Page 490 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3904404804864874884894904914924934945005405901490 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

They really need to release as many of the new pokemon is they can asap.I'm thirsty for info. I hope the finally add a water fire hybrid, and a flying and fire, flying and ice, and a T-rex fossil pokemon.

Has anyone asked them self this? What is the name of the Region....

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Never knew dex speculation for old pokemon would cause problems....

What if delibird had an evo? or primape although maybe primape doesn't need one but what if he had one

I would like to see an ice/fighting type maybe a fighting penguin or something cool
    New theme is DNA (possibly), so how about we get the best of both worlds and cross breed a Primeape with a Delibird to get Delicatape (Delicatessen + Ape); the Ice/Fighting hybrid offspring! Him being the new pokemon offspring means he isnt technically a Primeape or a Delibird, so Eviolite won't work for either of them.

On a serious note, I hope some kind of news comes soon...I really want to hear something...anything soon. One bit of information; one revealed name or new Pokemon would instantly either confirm or disprove the Mr. XY rumours since he posted the full list of names and types of the supposed 99 new pokemon for this gen.

Heres some more thoughts:

Fire/Dragon Volcanic Dragon?
    Ice/Fighting - A frost Ogre or something? (would orge be to scary for kids lol?)
    Ghost/Fight, A Misty Samurai Pokemon? Ability to teleport and land punchs at blink of an eye
    Fight/Flying (rumours are going around there could be one, lets hope so!)
    Grass/Dragon (Dragon of the jungle prehpas?)
    Poison/Ground (again some rumours of that Id have prefered to see a poison take on Sandshrew or something but meh)
    Normal/Fire (Two headed fire breathing Hyena or something?)
    Normal/Steel (Rhino???????)
    Normal/Dark (One Pokemon that changes type with the time of day?)
    Bug/Ice (Snow Flea or something?)
    Current Pearl Team-
    Current Silver Team-
    Current Gold Team-
    Current Black Team- Emboar, Krookodile, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Crustle, Emolga
    Current Black 2 Team- ;604;
    Confirmed first two lvl 100 teams...
    My 1st lvl 100 Team- Charizard, Frostlass, Lanturn, Lucario, Shiftry, Gallade, My 2nd lvl 100 Team- Slowking, Houndoom, Armaldo, Crobat, Kingdra, Meganium

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Ok and?
    You have no place to tell us we aren't allowed to talk about it
    It's not because it's allowed that it's not annoying.

Keeping talking about evolution of already very powerful pokemon is unnecessary, especially when it can make said pokemon over broken since the invention of eviolite.

As for pamizard: IT's not about old pokemon, it's about powerful pokemon.
    Primeape and delibird could have an evo, they are far from being powerful (actually delibrid is garbage so an evo could do him good but I fear the nosepass syndrome).

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    New theme is DNA (possibly), so how about we get the best of both worlds and cross breed a Primeape with a Delibird to get Delicatape (Delicatessen + Ape); the Ice/Fighting hybrid offspring! Him being the new pokemon offspring means he isnt technically a Primeape or a Delibird, so Eviolite won't work for either of them.

On a serious note, I hope some kind of news comes soon...I really want to hear something...anything soon. One bit of information; one revealed name or new Pokemon would instantly either confirm or disprove the Mr. XY rumours since he posted the full list of names and types of the supposed 99 new pokemon for this gen.
    Where are these names posted Bus?
    Current Pearl Team-
    Current Silver Team-
    Current Gold Team-
    Current Black Team- Emboar, Krookodile, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Crustle, Emolga
    Current Black 2 Team- ;604;
    Confirmed first two lvl 100 teams...
    My 1st lvl 100 Team- Charizard, Frostlass, Lanturn, Lucario, Shiftry, Gallade, My 2nd lvl 100 Team- Slowking, Houndoom, Armaldo, Crobat, Kingdra, Meganium

Quote Originally Posted by Primepokey View Post
    Where are these names posted Bus?
    Rumor 7 in the stickied thread is a screenshot of Mr. XY coming back with a full list of names for the pokes; the final water starter evolution being called 'Bubbaboom' lol. Just a side-note; take it all with large grains of salt since not only was this guy on 4chan posting it (not relaible), but he revealed the names and types of what he says is ALL the new pokemon for this gen...that's pretty damn early.
    Last edited by Bus; 4th March 2013 at 5:39 PM.

Rumor 7 in the stickied thread is a screenshot of Mr. XY coming back with a full list of names for the pokes; the final water evolution being called 'Bubbaboom' lol. Just a side-note; take it all with large grains of salt since not only was this guy on 4chan posting it (not relaible), but he revealed the names and types of what he says is ALL the new pokemon for this gen...that's pretty damn early.
    Never a guy on 4chan was right about anything ever, regarding anything ever. So I wouldn't believe this guy if i were you.

If it came from 2ch however we might maybe consider it (remember 5th gen final evolution).

Well since there's one rumour that speculates that pokemon Z is a snake from Norse Mythology....

and another one that says Pokemon Z will be based on the endoderm.........

So maybe, pokemon Z is a snake based on our Digestive Tract

.............I hope that doesn't happen.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Rhydon magmar and electabuzz were not top tier pokemon far from there.
    Togetic was awful.

You're talking top tier pokemon there.
    And yeah make him evolve and put a eviolite on it to make him even harder to kill than he already is.
    Fortress is a top tier pokemon? Don't make me laugh. There are countless Rapid Spinners/Trappers that outclass him. Fortress is completely viable for Evo as much as every pokemon that still lacks a third form, regardless of whether 'It's OP' already or not. GF doesn't care for the minority, and you have to bear in mind that stats can go down as well as up. (Compare the stat spread for Magneton versus Magnezone and you can see that upon evolution, his speed actually goes down.)

Eviolite is just bait for tanks, it doesn't help them deal any more damage to his already abysmal attacks, and Fortress has his bane to fire anyway. He'll never be OP. Ever. Just sit there with a Heatran and you can hit the win button all day.

Dunsparce and Qwilfish are still my two underdogs that I feel need some genuine love. Could someone clarify what Dunsparce in particular is based on?

Serebii lurker since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Never a guy on 4chan was right about anything ever, regarding anything ever. So I wouldn't believe this guy if i were you.

If it came from 2ch however we might maybe consider it (remember 5th gen final evolution).
    yeah, i know. I'm not putting a whole lot of stock in it since hes posting on 4chan, but it is kind of weird. I mean, he's posting pretty frequently and he's revealing quite a bit. I mean, the amount alone makes it pretty questionable; but the fact hat its consistent and we have only 2 weeks until he's eitehr confirmed or busted makes it awkward. I mean; sure he knows that by putting a full list of names AND types out, he'll be busted if even one is wrong in just two weeks, so why do this at all? Is it just for the attention and speculation for the coming weeks?

@Bleu
    It's just my opinion, but he looks like some kind of weird Mexican ground snake based on Quetzacoatl; meaning that if he got an evolution, I wouldn't be surprised if he became either Normal/Flying or Normal/Dragon (which is why pretty much every fakemon evolution for Dunsparce is one of those two type combinations).
    Wikipedia Quetzacoatl pic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qu...telleriano.jpg
    Last edited by Bus; 4th March 2013 at 5:53 PM.

I could see dunsparce become ground/flying. It has wings, and it digs lol. With stats like gyarados, but difficult to evolve.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

it evolves after its been KO'ed underground lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
    Fortress is a top tier pokemon? Don't make me laugh. There are countless Rapid Spinners/Trappers that outclass him. Fortress is completely viable for Evo as much as every pokemon that still lacks a third form, regardless of whether 'It's OP' already or not. GF doesn't care for the minority, and you have to bear in mind that stats can go down as well as up. (Compare the stat spread for Magneton versus Magnezone and you can see that upon evolution, his speed actually goes down.)

Eviolite is just bait for tanks, it doesn't help them deal any more damage to his already abysmal attacks, and Fortress has his bane to fire anyway. He'll never be OP. Ever. Just sit there with a Heatran and you can hit the win button all day.

Dunsparce and Qwilfish are still my two underdogs that I feel need some genuine love. Could someone clarify what Dunsparce in particular is based on?
    Dunsparce is based on the Tsuchinoko, a mythical Japanese snake....thingy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuchinoko

So I guess a Dragon Evo is definitely a possibility. Flying? Maybe not.
    Last edited by T-Bolt; 4th March 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

I think a proper stingray pokemon is needed. We already have Mantine, which is a manta ray. So what about this;

----(level up with Remoraid in party)--> Mantine
    Mantyke
    ----(Level up with Tentacool in party)-> Stingtine (or something like that)

Wham! Gamefreak should hire me, i have great ideas!!

It would be kind of cool if they ever did something where there was a 'fan contest' where people send in Fakemon and a final selection of 4-5 are chosen to be voted on by all people. The winner gets that Pokemon added in to a new Gen and as an additional 'prize'; gets a sprite version of themselves in the game as an "Ace Trainer" to battle against (obviously using the winning pokemon entry as one of his pokemon).

^That sounds pretty cool actually.

@Bleu
    It's just my opinion, but he looks like some kind of weird Mexican ground snake based on Quetzacoatl; meaning that if he got an evolution, I wouldn't be surprised if he became either Normal/Flying or Normal/Dragon (which is why pretty much every fakemon evolution for Dunsparce is one of those two type combinations).
    Wikipedia Quetzacoatl pic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qu...telleriano.jpg
    Some kind of source is better than none! But honestly, for being a winged yet flightless snake, Dunsparce as a pokemon leaves a lot of room for potential. It just seems underwhelming in both it's appearance and it's stats right now. If they were a little higher, I could see him being that annoying pest in UU/OU that parahaxes just about everything. But at the same time, that would be a frustrating luck based concept in itself.

It would be kind of cool if they ever did something where there was a 'fan contest' where people send in Fakemon and a final selection of 4-5 are chosen to be voted on by all people. The winner gets that Pokemon added in to a new Gen and as an additional 'prize'; gets a sprite version of themselves in the game as an "Ace Trainer" to battle against (obviously using the winning pokemon entry as one of his pokemon).
    I wish dreams were real sometimes.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

yeah, i know. I'm not putting a whole lot of stock in it since hes posting on 4chan, but it is kind of weird. I mean, he's posting pretty frequently and he's revealing quite a bit. I mean, the amount alone makes it pretty questionable; but the fact hat its consistent and we have only 2 weeks until he's eitehr confirmed or busted makes it awkward. I mean; sure he knows that by putting a full list of names AND types out, he'll be busted if even one is wrong in just two weeks, so why do this at all? Is it just for the attention and speculation for the coming weeks?
    That's not the first time someone said he was an insider and posted regularily before being proven wrong.
    It happened before last E3 where a guy gave a lot of details about a smash bros trailer, and stuff about zelda (which proved him wrong before the E3 actually happened actually). So I wouldn't be surprised if around march 15th we will get stuff not related to bug babies.

Quote Originally Posted by kesha140 View Post
    I think a proper stingray pokemon is needed. We already have Mantine, which is a manta ray. So what about this;

Mantyke

Rather they just do a new line altogether. Also, the only reason Mantyke evolves into Mantine the way it does, is because Remoriad is based on Remora which stick themselves onto Manta Rays(And other creatures(Sharks)).

I'm interested to see what kind of sea creatures they will use this time, there's so many different kinds of sea creatures out there. I don't think there is a Sea Urchin yet. Another Shark would be nice(I like Sharpedo and Garchomp but a more natural Shark would be nice). It be nice if Corsola could get an evolution to expand on Coral. Maybe they can do Plankton, it could even end up being smaller then Joltik. There's just so much stuff from the sea they can use, although I guess that applies to...basically everything, there's plenty of Bugs, Birds, Mammals, Reptiles, etc...

EDIT: One Animal I really want(Besides Wolves), would be Whale Sharks. It's the largest Fish, doubt it'll beat Wailord's size but it can be the second largest at least. I just love Whale Sharks since despite being so big and being Sharks, they are harmless(Which goes against the stereotype of Sharks).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

^ what about a dolphin? there are no dolphins yet. Also, how about a killer whale?

A alternate Killer Whale evolution (Water/Dark) for Wailmer would be neat. ^^

And I'm still confused at the lack of a Dolphin.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

^ what about a dolphin? there are no dolphins yet. Also, how about a killer whale?
    The closest thing we have closest to a killer whale is kyogre.
    But that would be cool.
    A dolphin too.

i just looked at the 'leaked' dex list, i must say if it is true, i will be really disapointed. Xerneas does not look like a psychic/ rock type, and sylveon being a normal type is really not worth all the hype surrounding it. Just thought i'd give my opinion.

Mantyke

I'd prefer it if Stunfisk was the one that evolved into a Stingray. It makes the most sense to me, and an Electric Stingray would be awesome.

However, the whole "Level up with Tentacool in the party" could perhaps be included with a line based on this thing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaucus_%28genus%29

They feed mainly on creatures that are related to the Portugese Man O' War, which is what the Tentacool line is based on, and because of that they can use the toxins in their food themselves.
    It'd be nice if it started as a pure Water-type, and when levelled up with Tentacool in the party, becomes a Water/Poison-type. What might also be nice is if it got Toxic Boost for an ability.

Page 490 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3904404804864874884894904914924934945005405901490 ... LastLast