Page 491 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3914414814874884894904914924934944955015415911491 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,275 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

  1. #12251
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    A alternate Killer Whale evolution (Water/Dark) for Wailmer would be neat. ^^

    And I'm still confused at the lack of a Dolphin.
    Honestly, that sounds like a really fun idea, I'd probably go for it depending on design.

    Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

    Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

  2. #12252
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry12 View Post
    Fake I hoped!

  3. #12253
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    Honestly, that sounds like a really fun idea, I'd probably go for it depending on design.
    I've had that ide for years. ^^ I don't like Wailord that much, so an alternate evolution might make me like it more. It would most likely be very short and fat, though. :P
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  4. #12254
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I've had that ide for years. ^^ I don't like Wailord that much, so an alternate evolution might make me like it more. It would most likely be very short and fat, though. :P
    I don't know about short, but I can see it being far for sure.

    Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

    Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

  5. #12255

    Default

    Personally I think X and Y are still too early in development for anyone to have a full list of all the pokemon introduced in generation VI. The one name that gives it away more then anything is Houndoomed.
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

  6. #12256
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    It would be kind of cool if they ever did something where there was a 'fan contest' where people send in Fakemon and a final selection of 4-5 are chosen to be voted on by all people. The winner gets that Pokemon added in to a new Gen and as an additional 'prize'; gets a sprite version of themselves in the game as an "Ace Trainer" to battle against (obviously using the winning pokemon entry as one of his pokemon).
    ME WANTS ;-;

    Quote Originally Posted by kesha140 View Post
    ^ what about a dolphin? there are no dolphins yet. Also, how about a killer whale?
    I had this idea of a dolphin (pure water), which can evolve in a killer whale (water/dark), a narwhal (water/steel), a shark (water/fighting) and a walrus (water/ice) . But it would basically be eevee v2.0


    FEAR US.


        Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

  7. #12257
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Who from gen5 would you most like to see a new evolution for?
    I'd have to say swoobat, musharna or audino
    The one I most want to see most been audino (because I like swoobat as is and don't want the design ruined)


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  8. #12258
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Who from gen5 would you most like to see a new evolution for?
    I'd have to say swoobat, musharna or audino
    The one I most want to see most been audino (because I like swoobat as is and don't want the design ruined)
    None, to be honest.
    I could see Audino evo but it would be a Chansey, which it already is.
    I hope GameFreak doesn't do anything to Generation 5 because it will remind me it exists.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  9. #12259
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    None, to be honest.
    I could see Audino evo but it would be a Chansey, which it already is.
    I hope GameFreak doesn't do anything to Generation 5 because it will remind me it exists.
    I lol'd. Some people are like; ''don't do anything to gen 1 to 3, instead ruin gen 5'', but you are completely the opposit xD
    Last edited by Mr. Cuddles; 4th March 2013 at 8:49 PM. Reason: stupid mistake


    FEAR US.


        Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

  10. #12260
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    I lol'd. Some people are like; ''don't do anything to gen 1 to 3, instead ruin gen 5'', but you are completely the opposit xD xD
    Generation 5 is already ruined.
    I don't want anything with Generation 5 this time, or really, anytime.
    You can do anything with the other Generations, but not anything with 5. You CAN'T fix it!
    Note: I bet what I said made some people angry, but this is my opinion.
    Last edited by DarkSword39; 4th March 2013 at 8:53 PM.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  11. #12261
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Well I personally loved gen 5,
    One of my favorites
    Liked it a lot....
    Really hope that gen6 doesn't get as much hate

    Also how about a xatu evolution?
    With a great feathered headdress and a tall totem pole look

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    None, to be honest.
    I could see Audino evo but it would be a Chansey, which it already is.
    I hope GameFreak doesn't do anything to Generation 5 because it will remind me it exists.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  12. #12262
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Well I personally loved gen 5,
    One of my favorites
    Liked it a lot....
    Really hope that gen6 doesn't get as much hate

    Also how about a xatu evolution?
    With a great feathered headdress and a tall totem pole look
    As far as what has been released, I'm very happy.
    Xatu Evolution? I believe with Magic Bounce, it is used quite a bit. But without the Ability, I could see an evo.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  13. #12263
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Generation 5 is already ruined.
    I don't want anything with Generation 5 this time, or really, anytime.
    You can do anything with the other Generations, but not anything with 5. You CAN'T fix it!
    Note: I bet what I said made some people angry, but this is my opinion.
    To each there own but at least explain why.

    Generation V was a huge step up personally and some Pokemon like Heatmor would like evolutions in order to improve more in battle.

  14. #12264
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Generation 5 is already ruined.
    I don't want anything with Generation 5 this time, or really, anytime.
    You can do anything with the other Generations, but not anything with 5. You CAN'T fix it!
    Note: I bet what I said made some people angry, but this is my opinion.
    How is it ruined? its the best games we had in years since Gen 2.

    The games were so good that they actually made two sequels instead of one this time, it brought a lot of old fans back, it had arguably the best story ever in pokemon games.

    If you are saying because you don't like some pokemon designs, that isn't a reason for saying a generation was bad, you can play a new game, pass the league and get rid of the new ones if you don't like them and I doubt you don't like 6 pokemon in an entire 156 dex.

    Explain yourself.

  15. #12265
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    To each there own but at least explain why.

    Generation V was a huge step up personally and some Pokemon like Heatmor would like evolutions in order to improve more in battle.
    It was a huge step down.
    I don't want to say because we're already off topic.
    But I will say this, the names were not creative, Drayden? Is that a good name?
    Jynx and Banette evo would be good because there counterparts did.
    Did anyone notice the graphics? Anything that was just a little bit behind you became blurry.
    Last edited by DarkSword39; 4th March 2013 at 9:19 PM.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  16. #12266
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    It was a huge step down.
    I don't want to say because we're already off topic.
    But I will say this, the names were not creative, Drayden? Is that a good name?
    Jynx and Banette evo would be good because there counterparts did.
    Everyone their own opinion. I personally didn't like whole gen 5, but I also dislike some stuff about the first gens.

    A jynx evo would be great. I hope for more strong ice types in general.


    FEAR US.


        Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

  17. #12267
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    It was a huge step down.
    I don't want to say because we're already off topic.
    But I will say this, the names were not creative, Drayden? Is that a good name?
    Jynx and Banette evo would be good because there counterparts did.
    In what?

    Really? names? Drayden is called Shaga in Japanese, your blaming a generation being bad on naming of a english dub? I thoguh it was something random(can't be a little harsher) like designs or names lol...

    I wouldn't mind, I really like Banette I would love that it became stronger with an evolution, don't mind Jynx I still prefer standalone pokemon to get priority on evolutions.

  18. #12268
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    In what?
    Really? names? Drayden is called Shaga in Japanese, your blaming a generation being bad on naming of a english dub? I thoguh it was something random(can't be a little harsher) like designs or names lol...

    I wouldn't mind, I really like Banette I would love that it became stronger with an evolution, don't mind Jynx I still prefer standalone pokemon to get priority on evolutions.
    I only liked 7 Pokemon out of Generation 5. Only 7! The Joltik line, the Pawniard line, and the Litwick line. Most Pokemon were copies of older ones.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  19. #12269
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    I only liked 7 Pokemon out of Generation 5. Only 7! The Joltik line, the Pawniard line, and the Litwick line. Most Pokemon were copies of older ones.
    They were most certainly not copies.

  20. #12270
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    I only liked 7 Pokemon out of Generation 5. Only 7! The Joltik line, the Pawniard line, and the Litwick line. Most Pokemon were copies of older ones.
    If you think they were copies you are going to say copies exist in every region, you can make that comparison every single region and again you have all the other old pokemon to use post league and if you don't want to use them post league ask someone to trade them to you.

    Heck people are saying Fennekin is a Vulpix.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 4th March 2013 at 9:32 PM.

  21. #12271
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Well gen5 brought some of my top favorites....

    On topic
    I'd live to see a new pusedo dragon be long and slendar with great big wings, what type dragpon would you like?


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  22. #12272
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Well gen5 brought some of my top favorites....

    On topic
    I'd live to see a new pusedo dragon be long and slendar with great big wings, what type dragpon would you like?
    I would like if they went away from the dragons but they probably won't even when we got Metagross they still gave us Salamence, 2gen is the only exception.

  23. #12273
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I would like if they went away from the dragons but they probably won't even when we got Metagross they still gave us Salamence, 2gen is the only exception.
    Yea, I'd like to see other types than Dragon being used. Metagross and Tyranitar were good examples of what they could do with different types.

  24. #12274
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Well gen5 brought some of my top favorites....

    On topic
    I'd live to see a new pusedo dragon be long and slendar with great big wings, what type dragpon would you like?
    Yeah, me too. Unova is my 2nd favorite region, actually. And a fully evolved Dragon Pokemon with a long body would be pretty cool. I'm looking for a Dragon/Fighting type, personally.


    And I just noticed the new Pokedex from Mr. XY, and I definitely agree with everyone that some of these names aren't creative at all... Iwish, Clovyr, Dogsnout, Guardion, Critta, Cratter, and especially Houndoomed, etc.

    What I'm thinking is that if this Pokedex turns out to be real, than these names for the Pokemon are just early names, similar to the Red and Green beta Pokedex's. These names sound pretty similar to those ones, right? I mean, this game is due in October, which is a pretty long time to wait, and this rumor was just leaked. During this time, Game Freak would continue to work on the game, along with giving the new Pokemon better names in the process. Mr. XY was most likely handed these early names, but they aren't finalized yet.

    Or he just made up the whole Pokedex, lol.

  25. #12275
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    I don't have a problem with dragons, I want more dragons, I would just like that legendaries and the strong pokemon(I hate that stupid pseudo legendary term) was something else.

Page 491 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3914414814874884894904914924934944955015415911491 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •