Page 389 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2893393793853863873883893903913923933994394891389 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    Protect would be green and would be going around Sylveon in a sphere. The 3rd move appears to be pulling a force rather than protecting itself from an attack.
    detect maybe?
    i do not know it is possible i mean it was only available to eevee for a short time maybe they will bring it back
    or swagger

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

It still appears to be pulling in some shadowy and electric force. I have absolutely no clue as to what it is.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    try gen four
    i do not think it is curse either :/
    it hardly resembles it
    EDIT: i kinda think it is protect
    Again, nothing.... i even went further back to 3rd gen.
    the only things that even remotely resemble (and almost not at all) are toxic, and curse, and im sure nobody would agree with those moves being the move in question.
    still this IS only Eevee's movepool, so theres only sooo much that we can derive from that... though i find it wierd that we can describe and almost identify 3 of the moves, yet that one black/electric swirl has got us all baffled....

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

It still appears to be pulling in some shadowy and electric force. I have absolutely no clue as to what it is.
    hmmmm
    now that you mention it, nasty plot comes to mind...so many possibilities

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

hmmmm
    now that you mention it, nasty plot comes to mind...so many possibilities
    i would doubt nasty plot, only because nastly plots' trope displays burst of clouds ending in an exclamation.... though it is a definite possiblity

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

I can sort of believe nasty polt, but only as much as curse. It can see nasty explaining the whole shadow thing, but I don't know if GF would chance it's graphic so drastically. Especially after looking at moves like Double-Edge keeping certain aspects it had in Gen V.

I can sort of believe nasty polt, but only as much as curse. It can see nasty explaining the whole shadow thing, but I don't know if GF would chance it's graphic so drastically. Especially after looking at moves like Double-Edge keeping certain aspects it had in Gen V.
    how about a "not-shown-all-the-way" shadow ball? the anime does show shadow ball being "sinister-looking" and a bit electrifying.
    plus eevee can learn it via TM..

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    how about a "not-shown-all-the-way" shadow ball? the anime does show shadow ball being "sinister-looking" and a bit electrifying.
    plus eevee can learn it via TM..
    I feel as if it wouldn't be standing still and happily then. This is what I mean, look at swift then look at move 3.

I feel as if it wouldn't be standing still and happily then. This is what I mean, look at swift then look at move 3.
    mmm...good point....
    grrr.....that last move is annoying me soooo much......
    for now (or until somebody comes up with a good analysis) im going to have to just pass it off as a new gen 6 move..

I feel as if the two new moves they've shown us so far is move 3 and Froakie "water gun" really being a freeze version of scald (why would there be snowflakes in it?). If anyone has an idea as what the move is, be sure to share it, please.

Could that move be a new animation for Psyshock? That move comes to mind a bit for some reason, though it looks like it originates really close to Sylveon in comparison to how it was seen being formed in the past.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Could that move be a new animation for Psyshock? That move comes to mind a bit for some reason, though it looks like it originates really close to Sylveon in comparison to how it was seen being formed in the past.

only problem with that, is mentioned down below in the quote bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    only problem with that, is mentioned down below in the quote bubble.
    Well, there goes that possibility. It was really the only thing I could come up with that I haven't seen mentioned before.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Maybe a move that takes a round to charge?

perhaps that move is hyper beam?
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

Quote Originally Posted by stevencloser View Post
    Maybe a move that takes a round to charge?
    perhaps... but i dont recall to many moves that charge on the first turn.... solarbeam....but thats definatley not solarbeam...especially since we've seen solarbeam...
    i would think its a non attacking move... i.e. like calm mind (im not saying its calm mind) simply just a stat boosting move, or something...

After looking at all of the animations of the attacks Sylveon use I'm under the impression that the unidentified move is either a stat raisong move or a two-turn move that requires a charge up first, which explains why it stands still when it takes place
    Black FC: 1377-7731-2864 White FC: 4470-0522-1919 In-game Name: ANGEL

Quote Originally Posted by Ang3l View Post
    After looking at all of the animations of the attacks Sylveon use I'm under the impression that the unidentified move is either a stat raisong move or a two-turn move that requires a charge up first, which explains why it stands still when it takes place
    that seems to be the only thing it can really be.....
    i looked at all psychic, dark, and ghost type moves (seeing as thats what it comes across as to me) and none of the discriptions quite matches
    the look of that move.. so im stumped...

ok i know this sounds kind of dumb but after looking at that gif for a few minutes, i think they might bring shadow pokemon back (highly doubt it but it is a theory)
    No, i dont think so, but it would be great if their was a modified verson of the shadow pokemon system, perhaps there could be a Bond meter that ticks up and adds attack bonuses or some kind of "active" ability.

going back to my point on prefixes, the french name for sylveon is nymphali, so nymph or fairy is what i'm thinking and if so... what type? I actually think it could be a light type (I'm a skeptic)
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    going back to my point on prefixes, the french name for sylveon is nymphali, so nymph or fairy is what i'm thinking and if so... what type? I actually think it could be a light type (I'm a skeptic)
    I'm guessing that it'll be either a Normal-type or a Flying-type. A new type is possible, but I wouldn't throw all my chips in on the chance that there will be one.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

*sigh* for once I want there to be a generation where the light type is a constant arguement....smh

Based of Eevee's moves alone the 3rd move is making me think of curse to most. It can learn it via breeding. If looking at ALL animations for it, the Stadium 2 one sort of fits color scheme wise.

Also the tiny purple dots you can see when looking close enough at the GIF below sort of looks like the purple we in the recent portable curse animations.
    Maybe it's Future Sight...

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Maybe it's Future Sight...
    That's an interesting possibility. I still wonder if this Sylveon is shiny. More then anything I think the color is the thing throwing people off. I'm more and more inclined to believe Sylveon will end up being either Poison or Ghost type.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    That's an interesting possibility. I still wonder if this Sylveon is shiny. More then anything I think the color is the thing throwing people off. I'm more and more inclined to believe Sylveon will end up being either Poison or Ghost type.
    Hmmm.. I'm not to sure on that
    I know I want a poison and ghost eevee
    But I'd rather see out have a better design
    I think this one is flying....

Poison eevee I'd love to see have barbs or mushrooms?
    Ghost eevee I'd love to see have trails like ghastly

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 389 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2893393793853863873883893903913923933994394891389 ... LastLast