Page 409 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3093593994054064074084094104114124134194595091409 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I'm hoping for a Durant and a Heatmor pre evo. I always feel reluctant to use pokemon without evolutions. I guess I just like the evolution animation.

I don't think the regional electric rodents besides Pikachu will ever have an evolved form.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmi012 View Post
    I'm hoping for a Durant and a Heatmor pre evo. I always feel reluctant to use pokemon without evolutions. I guess I just like the evolution animation.
    Haha, I'm the same way. If it doesn't have evolutions, I never feel like using them.
    I don't particularly want/care if the evolutionary lines of previous Pokemon are altered at all though.
    My main desire for the next dex is a good amount of new Ghost Pokemon.
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    You know...I looked at the placement of Eeveelutions, and I wondered...what if this is the first dual-typing Eeveelution? I mean Flying is usually accompanied by Normal type (since Roost shenanigans, and the fact that they eliminated ???-type in Gen V), which explains Jolteon being placed on top of it...unless Sylveon has Ground typing, which I admit is weird. And I highly doubt GameFreak just derped Sylveon there...considering that the placement of Eeveelutions were done in such a way as to signify type advantages over one another.
    This works too. But I still think there will be some gender specific evolutions due to the whole DNA helix thing in the logo art and the x and y titles. Also I want too see the Miltank / Tauros prevo already.

I'm not holding for pure evos
    Its for my own personal reasons tho
    I hate using pokemon from different gens in a new game
    Is rather have a completely new team of all Pokemon from that gen.
    Something I've always done, its tradition.
    With the exception of my milotic in diamond (because it was shiny, can't turn down a shiny)

I'm hoping along with the DNA theory that their will be Pokemon with huge gender differences, or gender different evolutions like froslass and gallade.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterBrains View Post
    Haha, I'm the same way. If it doesn't have evolutions, I never feel like using them.
    I don't particularly want/care if the evolutionary lines of previous Pokemon are altered at all though.
    My main desire for the next dex is a good amount of new Ghost Pokemon.
    I am hoping for 6 Ghost evo lines and 1 non-evolving Ghost Pokemon. I feel like this generation would be a great opportunity to introduce Grass/Ghost and Ghost/Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I'm hoping along with the DNA theory that their will be Pokemon with huge gender differences, or gender different evolutions like froslass and gallade.
    My hopes as well, I don't fancy the other theories too well. Branched evolutions are always great in my book as well.

Since Teddiursa evolves into Ursaring, it would be cool if Spinda got an evolution. Although I can't for the life of me think of a name for it...
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up yet...or even if my signature's safe...but yeah. Look at my signature.

Best. Glee. Episode. Ever: S2 Blame It on the Alcohol
    "Girl, what you drinking? Gonna let sink in
    Here for the weekend
    Thinking we can
    See what we can be if we press fast forward
    Just one more round and you’re down I know it"

3DS FC: 3110-4067-7812
    PSN: thebestdamnthang

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    I reckon it would cool if hearcross got an evolution or pre evolution and pinsir aswell
    I kinda don't want Heracross to evolve. For one it looks like it already got a wholesome design. And then Ash would lose another fully evolved pokemon, which I don't like. I know he could always get his to evolve, but we all know how he is with his pokemon evolving.
    I wouldn't mind a pre-evolution though.

Considering this generation is more than likely going to involve genetic shenanigans, I'm sure Sylveon will play a way more important part in the game than just another eeveelution.
    Eevee in general is probably going to play a major role.

It would be interesting to see a lot of other genetically-strange Pokemon too.
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

Quote Originally Posted by zerothethird View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up yet...or even if my signature's safe...but yeah. Look at my signature.
    Yeah, it's been brought up over and over again ever since Sylveon was first revealed. Personally, I think that the poster placement is just circumstantial - they put the ones that came in pairs across from each other (and each pair just happens to consist of one Pokémon that is super-effective against the other), and then they put the initial three on top in Dex order. Going by that, there really wouldn't be anywhere else to put Sylveon.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

You know I dont know if anyone brought this up but what about an evolution for Pinsir? Pinsir is one of my favorite bug types. If not an evolution maybe a pre evo?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapaperxx View Post
    I think Sylveon is going to be a Light type or a Normal type if they don't end up making new types.
    Flying doesn't even make any sense, neither does Fighting.
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a present? Maybe they'll be introducing new types this gen and they're going to make Eeevelutions for all/both of them. And it's names relate to a fairy/nymph, and all the fairies are Normal type, but they might retype those to Light. Maybe we think it's a Normal type because it looks like the normal types we have already?
    And plus, when Umbreon was introduced, it was one of the new types of the gen! They could do the same thing with this one too.
    Agreed. I'm getting the "new type" feeling too. I really hope that is the case. I don't even like Sylveon to begin with, but being a new type like light would do justice for it. However, I have my doubts and if there's no new type then Sylveon will be no doubt a normal type. It would be very disppointing for me though. I never wanted a normal eeveelution, and as much as I love the eevee evolutions, I won't use it if it's normal. I'm sorry, but Sylveon being a flying type just seems like bit of a stretch. Not saying it isn't possible, but I just can't see it. However it seems more like a flying type than any other type (excluding normal).
    ~~Superior Awesomeness!! (Awesomeness of the superior variety)~~

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Yeah, it's been brought up over and over again ever since Sylveon was first revealed. Personally, I think that the poster placement is just circumstantial - they put the ones that came in pairs across from each other (and each pair just happens to consist of one Pokémon that is super-effective against the other), and then they put the initial three on top in Dex order. Going by that, there really wouldn't be anywhere else to put Sylveon.
    True, but then again what the poster is saying might be true as well. No one will know until Nintendo reveals more info....maybe early next month? By the way I am serious about the Rubber Type.

Best. Glee. Episode. Ever: S2 Blame It on the Alcohol
    "Girl, what you drinking? Gonna let sink in
    Here for the weekend
    Thinking we can
    See what we can be if we press fast forward
    Just one more round and you’re down I know it"

3DS FC: 3110-4067-7812
    PSN: thebestdamnthang

I'd really like to see Ursaring get an evolution or Teddiursa get a branch evolution into a panda

Quote Originally Posted by zerothethird View Post
    True, but then again what the poster is saying might be true as well. No one will know until Nintendo reveals more info....maybe early next month? By the way I am serious about the Rubber Type.
    Yeah, I'm kinda more with Endolise on this one. Since the row ordering is 1st eeveelution wave, the second row is the 2nd wave, and the 3rd row is the last wave, with Sylveon at the bottom. It's more likely ordered just by release rather than effectiveness.
    Heck for all we know, it's order by color, with the more bluish pokemon on the left and the more yellowish ones on the right. Just as arbitrary at that point.

edit: That said, yeah, it really is just a waiting game more than anything else the way things stand.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveVacante View Post
    I'd really like to see Ursaring get an evolution or Teddiursa get a branch evolution into a panda
    i do not think this is necessary at all
    ursaring is already over powered due to guts

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Would like to see a mawile/sableeye evolution hopefully this generation, they both could really use the stat boost.
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

Quote Originally Posted by Xynno View Post
    Would like to see a mawile/sableeye evolution hopefully this generation, they both could really use the stat boost.
    they both could use improvement i agree
    also i am not 100% sure this should happen, but it would be cool if spiritomb got an evo

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    they both could use improvement i agree
    also i am not 100% sure this should happen, but it would be cool if spiritomb got an evo
    I think Spiritomb's already at a decent spot statwise, and don't forget the fact that he has no weakness
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i do not think this is necessary at all
    ursaring is already over powered due to guts
    Yes, Ursaring is very overpowered... /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    he is
    he can rip teams to shreds with little effort
    he doesn't need an evo

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    I wouldn't say very, but if used the right way. Then it's trouble. High Attack + Facade + STAB + Gus + Trick Room = screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I wouldn't say very, but if used the right way. Then it's trouble. High Attack + Facade + STAB + Gus + Trick Room = screwed
    exactly
    and if you have a baton pass boost from swords dance or speed boost ability he destroys everything without a doubt
    which is why i do not think he should evolve

Ask me stupid stuff

Page 409 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3093593994054064074084094104114124134194595091409 ... LastLast