Page 11 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I hope Fantina does make a cameo or even a more major role in this game. She's my favorite gym leader and that would be sweet. And hopefully we get at least 150 new 'mons this time around.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Looking forward to hopefully 120 new pokes.

Predictions
    - Many more "Urban" Pokemon. (Rodents, Domestic animals, City life!)
    - More food pokemon (Wine, Coffee, Cheese) (Okay, I really hope not.)
    - Many Evos and Pre Evos to older Gens. (Many people thought that not having evos/ pre evos was a major downside to Gen V)
    - Eevee evolutions. (Ghost, Ground, Flying)
    - A lot of Bug, Fire, Ghost, and Ice pokemon, and a good amount of water, ground, steel and psychic, and not as many for other types.
    - Some sort of connection to Unova, instead of being a faraway place again. (Perhaps connected to other regions, but I doubt it due to Golurk statue.)
    - Something about Cafes whether it's a pokemon or a place, something will be put in.
    - Exclusively for France, and not all of Europe, but European animals and plants will be used to inspire pokemon.
    Regional Favorites
    .:Kanto:.
    .:Johto:.
    .:Hoenn:.
    .:Sinnoh:.
    .:Unova:.

I hope Fantina is not in these games. She looks like a man >.< Or at least has a man's face XP

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    I wonder if they'll have a demon-like Pokemon for #666, or if it's too "mature" or religious for the games.
    It'd be best not to give all the conspiracy nuts more ammunition.
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    I wonder if they'll have a demon-like Pokemon for #666, or if it's too "mature" or religious for the games.
    It would be ironic if that Pokemon with that number is based around "good" and helping others lol

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I hope Fantina does make a cameo or even a more major role in this game. She's my favorite gym leader and that would be sweet. And hopefully we get at least 150 new 'mons this time around.
    Exactly! It'd be a little bit off a stretch to say that she would be a gym leader, but a major role would be nice. I think she could have this like epic home in the region's version of the Pyrenes and you have to help her with some stuff (A trip to Sinnoh anyone? No? Just me? Figures.) I personally want the Misdreavus-line in there, I think they would fit so well. That would then mean Murkrow-line, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    It would be ironic if that Pokemon with that number is based around "good" and helping others lol
    Now that's a pretty neat idea.
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I know I'm not aloud to double post, but here is another pic I thought was interesting.
    Attachment 7582
    Again.just speculation, but is it me? Or does that girl look like mei from B2/W2?

Oh and people, calm down. I didn't mean harm by the first pic, honestly it didn't look like pikachu to me at first glance, now I can see it. So again sorry for my mistake, if it "pissed" you off...
    Nice find!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Please dear lord no Fantina. A cameo fine, but not as a gym leader.

And yes to a demonic 666 pokemon.
    Regional Favorites
    .:Kanto:.
    .:Johto:.
    .:Hoenn:.
    .:Sinnoh:.
    .:Unova:.

Things I want from gen 6 dex:

-Pre-/Evolutions of older pokemon: Dunsparce, Lapras, Girafarig, Dusclops, Tropius, Delibird
    -Eevolutions: Ground, Rock, Steel

Surprise me with new pokemon.

I kinda want Game Freak to give Wailord an evolution, I want to see just how bigger they make make the blue whale.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I kinda want Game Freak to give Wailord an evolution, I want to see just how bigger they make make the blue whale.
    Wailord will probably take up both screens.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Fennekin's third evolutionary form should be Fire and anything but Fighting type because those are getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeguru View Post
    Fennekin's third evolutionary form should be Fire and anything but Fighting type because those are getting old.
    Agreed so much.

I have seen speculation that it is fire and psychic. Which would be awesome.

As long as its not fire fighting <_>

Froakie master race reporting in.

Considering how many pokemon there already are, I'm think there's gonna be only about 100 new ones.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Chespin
    So far, every grass type starter has been based off some sort of reptile, and at least one member of the family always resembles a dinosaur. But I can't think of any reptile this guy resembles. Any ideas?

Fennekin
    Year of the dragon(Charizard), rat(Typholsion), rooster(Blaziken), monkey(Infernape), and boar(Emboar). Fennekin is probably based off a fenac fox, but I have a hunch it'll evolve into a more dog-like pokemon. Though, if they want to be odd about it, they could take advantage of it's ears and make it a rabbit...huh.

Froakie
    No purely aquatic, kind of like all previous water types.
    I'd be surprised if it was fighting type. I sure doesn't look like it, at the very least. Though the other fire starters really didn't in their first stages either, I get the feeling this guy may stay quadrupedal.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    I dunno if it's been stated or not, or how many times, but judging from the trailer, it looks like a lot of Unova Pokemon will appear.
    No, they're just showing Unova Pokemon heavily because they're not going to reveal more Gen VI Pokemon yet, and by doing so they get to advertise the still-recent Gen V Pokemon.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    rat(Typholsion),
    Typholsion isn't based on a rat at all, but rather on a honey badger.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

Pokemon #666 will be ridiculously cute and innocent, to the point where it's obvious that they did it because of the number. I'm calling it now.

Dunsparce, Sableye, Mawile, Torkoal, and Maractus will get evolutions. Zangoose, Seviper, Tropius, and Audino will get pre-evolutions.

There will be at least one new Eeveelution.

All of the standard Pokemon will be there. Hello, Zubat and Tentacool.

There will be an AR feature in the Pokedex.

I don't really know what else to speculate. More unique type combinations? I hope we get some really unique ones like Fire/Water and Bug/Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    There will be at least one new Eeveelution.
    We usually get 2 Eeveelution, so should Eevee get a Eeveelution we will get two not one.

^ Best post ever.

Eeveelutions, hm? I really want a Flying or Steel one. Flying would be beautiful, I think, but I'm not sure if they would do it;;
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/zyd79d.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Typholsion isn't based on a rat at all, but rather on a honey badger.
    I suppose, but the evolutionary line is still kind of rodent-y.

From bulbapedia:
    Quilava
    Its appearance is also quite close to a Paca, a South American rodent with a slender body, spotted skin and tiny ears.
    Cyndaquil
    Its appearance is based on the echidna, but it also has traits of shrews, such as its long snout.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by nekromedia View Post
    Eeveelutions, hm? I really want a Flying or Steel one. Flying would be beautiful, I think, but I'm not sure if they would do it;;
    Still crossing my fingers for the Dragon Eevee, Draconeon.

I just hope that they take less Pokemon based off of man-made items. Now I understand that this is Pocket Monsters, not Pocket Animals (something that many people have yet to understand), but it just seems odd how a sort of creature could look like a more modern invention.
    Though maybe that sort of concept was just for Gen 5, kinda like how Gen 4's concept was to revisit old Pokemon and make new evolutions/pre-evolutions.
    More stone evolutions, perhaps, considering we now have too many for me to even understand.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillachu View Post
    Agreed so much.

I have seen speculation that it is fire and psychic. Which would be awesome.

As long as its not fire fighting <_>
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6955040768/h7EFB261F/

on the pokememes site someone posted sorcery!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 11 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611111011 ... LastLast