Page 1058 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 58958100810481054105510561057105810591060106110621068110811582058 ... LastLast
Results 26,426 to 26,450 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Holy cow, that's a lot of new info at once, hard to process it all...

Guess we have to take the pokebeach rumors more seriously now, huh? (Someone wake them up so they can post more leaked info! XD)

Can I just say that I love the new trailer!! Idle animations for the trainers! And...(can't Believe I'm saying this)... there seems to be manual camera control! That may be some of the best news to me!
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I agree..personally i want him to be either..Electric/Dragon, Electric/Fire or Electric/Grass..
    Well, it's a lizard. If it's three-staged, it may become Electric/Dragon, but then its second stage would have to get to level 40+ for it to become Electric/Dragon. My money is on Electric/Fire personally.

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    But solar panels have nothing to do with fire.
    Because the sun emits light, you're right. But the sun is a giant sphere of fire. Just saying.

Personally, I hope that Helioptile keeps his typing. It's a unique typing, and 1) it has only two weaknesses and 2) electric/normal gives it multiple options in battle. it could be a facade user, it could be a rain sweeper, etc

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Well, it's a lizard. If it's three-staged, it may become Electric/Dragon, but then its second stage would have to get to level 40+ for it to become Electric/Dragon. My money is on Electric/Fire personally.

Because the sun emits light, you're right. But the sun is a giant sphere of fire. Just saying.
    Personally i would love to see it turn into Electric/Grass..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post

Hmmm I'm sceptical. Either way electric/fire is an awesome combination so I'd love to see it! just personally don't see it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Personally, I hope that Helioptile keeps his typing. It's a unique typing, and 1) it has only two weaknesses and 2) electric/normal gives it multiple options in battle. it could be a facade user, it could be a rain sweeper, etc
    Yeah I'd like to see him keep his typing normal tend to have wide varied move pools, would make him very useful!
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Well so is Electric/Grass..and in my personal opinion Electric/Grass > Electric/Normal...

Looking at a higher resolution version of the image with the supposed pre-evo of Gogoat, I can actually see what the poster was on about. That doesn'tean that it/they are the pre-evo's of Gogoat but taking the location in to the discussion I think it is very plausible, since that seems to be the town in with we can ride on Gogoat.
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

Now everyone, keep in mind. There was footage of him riding the goat!! Get pumped! :P

Seriously though I am so excited for this game I can't contain it. Can't wait!

Well so is Electric/Grass..and in my personal opinion Electric/Grass > Electric/Normal...
    well, i do realize a secondary grass typing would be neat, but for one, i would prefer them to stick to typing that hasn't been done before, also there are many great stat spreads he can get, and a wider movepool with a secondary normal typing. some people don't seem to realize this, but normal pokemon tend to be really good, and i hope that this one can be a facade abuser. not that many pokemon can abuse it properly

I hope Helioptile stay electric/normal or electric/fire. I think it be cool if evolve more into dilophosaurus. I was at wallpaper with gogoat. It's huge. Just think how big will be with evolution.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Look at the new high-res version of the concept art:

Love fennekin strutting down the street so smug!
    . . .

well, i do realize a secondary grass typing would be neat, but for one, i would prefer them to stick to typing that hasn't been done before, also there are many great stat spreads he can get, and a wider movepool with a secondary normal typing. some people don't seem to realize this, but normal pokemon tend to be really good, and i hope that this one can be a facade abuser. not that many pokemon can abuse it properly
    I did a check the other day as well and while its not impossible, discounting eevee, only 4 pokemn have ever changed one of their typing.
    Plenty gain secondary but only 4/649 have ever changed type. Odds on not too really.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

I love Normal Types...hell Stoutland is my favourite Pokemon..but i still think Grass would be a more suitable secondary type than Normal..

Also on the typing discussion of Helioptile's evolved forms, I too want him to keep his unique typing. Like mentioned he would have minor weaknesses and his move pool would help him out being part Normal, since Normal types can generally learn a variety of different move types them Helioptile can theoretically learn moves to counteract his weaknesses, thought it wouldn't be STAB of course but it is still great.
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

I love Normal Types...hell Stoutland is my favourite Pokemon..but i still think Grass would be a more suitable secondary type than Normal..
    well, you must not know too much about lizards. this guy, based on his description, is an arid lizard. so, if any other secondary typing would be added, it might be ground. grass wouldn't make any sense, as this is a desert dwelling lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoSteve View Post
    Also on the typing discussion of Helioptile's evolved forms, I too want him to keep his unique typing. Like mentioned he would have minor weaknesses and his move pool would help him out being part Normal, since Normal types can generally learn a variety of different move types them Helioptile can theoretically learn moves to counteract his weaknesses, thought it wouldn't be STAB of course but it is still great.
    precisely. all he would need is zen headbutt, and ice fang (or new ice move) and his weaknesses are covered leaving him with room for a STAB move and a boosting move

Quote Originally Posted by Daimona View Post
    Look at the new high-res version of the concept art:

Love fennekin strutting down the street so smug!
    Chespin is so cute.^^ By the concept art, I am guessing marill will be in game. Haven't marill been almost all game? Can't escape it like a zubat.
    Last edited by Daisymareep; 14th May 2013 at 4:04 PM.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I'm already making picket signs.

"Heck No, Fairies Blow!"

I'm also sticking to my plan and refusing to call it "Fairy Type." Instead the new type shall always be "Bidoof" to me.

The new type being called "Fairy" and dual-type moves are the only rumors I really dislike, though. Everything else we're seeing and hearing is going to more than make up for them.
    The term is ingame already with the egg group, I don't see whats your problem with using it.

Helioptile could be a good support pokemon too, with its ability to absorb power from the sun I'm thinking Morning Sun would be an understandable move for it to learn, plus the new move Parabolic Charge would let it deal damage while healing. Just needs some hazard setting moves and its all goooood

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    Helioptile could be a good support pokemon too, with its ability to absorb power from the sun I'm thinking Morning Sun would be an understandable move for it to learn, plus the new move Parabolic Charge would let it deal damage while healing. Just needs some hazard setting moves and its all goooood
    that would be fantastic
    if this guy keeps his typing, i am teaching mine
    -morning sun
    -parabolic charge (or any other new electric move i just love the look of parabolic charge so far)
    -Zen headbutt
    -ice fang (or ice shard maybe)

is.. is that a taillow? On the roof of the house to the left of the eiffel tower at the front?
    Last edited by Regality; 14th May 2013 at 3:49 PM.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post

is.. is that a taillow? On the roof of the house to the left of the eiffel tower at the front?
    no those are just more fletchlings

no those are just more fletchlings
    Ah right, I thought the blue looked darker than fletchlings...

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The term is ingame already with the egg group, I don't see whats your problem with using it.
    It's especially ironic since (s)he's such a big fan of Snubull, the Fairy Pokemon

..I don't see why Mawile is being changed though.

that would be fantastic
    if this guy keeps his typing, i am teaching mine
    -morning sun
    -parabolic charge (or any other new electric move i just love the look of parabolic charge so far)
    -Zen headbutt
    -ice fang (or ice shard maybe)
    I think Helioptile has the potential to be just as good as Luxary as long as it has great stats and a good movepool..

Page 1058 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 58958100810481054105510561057105810591060106110621068110811582058 ... LastLast