Page 191 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 911411811871881891901911921931941952012412911191 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i would like steel, rock, and ground so i could add some eeveelutions to my sandstorm team or a flying one that can learn hurricane
    Straight into thinking about one for competitive use eh? I don't mind the type really because I'm sure I'll like whatever Eeveelution GF will provide us with.

Someone mentioned a stork Pokemon and that it be related to eggs somehow, I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Someone mentioned a stork Pokemon and that it be related to eggs somehow, I second that.
    Just sounds like a Pokémon Day Care mascot or something. Wouldn't mind seeing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Straight into thinking about one for competitive use eh? I don't mind the type really because I'm sure I'll like whatever Eeveelution GF will provide us with.
    i love competitive battling so of course i'm sure whatever eeveelutions they make will be fine too though

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    i would like that a lot lol it would be the new ditto for breeding

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I'd like a stork or a heron as the regional bird. Would be something different. And I'd like a pokemon based on a coot.

if you don't give him an eviolite he would still be OU there are other things you could use
    Skarmory is arguable the best poke to set up entry hazards in OU...sure there's donphan, forretress and ferrothorn but still...if eviolite is banned with OU, then things could get complicated since item bans in general tend to to step on a lot of people's toes... soul dew ban was fine since it worked with only two pokemon but an item ban for a single pokemon seems kinda unfair, ridiculous and illogical...I understand what you are saying but when looking at this from a competitive perspective, a skarmory evo would have a drastic effect on the metagame especially the OU tier...anyways, I think a spilt evo for skarmory would work better...give it a prevo and have a split evolution that is more focused on attack rather than defense...you get your different skarmory and the metagame stays intact...win-win...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

still it's the same concept most electric and fire moves are special and that is skarmorys weakest defenses
    I'm not really to know if you're omitting the lesser evolutions of the psuedo-dragons judging on the last few pages of posts.

Also, at Skarmory. I completely disagree. Skarmory is my most used pokemon in competitive wifi battling. If you're using it as some kind of glass cannon, that's really not how they work. I've fought and defeated many players and friends using Skarmory as my major trump card, as well as being being defeated by a Skarmory in Gen 4 back in the D/P days. They have excellent defenses, while their movesets are limited, they would only become even more OP with the defense boosts provided by the eviolite.

As much as I love my Skarmory, it doesn't need an evolution. It would immediately underclass a lot of other Pokemon and most likely be thrown into Uber. On the other hand, Pokemon like Mawhile and Dunsparce need some kind of buffing considering they are relatively low in the base stat areas. They have potential but just aren't strong enough to hold their own right now.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
    I'm not really to know if you're omitting the lesser evolutions of the psuedo-dragons judging on the last few pages of posts.

Also, at Skarmory. I completely disagree. Skarmory is my most used pokemon in competitive wifi battling. If you're using it as some kind of glass cannon, that's really not how they work. I've fought and defeated many players and friends using Skarmory as my major trump card, as well as being being defeated by a Skarmory in Gen 4 back in the D/P days. They have excellent defenses, while their movesets are limited, they would only become even more OP with the defense boosts provided by the eviolite.

As much as I love my Skarmory, it doesn't need an evolution. It would immediately underclass a lot of other Pokemon and most likely be thrown into Uber. On the other hand, Pokemon like Mawhile and Dunsparce need some kind of buffing considering they are relatively low in the base stat areas. They have potential but just aren't strong enough to hold their own right now.
    don't get me wrong i use skarmory quite a bit myself and i'm just saying i would love it if he evolved because i do not like it when pokemon can't evolve

Ask me stupid stuff

I've been hearing all over the place about a pokemon that's a seal with like a clown frill or whatever you call it with clown make up balancing on a ball. And supposedly it's one of the regional pokemon. So I wouldn't expect it to be all that great
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

pseudo legendary seal?
    i wouldn't mind that lol

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    I've been hearing all over the place about a pokemon that's a seal with like a clown frill or whatever you call it with clown make up balancing on a ball. And supposedly it's one of the regional pokemon. So I wouldn't expect it to be all that great
    It's fake. No official source to back this up. Plenty of fake scans out there so watch out.

pseudo legendary seal?
    i wouldn't mind that lol
    Possibly the new professor trolling everyone in a seal suit

Spoiler:

don't get me wrong i use skarmory quite a bit myself and i'm just saying i would love it if he evolved because i do not like it when pokemon can't evolve
    Don't get me wrong. Skarmory is one of my top five pokemon and I'd love to see an evolution of it. Just realistically looking from GF's standpoint its really not possible. Unless they did an evolution that raised base stats a little and switched around its properties (Glalie/Froslass, Bellossom/Gloom, Magnezone) then there wouldn't be much point to it other than out muscling the lesser Pokemon even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
    Don't get me wrong. Skarmory is one of my top five pokemon and I'd love to see an evolution of it. Just realistically looking from GF's standpoint its really not possible. Unless they did an evolution that raised base stats a little and switched around its properties (Glalie/Froslass, Bellossom/Gloom, Magnezone) then there wouldn't be much point to it other than out muscling the lesser Pokemon even more so.
    well what i was thinking is they could make his evo more of a special wall so he can stand more of a chance against the common special attacks of fire and electric

Ask me stupid stuff

God the wait is really starting to get to me..when is this damn thing leaking!!

Well neither do I but in the games it stipulates that some Pokemon are capable of evolution and others aren't, and that they (the professors (mainly the one who studies evolutions)) is trying to figure out why some Pokemon evolve and others don't. I'm fine with some of these Pokemon not getting evolutions because it's what makes them unique and it's also a mystery why they don't evolve in the Pokescientific community.

well what i was thinking is they could make his evo more of a special wall so he can stand more of a chance against the common special attacks of fire and electric
    I would honestly like to see a dedicated steel type special wall. We have Bronzong, but he's more an all rounder. (116 base on both stats)

Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing the similarities of Xerneas96 and Yveltal96?

But that seal clown was confirmed fake was it not? I don't expect anything to leak for a couple of hours. It's almost 4:30 AM in Japan right now.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing the similarities of Xerneas96 and Yveltal96?

But that seal clown was confirmed fake was it not? I don't expect anything to leak for a couple of hours. It's almost 4:30 AM in Japan right now.
    I really hope it leaks before i go to bed (3 Hours)

....no relation i sware

Ask me stupid stuff

....no relation i sware
    He's my bro haha I love embarassing him :0

Spoiler:

I just noticed now! They're brothers, who would of guessed?

I don't expect anything to leak for a couple of hours. It's almost 4:30 AM in Japan right now.
    And the wait continues...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I really hope it leaks before i go to bed (3 Hours)
    i say waking up most likely...... even that may not be the case sry to say

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    I just noticed now! They're brothers, who would of guessed?

And the wait continues...
    i am not related to that derp -_-
    and i think coro coro links might not come til tomorrow at this point

Ask me stupid stuff

Sea clown pokewmon?
    I'd love to see this haha
    Got a link?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 191 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 911411811871881891901911921931941952012412911191 ... LastLast