Page 499 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3994494894954964974984995005015025035095495991499 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

  1. #12451
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Childish because people think dark and light match up? You do have reasons but your reasons are just reasons for you to say no and actually don't have any logic. Like I said before I don't want the light type either, nor would I like it (I would get use to it though and accept it) so it's not liking I'm rooting for it, but unlike you I'm not just disclaiming it and making up reasons because I don't want it to happen.
    *facepalm*
    these reasons that i am using to just "disclaim" light type aren't just reasons for rejecting it
    they are facts that reject it and facts are facts you can't fight the facts
    and yes it is childish, old and a run into the ground speculation

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  2. #12452
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    1) I know. I never once brought up that argument at all. I have never defended it nor argued it, however it does make a little sense. Fires counter water yet can die to ground. Fighting also hasn't really been portrayed as the counter of dark. You could portray use light though has the a counter though to. Like Bug and ghost is to psychic.
    I didn't say you did, just spoke in general. No, it doesn't make sense when the role of Light types is already fulfilled by Fighting types. I just told you that Fighting types' theme is to represent heroes and honour amongst fighting as opposed to the underhanded techniques of the Dark types. Adding Light just makes the theme redundant and unnecessary. The only counter that makes sense (disregarding what I just said) to light is dark, from the frameworks of the Pokemon type chart (ghosts make no sense considering that they can't even be seen in the first place, so Light doesn't do anything to them).

    What you just said is akin to saying that GameFreak should add in a Heat type when Fire already does a good job of following the motif of heat and flames. Therefore, redundancy wastes time, is inefficient and adds nothing new to the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    3) But how would you know that? Would you think poison would be effect grass when you can have plants and poin combined? Or that ground would be good against rock. They could make it work to help them but even if they didn't? Why does light have to help them? People only want them to be stronger because they like them as Pokemon, you can't use that as a reaosn to not have light.
    Poison being effective against grass makes sense. We use toxins to get rid of plants, the same way that plants use toxins to get rid of humans. Ground works against rocks due to the process of erosion (specifically cementing, where rocks are shattered into smaller pieces). And what you just said made no sense. So you're telling me that Light types should be added just to cause more weaknesses for other types? You do realize there's game balance at work when designing games. It's such an asinine question to ask "why does light have to help them?" Considering that if I'm going to add a crap ton of weaknesses, I'd need to find strengths from somewhere that not only makes sense, but also works to balance the type chart.

    I don't think you understand how bad Ice and Poison types are. Ice types are typically bad due to their weaknesses to commonly used types meaning their defenses are more brittle. They need help from a defensive standpoint. Same goes for Poison, where it's strong defensively but lacks the offensive pressure found in other types that makes them so dangerous (or at the very least, decent). It's not simply a sake of wanting Pokemon to be better because they like them...it's because they are actually quite bad. You just lost credibility by speculating that Light types should be considered irregardless of Ice/Poison deficiencies because "people only want them to be stronger because they like them as Pokemon."

    Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    4) I agree about that but it still doesn't take away the main fact that light is strong against dark, so of course there is going to be discussion when Pokemon use types especially considering dark is the only one of the two in the games.
    Just because there will be discussion on it doesn't make it valid enough to consider it as a viable theory. As mentioned, redundancy and the lack of sense it makes with the current frameworks of pokemon typings are the big reason why people will disagree with Light types.

    Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    I don't want it either but you can't just say oh it wont be in there because changes would stuff it up or that Light shouldn't be in there because dark already has weakness's (2 may I add, most have 3). In retrospect it makes sense to have a light type when there is a dark type, and pokemon has evolved so much that it would be stupid to discount it (who would of thought of fusion in pokemon huh).
    If it made sense in retrospect then why didn't GameFreak add in Light types during the same generation that Dark types were? That's because they were thinking in terms of game balance, hence why we even got new types in the first place. Something the fanbase has a really hard time understanding.
    Last edited by BurningWhiteKyurem; 6th March 2013 at 6:44 AM.

  3. #12453
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    istanbul
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I want a Poison/Electric type maybe an evolution to Galvantula
    my friend code : 1693 - 1355 - 7682 i'm playing pokemon x

    My 6 pokemon
    My current White 2 Team

  4. #12454
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Ice/Poison would be an interesting type combination that's never been done before. I'm at a loss for a specific design idea for the combo though. Any ideas?

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  5. #12455
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Ice/Poison would be an interesting type combination that's never been done before. I'm at a loss for a specific design idea for the combo though. Any ideas?
    I wonder what could be the concept for an Ice/Poison.Some sort of poisonous,frozen lizard?

  6. #12456
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I wonder what could be the concept for an Ice/Poison.Some sort of poisonous,frozen lizard?
    Or a frog of some kind. Or maybe a dual type snake, we've never had a dual type snake based Pokemon before, either pure Poison or pure Grass, so Poison/Ice could make a cool looking snake.
    Last edited by KKS-Lapras; 6th March 2013 at 7:28 AM.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  7. #12457
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    spokane, washington
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Or a frog of some kind. Or maybe a dual type snake, we've never had a dual type snake based Pokemon before, either pure Poison or pure Grass, so Poison/Ice could make a cool looking snake.
    A cobra could be good choice for the snake species used I can see it with a hood made of icicles.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

  8. #12458
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    *facepalm*
    these reasons that i am using to just "disclaim" light type aren't just reasons for rejecting it
    they are facts that reject it and facts are facts you can't fight the facts
    and yes it is childish, old and a run into the ground speculation
    Facts? What fact did you say? You said it would make every more messed up(Nothing is messed up to start off with, secondly you're only adding in one type, it's not like you are taking or chaning any, could be figured out in one day if they really wanted to), then you said more would become OP and less OP but what and how? You never gave facts, just reasons to why you think it wont happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I didn't say you did, just spoke in general. No, it doesn't make sense when the role of Light types is already fulfilled by Fighting types. I just told you that Fighting types' theme is to represent heroes and honour amongst fighting as opposed to the underhanded techniques of the Dark types. Adding Light just makes the theme redundant and unnecessary. The only counter that makes sense (disregarding what I just said) to light is dark, from the frameworks of the Pokemon type chart (ghosts make no sense considering that they can't even be seen in the first place, so Light doesn't do anything to them).

    What you just said is akin to saying that GameFreak should add in a Heat type when Fire already does a good job of following the motif of heat and flames. Therefore, redundancy wastes time, is inefficient and adds nothing new to the game.



    Poison being effective against grass makes sense. We use toxins to get rid of plants, the same way that plants use toxins to get rid of humans. Ground works against rocks due to the process of erosion (specifically cementing, where rocks are shattered into smaller pieces). And what you just said made no sense. So you're telling me that Light types should be added just to cause more weaknesses for other types? You do realize there's game balance at work when designing games. It's such an asinine question to ask "why does light have to help them?" Considering that if I'm going to add a crap ton of weaknesses, I'd need to find strengths from somewhere that not only makes sense, but also works to balance the type chart.

    I don't think you understand how bad Ice and Poison types are. Ice types are typically bad due to their weaknesses to commonly used types meaning their defenses are more brittle. They need help from a defensive standpoint. Same goes for Poison, where it's strong defensively but lacks the offensive pressure found in other types that makes them so dangerous (or at the very least, decent). It's not simply a sake of wanting Pokemon to be better because they like them...it's because they are actually quite bad. You just lost credibility by speculating that Light types should be considered irregardless of Ice/Poison deficiencies because "people only want them to be stronger because they like them as Pokemon."



    Just because there will be discussion on it doesn't make it valid enough to consider it as a viable theory. As mentioned, redundancy and the lack of sense it makes with the current frameworks of pokemon typings are the big reason why people will disagree with Light types.



    If it made sense in retrospect then why didn't GameFreak add in Light types during the same generation that Dark types were? That's because they were thinking in terms of game balance, hence why we even got new types in the first place. Something the fanbase has a really hard time understanding.
    1) Like I said before, I know fighting is the hero type, well projected hero type. I have argued it to many people. But really if you were to ask any kid that isn't from japan and most from this forum, is fighting the hero type none of them would know what you are talking about. I am not denying that fighting is hero dark is dirty but no fan would know that fighting are the good pokemon and dark are the villian pokemon so to speak. If you were to bring in light automatically you would think it was the type to counter dark and would only have good pokemon.

    2) Haha you are totally right about the poison part, I cannot believe I said that. The ground/rock thing has a lot of contributing factors which could easily be debatable. A

    I don't think we should bring in another type to make more weakness's. I thought you were trying to imply if there were types added that it would have to help Ice and Poison pokemon. Poison and Ice type pokemon aren't really that bad actually. Sure they have some weakness to common types, but someone had to get that. It's just unfortunate that it was Poison and Ice. They hold there own just like every other Pokemon.

    3) If you think light and dark as a lack of sense then that's ridiculous. It's like anything, when there is a darkness type or thing there is a light type or thing. It's just carried over to Pokemon.

    4) because they were trying to fix up the psychic type. Adding steel and dark obviously fixed it up.. They could of used light, heck they could of used anything.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

    FC= 1121 0822 2345

  9. #12459
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I'm waiting for a few of the type combos that haven't been made yet:

    Steel/Ghost would be awesome, takes care of that fighting weakness, resistance to ghost and dark, maybe even give it levitate, and poof! pokemon with one weakness

    Dark/Bug
    a reliable Ghost/Bug
    maybe Fighting/Ghost
    Bug/Psychic
    Ghost/Psychic double weak to dark I know
    Another Bug/Ground
    Ghost/Rock no fighting weakness

    To the person who said they want a barnacle pokemon, is Cradily a barnacle?
    Last edited by darkgojira; 6th March 2013 at 8:52 AM.

  10. #12460
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Why do so many people want a light type? Adding new types will only complicate the game further. Do you remember every single type disadvantage and advantage all the time? For example, I often forget that poison resists bug.

    Supporters of the light type argue that there is no proof that anything bad will happen by adding a new type. But something bad could happen right? So why risk destabilizing the game by adding a new type, when everything runs smoothly the way it is now?

    EDIT: sorry, I meant poison resists bug.
    Last edited by T-Bolt; 6th March 2013 at 8:56 AM.

    Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

  11. #12461
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    Why do so many people want a light type? Adding new types will only complicate the game further. Do you remember every single type disadvantage and advantage all the time? For example, I often forget that bug is weak to poison.

    Supporters of the light type argue that there is no proof that anything bad will happen by adding a new type. But something bad could happen right? So why risk destabilizing the game by adding a new type, when everything runs smoothly the way it is now?
    Bug is not weak to Poison...and I'm pretty sure everyone knows the weaknesses and strenghts of each type.I would like a new type,just not light.Something cosmic>.>

  12. #12462
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nederland (Breda)
    Posts
    634

    Default

    In the old pokemon red/green/blue and yellow days
    Poison Was SE Against Bug.
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

    Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

    Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013



  13. #12463
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Ice/Poison may be the type combination I'm most intrigued by since the idea came up on the last page. Some type of animal with quills maybe would work to. Fire/Water is another type combination that would be interesting. Some people have suggested Torkoal gaining that typing with a new evolution, that would be cool, and would certainly hold some interesting potential for the Anime.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  14. #12464
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Bug is not weak to Poison...and I'm pretty sure everyone knows the weaknesses and strenghts of each type.I would like a new type,just not light.Something cosmic>.>
    If that was you with the cosmic idea then that was actually a really good idea and it looked like it could happen.

    Just for everyones interest I do not want a light type, I do not want another type. I am happy how everything is now but I am not willing to discount that it could happen.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

    FC= 1121 0822 2345

  15. #12465
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Many moons ago, I created a fire/water pokémon based on a Lava Lamp. Back then, it seemed massively unrealistic (and still does, really), but, since Trubbish... Who knows?!

    And as for new types... I've always been a fan of 'Sound'. I know many people are against it, but I thought I implemented it fairly well in my fake gen. Strong against Ice (Shatters it), Psychic (loose their concentration) and I think Rock or Steel too (for the same reason as Ice). The only weakness I can remember right now is Poison (such as how being ill, and having a sore throat, is a massive detriment to vocalists!), although I think there were a few more.

    AAAAAAAND getting slightly back to topic. I'd like to see many more unconventional type combos (as per Mr XY, although really, right now, I think whatever he / they have been saying is kinda irrelevant). I think this was started in GenV, with Electric / Bug, Grass / Steel, for instance. But, from the top of my head, things like Poison / Fighting would be cool, as would Dark / Electricity. And more Flying combinations that don't involve Normal, Water or Bug.
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

  16. #12466
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    232

    Default

    I'm not against new types, as long as they are good and balance the types we have now. And flying should be changed to air type.


    FEAR US.


        Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

  17. #12467

    Default

    "3) Light does absolutely NOTHING to help Poison and Ice deficiencies. First off Light can't even pass through Ice considering it has an opaque surface. Therefore, it doesn't melt as opposed to an obvious heat source like Fire. And when was there ever a time that Light was ever used as a "cure" for Poison...? It's thinking like this that makes absolutely no sense. The best way to solve Poison/Ice's problems would be to give it some better moves (Poison DESPERATELY needs this...it worked for Bug-types), and nerf some weaknesses that GF thinks may not make sense (this was done for bug types). The End-All-Be-All solution should not be to simply add new types."

    I hate to tell you but light can pass through ice. Ice is not an opaque surface/substance. Ice is frozen water and light can pass through it to a degree. you will also get some reflection from the surface of ice. Light, which is energy, will actually melt ice. Our sun does it all the time actually

  18. #12468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    I'm not against new types, as long as they are good and balance the types we have now. And flying should be changed to air type.
    I couldn't agree more with what you just said. It'd make more floaty Pokemon happen, and it's at least justify Gyarados' typing.
        Spoiler:- Oh No You Di'nt!!:
    Gay, atheist, proud of it.

    [img]http://i49.*******.com/9tzn03.png[/img]
    Follow me @JaymiPurdy

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What is with Gym Leaders and removing stuff.

  19. #12469
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    I'm don't support new types but I wouldn't be disappointed if a new one was introduced since this is Gamefreak after all, a money making machine that develops games at a great pace 90% of the time personally (I never found Battle Revolution, Snap, or the Rumble Series to be interesting). They are sure able to find some way for a new type to continue the balance even if it looks intimidating at first.

    On topic, I have seen a few wanting this generation to just be new types since reusing old ones is mediocre. The problem is that if we just had one generation of new types, the next one is going to reuse typings without any doubt since all the type combinations would have been used already in the last generation so I believe introducing at least 3 new type combinations will work though I can't recall what type combos haven't been used yet.

    As for a new Pokemon, I like to see a skeleton-esque Pokemon with shackles/chains and torn up clothing as a Ghost/Steel. I know the shackles aren't much of to prove a Steel type but I can see them as a form of this Pokedex entry:

    *insert Ghost/Steel skeleton*

    Forbidden Pokemon
    Height: 9.79
    Weight: 2.57

    A Pokemon that was formed from a dead spirit of a jailed prisoner. It's chains contains its energy from corrupting. This Pokemon now seeks for the person or decesdant who imprisoned it.


  20. #12470
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    Many moons ago, I created a fire/water pokémon based on a Lava Lamp. Back then, it seemed massively unrealistic (and still does, really), but, since Trubbish... Who knows?!

    And as for new types... I've always been a fan of 'Sound'. I know many people are against it, but I thought I implemented it fairly well in my fake gen. Strong against Ice (Shatters it), Psychic (loose their concentration) and I think Rock or Steel too (for the same reason as Ice). The only weakness I can remember right now is Poison (such as how being ill, and having a sore throat, is a massive detriment to vocalists!), although I think there were a few more.

    AAAAAAAND getting slightly back to topic. I'd like to see many more unconventional type combos (as per Mr XY, although really, right now, I think whatever he / they have been saying is kinda irrelevant). I think this was started in GenV, with Electric / Bug, Grass / Steel, for instance. But, from the top of my head, things like Poison / Fighting would be cool, as would Dark / Electricity. And more Flying combinations that don't involve Normal, Water or Bug.
    I feel like Water would be another possible weakness for 'Sound' because sound waves can't travel very far in water. You can scream at the top of your lungs underwater, but if you're not directly next to the person, you won't hear anything. Even if you do, it'll sound like they whispered it. I should know, I use to do that when I was little lol; scream underwater, that is.

    And, just for the sake of talking hypothetically, I feel like Ice should be left out of things weak to Sound, just because it's got enough weaknesses already. Being SE against Steel, Psychic, an Rock, and maybe Fighting (for same reason as Psychic; loses concentration) would be good enough and it would be weak to Water, Poison, and 1 or 2 other things, like Ghost or something.

  21. #12471
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Well, anyway, what do you guys think about the Dragon type Pokemon that will come from Gen 6?

    Personally, I think Sylveon is already one of them

    But one of the rumors mentioned a unicorn-like Dragon, and Mr. XY mentioned the Clover Dragon.

    I would like a Normal/Dragon type done (maybe for Dunsparce, who knows?!)
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

  22. #12472
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Well, anyway, what do you guys think about the Dragon type Pokemon that will come from Gen 6?

    Personally, I think Sylveon is already one of them

    But one of the rumors mentioned a unicorn-like Dragon, and Mr. XY mentioned the Clover Dragon.

    I would like a Normal/Dragon type done (maybe for Dunsparce, who knows?!)
    A Grass/Dragon type would be useless in competitive play unless it had good moves. But holy jesus if it looked like Breath of Fire 4's grass dragon I would want it anyway. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...***_Dragon.png

    Serebii lurker since 2006.

  23. #12473
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I feel like Water would be another possible weakness for 'Sound' because sound waves can't travel very far in water. You can scream at the top of your lungs underwater, but if you're not directly next to the person, you won't hear anything. Even if you do, it'll sound like they whispered it. I should know, I use to do that when I was little lol; scream underwater, that is.
    I was thinking about how Sound would work, & I thought that it would be ineffective against Rock/Steel/Ground because these are so dense.
    I'm pretty excited at the thought of a new type, however I don't think that Light or Sound are what's going to happen.

    I also need to correct you, because Sound actually moves much better through water than air, as sound is a vibration of particles & particles are much closer together in liquids and solids (which actually counters my argument for rock/ground/steel lol) and so it can travel much further. It's because of this that whales can communicate miles & miles away, and earthquakes in California can be detected in Russia! Very interesting stuff

    On a separate note, hi everybody! I've been reading Serebii forums for some time & haven't ever gotten around to signing up til now
    Last edited by Ace Trainer Arrrn; 6th March 2013 at 1:51 PM. Reason: typo!

  24. #12474
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
    A Grass/Dragon type would be useless in competitive play unless it had good moves. But holy jesus if it looked like Breath of Fire 4's grass dragon I would want it anyway. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...***_Dragon.png
    Stats and abilities aren't enough to justify the usefulness of a Pokemon, even if it is Grass/Dragon?


  25. #12475
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Trainer Arrrn View Post
    I was thinking about how Sound would work, & I thought that it would be ineffective against Rock/Steel/Ground because these are so dense.
    I'm pretty excited at the thought of a new type, however I don't think that Light or Sound are what's going to happen.

    I also need to correct you, because Sound actually moves much better through water than air, as sound is a vibration of particles & particles are much closer together in liquids and solids (which actually counters my argument for rock/ground/steel lol) and so it can travel much further. It's because of this that whales can communicate miles & miles away, and earthquakes in California can be detected in Russia! Very interesting stuff

    On a separate note, hi everybody! I've been reading Serebii forums for some time & haven't ever gotten around to signing up til now
    Trust me, don't waste your time speculating about 'Sound' types cause let me tell you that ain't gonna happen. It doesn't make sense and it's not gonna happen so why waste your time right? Okay moving on to the next subject...

Page 499 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3994494894954964974984995005015025035095495991499 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •