Page 508 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4084584985045055065075085095105115125185586081508 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    who knows maybe there is a second one yet to be revealed
    Possibly, but it's obviously so much less important than Sylveon that it's not that exciting :'D
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterBrains View Post
    Possibly, but it's obviously so much less important than Sylveon that it's not that exciting :'D
    don't say that i hope it's bug

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

i always thought that bug and flying would be paired together dont know why just did.
    team_magma93

well that would break the eeveelution pure typing chain

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by strikeZone13 View Post
    I hate being gone for a while and there are like 20 new pages.... sniff.....
    Sylveon is a flying type....
    NO ITS BUG
    I can't wait for people to see the real type. Some people are going to be really embarrassed about how adamantly they insisted they were right...
    Last edited by Alym; 7th March 2013 at 3:41 AM. Reason: Took out info.
    Pokemon White:
    Name - Matt
    Friend Code - 0389 8116 0931

5th Gen Shinies:

Current Shiny Hunt: (DW)

well that would break the eeveelution pure typing chain
    I think he means how Dark and Psychic were, or Ice and Grass. Like coming in pairs, which I always thought as well.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    I think he means how Dark and Psychic were, or Ice and Grass. Like coming in pairs, which I always thought as well.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok got it
    bug/flying is fun but soooo many weaknesses
    you have to be gutsy to pull of scyther and win
    but i could see some more bug/flying

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    i did......
    team_magma93

Ugh Sylveon discussion...
    Let's talk about other stuff,like what do you think the fossils will be or the new Zocario, or the new pseudo legendary...
    “Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

"And through me the Ring will gain an even greater power."
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Who's the greater wizard? Gandalf or his creator?

If Sylveon really does end up being a flying type then what a damn waste of a type that could have been vastly more interesting in design. Then again Sylveon's design was obviously made to appeal to a small niche audience with the obnoxious frilly ribboned bows... The color pink is a non issue.
    Last edited by MoonkinNipples17; 7th March 2013 at 3:56 AM.

I have a feeling Sableye will have a evolution in this gen, due to it possibly being a main character in the new movie.
    Pokemon Y Current Team

I really hope Eevee can be find pre-league because I want a Sylveon on my team...and I really hated how Leafeon and Glaceon were post-league in DP

Quote Originally Posted by Icepath View Post
    I have a feeling Sableye will have a evolution in this gen, due to it possibly being a main character in the new movie.
    While that would be awesome,
    Eviolite Sableye scares me
    “Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

"And through me the Ring will gain an even greater power."
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Who's the greater wizard? Gandalf or his creator?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonkinNipples17 View Post
    If Sylveon really does end up being a flying type then what a damn waste of a type that could have been vastly more interesting in design. Then again Sylveon's design was obviously made to appeal to a small niche audience with the obnoxious frilly ribboned bows... The color pink is a non issue.
    I don't get where the flying type speculation comes from. Eevee's evos have always been colored for the typing it was. Slyveon looks most likely to be a normal type since it's just got a cute design, is pink, and has a bow for no reason. and if you want to argue the pink coloring there are a couple all pink Pokemon who are normal typed.

what did you expect? it to sprout wings?
    and the ribbons actually look like a kites ribbons

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer0081 View Post
    I don't get where the flying type speculation comes from. Eevee's evos have always been colored for the typing it was. Slyveon looks most likely to be a normal type since it's just got a cute design, is pink, and has a bow for no reason. and if you want to argue the pink coloring there are a couple all pink Pokemon who are normal typed.
    Colour is not always a good indicator of what type a Pokemon is. Just because something is pink, doesn't mean that it gives away Normal-type. I mean the fact that Sylveon has ribbons that resemble a kite makes Flying type more plausible. And if the chart is to be taken seriously where Jolteon is placed above it...it gives even more credence to the idea that Sylveon is Flying.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Colour is not always a good indicator of what type a Pokemon is. Just because something is pink, doesn't mean that it gives away Normal-type. I mean the fact that Sylveon has ribbons that resemble a kite makes Flying type more plausible. And if the chart is to be taken seriously where Jolteon is placed above it...it gives even more credence to the idea that Sylveon is Flying.
    and along the lines of color the color scheme actually supports it being flying more IMO
    it has the same color scheme as skyla
    it could be hers in the short

Ask me stupid stuff

Why is it implausible that a flying typed eevee would obtain wings? Your tone makes it sound like that is some outlandish idea... haha. When you think of something that flies wings are usually the first things that come to mind aren't they? Of course there is the more mystical possibility of levitation but that is usually a trait that pertains to beings with psychic or magical powers and that's great, but does sylveon look very mystical to you?

To be perfectly honest it looks like it belongs in Paris Hilton's purse. I wish it had stayed there lmao, but obviously there are going to be pokemon I don't like and others I do. I just had higher hopes for the eevee line which up until now (in my opinion) had stayed consistently great design-wise since day one and they all looked fairly gender neutral. If there is a more masculine or neutral aesthetic to a second eeveelution I won't feel as scornful.

Why is it implausible that a flying typed eevee would obtain wings? Your tone makes it sound like that is some outlandish idea... haha. When you think of something that flies wings are usually the first things that come to mind aren't they? Of course there is the more mystical possibility of levitation but that is usually a trait that pertains to beings with psychic or magical powers and that's great, but does sylveon look very mystical to you?

To be perfectly honest it looks like it belongs in Paris Hilton's purse. I wish it had stayed there lmao, but obviously there are going to be pokemon I don't like and others I do. I just had higher hopes for the eevee line which up until now (in my opinion) had stayed consistently great design-wise since day one and they all looked fairly gender neutral. If there is a more masculine or neutral aesthetic to a second eeveelution I won't feel as scornful.
    Well Gensect flies too lol

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Agreed.

Haha. Lol... and yes it does.

Okay, this is getting redic...
    Your arguement is a bit anthetical...

Quote Originally Posted by strikeZone13 View Post
    While that would be awesome,
    Eviolite Sableye scares me
    That's why we've got trick, switcheroo, and knock off!
    Eviolite Sableye...ha! Ill make it my *itch.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I really hope Eevee can be find pre-league because I want a Sylveon on my team...and I really hated how Leafeon and Glaceon were post-league in DP
    Why not just trade an eevee over?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Well Gensect flies too lol
    Because it's a freakin machine?
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Instead of Bug, why not a Fighting-type eeveelution to go with the (assumed) Flying type Sylveon?
    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92
    shiny Klefki has the hidden ability GTA where you can jack cabs in Luminose City and transport yourself to various areas without a fee.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by HEB View Post
    I think Diancie is the regional mew not Hoopa. Hoopa is more like... Kami trio master or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    maybe it's a Pokemon and not a regional anything

I've seen the chart, not positive that it can be read in the manner you're stating. and how does the ribbon resemble what you'd see on a kite?

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Okay, this is getting redic...
    Your arguement is a bit anthetical...
    okay.... if you're going to knock my argument then you could at least provide a reason as to why Slyveon sould be seen as a flying type. cause I honestly don't see it.

I've seen the chart, not positive that it can be read in the manner you're stating. and how does the ribbon resemble what you'd see on a kite?

okay.... if you're going to knock my argument then you could at least provide a reason as to why Slyveon sould be seen as a flying type. cause I honestly don't see it.
    his ribbons
    he has the color scheme of skyla
    in pokemon smash they were insinuating that sylveon would fly to get the kite down from the tree
    on the trailer they were trying to get us to think he was flying and that is what the pokemon are looking up at

Ask me stupid stuff

I think a lot of people are thinking Sylveon could be Flying because of the color resemblances to Skyla like in this pic:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...er-d5uz6dt.jpg

And because of this pic:

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...en-d5up8am.png

I honestly don't know if it'll be Flying or not. I kinda hope it's not Flying, Dragon, or Ghost, because I have seen Fan Pics of those three types that looked WAY better in my opinion. I think I'm hoping for Normal, but if it turns out to be Flying, then it'll be ok. I'll still give it a try.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Page 508 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4084584985045055065075085095105115125185586081508 ... LastLast