Page 313 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2132633033093103113123133143153163173233634131313 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

  1. #7801
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    I've got an idea.Maybe,at some point in the game you can embark onto some kind of small island that was in fact a piece of another planet.But in that piece of land,the atmosphere and everything is different and distorted and when you take Eevee there,it either evolves into a Flying type to adapt to that atmosphere or into some weird Ground type to adapt to the land there,maybe inside an alien cave.Ok,I'll stop.

  2. #7802
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    I really want a leafy sea dragon pkmn.But I'm afraid that they might make it girly and pink>.> I want one that's Dragon/Grass but still lives underwater^^

  3. #7803
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I really want a leafy sea dragon pkmn.But I'm afraid that they might make it girly and pink>.> I want one that's Dragon/Grass but still lives underwater^^
    that is a really good idea but isn't that what Kingdra is?
    but a grass/dragon would be amazing and i am ashamed to say i was also disappointed serperior wasn't grass/dragon

  4. #7804
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    64

    Default

    New moves...

    That "Thaw" move smells like a Fire/Ice type 'mon.

    1360765495940.jpg

    Edit: https://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1360765495940.png

  5. #7805
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichu-is-super-cute View Post
    New moves...

    That "Thaw" move smells like a Fire/Ice type 'mon.

    1360765495940.jpg

    Edit: https://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1360765495940.png
    What?I can't see anything...it's too small

  6. #7806
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichu-is-super-cute View Post
    New moves...

    That "Thaw" move smells like a Fire/Ice type 'mon.

    1360765495940.jpg


    Edit: https://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1360765495940.png
    that's too small to read

  7. #7807
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    I loved most of those evo's I posted up! Has anyone ever seen a decent fanart for a Tauros/Miltank prevo?

    Also, Serperior SHOULD have been a Dragon-type in my opinion! It was like a Basilisk, so it made sense for it to be a Dragon-type to me. A Samurai otter that WASN'T a Fighting type made no sense either. All so they could do another stupid fire/fighting YET again! Tepig's dark colouration made me think it was going to be a Dark type too later on. Can anyone honestly say they prefered the actual gen 5 starter typings to the ideas above?

    I will be really cross if we get a Fire/Fighting this gen as its ridiculous now to have 3 out of 5 Fire starters with the exact same type combination. The same could be said for 3/5 of Water and Grass starters being pure. So I will be angry with those 3 choices for the starters and happy with ANYTHING else. I will be VERY pleased if they are of a new type combination for their starter type. So also ideally not pure fire, fire/flying, grass/ground, water/ground, water/steel, grass/poison.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  8. #7808
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Alot of people complain that Serperior isn't Grass/Dragon. GameFreak please make them happy by making a Grass/Dragon, so that at least partial comlantion will decrease...
    Serperior is fine the way it is. I mean, I'm not a componetial Serperior fan... I'm more Samurott.

    I only complain about not many dragon counterparts is because I love dragons P:

    ...Did I forget any dragon counterparts in my last post?
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

  9. #7809
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I edited a link with my post... I'll put it here again.

    https://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1360765495940.png

  10. #7810
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Tell that to Flash Cannon and Doom Desire. Using light as a form of offense is no more ridiculous than throwing leaves at your opponent.
    And the obvious...Solarbeam!? Luster Purge and to a lesser extent Flash. Pokés get hurt by a beam of light. lolzcats

    Black 2 Friend Code: 3826 7258 2131

  11. #7811
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichu-is-super-cute View Post
    I edited a link with my post... I'll put it here again.

    https://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1360765495940.png
    So,you invented these or something?Or...are they leaked?

  12. #7812
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    That image of moves is so fake. Seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  13. #7813
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Do you mean this Stunfisk evo: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ka-d5n4lfs.png ? That one is REALLY cool!

    A normal/dragon Dunsparce evo? That sounds nice! It would make a terrible Pokemon very popular, very fast!
    Yes wow that looks awesome. I wouldn't mind a part Dragon Dunsparce evo either.

    I agree that Gen V, while overall a great generation of Pokémon, was disappointing in terms of the regional rodent/bird/etc. The bugs were the best we've had so far, and Lillipup was good, but Pidove and Purrloin were disappointing. Patrat I don't care too much about.
    The one that majorly disappointed me though... Blitzle/Zebstrika. First Zebra Pokémon, which was awesome, ****ing amazing design, and... oh hang on, it's totally useless. Well, other than to be annoying in Black Tower and give unneeded paralysis... I guess it's got speed going for it. Still, disappointing.

    One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that since Gen III, there seems to have been one Pokémon/evolution line introduced in each Generation that has no weaknesses, either due to type or ability. (Sableye, Spiritomb, Eelektross line). So, if this is a trend, what do you guys think will be the no weakness Pokémon or line this time around?

    I think perhaps a Sableye evolution or perhaps a Poison/Dark type with Levitate.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  14. #7814
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Tell that to Flash Cannon and Doom Desire. Using light as a form of offense is no more ridiculous than throwing leaves at your opponent.
    And the obvious...Solarbeam!? Luster Purge and to a lesser extent Flash. Pokés get hurt by a beam of light. lolzcats

    Black 2 Friend Code: 3826 7258 2131

  15. #7815
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,932

    Default

    Guys, I do believe Ninfia is shiny. I know we went over this already, but I'm considering it more likely then not.
    1) The art for the movie has sparkles
    2)The in game screenshot with the stars is not Wish or Swift, but the new shiny animation.

    Don't kill me, but its certainly an idea we should be open to.
    BLAH

  16. #7816
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    So,you invented these or something?Or...are they leaked?
    these aren't leaked these are fan made
    i have seen these before

  17. #7817
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    That image of moves is so fake. Seriously.
    It's kinda sad.The moves are kinda awesome.Most moves we got in gen 5 were sucky>.>except for Quiver Dance.

  18. #7818
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I've got an idea.Maybe,at some point in the game you can embark onto some kind of small island that was in fact a piece of another planet.But in that piece of land,the atmosphere and everything is different and distorted and when you take Eevee there,it either evolves into a Flying type to adapt to that atmosphere or into some weird Ground type to adapt to the land there,maybe inside an alien cave.Ok,I'll stop.
    It's not a terrible idea! on this island maybe female eevee adapts differently to males and female turns into flying and male into ground

  19. #7819
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Guys, I do believe Ninfia is shiny. I know we went over this already, but I'm considering it more likely then not.
    1) The art for the movie has sparkles
    2)The in game screenshot with the stars is not Wish or Swift, but the new shiny animation.

    Don't kill me, but its certainly an idea we should be open to.
    There might be a chance.You know,to make little kids to go to events to get the shiny Ninfia...has been done before.

  20. #7820
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    It's kinda sad.The moves are kinda awesome.Most moves we got in gen 5 were sucky>.>except for Quiver Dance.
    i thought there were a lot of cool moves from this new gen
    for example inferno and quiver dance
    also i liked charge beam, leaf tornado, flame charge, and razor shell

  21. #7821
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quiver dance has killed me so many times. But I've killed people with it too.

    ...and here is where I regret bringing up Serperior and Grass/Dragon in the same sentence. :/ Just lile Charizard, if it was Dragon, it would he completely unbalanced. Serperior is fine as it is. And a Basilisk Lizard can run on water so I dunno what the hell you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  22. #7822
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    And a Basilisk Lizard can run on water so I dunno what the hell you're talking about.
    There's no need to be rude. I don't particularly care what a Basilisk Lizard does, as I wasn't talking about that. The legendary Basilisk is draconic:
    http://www.eaudrey.com/myth/images/basilisk2.jpg as you can see...
    Last edited by naughtynun; 13th February 2013 at 6:04 PM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  23. #7823
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Guys, I do believe Ninfia is shiny. I know we went over this already, but I'm considering it more likely then not.
    1) The art for the movie has sparkles
    2)The in game screenshot with the stars is not Wish or Swift, but the new shiny animation.

    Don't kill me, but its certainly an idea we should be open to.
    That is actually really good. I thought the colours were very close to espeons. Maybe the secret evolution involves shiny eevee evolving?

  24. #7824
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Guys, I do believe Ninfia is shiny. I know we went over this already, but I'm considering it more likely then not.
    1) The art for the movie has sparkles
    2)The in game screenshot with the stars is not Wish or Swift, but the new shiny animation.

    Don't kill me, but its certainly an idea we should be open to.
    It certainly would help explain why, regardless what type Ninfia ends up being, the one we've seen has coloring that doesn't match up to anything specifically. Think about this to, in the upcoming movie, the lead Genesect is shiny, if I'm not mistaken. So it isn't out of the realm of possibility that the Pikachu short with Eevee, features a shiny Ninfia.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  25. #7825
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    I loved most of those evo's I posted up! Has anyone ever seen a decent fanart for a Tauros/Miltank prevo?

    Also, Serperior SHOULD have been a Dragon-type in my opinion! It was like a Basilisk, so it made sense for it to be a Dragon-type to me. A Samurai otter that WASN'T a Fighting type made no sense either. All so they could do another stupid fire/fighting YET again! Tepig's dark colouration made me think it was going to be a Dark type too later on. Can anyone honestly say they prefered the actual gen 5 starter typings to the ideas above?

    I will be really cross if we get a Fire/Fighting this gen as its ridiculous now to have 3 out of 5 Fire starters with the exact same type combination. The same could be said for 3/5 of Water and Grass starters being pure. So I will be angry with those 3 choices for the starters and happy with ANYTHING else. I will be VERY pleased if they are of a new type combination for their starter type. So also ideally not pure fire, fire/flying, grass/ground, water/ground, water/steel, grass/poison.
    i'm pretty sure you already said this but i was kinda upset about the starters' typing from last gen

Page 313 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2132633033093103113123133143153163173233634131313 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •