the fight

@Yveltal96/Elnava
    Glad you two agree. XD

@Metalbryce
    Thank you for that~

Page 729 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6296797197257267277287297307317327337397798291729 ... LastLast