Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post
    You know I have been thinking about this. How the hell has the rock on magcargo's back not melted?. He should get an evolution that is just pure fire again and is like a bigger slugma.
    Actually, it is more if the opposite. If. Magcargo and Slugma doesn't move they will become solid rock. I think that an evolution would actually have more rocks, maybe even an complete rockish exoskeleton with some visible lava veins

Cool

Armorghost.jpg

This is Exactly what I was thinking of!!!

Thank you TheBlueFlames on devianart.net for the great art!!!
    sometimes people think of the exact same Thing!!! wow.
    so this is Ghomor. The Armored Ghost pokemon.
    Thanks again TheBlueFlames!
    RPC I: http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/65849c7c43f15

*Credit For The Signature goes to Sworn Metalhead

Check out my battle video at
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-38894081

That's some pretty good art I like it it fits the motif of the pokemon
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

I'm thinking a fairy type psudo legendary might be on the cards for this generation. Both Steel and Dark have one so maybe this new type will get one too

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by TheTorterra6 View Post
    Armorghost.jpg

That is just awesome. Gen V got a whole bunch og bugs and darks, so I hope gen VI get some good ghost pokémon.

FEAR THE GHOSTS!

Fire types seem to be getting some love this gen which they very much deserve, but i'd really like to see Ice types get some too. They always seem to be late in the game with only Vanillite i believe out of all of the ice types being catchable before the 6th gym

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    I'm thinking a fairy type psudo legendary might be on the cards for this generation. Both Steel and Dark have one so maybe this new type will get one too
    Metagross wasn't made until Gen 3 so it's unclear as of yet.
    Plus it would make more sense for them to make a Fairy Psuedo because we currently have 4 psuedo Dragons. It would be a bit pointless making Fairy and then having all their base stats be really low. I'm really hoping for 2 new pseudo likes this gen, with all their types being new to the psuedos
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Metagross wasn't made until Gen 3 so it's unclear as of yet.
    Plus it would make more sense for them to make a Fairy Psuedo because we currently have 4 psuedo Dragons. It would be a bit pointless making Fairy and then having all their base stats be really low. I'm really hoping for 2 new pseudo likes this gen, with all their types being new to the psuedos
    I'm aware it wasn't until Gen 3 but it was still created i'm guessing to resist the other psuedo legendaries. I not too bothered about them on a whole never used one don't like them all that much but there going to have to make Fairy competible stat wise so i could see it happening

I'm aware it wasn't until Gen 3 but it was still created i'm guessing to resist the other psuedo legendaries. I not too bothered about them on a whole never used one don't like them all that much but there going to have to make Fairy competible stat wise so i could see it happening
    Tyranitar was gen II though. So Dark-type immediate got a pseudo-legendary
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

My level 100s:

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    Tyranitar was gen II though. So Dark-type immediate got a pseudo-legendary
    I know but still both new types have had one like i said, one being introduced to deal with dragons which is the whole reason fairy has been introduced. To me a Pseudo legendary with part fairy typing makes sense in those terms and if poison does end up super effective against fairy i could see the possibility of there being a poison Pseudo legendary

I know but still both new types have had one like i said, one being introduced to deal with dragons which is the whole reason fairy has been introduced. To me a Pseudo legendary with part fairy typing makes sense in those terms and if poison does end up super effective against fairy i could see the possibility of there being a poison Pseudo legendary
    I agree with you completely. I'll honestly be shocked if this gen's pseudo-legendary doesn't have the Fairy-type
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

My level 100s:

A Poison Pseudo Legendary and a Poison legendary are good in my book. I wonder what would make a good concept for each.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    A Poison Pseudo Legendary and a Poison legendary are good in my book. I wonder what would make a good concept for each.
    A poison legendary or pseudo-legendary would be cool. Just not them both in the same gen, give the other types a chance.
    I want to see a single Fairy type Pseudo-Legendary and then some amount of legendaries, preferably of types that aren't overused like every generation (Dragon. -.-) Like poison. Have we ever had a poison legendary? I can't think of any of the top of my head. Maybe just like 8 or 9 legendaries this gen, and the return of older ones. Not another herd of 12 or 13.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Quote Originally Posted by Stardastarly View Post
    A poison legendary or pseudo-legendary would be cool. Just not them both in the same gen, give the other types a chance.
    I want to see a single Fairy type Pseudo-Legendary and then some amount of legendaries, preferably of types that aren't overused like every generation (Dragon. -.-) Like poison. Have we ever had a poison legendary? I can't think of any of the top of my head. Maybe just like 8 or 9 legendaries this gen, and the return of older ones. Not another herd of 12 or 13.
    All the other types have already had a chance, it's time Poison got a bump up.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Poison snake, poison rats, poison fish, poison scorpion (again)?
    Idk poison is a tough type to gather ideas for, maybe that's why Theres an shortage of poison types
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Yes I suppose that's the next thing after Nerfing Dragons with Fairy, although I think Electric types need knocking down a peg or two first, seriously only one weakness? Gravity Eelektross has no weaknesses! Also I hope Fairy is super effective agains Dark and Ghost to stop the Sabeleye's and Spiritombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Yes I suppose that's the next thing after Nerfing Dragons with Fairy, although I think Electric types need knocking down a peg or two first, seriously only one weakness? Gravity Eelektross has no weaknesses! Also I hope Fairy is super effective agains Dark and Ghost to stop the Sabeleye's and Spiritombs.
    Electric get away with it though coz they don't really have good defenses and Earthquake will forever be OU, it's the perfect move.

Has every type except for poison already had both a legend and pseudo-legend? Maybe legend, but defiantly not pseudo-legendary. What pseudo-legendaries do we already have? Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon (is that all?) With only them, we have at least one pseudo-legendary for the types Dragon, Flying, Rock, Dark, Steel, Psychic and Ground. That still leaves 11 types without a pseudo-legendary. Poison can have a legendary spot, but it doesn't need to be pseudo-legendary any more than the remaining 10 types.

. . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118

I came up with a fairy/dragon pseudo legendary.

it is a bright pink, four legged pokemon, with clear wings. its head looks like garchomps with a giant horn on top. its tail has a spiked ball on the end. its body is decorated with a fire pattern that goes from pink to maroon.

Magoros. (Maaj- er- oze)
    Fairy/dragon.
    XY: One of the most seldom pokemon ever seen. no height or weight are recorded because of its ability to change size and weight.
    evolves from ??? at level 75.

Level-up moves:
    S:Minimize
    S: Growth
    S: Fairy Wind
    10: Dragon claw
    20: All 3 elemental Fang moves
    30: Twister
    50: Fairy- Type Move
    60: Crunch
    70: aqua Tail
    75: Mystic Power (sig) pwr:140 acc:90- Raises all stats by 1 /Type: Fairy
    90: Outrage

Base Stats:
    att-80
    def-100
    all sp-130
    spd-100
    BST: 540
    RPC I: http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/65849c7c43f15

*Credit For The Signature goes to Sworn Metalhead

Check out my battle video at
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-38894081

@thetorterra ^^^^^^

Isn't level 75 a but late? And don't pseudo legends usually have 3 stages to their Evo line?
    But based off what you said I'm imagining a unicorn, with a freakish face
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Poison types don't neccesarily need to refer to toxins like diseases and such, it could also go for viruses on a computer, which could make up a perfect example of a Poison/Steel type Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTorterra6 View Post
    I came up with a fairy/dragon pseudo legendary.

it is a bright pink, four legged pokemon, with clear wings. its head looks like garchomps with a giant horn on top. its tail has a spiked ball on the end. its body is decorated with a fire pattern that goes from pink to maroon.

Magoros. (Maaj- er- oze)
    Fairy/dragon.
    XY: One of the most seldom pokemon ever seen. no height or weight are recorded because of its ability to change size and weight.
    evolves from ??? at level 75.

Level-up moves:
    S:Minimize
    S: Growth
    S: Fairy Wind
    10: Dragon claw
    20: All 3 elemental Fang moves
    30: Twister
    50: Fairy- Type Move
    60: Crunch
    70: aqua Tail
    75: Mystic Power (sig) pwr:140 acc:90- Raises all stats by 1 /Type: Fairy
    90: Outrage

Base Stats:
    att-80
    def-100
    all sp-130
    spd-100
    BST: 540
    Pseudo legendary always have BST of 600
    Kiss from Kalos, or maybe France

X team:
    Jiraya the frog (Froakie)
    Zuul the t-rex (Tyrunt)
    Caliburn the sword (Honedge)
    Isu the fairy (flabebe)

Has every type except for poison already had both a legend and pseudo-legend? Maybe legend, but defiantly not pseudo-legendary. What pseudo-legendaries do we already have? Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon (is that all?) With only them, we have at least one pseudo-legendary for the types Dragon, Flying, Rock, Dark, Steel, Psychic and Ground. That still leaves 11 types without a pseudo-legendary. Poison can have a legendary spot, but it doesn't need to be pseudo-legendary any more than the remaining 10 types.
    Whoa, calm down...

What would the problem be with a Poison legendary and Psuedo in the same gen...not alot and it certainly didn't stop GF in gen 4 and 5.

Whoa, calm down...

What would the problem be with a Poison legendary and Psuedo in the same gen...not alot and it certainly didn't stop GF in gen 4 and 5.
    Sorry.

With Dragon? You're right about that, but that's one reason why I find Dragon over-powered for everything. They get a whole bunch of legendaries and two thirds of the pseudo-legendaries. I don't want any other type to get the same fate. Of course, that's just what I'd like. There's nothing stopping Game Freak from doing anything like that.

. . ~ | ~ ~ | ~

Pseudo legendary is a dumb fanterm to tell us this normal(non legendary) pokemon is strong, who cares if the poison type is legendary and that normal pokemon(the dumb term you guys use pokemon) is also?

Hoenn had Jirachi and we still got Metagross, Rayquaza and we still got Salamence, Shinnoh had Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and we still got Grachomp, Isshu had Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem and we still got Hydregon.

So either type that pokemon is it will most likelly coincide with one of the legendaries typing, so if we have a poison legendary I don't see what the issue is.

Make a Poison/Fairy strong mofo imo, Fairy type getting a super strong pokemon in its first region would be cool, just like we got Tyranitar for the Dark typing(yeah I know Steel type was also introduced in that region).

Page 1508 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5081408145814981504150515061507150815091510151115121518155816082508 ... LastLast