Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraikarasu View Post
    If clefairy doesn't get fairy type I'll be very confused and disappointed, speaking of which, cottonee and whimsicott bear a striking resemblance with furabebe, maybe they'll get the fairy type as well? I wonder if togepi will get re typed?
    I'd be okay with Whimicott gaining Fairy type. I have no doubt CleFAIRY will get it, especially with moves like moon blast. The connections are too undeniable. I'm actually hoping Clefairy gets made pure fairy but we'll see. Togepi line would be fine to retype

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Lol, I don't agree with you so you call me ignorant? Wow, so we've gone to a different level... And don't get so mad about it.. I just don't think it is shiny, I do see the slight color change, but I always thought it was the lighting. If you want to agree with you then fine, I will. But you really shouldn't take it to name calling on a forum...
    He wasn't calling you a name, he was describing in the most accurate way possible the way you're behaving. If you see the color change and you recognize that shinies are Pokemon with color changes but refuse to admit this Gogoat is shiny, then that means you're acting ignorantly. That is the literal definition of the word.
    Last edited by metalbryce; 13th June 2013 at 7:02 AM.
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Lol, I don't agree with you so you call me ignorant? Wow, so we've gone to a different level... And don't get so mad about it.. I just don't think it is shiny, I do see the slight color change, but I always thought it was the lighting. If you want to agree with you then fine, I will. But you really shouldn't take it to name calling on a forum...
    It never went to a different level. The fact is, that you're ignorant to what is right in front of your face.
    Just stop posting bro, before you embarrass yourself further

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

It's shiny. The hooves are pink, horns are a blueish black, It's leaves are a dark green rather than a leaf green, Both Furs are different The Fur around the hooves ears and Leaf mane is Orange/Brown while the Rest of the fur is a Yellowish.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Omega Sapphire team

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    I'd be okay with Whimicott gaining Fairy type. I have no doubt CleFAIRY will get it, especially with moves like moon blast. The connections are too undeniable. I'm actually hoping Clefairy gets made pure fairy but we'll see. Togepi line would be fine to retype

He wasn't calling you a name, he was describing in the most accurate way possible the way you're behaving. If you see the color change and you recognize that shinies are Pokemon with color changes but refuse to admit this Gogoat is shiny, then that means you're acting ignorantly. That is the literal definition of the word.
    If Clefairy doesn't get the Fairy typing I will question Gamefreak's sanity. It would be nice if Snubbull got the Fairy typing too, and I can see Castform getting it. It's sort of like a Fairy, right?

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by BayBird View Post
    The best way to respond to Yveltal96, I've learned, is not to at all. He/She is quick to dish out the names. He/She is also close minded with things. Time and time again I've responded to him/her and gotten some half-ridiculous response that doesn't make sense and is SO daft that you just want to be a namecaller too.

So just ignore that poster. Seriously. That's all I see out of him/her.
    Read his posts before you go accusing me thank you ^_^

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Higher quality scans are on 2ch
    http://toro.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1370350987/

Other scans also show Noivern, Fairy-type and horde encounters.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Please don't make posts about other members or call each other ignorant, etc. Keep to the thread topic itself, and not potentially start arguments.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by HafuTrance View Post

It's shiny. The hooves are pink, horns are a blueish black, It's leaves are a dark green rather than a leaf green, Both Furs are different The Fur around the hooves ears and Leaf mane is Orange/Brown while the Rest of the fur is a Yellowish.
    God bless you.

But really, can we move on?
    Hoping the Skelp evolution(s) are a lot better than that little guy. So far not a fan.
    And I'd actually love for Furabebe to not evolve but have awesome special attack and defense stats with an ability that increase evasiveness because of its size
    -metalbryce

1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Please don't make posts about other members or call each other ignorant, etc. Keep to the thread topic itself, and not potentially start arguments.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I have seen it. That is shiny, in fact, I am pretty sure that it was confirmed to be shiny Gogoat.
    I mean seriously, compare. The leaves have a bluish tint in the shiny picture, and the lighter brown on the regular one is almost cream on the shiny one. Not all shiny Pokemon show such a dramatic change like Charizard. In fact most shiny Pokemon show a simple change such as change in shade. Also, not to mention the sparkles are another dead giveaway.
    How about comparing it to another 3D model.

It could be a shiny or it could just be the brightness. You can see that they look different. The leaves are more of a bluish green and the brighter fur is brighter and the darker fur looks like a brighter brownish orange color.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

God bless you.

Hoping the Skelp evolution(s) are a lot better than that little guy. So far not a fan.
    And I'd actually love for Furabebe to not evolve but have awesome special attack and defense stats with an ability that increase evasiveness because of its size
    I say no to evasiveness ability. Actually, I sort of want evasion to be gone completely.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

If Whimsocott gains the Fairy type then I sure hope that transfering is a given since I have my Whimsicott from Pokemon Black and I'd like to use it on the new games.

Off topic:

That's not the definition for ignorant:

adj.
    1. Lacking education or knowledge.
    2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
    3. Unaware or uninformed.

So it does not apply to the way he is behaving. And calling someone ignorant is an insult, we all are, since we don't know everything that there is to know.

God bless you.

I'm hoping skelp will get a Poison/Dragon Typing when/if it evolves.
    Omega Sapphire team

Quote Originally Posted by HafuTrance View Post
    I'm hoping skelp will get a Poison/Dragon Typing when/if it evolves.
    I also hope it will get a pre-evo

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    I say no to evasiveness ability. Actually, I sort of want evasion to be gone completely.
    It's one of the annoying aspects of Pokemon that I actually like because it actually makes sense. Hitting just a minuscule target should be harder. That being said, I'd only want Furabebe to have this ability

Hmmm, now I can acually see it. @Yveltal96, Ummm... Well, my apologies about the situation, tbh, I'm hard to convince, believe it or not..lol. I still want it to be more different :/ Red colored leaves? Oh well, everything can't be perfect.
    Glad you can see it now.
    Mad that Yveltal96 got trashed. He was 100% in the right. He's not my favorite user nor my least favorite (have to be honest), but he did not wrong here.
    -metalbryce

Quote Originally Posted by JW1004 View Post
    I also hope it will get a pre-evo
    it does look like it needs to have a pre-evo and i think it would be better to gibe it a pre-evo.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I'm really hoping this gen adds at least 5-10 new poison types to choose from.

Maybe even give poison types their own weather effect like poison mist that Disables the effect of healing moves and abilities and adding a chance for poison type moves to inflict Toxic Effect.
    Last edited by HafuTrance; 13th June 2013 at 7:25 AM.
    Omega Sapphire team

I hope clauncher evolves into a water/steel pokemon and I want skrelp to keep its water/poison typing. I love how it looks and it's sort of how i feel horsea should have been from the start, though I do love kingdra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    it does look like it needs to have a pre-evo and i think it would be better to gibe it a pre-evo.
    I would say no to a pre-evolution. It's already so small and frail. Having it be any less than it is now seems absurd honestly. I can see it getting one evolution though, maaaybe two.
    -metalbryce

Glad you can see it now.
    Mad that Yveltal96 got trashed. He was 100% in the right. He's not my favorite user nor my least favorite (have to be honest), but he did not wrong here.
    He didn't get trashed. Quit being dramatic. Reshiram44 didn't see the (quite obvious, sorry Reshiram) difference between the shiny Gogoat and the normal. So it's understandable that Yveltal was frustrated that it was so clearly easy to see. However, Yveltal gets an air about him/her and DOES often do some name-calling and minor flaming. It gets a bit old at times. I wasn't trying to solely target Yveltal, and I apologize to him/her for that. I just cannot stand calling people out and then further dishing out harmful comments and names (especially when they aren't used correctly, such with the remark on being ignorant). Those who use the word ignorant as a derogatory remark (and don't realize it simply means that one isn't learned or knowing of something) are, generally, trying to use it to in a harmful way.

And, to bobandbill, I'll drop it all now. Just wanted to explain myself on calling out Yveltal. If I have further problems I'll PM them about it. Sorry.
    Last edited by BayBird; 13th June 2013 at 7:22 AM.

It's one of the annoying aspects of Pokemon that I actually like because it actually makes sense. Hitting just a minuscule target should be harder. That being said, I'd only want Furabebe to have this abilityGlad you can see it now. Mad that Yveltal96 got trashed. He was 100% in the right. He's not my favorite user nor my least favorite (have to be honest), but he did not wrong here.
    He didn't get trashed. An argument got started, and people were defending eatch other. That's how it works out... sadly. Moving on: Well, if Gamefreak doesn't figure out the transfering thing, they might just make the Dex bigger than expected... So we can catch some older pokes.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

He didn't get trashed. An argument got started, and people were defending eatch other. That's how it works out... sadly. Moving on: Well, if Gamefreak doesn't figure out the transfering thing, they might just make the Dex bigger than expected... So we can catch some older pokes.
    I agree. Hopefully they'll figure something out. I'm surprised they admitted that they don't really know whats going on with it honestly.
    Whatever the case, I'm hoping you'll be able to trade and or transfer whole parties of six at once/all in the same animation. That would be a dream come true
    -metalbryce

That or release a remake of a older generation with access to ALL pokemon not be captured in 6th gen normally. They could also reintroduce Dream World and put everything we can't get apart from legendaries.
    Omega Sapphire team

Throwing my two-bits in on Gogoat supposed-shiny. The yellow coloration is almost identical to what we've seen in other official art.

It's perfectly reasonable for people to reserve judgement because at this point there's pretty obviously some differences in coloration in many different pictures of Gogoat. Not to mention the color differences that come up such as when you turn the conserve power on or off on the 3DS, which pretty well warps the colors displayed.

If the transferring thing doesn't happen, I do expect DLC to take place somehow that allows us to access areas with older pokemon that are unavailble in the regional dex from the start. Or something of the sort because how else would completing the dex be possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Page 1409 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4091309135913991405140614071408140914101411141214131419145915092409 ... LastLast