Page 1009 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 99099599991005100610071008100910101011101210131019105911092009 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,225 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Do you guys think that we will be able to ride other hooved Pokemon now? Or just Gogoat?
    I would love to be able to ride a Stantler around.

I'm guessing, actually, now that I think about it, that Ride won't even be something that we can do on a whim, but more of a special thing that we can do in certain areas, like stables. We go to the stable, rent a Gogoat, and maybe it'll serve as a sort of minigame or alternate method of fast travel pre-Fly.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I really doubt that you'll need an HM specifically for riding, I mean we are able to walk with Pokemon, so it should be no different to ride with them. Plus, it's really hard to see any combat capabilities with HM0X - Ride lol.
    Meanwhile, Rock Climb and Surf are perfectly fine in combat!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I would love to be able to ride a Stantler around.

I'm guessing, actually, now that I think about it, that Ride won't even be something that we can do on a whim, but more of a special thing that we can do in certain areas, like stables. We go to the stable, rent a Gogoat, and maybe it'll serve as a sort of minigame or alternate method of fast travel pre-Fly.
    As much as I know you're prolly right, I'm really hoping we can just ride just for the hell of it. Do you know how dope that'd be!?
    Ya friendly neighborhood poketroll.

My X team so far: Reya the Fennekin (named after girlgonegamer on youtube), MyNiqqaritehere and or Kung fu panda the Yachamu or whatever that panda thing's name was, and the Green Ranger gogoat powerangers niqqa.

Real niqqa talkin', sit ya butt down

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    Meanwhile, Rock Climb and Surf are perfectly fine in combat!
    And HM0X Ride (should it be confirmed) is going to be what...a glorified Tackle/Rock Climb/Double-Edge? Wouldn't that make it redundant though?

I don't think the whole "riding" thing will be something you can do in just anywhere. As someone previously stated, it's probably a minigame or in a certain area.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

I am back..( I had a sleep)

Anyway i am just wondering..do you guys believe in Pokebeach's rumors..i am just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Emboss View Post
    As much as I know you're prolly right, I'm really hoping we can just ride just for the hell of it. Do you know how dope that'd be!?
    Rding any pokemon would be awesome, even if jsut in town i hope this isn't jsut possible with Gogoat. I would love to stroll through town riding Xerneas

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr;15976289[B
    ]I would love to be able to ride a Stantler around.[/B]

That would be good but i think Gogoat will be the only Pokemon you can ride with..

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Why would backwards capability be limited here? The 3DS can communicate with the DS, and can play DS games. Nothing seems limited there to me.
    Yes, the 3DS can play 3DS and DS games but when has it been a 3DS game communicating with a DS game? At least in the DS era you could do it with a GBA game because there was a separate slot for it. I just don't see how they could do that now even if you run on DS settings on the 3DS or something. Also what I meant is like direct battling/trading, those things just won't be possible since the Pokemon in X and Y won't exist in any previous generation. So as far as the games go, anything you change now won't be effected by previous generations as it would start from this generation and onward.

As far as the anime goes, yeah that's pretty up in the air. The only thing they could really do is just add Fairy/Light type Pokemon this generation and leave old ones alone. When Dark type was added they only had a few if I'm not mistaken.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Personally i am interesting about this part of the rumor:

"You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility"

Competitive Pokemon Gamers are going to be so happy if this is true

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Personally i am interesting about this part of the rumor:

"You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility"

Competitive Pokemon Gamers are going to be so happy if this is true
    Not when it takes 2 hours for the Pokemon's one stat to have max EVs...

Quote Originally Posted by dss_live View Post
    Rding any pokemon would be awesome, even if jsut in town i hope this isn't jsut possible with Gogoat. I would love to stroll through town riding Xerneas
    Yo!!!! That'd be dope as hell, that's when you know you a g, when you walk in on a xerneas and be like "they see me rollin, they hatin" ctfu. You'd no longer be a pokemon trainer, you'd be a pokemon gangsta

My X team so far: Reya the Fennekin (named after girlgonegamer on youtube), MyNiqqaritehere and or Kung fu panda the Yachamu or whatever that panda thing's name was, and the Green Ranger gogoat powerangers niqqa.

Alright looks like in my absence, we got some corocoro scans.
    anyone care to clarify on them, as all i have seen is what they look like, and i must say, that bird is....not bad i guess. I really like that panda and goat

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Though i still think this is a nice touch to the competitive fans and people have really wanted this for a couple of years now..

Yes, the 3DS can play 3DS and DS games but when has it been a 3DS game communicating with a DS game? At least in the DS era you could do it with a GBA game because there was a separate slot for it. I just don't see how they could do that now even if you run on DS settings on the 3DS or something. Also what I meant is like direct battling/trading, those things just won't be possible since the Pokemon in X and Y won't exist in any previous generation. So as far as the games go, anything you change now won't be effected by previous generations as it would start from this generation and onward.
    That much is true, yes (which was also basically the case with 3rd/4th and 4th/5th so...nothing new there). But I don't see how that means they should just go break canon now - wasn't something they did before so drastically after all.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Last PK Smash confirmed something interesting:

Sylveon is not Fighting-type. Sylveon is not Steel-type. Sylveon's type is super-effective against Ice. Sylveon's type either does not resist Poison or is not immune to Poison (depends on the translation's accuracy). Therefore, it is confirmed to be either Rock-type or a new type with those properties.

Though i still think this is a nice touch to the competitive fans and people have really wanted this for a couple of years now..
    You're better off learning the actual mechanics so you can finish EV training in about 10-15 minutes rather than 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Alright looks like in my absence, we got some corocoro scans.
    anyone care to clarify on them, as all i have seen is what they look like, and i must say, that bird is....not bad i guess. I really like that panda and goat
    All you need to know from CoroCoro's pages: people are still debating Sylveon's typing -_(\ lol

All you need to know from CoroCoro's pages: people are still debating Sylveon's typing -_(\ lol
    oh joy.....
    regardless, does anyone know these guys' names and types? like what info is known on them

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    oh joy.....
    regardless, does anyone know these guys' names and types? like what info is known on them
    Just go on the Serebii website..they have all the info there..

Damn...I still don't know how I like this whole fairy type thing still...but I guess if there was anytime to unveil a new type, they might as well have a new eveelution to forefront it. But i still can't see them reclassifying all those "fairy" pokemon

hmmm so you can ride Gogoat. that's pretty amazing i must say.
    I found it peculiar that that panda wasn't grass/fighting, i was actually expecting it to be. I find that "lizard" very odd, and it's new move sounds very interesting, i think reuniclus might get it

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Emboss View Post
    Damn...I still don't know how I like this whole fairy type thing still...but I guess if there was anytime to unveil a new type, they might as well have a new eveelution to forefront it. But i still can't see them reclassifying all those "fairy" pokemon
    I am starting to think that Fairy is not the new type but something else..

I am starting to think that Fairy is not the new type but something else..
    Ikr, like fairy is way too sketchy, even light or sound sounds a lil off. But idk what GF got up their sleeve, slick lil ghastlys

it takes two hours to get Max 510 ev's. not just for one stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Page 1009 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 99099599991005100610071008100910101011101210131019105911092009 ... LastLast