Page 461 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3614114514574584594604614624634644654715115611461 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Because of that Movie poster, I really want a Sableye evo. Or, two alternate evolutions. One with Ruby eyes, and one with Sapphire eyes. Sapphieye and Rubyeye! ... that's my best for now.
    While normally I'd approve of something like this, I can't see it happening without some major difference between them besides the eyes. Plus if they don't make it a twin pokemon and name it Gemineye I will be flipping ALL the tables.

Seriously. All of them.

You'll all need to set your food on the undersides or legs of tables for the rest of eternity. Because they'll be flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I would love to see a Banette evolution. He could probably use one with a much better move set he doesn't have many moves that will help him

For Pinsir yeah I want him to have an evo too. Would be cool if scyther had a split evo
    I'd see a Psychic/Ghost split evo for that where the ghost's head would grow out an Elizabethan collar that holds a headless doll as a marionette. Let's call it Antinette.
    Last edited by Onyx Tanuki; 28th February 2013 at 1:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I can remember them all by just looking at them :P

However, I cannot remember them all in National Dex order.
    I can remember most of them. I'm going to try my best to remember ALL their names. I just have terrible memory, but I LOVE Pokemon.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm thinking that Mawile may get an evolution.

Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    it may be my eyes tricking me, but i think in the poster is sableye evo, on the bottom left corner, under the letters, there seems to be a shadow with eyes

Quote Originally Posted by felichar View Post
    it may be my eyes tricking me, but i think in the poster is sableye evo, on the bottom left corner, under the letters, there seems to be a shadow with eyes
    At first, I didn't know what you were talking about. But, now after looking where you mentioned, I do see something. I don't know if it is something. But, that's a nice find.

can someone translate what says above the shadow on the poster?

Quote Originally Posted by felichar View Post
    That is Ash's hand and glove. The "eyes" you are seeing are his fingers.

I think you guys are looking at Ash's glove, pants, and skin...
    #BuyUltraviolance

I think they meant the two white areas right next to Ash that appear to resemble Sableye's eyes. Although it could just be Ash's own shadow and the words arranged like that.

I see it now. It's not a definite shape, but maybe they're giving us a hint.

I'm not on much anymore...

What if the typing of Slyveon

has been under our noses

and is Steel where Silver is part of the name where Ninfia comes from Nickel?

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Tanuki View Post
    While normally I'd approve of something like this, I can't see it happening without some major difference between them besides the eyes. Plus if they don't make it a twin pokemon and name it Gemineye I will be flipping ALL the tables.

Seriously. All of them.

You'll all need to set your food on the undersides or legs of tables for the rest of eternity. Because they'll be flipped.

I'd see a Psychic/Ghost split evo for that where the ghost's head would grow out an Elizabethan collar that holds a headless doll as a marionette. Let's call it Antinette.
    Gemineye.... That sounds amazing!!
    I would definatley welcome such a pokemon.

Id also like to see a Girafarig evo too though.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

If Sableye gets an evolution, I hope Mawile gets one too. I would also love Banette to get one, I have a soft spot for it and a nice evolution would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post

has been under our noses

Bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post

has been under our noses

Then you might wanna tell us the steel-related etymology behind 'Nymphali' and 'Feelinara' too.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I"m just gonna say Slyveon better be flying I dont think it'll be normal doesn't really look like a normal type to me

Yeah sableye and Mawile should get evos. If they get them this gen it would be pretty cool. Maybe Mawile could get a second typing perhaps?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I"m just gonna say Slyveon better be flying I dont think it'll be normal doesn't really look like a normal type to me

Yeah sableye and Mawile should get evos. If they get them this gen it would be pretty cool. Maybe Mawile could get a second typing perhaps?
    I think Dark would fit it kind of well, but I'm not good at predicting types. I selected Dark because they're found in caves and their jaws are vicious.

hey guys did you notice that Sylveon has a very similar colour pattern to that of Audino :O :O
    Last edited by charizard:Luvr; 28th February 2013 at 2:24 AM.
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

I see the shadow...yess...I wonder if...oh Arceus I hope it is. I would be like, eternally happy. Give Sableye an evo, and then it could use the evolite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

So i zoomed in on the poster an it definatly looks like a shodow and you could kind of make out a leg(something like that atleast) but it could just be my eyes playing tricks on me.
    I hope im not just seeing things
    DRZLy Goodness

I thought it was Ash's hand.

Anyway...I WOULD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IF SABLEYE GETS AN EVO AND AN SPOTLIGHT IN THE ANIME. I don't watch it, but it will mean more fanart for me to save on my computer :P

Sableye is my favorite Pokemon. This generation will become my favorite if He gets an evolution that keeps its Prankster.

Agreed. Except for the favorite part. Unova's still my fav cause of Serperior :P But if Mawile ans Sableye get evos, I will eternally love GameFreak.

Hmm I do see a shadow in that poster. I wonder if that does mean anything. Well we shall have to wait and see.

What if its not related to an old pokemon and its another new pokemon instead. Perhaps its someone completely new. We have high hopes yet again. .... lets hope....
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Yeah, let's hope. But, if Mawile or Sableye got an evo, what would they look like? I can see Mawile looking like a a Psycho Mistress xD Maybe her Evo can be Steel/Dark? Please? ;^;

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Yeah, let's hope. But, if Mawile or Sableye got an evo, what would they look like? I can see Mawile looking like a a Psycho Mistress xD Maybe her Evo can be Steel/Dark? Please? ;^;
    I can see Sableye going gargoyle like on us. Or getting bigger and bulkier looking and the gems making more of a pattern. I really do hope it gets an evolution.

http://gyazo.com/9ecddca181bd1f7dbba5a1fba1de2aa8
    There is a zoomed in pic of what we beleive to be a shadow of a pokemon.
    if it is a pokemon and it does happen to be Sableye's evo it looks kind of big and its eyes look like they just got bigger too so im guessing its gonna be bulkier.
    IF it is a pokemon.
    DRZLy Goodness

Page 461 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3614114514574584594604614624634644654715115611461 ... LastLast