Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Watch it be a move that does damage and can cause Attraction if the target is the opposite gender. I would laugh so much.
    Well if your noting the fact that hearts are popping out of the move, remember, you get the same hearts from the new move "frolic"
    So at this point who knows...the hearts could just be there for aesthetics.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Watch it be a move that does damage and can cause Attraction if the target is the opposite gender. I would laugh so much.
    I actually see it being fairly possible.. I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Well if your noting the fact that hearts are popping out of the move, remember, you get the same hearts from the new move "frolic"
    So at this point who knows...the hearts could just be there for aesthetics.
    Frolick? Watch out Bouffalant, somebody's coming to lick your fro! :O
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    It's called child's play/play around - frolic is just what some people want it to be called in English.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    It's called child's play/play around - frolic is just what some people want it to be called in English.
    Well whatever the name..
    My point Is both moves in subject have hearts in there animations leading me to believe that they aren't directly related to infatuation as somebody else on the prior page speculated.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Here are my opinion about the new Pokemon:

Tyrantrum: An amazing evolution from Tyrunt. Absolutely love this T-Rex Pokemon. The entry says it all, "This Pokemon reigned over 100 million years ago as king. It's biggest weapon is its jaw that can tear through an iron plate as if it was paper". This Pokemon is definitely going on my Pokemon X team.

Aurorus: Love the evolution of Amaura. Its design is absolutely amazing. I find it really cool that this Pokemon learns a move called Freeze Dry which is a Ice move that deals super effective damage against Water types. This Pokemon is definitely going on my Pokemon Y team.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    What category would a "plastic" pokemon fall in? We have organic, metalic, and gaseous. I would definitely love a plastic pokemon not just a garbage bag like trubbish.
    It depends on what the specific Pokémon is based off, because plastic is still a mostly organic compound, just a synthethically produced(generally speaking).

Most obvious types would be Poison(due to negative impact most of the plastic products have on the environment, as well as the toxicity of the certain compounds used in plastic production), Grass(a lot of plant products are basis for plastics, most obviously natural rubber), Ground, Rock(certain minerals are used in plastics such as silicon in silicone), Fire(for something that produces or molds plastic rather than something composed entirely of plastic, unless it is a burning plastic), Electric(plastics are used for electronic devices, and there are new plastics that can actually conduct electricity) or Normal(because of the organic origin of most plastics).

If you are asking what shape it would take, again, since plastics are too varied it can be anything. The most obvious inspiration can be taken from the plastic furniture, food containers and wrappers, plastic bags, plastic tubes, and other commonly used plastic products that are well known to be plastic(Game Freak can always study something more extreme or conceptual, but it is relatively unlikely).

...Or you might be talking about elastic plastics, in which case this will probably help.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I'm personally not a fan of Auroros' design. Something seems off about it, and I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it as something to do with its side view? Though I love Freeze Dry and support anything that can give Ice Pokemon a buff.

Tyrantrum is unbelievable and so much better than I thought it would look. It's possibly my favorite Pokemon of this generation so far.

Auroros' design was disappointing for me too. The fins on the side of its head felt unnecessary for me and...I don't know, I was expecting something more complex that could act as Tyrunt's counterpart. What kind of move would Dry Freeze be? A fire move?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by Ar-Rooh View Post
    I'm personally not a fan of Auroros' design. Something seems off about it, and I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it as something to do with its side view? Though I love Freeze Dry and support anything that can give Ice Pokemon a buff.

Tyrantrum is unbelievable and so much better than I thought it would look. It's possibly my favorite Pokemon of this generation so far.
    And it's Design seems so MUCH, even (Tyrantrum). ^^ It has more details than most Pokémon. And, I like Aurorus, but in a way, it does look a Little off. Still one of the best Fossils, though. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Auroros' design was disappointing for me too. The fins on the side of its head felt unnecessary for me and...I don't know, I was expecting something more complex that could act as Tyrunt's counterpart. What kind of move would Dry Freeze be? A fire move?
    Dry Freeze is a ice move. It is supper effective on water Pokemon.

im loving the T rex evo. Its right up there with my favorite Fossil pokemon Kabutops and Aerodactly.

Its just so BA looking and its part dragon? Thats pretty awesome....even though dragon is getting adjusted a little bit. Still cool

What kind of move would Dry Freeze be? A fire move?
    Freeze Dry is a Ice type move that deals super effective damage against Water types. Not only that, Amaura and Aurorus's ability Refrigerate turns all its Normal type moves into Ice type moves and increases its power. Very interesting Pokemon if you ask me.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

I really like Auroros but i do think it pails in comparison to Tyrunturm..man does that thing look good. I wonder what moves Auroros would learn...

Quote Originally Posted by AquaPikachu View Post
    I really like Auroros but i do think it pails in comparison to Tyrunturm..man does that thing look good. I wonder what moves Auroros would learn...
    Probably attacks like Dry Freeze and Aurora Beam, like it is in one of the trailers. It probably also know moves like Body Slam, which because if its ability, it will turn into an ice type. I do see it also know a move like Rock Slide because it is also a rock type, that some seem to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaPikachu View Post
    I wonder what moves Auroros would learn...
    Standard STAB moves given the type, usual fossil moveset. Curse could be mildly cool on it, as would Pain Split.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

We still have the regional fish left to be revealed.. The pseudo legendary line, legends etc.. Im excited about this

Fake Pokemon that should be real.
    http://torus333.deviantart.com My List of Over 350 Shiny 5-6IV Pokes!
    ______________________________My FC: 3540-0072-6418______________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Torus333 View Post
    We still have the regional fish left to be revealed.. The pseudo legendary line, legends etc.. Im excited about this
    We have so much they have yet to reveal. They never showed us a regional rodent unless they try to make Bunnelby it, but I consider it in the area where Buneary is. They also not show us all the legendary Pokemon yet or any ground Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    We have so much they have yet to reveal. They never showed us a regional rodent unless they try to make Bunnelby it, but I consider it in the area where Buneary is. They also not show us all the legendary Pokemon yet or any ground Pokemon.
    Patrat is hiding under your bed.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Patrat is hiding under your bed.
    Patret is last gens regional rodent and so is Zigzagoon in gen 3 rodent. They could be this region rodent too, but I do not think so.

I find Tyrantrum's entry rather ironic. It states that it can tear through steel plates with ease, yet Steel resists both its STABs.

However, dex entries aren't exactly known for being true to the metagame.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    Patret is last gens regional rodent and so is Zigzagoon in gen 3 rodent. They could be this region rodent too, but I do not think so.
    no, he means you're wrong about them not showing the regional rodent

Bunnelby was caught by whatserface from IGN, so it's probably found pretty early; it's probably the regional rodent

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    I find Tyrantrum's entry rather ironic. It states that it can tear through steel plates with ease, yet Steel resists both its STABs.
    the Dex says something similar about Haxorus, yeah

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

I think there will be screenshot releases of un-revealed Pokémon in other gaming magazines besides CoroCoro. That, or dex screenshot releases, but not the screenshots of the full dex like last gen.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

It might learn a dragon or rock type move that's strong against steel or at least I hope it does.

It's Charizard melting boulders all over again.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    It's Charizard melting boulders all over again.
    And Magcargo evaporating water on contact.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Page 2539 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 15392439248925292535253625372538253925402541254225432549258926393539 ... LastLast