Page 183 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 831331731791801811821831841851861871932332831183 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Speaking of Ice types....and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.
    But I think there should be more ice/flying types.
    I think Articuno is the only one, but I may be wrong.
    There's Articuno and Delibird, but I agree with you. There should be more.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Speaking of Ice types....and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.
    But I think there should be more ice/flying types.
    I think Articuno is the only one, but I may be wrong.
    Your wrong..Delibird but Delibird sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Lapras is a awesome version of Nessie
    Lapras is more based on the Plesiosaur versions of her, and why would it be part ice. I'd love one that captures the serpentine myths and the dark waters of loch ness, and make us Scots proud.

How about a Legendary based on Nessie? That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    How about a Legendary based on Nessie? That would be awesome
    I've been rambling on about that in the legends section for ages :3 it's the perfect time to, if it's europe. It'd be cool of Lapras (and possible prevos and evos) were found in a Loch Ness area in winter. LC needs water/ice, Lapras needs evioloite and a legend!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    This gen seems more geared to Europe, so it's probably be full of norse, greek and roman mytholigy (all popular at the moment) and british, french and german to a lesser extent.

Still hoping for a Nessie pokemon who gives the original justice.
    I hope they will be inspired by the things you've mentioned as they are full of amazing ideas. However; like mentioned earlier, I don't think they will limit themselves to region's basis. Unova is based on America but we still have Kami trio, Tao trio, Darmanitan, Yamask etc.

You know what could work and probably satisfy some fans? Legendary poison types based on greek mythology.
    A Hydra, Poison/Dragon, with the ability regenerator.
    Cerberus, Poison/Dark. Poison doesn't make much sense from the stories, but it's a pretty nasty type to go with Cerberus's character. Besides, pokemon can do what they want. How many Unicorns breathed fire?
    And then maybe a Gorgon as a Poison/Rock.

Again, I have no reason to actually believe this...but I think it's a pretty cool idea.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

If they decide to include more European mythos... I would love something based on a kelpie. <333 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelpie

Backwards-hooved little monsters. Lots of people have them looking almost sea-weed like, so they don't have to be as realistic as plain black horses. (following pictures are a bit creepy): look at that face | this one looks scarily bloated

Like water/dark or water/ghost type.

Doesn't have to be all scary toothy, either. I just think it would be cool, is all. Huge fan of kelpies after they stopped scaring me as a child. :P
    The new starters are cuties. Only problem? I have no idea which one to choose.

Probably going with Pokemon X.

Spoiler:- Shinies and Starters:

Quote Originally Posted by Arruby View Post
    If they decide to include more European mythos... I would love something based on a kelpie. <333 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelpie

Backwards-hooved little monsters. Lots of people have them looking almost sea-weed like, so they don't have to be as realistic as plain black horses. (following pictures are a bit creepy): look at that face | this one looks scarily bloated

Like water/dark or water/ghost type.

Doesn't have to be all scary toothy, either. I just think it would be cool, is all. Huge fan of kelpies after they stopped scaring me as a child. :P
    Keldeo say hi.

Really wanting a Ghost/Steel or Ghost/Rock or Dragon/Rock Gargoyle. Maybe the last'd be a Druddigon evo? Druddigoyl anyone (the missed e is intentional, like Victreebel and Feraligator)

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    You know what could work and probably satisfy some fans? Legendary poison types based on greek mythology.
    A Hydra, Poison/Dragon, with the ability regenerator.
    Cerberus, Poison/Dark. Poison doesn't make much sense from the stories, but it's a pretty nasty type to go with Cerberus's character. Besides, pokemon can do what they want. How many Unicorns breathed fire?
    And then maybe a Gorgon as a Poison/Rock.

Again, I have no reason to actually believe this...but I think it's a pretty cool idea.
    Not to say your idea wasn't good.
    But I think a better Poison/Dragon would be a Basilisk of sort.s

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Evos an Prevos badly needed

Dunsparance- It's becoming a staple of Pokemon I tell you! It will evolve into Arceus' grandmama!
    Drapion-Already a great Pokemon, but I think that they need a dead terryfiying one next!
    Druddigon-Could use a Dragon/Rock Gargoyl evo. As i've said, Druddigoyl!

Evos an Prevos badly needed

Dunsparance- It's becoming a staple of Pokemon I tell you! It will evolve into Arceus' grandmama!
    Drapion-Already a great Pokemon, but I think that they need a dead terryfiying one next!
    Druddigon-Could use a Dragon/Rock Gargoyl evo. As i've said, Druddigoyl!
    Why would you do this?

Posted this a couple of pages back but since it was the last post on the page I'm reposting just in case it was missed.
    These are a few more I'd like to see.
    Lynx: Ice/Electric
    Mountain lion: Fire type maybe?
    Book Pokemon: Ghost type Maybe Ghost/Grass
    Grasshopper: Grass/Bug
    Poodle: Normal Type, Ice Type, or Grass type. Oh what the Hey if they could make it a Ghost type that would be cool to. There is a breed called Phantom Poodles. Edit last link did something weird: http://oi46.*******.com/sgtlie.jpg
    It could be the perfect gen for a Poodle and it could be an early route Pokemon.

Also anyone besides me think some of the new Pokemon will have hints of the next region? They sorta did that with the gen 5 Pokemon.
    Last edited by Spirit Kitsune; 10th February 2013 at 7:11 PM.

Keldeo say hi.

Really wanting a Ghost/Steel or Ghost/Rock or Dragon/Rock Gargoyle. Maybe the last'd be a Druddigon evo? Druddigoyl anyone (the missed e is intentional, like Victreebel and Feraligator)
    Rainbow cartoony ponies aren't quite kelpie-like. x3 The only similarity is that Keldeo can walk on and is found near the water.

A gargoyle would be pretty amazing, though. <33 I would imagine more dragon/rock in typing. Though I do think it should be its own evolutionary chain.
    Last edited by Arruby; 10th February 2013 at 6:59 PM.

Rainbow cartoony ponies aren't quite kelpie-like. x3 The only similarity is that Keldeo can walk on and is found near the water.

A gargoyle would be pretty amazing, though. <33 I would imagine more dragon/rock in typing.
    I would love to see Gargoyle Pokemon..that would be freaking amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Kitsune View Post
    Posted this a couple of pages back but since it was the last post on the page I'm reposting just in case it was missed.
    These are a few more I'd like to see.
    Lynx: Ice/Electric
    Mountain lion: Fire type maybe?
    Book Pokemon: Ghost type Maybe Ghost/Grass
    Grasshopper: Grass/Bug
    Poodle: Normal Type, Ice Type, or Grass type. Oh what the Hey if they could make it a Ghost type that would be cool to. There is a breed called Phantom Poodles. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...om-poodles.jpg
    It could be the perfect gen for a Poodle and it could be an early route Pokemon.

Also anyone besides me think some of the new Pokemon will have hints of the next region? They sorta did that with the gen 5 Pokemon.
    Ack, those poodles are adorable. There was a rumor about an electric poodle, but it's sadly been proven wrong. :c They've already had early-route dogs, but I guess they could pull it off again.

Also, love the idea of the ice/electric lynx and the grasshopper. Not so sure about the book and mountain lion.

How about a Pokemon based off of cheese? That is pretty cheesy.

Ack, those poodles are adorable. There was a rumor about an electric poodle, but it's sadly been proven wrong. :c They've already had early-route dogs, but I guess they could pull it off again.
    Actually, Poochyena is probably a hyena. It and Mightyena even have "yena" in their names.

Sorry, I get nitpicky about anything involving hyenas...
    I would love to see Gargoyle Pokemon..that would be freaking amazing!!!
    Druddigon is probably a gargoyle.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Lol you are so punny. But what type would it be?

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Actually, Poochyena is probably a hyena. It and Mightyena even have "yena" in their names.

Sorry, I get nitpicky about anything involving hyenas...Druddigon is probably a gargoyle.
    o_o I actually never thought about that before... huh.

Even so, there was Lilipup, too.

Also, love the idea of the ice/electric lynx and the grasshopper. Not so sure about the book and mountain lion.
    I hadn't heard of that rumor. Oh well I can hope.

They could get creative with the book. For some reason every time I go into a creepy library in a game I expect books to fly around the room. Thats why I think it could be a part ghost type.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    Well, everyone wants a new type...so how about the cheese type?
    Bidoof, Vanilluxe, and Dunsparce would all get much-appreciated secondary typing.

Okay, on a slightly more serious note, it could be electric type. Energy charged cheese...ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    If it's that stinky French cheese it'll probably be poisonous

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Ice saw that coming. /shot

Serebii lurker since 2006.

A gargoyle would be pretty amazing, though. <33 I would imagine more dragon/rock in typing. Though I do think it should be its own evolutionary chain.
    Keldeo has KEL in it's name, form Kelpie.

I'm just hoping for a non-water type scottish tribute Pokemon. Herdier... close enough, but I'd like a proper Scottish Terrier. One, they're pretty cool, 2, another name for them is the Aberdeen Terrier, and as you've seen me preach in other threads, I wnat ABerdeen in the game. (not just to it being my home city, and my fave place ever!) It's Europe's darn oil capital, people! ANd it'd make a good Water and/or Rock gym. Rock Scot Teerier? Yes plz XP

Page 183 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 831331731791801811821831841851861871932332831183 ... LastLast