Page 324 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2242743143203213223233243253263273283343744241324 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

  1. #8076
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    why do we have to move away from it exactly?
    this is dex speculation and i do believe ninfia is in the X and Y pokedex
    Because we've discussed it for ages, and I don't want to read another million pages of people proving what type is correct through useless evidence that don't really point towards anything.

  2. #8077
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    Because we've discussed it for ages, and I don't want to read another million pages of people proving what type is correct through useless evidence that don't really point towards anything.
    Life's tough. People are able to talk about the type of Ninfia if they so please. Besides, no one like's mini-modding.

    I personally think Ninfia's type is Flying, but that's just because I kind of really want Champeon!

  3. #8078
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southern Island, Hoenn
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Hey guys, I got it! In the greatest twist of all, sudowoodo evolves into yggdrasil!
    /is shot.

    But seriously mime, sudy, and jynx should all get evos. Along with sableye and mawile
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?


  4. #8079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    Hey guys, I got it! In the greatest twist of all, sudowoodo evolves into yggdrasil!
    /is shot.

    But seriously mime, sudy, and jynx should all get evos. Along with sableye and mawile
    I agree, they're great pokemon concepts but weak pokemon.
    Team Leader Since Gen III

    The Dream Team:

    Black 2: 1722 2334 0059

    Please message me if you can trade an Electirizer, will happily send the Pokemon back!

  5. #8080
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Life's tough. People are able to talk about the type of Ninfia if they so please. Besides, no one like's mini-modding.

    I personally think Ninfia's type is Flying, but that's just because I kind of really want Champeon!
    In what way was I mini-modding, I was expressing my distaste for this pointless type discussion, if you even can call it a discussion, not forcing him/her to speak about something else.

    And why would there be a Champeon again?

  6. #8081
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    In what way was I mini-modding, I was expressing my distaste for this pointless type discussion, if you even can call it a discussion, not forcing him/her to speak about something else.

    And why would there be a Champeon again?
    Because since Gen 2 the eeveelutions have come in pairs with one weaker to the other. So if there's flying, we could have fighting, but it's starting to seem like we only will have Ninfia...we could still have another though.

  7. #8082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Because since Gen 2 the eeveelutions have come in pairs with one weaker to the other. So if there's flying, we could have fighting, but it's starting to seem like we only will have Ninfia...we could still have another though.
    Both is still possible. Only time time well.
    Team Leader Since Gen III

    The Dream Team:

    Black 2: 1722 2334 0059

    Please message me if you can trade an Electirizer, will happily send the Pokemon back!

  8. #8083
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    Hey guys, I got it! In the greatest twist of all, sudowoodo evolves into yggdrasil!
    /is shot.

    But seriously mime, sudy, and jynx should all get evos. Along with sableye and mawile
    Yea I've always been disappointed that Jynx got left out in Gen 4.

  9. #8084
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Great Wall of China
    Posts
    337

    Default

    If Ninfia is normal, which it will be, then the other eeveelution could be fighting type anyways. So at least we can all agree on that.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

  10. #8085
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Because since Gen 2 the eeveelutions have come in pairs with one weaker to the other. So if there's flying, we could have fighting, but it's starting to seem like we only will have Ninfia...we could still have another though.
    or a bug eeveelution...
    i have wanted a bug eeveelution ever since gen I
    i think it is time for the underestimated type to be implemented into the family

  11. #8086
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Because since Gen 2 the eeveelutions have come in pairs with one weaker to the other. So if there's flying, we could have fighting, but it's starting to seem like we only will have Ninfia...we could still have another though.
    I really hope it will be like those gen'. Another eeveelution would be welcome, who hates eeveelutions ?
    I just don,t agree with the weaker eeveelution that comes with a ',stronger one (according to the other). Umbreon was ''stronger'' beacause of its type to Espeon, same thing about Leafeon and Glaceon, but I don't think it is what they wanted : create a weaker eeveelution by its type.

    So, I think that if there is another eeveelution, it could be ground, ghost, fighting, poison or whatever the type.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !


        Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:


  12. #8087
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Do you think there will be any chance to have a chess Pokemon?

    I know Chess is not something originated in France, but the game itself was popular among kings and it's well known in every castle to have a giant chess table for the kings to play with people.

  13. #8088
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post
    Do you think there will be any chance to have a chess Pokemon?

    I know Chess is not something originated in France, but the game itself was popular among kings and it's well known in every castle to have a giant chess table for the kings to play with people.
    Pawniard and Bisharp say hi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    I really hope it will be like those gen'. Another eeveelution would be welcome, who hates eeveelutions ?
    I just don,t agree with the weaker eeveelution that comes with a ',stronger one (according to the other). Umbreon was ''stronger'' beacause of its type to Espeon, same thing about Leafeon and Glaceon, but I don't think it is what they wanted : create a weaker eeveelution by its type.

    So, I think that if there is another eeveelution, it could be ground, ghost, fighting, poison or whatever the type.
    I just think GF likes their pairings. I mean when you think of Leafeon you think Glaceon, when you think Umbreon you think Espeon. So why not Ninfeon and Champeon? That would then be Normal or Flying and Fighting.

  14. #8089
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post
    Do you think there will be any chance to have a chess Pokemon?

    I know Chess is not something originated in France, but the game itself was popular among kings and it's well known in every castle to have a giant chess table for the kings to play with people.
    After haveing a Chandelier-based pokemon type, it would not surprise me. it would be rather good too !
    It would be a great design for the simple pokemon that normally are normal pokemon ! ('cause it makes me think about a normal type, hehe )
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !


        Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:


  15. #8090
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    a chess pokemon would be cool and i love that art for it
    maybe even have a knight or a rook

  16. #8091
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Umm...guys, I already said we have Pawniard and Bisharp. They're both based on chess pieces...

  17. #8092
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    St.Thomas
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Castform should get an evolution. With higher stats and an actual sand form in the sandstorm, Castform would be a beast. It was a cruel joke Gamefreak played on the little cloud by not letting him be able to abuse the weather with the advent of drizzletoad and droughttails. He should really be the best anti weather poke, by being able to change depending on the weather, and getting all the perks it comes witj.

    Now, this Ninfia. I think it's a flying type. With all those ribbons and flowing appendages it has, it reminds me of suicune and its ribbon like tail that flow in the direction of the north wind. Since this game is set in an area that looks like france, it could be homeage to the mistral. This is a katabatic wind that flows in France and is the namesake of Unova's Mistralton City

  18. #8093
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Umm...guys, I already said we have Pawniard and Bisharp. They're both based on chess pieces...
    i guessssss
    but i was thinking maybe something it would look more closely related to the chess pieces

  19. #8094
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Umm...guys, I already said we have Pawniard and Bisharp. They're both based on chess pieces...
    But they don't really look of chess pieces. The artwork that gave idontknowwhoitis was representing a real King chess piece that was kind a cool.
    It is not because you'd say that Pawniard and Bisharp were already chess piece based that i can't say that it wouldn't surprise me.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !


        Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:


  20. #8095
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    But they don't really look of chess pieces. The artwork that gave idontknowwhoitis was representing a real King chess piece that was kind a cool.
    It is not because you'd say that Pawniard and Bisharp were already chess piece based that i can't say that it wouldn't surprise me.
    Actually I see the similarities. Personally I think many of us would like Branch Evos for Bisharp for King and Queen. Actually add in a Knight and a Rook and the whole Steel/Dark typing would be pretty cool. Making them into actual chess pieces would make them seem really frail.

  21. #8096
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Actually I see the similarities. Personally I think many of us would like Branch Evos for Bisharp for King and Queen. Actually add in a Knight and a Rook and the whole Steel/Dark typing would be pretty cool. Making them into actual chess pieces would make them seem really frail.
    But the king is worse than the bishop in actual play...

    I don't think cast form was ever made to be anymore than just a random gimmick.

  22. #8097
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Actually I see the similarities. Personally I think many of us would like Branch Evos for Bisharp for King and Queen. Actually add in a Knight and a Rook and the whole Steel/Dark typing would be pretty cool. Making them into actual chess pieces would make them seem really frail.
    I cannot disagree, that's right I would like Branch evos for Bisharp, King and Queen (even if Bisharp looks more like a male, but it could be possible)
    But, I can't see the similarities of chess pieces and Bisharp... I'll figure that out soon I guess ! xD
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !


        Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:


  23. #8098
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    But the king is worse than the bishop in actual play...

    I don't think cast form was ever made to be anymore than just a random gimmick.
    So what? King's are cool, you could just give it lower stats then the Queen. Or make the King Defense based while the Queen is Attack based. Besides wouldn't you just find a fully evolved Defense-strengthened Steel type, just a lovely pokemon to go up against?

  24. #8099
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    If Mr.Mime gets an evolution, I wonder what the Sudowoodo evolution would look like?
    I've thought about this. If Sudowoodo gets an evolution it would be a tree. The type that it evolves into would depend on the seasons. For example if it evolved in the winter it would be rock and ice type with snow on its branches. Fall could be rock and fire with red, yellow and orange leaves, summer could be rock and grass with lots of green leaves, and spring could be rock and water with some flowers and buds on the branches. The abilities could be weather related too...

    Sudowoodo evo:
    evolve in winter -> rock/ice type with Snow Warning
    evolve in spring -> rock/water type with Drizzle
    evolve in summer -> rock/grass type with Drought (maybe new grass moves to compliment drought?)
    evolve in fall -> rock/fire with Sandstream
    FC: 2793-1148-2460

  25. #8100
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    it would be really cool if he had a split evo
    and i don't think castform will evolve either he was a gimmick and used mainly to introduce the new mechanics in weather

Page 324 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2242743143203213223233243253263273283343744241324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •