Page 8 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581081008 ... LastLast

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Girafarig needs an evo. It can be Psychic/Dark.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by kadabrium View Post
    I want just a dragon eevee and some ghost+normal/dragon/steel non-legendary
    We need a Dragon type evolution, gen 6 has the potential to do so. As for how many Pokes are in the dex, well I'd say 120?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    We need a Dragon type evolution, gen 6 has the potential to do so. As for how many Pokes are in the dex, well I'd say 120?
    I think less, we've seen that some Pokemon are back and I doubt there aren't about 20 or so more. I also wonder if this is gonna be a big dex

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I'm pretty sure there'll be new eeveelutions. I can't wait to see the evolutions of the starters.
    If we get 2, what types do you think they should be?

The last 2 gens where we had Eeveelutions had one Eeveelution that was super effective vs. the other.

Flying > Bug?

Ground > Steel?

Rock > Flying?

Ground > Rock?

Ground > Poison?

Flying > Fighting?

Fighting > Steel?

Fighting > Rock

Dragon > Dragon?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

All I want in terms of new pokemon is a ghost type eeveelution, an evolution for dunsparce, an evolution for smeargle, and an evolution for shuckle. That's all I ask. I wouldn't doubt it if X and Y were in a trio along with perhaps a Z legendary, since x is used for the x-axis for width, y is used for the y-axis for height, and theres a z-axis for depth, which would make sense since it's in full 3d. But that's my speculated theory, but I can see it happening. Makes plenty of sense anyway.
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

I am sure we will get a Delibird evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Nah let Gamefreak troll the icy chicken for eternity.

My expectations:

-a dolphin Pokémon, my dream!
    -as well, a goat Pokémon
    -a few evolution from previous Pokémon (that's a potential Eviolite continuity problem). At least 3 Eevolutions (I want to see an Eevolution for each type before I die.. u_u)
    -a VERY few legendary. I'm not happy with the legendary invasion of gens 4-5. Imho 8 legendaries are more than enough: cover trio + other trio (such as birds, regis...) + cute legendary + uber legendary (such as Mewtwo, Deoxys, Arceus, Genesect)
    -Pokemon #666 as a Dark/Fire type, please! XD
    Pokémon HeartGold

Pokémon White2

I personally want
    -More Eevee evolutions
    -For Luvdisc to actually evolve into Alomomola.
    -Girafarig and Stantler Evos
    -A Dunsparce family
    -The trademark fast electric in the beginning (Manetric, Luxray, Zebstrika, ect)
    -I hope no more food pokemon (Vanillite ugh)
    -Chatot evo?
    -More Grass/Water pokemon. Loved Ludicolo, want some more!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Maybe this time it can learn Present AND Icy Wind. It'll be a huge upgrade.

But really, Delibird is just a gimmick Pokemon that I'm pretty sure was created to market Christmas-related Pokemon games.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    That'd be a stupid idea. It'd just create too much controversy like Jynx.
    No sig. Deal with it.

That'd be a stupid idea. It'd just create too much controversy like Jynx.
    Not to mention that I doubt they'd have a Dark/Fire type so early in the game. It'd be the 2nd, maybe 3rd pokemon after the starters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I keep seeing Eevee evolutions, how many ways can you breed that poor fluff ball? Any who, If I had to take a stab at things, maybe we are able to capture all of the pokemon in gen 1-6 in these games? 3ds has enough memory to support it, plus in gen 5 they knock half the gens pokemon out of the games making it necessary to have gg\ss\plat\d\peal to get gen 1-3.

But for things pokemon chains i'd like to see would be Pinsir, Kangaskhan\Cubone thing sort it out. definitely a Jinx, Sableye, evolve and maybe a Audino. But who knows what gf is going to do next? ditto evolve-scary thought
    Wake up and smell the Oddish

If there is a pattern of Eeveelutions being debuted, then I'm guessing that there will be a new one coming. And I think I read somewhere that there may be one in the Pokemon Short that's coming out, I'm not sure though. Anyways, I really hope there's a new Staryu evolution. I'm not really wanting one, but it sure would be cool if we got any old Pokemon evolving into some new Pokemon.

I'm an huge Ice-type fan so I'm gonna hope/speculate a few things about them :P

-Hoping Deliberd really gets something usefull, or an Christmas themed evolution. He the most holiday themed pokemon, but too useless too enjoy, unfortunately.
    -Some new pokemon with Snow Warning. Previous generation got a new Drizzle and a new Drought which is way mroe effecting overall then hail. I think it's time for a new Snow Warning pokemon for some more variation in a hail team.
    -New movepools for pokemon like Beartic. Aqua jet already did him well, but maybe some new ability, or some new moves that makes one of the coolest pokemons out there come to it's right. Hopefully something Hail-related
    -Some good new dual type icings with high defensive stats, to wall things in mono type or hail teams.

The thing I'll look forward to tehe most are new ice pokemon. But really hard to think of what they will bring. Atleast I think a Snow warning will be among them, and hopefully a good dual type wall (or maybe even a new good ice-water dual).

Saw on Tumblr. Assumed fake evolutions for the starters. It's good for ideas on what the starters could actually turn out to be.

I hope that the dexes are packed, since there's no backwards connectivity. I'm really hoping for some past-generation evolutions as well.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I hope we get some new evolutions. Hopefully one for dunsparce
    Pokemon X FC: 2063-0035-5069

Quote Originally Posted by Nightblind249 View Post
    I keep seeing Eevee evolutions, how many ways can you breed that poor fluff ball? Any who, If I had to take a stab at things, maybe we are able to capture all of the pokemon in gen 1-6 in these games? 3ds has enough memory to support it, plus in gen 5 they knock half the gens pokemon out of the games making it necessary to have gg\ss\plat\d\peal to get gen 1-3.

But for things pokemon chains i'd like to see would be Pinsir, Kangaskhan\Cubone thing sort it out. definitely a Jinx, Sableye, evolve and maybe a Audino. But who knows what gf is going to do next? ditto evolve-scary thought
    Actually, you can get almost all Pokemon if you have B/W and B2/W2. But anyways, they'll make almost all of them available in one generation, so that would include these games plus the third game/sequel and remakes, if we get them, so no not exclusively in these two games.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin888 View Post
    Saw on Tumblr. Assumed fake evolutions for the starters. It's good for ideas on what the starters could actually turn out to be.
    The ability of some people to come up with such great designs in such a short period of time is truly astounding.

Thanks for sharing.
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I hope that the dexes are packed, since there's no backwards connectivity. I'm really hoping for some past-generation evolutions as well.
    Dream Radar connected with B2/W2 perfectly well, so you can't assume there will be no backwards compatibility.

I'm predicting a new spider pokemon, due to the spider web. Hopefully it will have decent typing, AND decent stats. I loved Ariados and Galvantula, but Ariados is hard to play, and Galvantula is risky
    Regional Favorites
    .:Kanto:.
    .:Johto:.
    .:Hoenn:.
    .:Sinnoh:.
    .:Unova:.

If the starters turned out to be something like that I would want all 3!

Same. Something for Tauros/Girafarig/Stantler would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    My expectations:

-a dolphin Pokémon, my dream!
    -as well, a goat Pokémon
    -a few evolution from previous Pokémon (that's a potential Eviolite continuity problem). At least 3 Eevolutions (I want to see an Eevolution for each type before I die.. u_u)
    -a VERY few legendary. I'm not happy with the legendary invasion of gens 4-5. Imho 8 legendaries are more than enough: cover trio + other trio (such as birds, regis...) + cute legendary + uber legendary (such as Mewtwo, Deoxys, Arceus, Genesect)
    I've definitely wanted a dolphin pokemon for such a long time now. Also....pontential Farfetch'd evolution KGO

What makes you think there won't be backwards compatability?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 8 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581081008 ... LastLast