Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

People please have in mind that Pokemon Smash will reveal only the CoroCoro news from last Wednesday. and not the type of Sylveon.. maybe some new hints of what Sylveons type will be. or a pre-view for the next Pokemon smash (26may) that they revealing the type in that episode.

I think the focus on the next episode (19may) will be the CoroCoro info.
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

Quote Originally Posted by roy_vos View Post
    People please have in mind that Pokemon Smash will reveal only the CoroCoro news from last Wednesday. and not the type of Sylveon.. maybe some new hints of what Sylveons type will be. or a pre-view for the next Pokemon smash (26may) that they revealing the type in that episode.

Well, Masuda will be here. Still hoping for the second Mewtwo form. ^^ Plus, they did say there will be lots of news, and that some of it had already been shown in CoroCoro. That's enough to make he hyped.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I really doubt we will get old information..it is likely we will get new information

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Odd, then why would they say something about a "World's first reveal" in the video?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Well, Masuda will be here. Still hoping for the second Mewtwo form. ^^ Plus, they did say there will be lots of news, and that some of it had already been shown in CoroCoro. That's enough to make he hyped.
    I hope we get tons of info because i have to stay up at 12.00 to watch it..at least i don't have to watch the Midnight Channel.. ( Get the reference)

yes forgot about the second mewtwo form "rumour" :P mewtwo Y if im correct ?

Pokedex:

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

yes forgot about the second mewtwo form "rumour" :P mewtwo Y if im correct ?
    I don't mind if they reveal it as long as there is other info..also they are showing the Charmander Episode..my favorite episode

@roy_vos
    Not sure if you mean that the rumor is terribly unlikely or not. But yes, I belive Masuda will show us Mewtwo-Y just like he showed us Mewtwo-X last time. ^^

@DCFan
    Well, just don't have too high hopes. Smash has promised a lot of but things, but they do rarely show big things, so anything can happen. ^^

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

The official sites have updated worldwide. It would be a bit stupid and disappointing if they just reiterate everything that we already know.
    I just wish that episode contains something new and finally put an end to this new type fiasco.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

@roy_vos
    Not sure if you mean that the rumor is terribly unlikely or not. But yes, I belive Masuda will show us Mewtwo-Y just like he showed us Mewtwo-X last time. ^^

@DCFan
    Well, just don't have too high hopes. Smash has promised a lot of but things, but they do rarely show big things, so anything can happen. ^^
    Mewtwo-X? Mewtwo-Y? Am I missing something? Or are you talking about that Pokebeach thing where he said there's two forms?
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by EliJolesy View Post
    Mewtwo-X? Mewtwo-Y? Am I missing something? Or are you talking about that Pokebeach thing where he said there's two forms?
    Thar rumor, yes. That rumor was right about the four Pkmn names and the Electric attack, and since it mentions two Mewtwo forms, and the fact that the code for the new Mewtwo form is 'M2X' (and normal Mewtwo is just 'M2'), hints that there's a Mewtwo X and Y. So, I'm guessing that Masuda will show the second Mewtwo at Smash.

@roy_vos

@DCFan

Don't be ridiculous, if there is a second mewtwo form, they won't show it because I don't think it will appear in the movie (unless they change he poster AGAIN two month before the movie releases and after the preorder ticket are available already).
    The rumors of pokebeach doesn't add up. The guys had english names and stuff, but got some info wrong, like no mention to ice type and we already ruled out the possibility of dual typed moves.

So you're saying that Masuda's big news is 4 new pokemon, the region, riding and customization. I only recently started watching the x and y parts of smash but that just seems very dumb if that is the big news.

I guess we'll see and if it's nothing, well we have the next Corocoro to maybe have Sylveon's type. Seeing that the movie and short airs in july.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Odd, then why would they say something about a "World's first reveal" in the video?
    Riding a pokemon is also new to the pokemon world.
    but i only mean that Smash can be very disapointing from this moment on.
    we had a lot of info from CoroCoro. i can predict people are going to complain about the leak of info we are going to get. because we already know a lot. ( but ya what do you want, people are always complaining XD )

but i still hoping for the reveal of the NEW type

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The official sites have updated worldwide. It would be a bit stupid and disappointing if they just reiterate everything that we already know.
    I just wish that episode contains something new and finally put an end to this new type fiasco.
    yes i know it would be stupid. but its Smash :P
    and i really hope they reveal Sylveons type. the type speculation is a bit boring a the moment. steel not steel, normal, bug, pure fly bla bla bla. its confirmed to be a type thats weak to poison and its not grass (know the type chart people)

Pokedex:

I am pretty sure the big reveal is a new type..it just seems the most obvious thing to do..

Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck View Post
    So you're saying that Masuda's big news is 4 new pokemon, the region, riding and customization. I only recently started watching the x and y parts of smash but that just seems very dumb if that is the big news.

I guess we'll see and if it's nothing, well we have the next Corocoro to maybe have Sylveon's type. Seeing that the movie and short airs in july.
    yes thats what im saying but its not what i hope for !!

Pokedex:

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Don't be ridiculous, if there is a second mewtwo form, they won't show it because I don't think it will appear in the movie (unless they change he poster AGAIN two month before the movie releases and after the preorder ticket are available already).
    The rumors of pokebeach doesn't add up. The guys had english names and stuff, but got some info wrong, like no mention to ice type and we already ruled out the possibility of dual typed moves.
    When did we do this?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Atleast they're starting to promote it more now, those quiet months were basically torture, did corocoro say there would be info in next months edition or is it going to focus on the movie coz it will be out soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Atleast they're starting to promote it more now, those quiet months were basically torture, did corocoro say there would be info in next months edition or is it going to focus on the movie coz it will be out soon?
    Yes it is confirmed there is going to be X and Y Info next CoroCoro

No point in arguing, I think they will show the new Mewtwo form. We'll see soon enough. ^^

But before that, I have some Nintendo Directs to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by streetlightdsb View Post
    I don't really post much any more, so wasn't around when the 'Sylveon is weak to poison, strong against Ice etc." thing came about, but I find it interesting that no one seems to be entertaining the possibility that Sylveon has the Multitype ability, and there is no new type. I posted the idea a couple of months back, as I like the idea and think it suits the Eevee family to a tee, and plenty of others seemed to agree. Even now, with the new information, it still fits, as it could be holding different type plates when getting hit by the different attacks.

Don't get me wrong, if we were to assign arbitrary percentages of likelihood of a new type, I'd put it in the high 80s or low 90s, but I just think, given such a diverse fandom with varying ideas, that it's interesting that the Multitype theory has few to no supporters.
    I think when Eevee finally evolves into a normal type, then Multitype for an ability could be pretty cool. However, I don't think Eevee will evolve into a normal type until all of the other types come about.
    FC: 2793-1148-2460

This whole Fairy type business is so annoying! Normal or Psychic types are fairies! Look at Jirachi, Audino, Chansey line, Jirachi... Lots more. It would be so ******* unecessary to make Fairy types when they could instead be Normal or Psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    This whole Fairy type business is so annoying! Normal or Psychic types are fairies! Look at Jirachi, Audino, Chansey line, Jirachi... Lots more. It would be so ******* unecessary to make Fairy types when they could instead be Normal or Psychic.
    Um, Psychic and Normal are nothing like 'Fairy' though.

I really hope their is a new type. I think it's time game freak take some more risks and make more changes.
    Favorite Team:

Um, Psychic and Normal are nothing like 'Fairy' though.
    You're telling me Jirachi isn't a Fairy?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 1132 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1321032108211221128112911301131113211331134113511361142118212322132 ... LastLast