Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dragon View Post
    I think Sylveon will be Steel type.

They tested whether sylveon was steel type on pokemon smash, she wasn't

And I think they also said Sylveon is not Normal, Fighting or Dark, right? At least Normal and Dark.

If only they'd hurry up and announce the new Type! ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Pancham must evolve into Fight/Grass or Fight/Dark...
    Helioptile must stay the same or change the normal type into poison type...like that dino who killed fat *** in Jurassic Park
    Fletchling...please let it evolve into a fire/flying robin hood bird with arrows
    Gogoat is cool, give it a fun little pre evolution and I will be glad
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    And I think they also said Sylveon is not Normal, Fighting or Dark, right? At least Normal and Dark.

If only they'd hurry up and announce the new Type! ^^

I believe it'll be Saturday's 'Big Announcement!', as it's from Masuda. Masuda doesn't come on for nothing.

I want Sableye and Mawile evo. Mawile evo is Steel/Fairy, while Sableye evo stays Dark/Ghost.

Also, a Spiritomb evo. A new attack related to Shell Smash is released, and Spiritomb learns it. Uses that as it's evo method.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Please elaborate. It'd be interesting to actually hear Steel-Type Sylveon speculation.

Anyway, I think Fairy-Type could happen. We're getting 'Big News!' on Smash from Masuda, who's like one of the Pokemon gods along with Ken and Satoshi, and it explains why Sylveon's type has been so hard to guess. Look at Sylveon. It looks like a Fairy/Girly thing to me. It resembles a 'Magic Girl' character with all the streamers and ribbons.

Also, I hope there's a more Masculine Eeveelution. As I've guessed before, a Masculine Fighting-Type Eeveelution that the short's Eevee evolves into, which impresses Sylveon.
    I honestly think that if there's another Eeveelution this generation, then it'll be a Dragon-Type. As has been mentioned, it works with the pattern of one Eeveelution trumping the other, and it also works because they're both sort of "mythical" types.
    And I think that turning into a dragon would impress Sylveon more than bulking up :P
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    I honestly think that if there's another Eeveelution this generation, then it'll be a Dragon-Type. As has been mentioned, it works with the pattern of one Eeveelution trumping the other, and it also works because they're both sort of "mythical" types.
    And I think that turning into a dragon would impress Sylveon more than bulking up :P

I see where you're coming from, and since most sources claim that Fairy has an advantage over Dragon, this also makes sense.

So now I bet on a Dragon or Fighting evo!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    Helioptile must stay the same or change the normal type into poison type...like that dino who killed fat *** in Jurassic Park
    If Pancham evolves into Fighting/Grass I see it with a bamboo staff and a bigger fatter version of Pancham - if it evolves into Fighting/Dark I see it turning into a ferocious feral looking bear that looks to have a lot of upper body strength

Helioptile I can see actually turning into a similar creature like the one from JP with a solar power collar around its neck this would be its final evolution it could spit electricity to paralyse its opponents

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I see where you're coming from, and since most sources claim that Fairy has an advantage over Dragon, this also makes sense.

So now I bet on a Dragon or Fighting evo!
    Yes to this!

- Draconeon
    - Draceon
    - Drageon
    - Dragoneon

?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)

Well, as I mentioned before. Sylveon is actually the only Eeveelution that has gotten a special spotlight like this. Glaceon and Leafeon were just discovered when D/P were finally released. So there could still be a possibility that there will be another new one, but since Sylveon is a new type they just want to showcase it.

We're only probably getting at most 30 new Pokemon before the games are released.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Completely forgot about the big announcement to come
    I'm hoping a lot that its sylveons type purely because I really liked it at first but now its driving my bonkers not knowing what type it is

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    if there is a second Eeveelution it might have an ability so awesome that you use Sylveon out of pity
    Haha could be!

Fletchling...please let it evolve into a fire/flying robin hood bird with arrows
    Gogoat is cool, give it a fun little pre evolution and I will be glad
    I hope for Fighting/Grass but expect Fighting/Dark or pure Fighting.
    Helioptile has so much potential with Electric/Normal, Electric/Poison would be cool, but that dinosaur probably wasn't poisonous irk so I doubt they'd go down that route, as only Jurassic park did that.
    I totally agree with fletchling being a Robin Hood inspired arrow poke but I expect they'll keep the traditional Flying/Normal and have just shown us it using flame charge to troll us.
    And snap on gogoat.

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    it could spit electricity to paralyse its opponents
    Such an awesome idea!
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Anyone remember this picture?

I think I saw someone a few pages back talk about the wing looking piece in Sylveon's background type thing to look like a sprite's wing or a fairy wing.

As much as we want to speculate about Sylveon's typing through Pokemon Smash or rumors, let's talk about this picture some more. I don't even know if some of you guys have ever seen it, so it would at least generate a slightly different discussion while still relating to her type since we just can't get away from it.

Every Eeveelution here has a symbol that obviously looks like its type. But with Sylveon's, what type could you honestly relate it to? The wing thing may make people think flying, but the fact that it is pink and small makes me think otherwise.

So for the Hidden Eeveelution......

Draceon....(Dragon)

Toxieon....(Poison)

Or

Titanieon/Steeleon----(Steel)

which would you prefer?

for the Conter to sylveon
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by BayBird View Post

I think I saw someone a few pages back talk about the wing looking piece in Sylveon's background type thing to look like a sprite's wing or a fairy wing.

As much as we want to speculate about Sylveon's typing through Pokemon Smash or rumors, let's talk about this picture some more. I don't even know if some of you guys have ever seen it, so it would at least generate a slightly different discussion while still relating to her type since we just can't get away from it.

Every Eeveelution here has a symbol that obviously looks like its type. But with Sylveon's, what type could you honestly relate it to? The wing thing may make people think flying, but the fact that it is pink and small makes me think otherwise.
    Speculated to death a million pages back, shape is probably vague and means nothing.
    A flag hardly represents dark and a stained glass window hardly represents physic.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

That picture screams FAIRY type
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)

Hidden eeveelution? Did I miss something?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by BayBird View Post

The wing bit just happens to be shaped like that. The other openings in the egg have seemingly random shapes as well. Still, a new type is by no means unlikely.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

I want it to be Bug-type (it has two butterfly ribbons), but I'm pretty sure it's a new type since we have plenty of info bits pointing it: different background/symbol, Pokémon Smash, etc. If it is a new type, I want them to announce it soon. The wait is killing me!
    Richie | 4597 0550 9417 | Nosepass, Onix, Rhydon

That picture screams FAIRY type
    To me it screams bug.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I don't think there will be another Eeveelution (sadly), but I still think the big announcement on Smash will be the other Mewtwo form. Though, any announcement is good for me~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post

Draceon....(Dragon)

Toxieon....(Poison)

Or

which would you prefer?

I still want Draconeon, because it fits with Sylveon better than the others. Steel and Poison would probably be better off as their own pair (Perhaps representing cleanliness and dirtiness, respectively).
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post

Draceon....(Dragon)

Toxieon....(Poison)

Or

which would you prefer?

I prefer then names

Acideon for a poison type

Champeon for a Fighting type

Metaleon for a steel type

Serpeon/Draceon for a Dragon Type

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Helioptile has so much potential with Electric/Normal, Electric/Poison would be cool, but that dinosaur probably wasn't poisonous irk so I doubt they'd go down that route, as only Jurassic park did that.
    I totally agree with fletchling being a Robin Hood inspired arrow poke but I expect they'll keep the traditional Flying/Normal and have just shown us it using flame charge to troll us.
    Oh yeah, the Dilphosaurus (which *puts on nerd glasses* doesn't have frills in real life btw). Actually I can see the final evolution looking like that since it's basically just a larger Frilled lizard in that movie. But yeah, it wasn't poisonous so maybe grass with chlorophyll if it has to change types.
    And agreed on the Robin Hood theory, in fact I'd be surprised if it wasn't based off of that.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Please let it be Bug. It'd be cool to have one that doesn't resemble an insect at first sight. Fairies and pixies are like (fly)bugs, anyways.
    Richie | 4597 0550 9417 | Nosepass, Onix, Rhydon

Quote Originally Posted by richi3f View Post
    Please let it be Bug. It'd be cool to have one that doesn't resemble an insect at first sight. Fairies and pixies are like (fly)bugs, anyways.
    THANK YOU!
    For once I agree with someone. What does a fairy look like ? A butterfly, what a coincidence! I really want Sylveon to be either Bug or Flying type. I don't think we need other types and Bug is a great match with her. Quiver Dance is a 'bit magical like move if you ask me, and I can already see Sylveon using Silver Wind as well.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Page 1117 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1171017106711071113111411151116111711181119112011211127116712172117 ... LastLast