Page 1065 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 65965101510551061106210631064106510661067106810691075111511652065 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,625 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

i can see Stonehenge in the Map
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

That Pokedex Pokemon reminds me of Maractus, but it could be a new one.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    The pokedex doesn't seem to use the over world sprits, it uses the smaller icons usually found in your party list or in the BW dex
    I know, i've compared the top right corner of every mini sprite (party list) with this one, and couldn't find a match. Also, it's not Natu, just compare de two.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    If the highly unlikely occurs and there IS a new type, it will not be called 'Fairy'.
    It's higly likely sind the term is already in the game and linked with pokemon (see fairy egg group) so if there is a new type, fairy is more than likely

I still don't get why some people are having issues with 'fairy' type. If you are thinking of tinkerbell then you need to read up more on what is considered a fairy. Goblins and trolls in some lore can be considered fairies.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly.Braviary View Post
    Looks like a Natu's tail to me.

~Deadly
    No i don't think it matches Natu so it's likely a new Pokemon..i am not 100% sure on this though..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-91 View Post
    I know, i've compared the top right corner of every mini sprite (party list) with this one, and couldn't find a match. Also, it's not Natu, just compare de two.
    Oh sorry I thought you mean the overworld sprits my bad. Hmmmm mysterious.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    That Pokedex Pokemon reminds me of Maractus, but it could be a new one.
    I've also compared with maractus (one of the first i thought of). Doesn't match.

And for people who think it's Stonehedge you see, please check Carnac on google, kind of the same thing that Stonehedge, but in France!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    If they are Pokemon, I'd say it's either a pair of Gogoat, a Gogoat and it's pre-evolution, or a male and female Gogoat (The one on the left seems to either have shorter horns or none at all). It'd be nice to see more gender differences again, to be honest, Generation 5 had a distinct lack.
    But why would they reveal Gogoat, and keep the pre-evo hidden? Doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I still don't get why some people are having issues with 'fairy' type. If you are thinking of tinkerbell then you need to read up more on what is considered a fairy. Goblins and trolls in some lore can be considered fairies.
    But some people won't, and forever see Fairy type as 'girly', however wrong they may be. It's kind of a shame, too, there are some awesome fairies.

Also, from Pokemon's official X/Y site:

"The Kalos region is shaped intriguingly like a star."

I wonder if it means anything, or they're just pointing out it looks like a star.
    Last edited by Rhyvir; 14th May 2013 at 5:49 PM.

Spoiler:- Teams & Shinies:

Shrek made tons of money, but eventually, they knew to end it.
    Look to Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong. Nintendo knows how to handle its main franchises. Pokemon will end when they make a truly bad game and people are tired of it.

As for me, if they add a Fairy type, I'd like to see some serious representation of the full spectrum of what a fairy can be. Regardless of how many times people tell other people to cut the macho "fairies will bring more girls into the games!! only girls like fairies!!!" argument to shreds, it will always be there. I hope that the games break those arguments themselves.

As for Sylveon, I was almost 100% sold on it being flying since it shares a color palette with Skyla, the bows and tassles remind me of kites and so on. But if all the speculation is true and it's a Fairy type I'll be just as happy. I also would take into account that the whole "bug wing" theory on that picture where every Eeveelution had a frame around it could also be a sprite's wing. Just a thought.

I'm most excited to see what becomes of the starters since this is the first time in forever I've been enamored by all three. I'm most likely going to pick Fennekin but overall, I'm torn.

But why would they reveal Gogoat, and keep the pre-evo hidden? Doesn't make any sense.
    I'm not really arguing that it will have a pre-evo. But they did reveal Lucario and keel Riolu hidden during the transition to Gen 4.
    I am I, and I wish I weren't. -Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    For me, gogoat looks like a tropius-like! Kind of Big Pokémon, but without any evo or prevo

Like it matters, they've revealed Pokemon and not their pre evos a lot in the past.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Gigalith, Gothitelle, Reuniclus.

maybe -- just maybe -- we could stop arguing about fairy type-- especially everyone who has to act sexist about it-- and talk about these four new amazing pokemon we just got.

they managed to release four pokemon that are almost impossible to hate... which is really hard to do, since everyone always has something to complain about! they gave us a goat and a panda and a robin and a frilled lizard. besides the bird being a bird, these are completely new animals to pokemon (spinda looks nothing like a panda!!). maybe we WILL finally get dolphin and...whatever else people want?

New Type: Yes - Officially confirmed by Pokemon (from pokemon smash)
    The New Type Being Fairy: No - Total fan speculation with some evidence, nothing from official sources.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    to be fair some people just don't want type chart changes. I think it'd be an interesting change but everyone has their own opinion.

Seriously, they don't have to reveal Gogoat's possible Pre evolution just because they revealed Gogoat.

They revealed Gothitelle in CoroCoro and they didn't reveal Gothita or Gothorita.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I was thinking, what if Sylveon's Flying type, but they still introduce a new type? Almost like they made Sylveon look like a Fairy on purpose, so they could hint at Fairy type. Doesn't really make sense though :P

Spoiler:- Teams & Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    maybe -- just maybe -- we could stop arguing about fairy type-- especially everyone who has to act sexist about it-- and talk about these four new amazing pokemon we just got.

they managed to release four pokemon that are almost impossible to hate... which is really hard to do, since everyone always has something to complain about! they gave us a goat and a panda and a robin and a frilled lizard. besides the bird being a bird, these are completely new animals to pokemon (spinda looks nothing like a panda!!). maybe we WILL finally get dolphin and...whatever else people want?
    Spinda was a red panda, and entirely different animal in and of itself. I'm the happiest about the robin. I don't even know why. I just think it's got this beautiful color scheme to it despite its minimalist design.

I agree with that thought, though. We could see some really cool new Pokemon. France and Spain are famous for their cave paintings/neolithic monuments so maybe we'll see some really cool fossil Pokemon this time around? Or maybe more than usual? I'd swoon if I saw a velociraptor Pokemon or maybe a proper T-Rex.
    Last edited by manifesto; 14th May 2013 at 5:55 PM.
    I am I, and I wish I weren't. -Aldous Huxley

Wait, so Serebii is saying through Twitter that Zigzagoon is in the Kalos Dex. More importantly, he's saying that he appears in the Kalos Dex before Fletchling. I guess there's no new regional rodent this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Wait, so Serebii is saying through Twitter that Zigzagoon is in the Kalos Dex. More importantly, he's saying that he appears in the Kalos Dex before Fletchling. I guess there's no new regional rodent this game?
    well it could mean Linoone gets an evo or there just happen to be available in the dex but arn't the regional normal.
    Last edited by Luthor; 14th May 2013 at 6:02 PM.

Yeah, it's very faint here:

Attached Images Attached Images

Looking at the region, we'll probably get some ice-types early on, seeing the icy mountain close to (I think) the starting town in the north.
        Spoiler:- DD stuff:

Good. In all honesty I like every regional Pokemon except for the rodents. They're always horrible.

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 1065 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 65965101510551061106210631064106510661067106810691075111511652065 ... LastLast