Page 423 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3233734134194204214224234244254264274334735231423 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Personally, I think that if a Dragon as to evolve, it will stay a pure Dragon...
    Or a flying type will be add if it is able to Fly, he.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    Personally, I think that if a Dragon as to evolve, it will stay a pure Dragon...
    Or a flying type will be add if it is able to Fly, he.
    Yeah true but adding a second type other then flying would be cool!
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Except that it's not physical...if you watch when the ball hits Hariyama, the ball dissipates and Sylveon doesn't appear. Therefore it's special.
    Avalanche says hi.
    I believe the first move is a new move, but who knows.
    Second move looks like Trump Card.
    Third move sorta kinda looks like Calm Mind, I really don't have a clue.
    The last move looks like Swift.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Avalanche says hi.
    I believe the first move is a new move, but who knows.
    Second move looks like Trump Card.
    Third move sorta kinda looks like Calm Mind, I really don't have a clue.
    The last move looks like Swift.
    I think the first move is brave bird because the feet disappear after the attack is launched
    Second move is most likely trump card
    I think the third is either calm mind ( nice theory btw) dream eater, or a new move
    An i think the last move is swift or last resort because last resort has stars in its animation i think
    Latest Shiny!

Except that it's not physical...if you watch when the ball hits Hariyama, the ball dissipates and Sylveon doesn't appear. Therefore it's special.
    We discussed this literally a few pages back. I can repost the image of Sylveon shrinking into the ball if you want.

That Greek Mythology trio a could post up would be amazing and probably the only time where I would use legendaries on my team. I'm hoping for a Sableye, Sharpedo, maybe a Buizul pre-evo. I don't think there are a lot of Pokemon that look like they would have evolutions, though. Hopefully the dex is mainly new and not filled with evo/pre-evo, like Sinnoh.

Since Sylveon is fighting Hariyama maybe that is a hint to it's type. It could be a flying because Flying>Fighting or Normal<Fighting I thought this was interesting.
    Latest Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Since Sylveon is fighting Hariyama maybe that is a hint to it's type. It could be a flying because Flying>Fighting or Normal<Fighting I thought this was interesting.
    I would like that if Sylveon was a Flying type, but normally, flying types are floating or have wings. Is there any Flying type that stands on 4 on earth and that has no wings ?
    Also, there is only one Pure Flying pokemon, Tornadus. Eeveelutions are, actually, Pure types, so the Flying speculation about Sylveon is fading away in my mind...
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

I would like that if Sylveon was a Flying type, but normally, flying types are floating or have wings. Is there any Flying type that stands on 4 on earth and that has no wings ?
    Also, there is only one Pure Flying pokemon, Tornadus. Eeveelutions are, actually, Pure types, so the Flying speculation about Sylveon is fading away in my mind...
    Maybe it will be able to grow wings! lol! or maybe it can levitate when it wants to!
    Latest Shiny!

Tropius and Shaymin, I would never guess they could be part of a flying type if I would have never saw them before. Salamence is on the earth, but he has wings.
    Tangela was the only the pure Grass type in the first Generation. It has been broke only the generation after, with Chikorita and others. It's possible for the pure Flying type too.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 19th February 2013 at 12:53 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Tropius and Shaymin, I would never guess they could be part of a flying type if I would have never saw them before. Salamence is on the earth, but he has wings.
    Tangela was the only the pure Grass type in the first Generation. It has been broke only the generation after. It's possible for the Flying type too.
    Good point! I still forget that Tropious is a flying type! lol!
    Latest Shiny!

Maybe it will be able to grow wings! lol! or maybe it can levitate when it wants to!
    With a lot of alcohol, it will surely floats

Tangela was the only the pure Grass type in the first Generation. It has been broke only the generation after, with Chikorita and others. It's possible for the Flying type too.
    Tropius, that's it. Well, thanks ! I am just not sure if the pure flying type non-legendary ''rule'' will be break by Sylveon.
    You may know how I hope so..!
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Tropius, that's it. Well, thanks ! I am just not sure if the pure flying type non-legendary ''rule'' will be break by Sylveon.
    Yup it will probably fly into walls and all and there is always a first for something!!
    Latest Shiny!

It's the same rule for, for examples, Articuno and Zapdos.
    Articuno was the only Ice and Flying type, but this originality has been broke by Delibird, in the Generation II, the generation right after the one that Articuno first appeared.
    Zapdos was the only Electric and Flying type, but this originality has also been broke by Pokémon. First, we've got Rotom's Flying Form. After that, Emolga took the place for being the first official (not a form) Pokémon an Electric and Flying type. In the same Generation, Thundurus also took the types combination.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Articuno was the only Ice and Flying type, but this originality has been broke by Delibird, in the Generation II, the generation right after the one that Articuno first appeared.
    Zapdos was the only Electric and Flying type, but this originality has also been broke by Pokémon. First, we've got Rotom's Flying Form. After that, Emolga took the place for being the first official (not a form) Pokémon an Electric and Flying type. In the same Generation, Thundurus also took the types combination.
    True! Was fire and flying ever broken by a non-legendary pokemon? I can't think of one.
    Latest Shiny!

I don't know if you're a computer or something, but your research were made fast and that's exactly what I wanted to read
    The Zapdos thing convinced me. I also think that GF won't care about the things I mentioned before.
    However, Sylveon's type is surely already decided, we just have to wait... and speculate.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

True! Was fire and flying ever broken by a non-legendary pokemon? I can't think of one.
    Charizard. And after by Ho-Oh.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

watch it again its sprite dissappears into the ball

Charizard. And after by Ho-Oh.
    How could I not remember that! *walks away feeling ashamed*
    Does anyone think they will add a new Pikachu family member? My friend thinks there will be a new evolution
    Latest Shiny!

How could I not remember that! *walks away feeling ashamed*
    Does anyone think they will add a new Pikachu family member? My friend thinks there will be a new evolution
    The Pichu line doesn't really need a new evolution. Even if it's a branched evo.
    I prefer giving evolutions to the other electric rodents -- Plusle/Minun, Pachirisu, and Emolga.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Tangela was the only the pure Grass type in the first Generation. It has been broke only the generation after, with Chikorita and others. It's possible for the pure Flying type too.
    Yes, but this is an eeveelution. Its design is supposed to reflect its typing more specifically than any other pokemon, as if it were the physical embodiment of the said type. Because Sylveon's design so clearly reflects normality, simplicity and beauty, as with many other normal types (i.e. Clefable, Audino, Blissey, Cincinno, Delcatty, the list goes on) and the fact that the moves it uses are normal type (Trump Card, Swift, etc.) and are learned by Eevee as it levels up, I insist in believing that it is normal type, and perhaps evolves from Eevee by simple level-up.

And the circular chart is no proof, as many have stated, it is chronological and it is merely a coincidence that Jolteon pairs with Sylveon. The reason that the opposites take each other out is a quirk in the chart's design and fueled by the fact that most of the time eeveelutions are released in pairs where one is super-effective against the other.

Additionally, many state that its name is proof. Yet a 'sylph' is a beautiful woman.

My words shall be embodied in the coming month.
    Last edited by Wintendo; 19th February 2013 at 2:20 AM.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Can someone explain to me the theory that Sylveon is a female evolution of Eevee, and that there will be a male evolution to follow? Personally, I just don't think it makes any sense. It doesn't fit what Eevee is. Eevee evolves to match its surroundings, to meet the conditions of its environment. It evolves into different types, so gender-based evolutions make no sense.

To me, it's so obvious Sylveon is a flying type, just like all the other Eeveelutions are rather obvious what type they are. Of course we won't 100% know this until they reveal it, but that's my opinion. Though I can see why other people would argue it's a normal type, but only because of the color scheme. Otherwise, I just can't see it being anything but flying...unless they make it normal/flying =/

And since I brought up Eevee's reason for evolving, I'm still waiting for that ground, rock, or steel type Eeveelution for desert areas -_-
    Last edited by Chespin17; 19th February 2013 at 2:28 AM.

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    watch it again its sprite dissappears into the ball
    I've watched it several times already. Yes Sylveon is enveloped in the ball of light but when the ball hits Hariyama the ball then dissipates but no Sylveon sprite is shown. I'm not saying that it can't be a physical move, I'm just saying that it is highly unlikely, to me at least.

pretty sure tropius has some leaf wings
    cookie cookie

I've watched it several times already. Yes Sylveon is enveloped in the ball of light but when the ball hits Hariyama the ball then dissipates but no Sylveon sprite is shown. I'm not saying that it can't be a physical move, I'm just saying that it is highly unlikely, to me at least.
    Also, Sylveon could have enter in the ball, and launched it by poping out of it, too. It's not because Sylveon has enter the "ball" that Sylveon cannot jump out of it at the last second, to unleash it.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Anyways, in this generation, 2 Pokemon I desperately want to see get an evolution are Mawile and Dunsparce. Talk about missed potential.

My favorites team:

Page 423 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3233734134194204214224234244254264274334735231423 ... LastLast