Page 488 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3884384784844854864874884894904914924985385881488 ... LastLast
Results 12,176 to 12,200 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

A dragon gym as the 4th? That would be interesting...and intimidating
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Mr. XY has rock as his 4th gym and no dragon at all.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Ok, that makes a lot of sense, but what were the possible elite 4 types?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    not sure
    but i think a bug member
    also a steel one for the champion would be awesome

XY's E4 are Grass, Water, Fire and Electric, and I do have to admit that is a little suspect.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    XY's E4 are Grass, Water, Fire and Electric, and I do have to admit that is a little suspect.
    yeah seems fake

anyways the only thing i really liked from his theory was the heracross and pinsir prevo

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Even if it is fake, it would be nice to finally get a water or an electric elite 4

Even if it is fake, it would be nice to finally get a water or an electric elite 4
    we have had water elite four
    i think lorelei counts and so does wallace
    an electric elite would be amazing
    it could use emolga and pachirisu's evos

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    we have had water elite four
    i think lorelei counts and so does wallace
    an electric elite would be amazing
    it could use emolga and pachirisu's evos
    Lorelei focus mainly on ice, but I forgot about Wallace.

Lorelei focus mainly on ice, but I forgot about Wallace.
    that's true but Glacia use three water types
    lorelei used four then three at the rematch but i see what you mean

Given the 4th Generations American names were on this site like a week before it came out and pictures of the 5th Generation Pokemon where out a while before they where revealed I'm not willing to completely disregard all rumors, names asides the types and Gyms are all things i would "like" to be real but I guess only time will tell

that's true but Glacia use three water types
    lorelei used four then three at the rematch but i see what you mean
    Though Glacia is an Ice type Elite Four member. The Spheal line just happened to have Water as secondary typing for variety. Lorelei also is an Ice-type trainer and her team is quite good at variety too.

Water should definitely have its own E4 representative, considering just how MANY water types there are

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Though Glacia is an Ice type Elite Four member. The Spheal line just happened to have Water as secondary typing for variety. Lorelei also is an Ice-type trainer and her team is quite good at variety too.

Water should definitely have its own E4 representative, considering just how MANY water types there are
    ik i get that i just think water has been represented fairly well and it does have it's own E4 rep: Wallace
    i think an electric elite would be cooler and could make use of the new emolga and pachirisu evos

Friend Code: 2750-1403-6302
    Espurr, Abra and Xatu
    Please PM me if you add me

LF:
    I am looking for 4/5 IV
    Froakie or Frogadier, Protean, Timid
    Anything else you want to offer.
    FT:
    I have tonnes of 3/4/5 IV
    Torchic, Speed Boost, Jolly
    Bulbasaur, Chloropyll or Overgrow, Timid
    Honedge, No Guard, Brave

PM if interest

Pokedex: COMPLETE

<3 Flygon, Lucario, Greninja <3

Emolga and Pachirisu evos? PLEASE DON'T

We need a Grass and an Electric E4. I don't know if Wallace counts as he is the Champion, and was a Gym Leader before that.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Quote Originally Posted by Bueno~ View Post

We need a Grass and an Electric E4. I don't know if Wallace counts as he is the Champion, and was a Gym Leader before that.
    that would be so awesome though
    so was iris though
    i think it counts champion is even better than E4

Please no...that's like asking for an Amoongus or Ferothorn evo. I would like a Lapras evo/pre evo

ik i get that i just think water has been represented fairly well and it does have it's own E4 rep: Wallace
    i think an electric elite would be cooler and could make use of the new emolga and pachirisu evos
    Ah forgot about Wallace in Emerald (and I had the game -_-). Probably forgettable considering how badass Steven was. Electric sounds cooler, also has a decent enough number of Electric Pokemon that it wouldn't be a boring battle.

Ah forgot about Wallace in Emerald (and I had the game -_-). Probably forgettable considering how badass Steven was. Electric sounds cooler, also has a decent enough number of Electric Pokemon that it wouldn't be a boring battle.
    yes...like pachirisu and emolga evos

Again, I am going to say no on this, maybe Pachi, but Emolga is annoying already. But is anyone interested in the possibility of the first poison legendary (not counting arceus t-plate)

I hope people realise the second we get another gen 6 pokemon revealed, we'll be able to tell 100% whether any of these rumours are fake or not. Or even the legendary typings. Anything will do.

I don't want any unnecessary evos, and baby pokemon aren't exciting, because you only ever see them in the anime and rarely in standard competitive gameplay.

Apart from Budew, most of the baby pokemon introduced in gen IV were for evolved pokemon that could only previously be caught in one-off situations or were relatively rare/hard to get. In saying that, Roselia also got Roserade, so if they introduce a baby form of a regular pokemon in gen 6 they could also introduce an evo.

I still don't know why Roselia got so much attention :S

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Both were badass imo. Steven is awesome but Wallace was a pain in the *** to beat, thank arceus he didn't have Kindra.

Electric is nice because they only have 1 weakness, but the problem is that they hardly have any type of move other than Electric...
    If there's a decent amount of Electrics with second types and nice movepool in the game, something like Lanturn, Emolga and Eelektross, then a Electric E4 would be hard enough to deserve a spot.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Both were badass imo. Steven is awesome but Wallace was a pain in the *** to beat, thank arceus he didn't have Kindra.

Electric is nice because they only have 1 weakness, but the problem is that they hardly have any type of move other than Electric...
    If there's a decent amount of Electrics with second types and nice movepool in the game, something like Lanturn, Emolga and Eelektross, then a Electric E4 would be hard enough to deserve a spot.
    don't forget galvantula!
    i would love to see that elite now

don't forget galvantula!
    i would love to see that elite now
    I wouldnt mind an electric type E4... for one its never been done before, and definatley has enough threats within the type family to actually sound like a threat...
    for example, ive seen people on these forums talk about wanting a bug type E4.... I'm sorry, but whaaat!? The bug type, i have NO respect for, theyve got NO real threats. Yes, i know we've got heracross, scizor, volcarona etc... But no offense, for the type of team I have, Ive literally NEVER had problems taking those pokemon out stone cold...

As for the E4 i want there to be at least 1 normal type E4... (but thats just me playing favorites)
    in reality id like to see

*Electric *Rock *Grass *Poison..

Those just seem right to me....

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I wouldnt mind an electric type E4... for one its never been done before, and definatley has enough threats within the type family to actually sound like a threat...
    for example, ive seen people on these forums talk about wanting a bug type E4.... I'm sorry, but whaaat!? The bug type, i have NO respect for, theyve got NO real threats. Yes, i know we've got heracross, scizor, volcarona etc... But no offense, for the type of team I have, Ive literally NEVER had problems taking those pokemon out stone cold...

As for the E4 i want there to be at least 1 normal type E4... (but thats just me playing favorites)
    in reality id like to see

*Electric *Rock *Grass *Poison..

Those just seem right to me....
    you wanna go against my bug team right now?
    swept many dragon team multiple times with it
    bug elites that are actually good though would be nice though
    aron just doesn't do it for me

Page 488 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3884384784844854864874884894904914924985385881488 ... LastLast