Page 511 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4114615015075085095105115125135145155215616111511 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,775 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by M-D View Post
    Just seen this on tumblr, unsure of its validity.
    Supposedly info from the next corocoro....
    *Sylveon gets a section focused on it, revealing Species and Type.

Sylveon is the Kashinfuu Pokemon, “Spring Wind”. It is a pure-Flying Eevee Evolution, and is also 100% Female. Evolution method isn’t stated exactly, but it evolves through its “bonds” with another Pokemon reaching a fever pitch. It further teases this by promising information on a new evolution mechanic in the future.

The Mini-Movie takes place within a park and a group of Eeveelution Sisters. Pikachu and friends help a young Eevee woo the Sylveon sister, while Oshawott and Meowth engage in a “love battle” in order to win over her as well. The Mini-Movie is said to take place directly before the main film in a city park, and Sylveon and the Eeveelutions will apparently cameo within the main film to aid in the big battle.

*The magazine expands on the Starters and Legendaries, with Species and Types:

Chespin is the Igaguri Pokemon, “Chestnut”.
    Fennekin is the Kitsunemimi Pokemon, “Fox Ears”.
    Froakie is the Kaeru Pokemon, “Frog”.
    Xerneas is the CHI (written out in romanji) Pokemon. Psychic/Ground.
    Yveltal is the PSI (written out in romanji) Pokemon. Fighting/Flying.

Magazine has little speculative blurbs about them. Mentions how Chespin seems to be wearing a “hat”, and wonders if it can be removed. Fennekin’s blurb points out the fluff within its ears and questions if it’s able to hear with all that fluff. Froakie’s questions about the function of the clouds on its back, and wonders if it stores anything in it. Xerneas’ points out the rainbow glow coming from its horns and asks what kind of power they contain, and Yveltal’s mentions how its tail has a third hand on the end.

Next issue will apparently reveal the secret of Xerneas and Yveltal, and the meaning of CHI and PSI.

*There are three New Pokemon revealed advertising New Evolutions and Pre-Evolutions of older Pokemon alongside Sylveon, alongside their Sugimori Art and an in-game screen-shot:

Arutarosu [アルタロス], which is said to be the pre-evolution of Tauros. Normal. Species is Kengyuu Pokemon, “cow-puller”, apparently from “kengyuusei”, the “Puller of Cow Star”. 19.7 kg. 0.9 m. Is a little brown bull, with only one tail, and ears instead of horns. Has a “cowbell” charm on its neck, a circular piece of metal with bull horns coming out the sides. The magazine indicates that it uses the cowbell to lead other Pokemon, and the in-game screen-shot shows musical notes coming from the bell in a battle.

Koorain [コーライン], which is said to be the evolution of Torkoal. Fire. Species is Sekitan Pokemon, “Coal”, same as Torkoal. Very large Torkoal, with black “train tracks” lines running down its neck down its stomach, and around its legs. Has two “smoke stack” horns on the top of its head. Shell is larger, with two openings on both sides which are opened up like shafts, red fire seen inside. 291.8 kg. 2.8 m. Its in-game picture shows a red flame emitting from it in a fight against a Torkoal, Torkoal in the foreground, Koorain in the back, with the magazine pointing out the size difference between the two.

Yamemasu [ヤメマス], which is an alternate-evolution to Wynaut and a counterpart to Wobbuffet. Psychic. Species is the Kibaya Pokemon, “quick-tempered”. Looks a lot like Wobbuffet, with a red zig-zag around its neck as its head is red, and it’s got meaner looking (><) eyes as they’re narrowing downward. Even the eyes on its tail look mad. Its arms are layered like a paper fan, and its swatting them. It’s slightly skinnier, with its legs a bit raised and less flabby. 28.5 kg. 1.3 m. Its in-game picture has it swatting its arms at a Wobbuffet in battle in some kind of attack, and the magazine points out how it’s able to attack on its own unlike Wobbuffet.
    Seems fake to me. Especial the 100% female stuff and the name of the split wynaut.

Sylveon is the Kashinfuu Pokemon, “Spring Wind”. It is a pure-Flying Eevee Evolution, and is also 100% Female. Evolution method isn’t stated exactly, but it evolves through its “bonds” with another Pokemon reaching a fever pitch. It further teases this by promising information on a new evolution mechanic in the future.

The Mini-Movie takes place within a park and a group of Eeveelution Sisters. Pikachu and friends help a young Eevee woo the Sylveon sister, while Oshawott and Meowth engage in a “love battle” in order to win over her as well. The Mini-Movie is said to take place directly before the main film in a city park, and Sylveon and the Eeveelutions will apparently cameo within the main film to aid in the big battle.

Magazine has little speculative blurbs about them. Mentions how Chespin seems to be wearing a “hat”, and wonders if it can be removed. Fennekin’s blurb points out the fluff within its ears and questions if it’s able to hear with all that fluff. Froakie’s questions about the function of the clouds on its back, and wonders if it stores anything in it. Xerneas’ points out the rainbow glow coming from its horns and asks what kind of power they contain, and Yveltal’s mentions how its tail has a third hand on the end.

Next issue will apparently reveal the secret of Xerneas and Yveltal, and the meaning of CHI and PSI.

*There are three New Pokemon revealed advertising New Evolutions and Pre-Evolutions of older Pokemon alongside Sylveon, alongside their Sugimori Art and an in-game screen-shot:

Arutarosu [アルタロス], which is said to be the pre-evolution of Tauros. Normal. Species is Kengyuu Pokemon, “cow-puller”, apparently from “kengyuusei”, the “Puller of Cow Star”. 19.7 kg. 0.9 m. Is a little brown bull, with only one tail, and ears instead of horns. Has a “cowbell” charm on its neck, a circular piece of metal with bull horns coming out the sides. The magazine indicates that it uses the cowbell to lead other Pokemon, and the in-game screen-shot shows musical notes coming from the bell in a battle.

Koorain [コーライン], which is said to be the evolution of Torkoal. Fire. Species is Sekitan Pokemon, “Coal”, same as Torkoal. Very large Torkoal, with black “train tracks” lines running down its neck down its stomach, and around its legs. Has two “smoke stack” horns on the top of its head. Shell is larger, with two openings on both sides which are opened up like shafts, red fire seen inside. 291.8 kg. 2.8 m. Its in-game picture shows a red flame emitting from it in a fight against a Torkoal, Torkoal in the foreground, Koorain in the back, with the magazine pointing out the size difference between the two.

Yamemasu [ヤメマス], which is an alternate-evolution to Wynaut and a counterpart to Wobbuffet. Psychic. Species is the Kibaya Pokemon, “quick-tempered”. Looks a lot like Wobbuffet, with a red zig-zag around its neck as its head is red, and it’s got meaner looking (><) eyes as they’re narrowing downward. Even the eyes on its tail look mad. Its arms are layered like a paper fan, and its swatting them. It’s slightly skinnier, with its legs a bit raised and less flabby. 28.5 kg. 1.3 m. Its in-game picture has it swatting its arms at a Wobbuffet in battle in some kind of attack, and the magazine points out how it’s able to attack on its own unlike Wobbuffet.
    Can you post the link ? I'd like to see it for myself.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    Can you post the link ? I'd like to see it for myself.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon

Tis where I first saw it. Just thought some of it may make for good discussion, even if turns out to be false info.

Tis where I first saw it. Just thought some of it may make for good discussion, even if turns out to be false info.
    Well, we'll see in a few days if it is true, and also if Mr. XY was right.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

I jus realised it is totally fake since the info on the movie is wrongest of wrong.

I seriously hope Sylveon doesn't end up being Female only. That type of evolution just doesn't seem fit for an Eevee evolution to me. Some of the other things do seem interesting though.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

I like the idea/concept of the supposed Torkoal evo, seems to be based on a steam train or more than likely the furnace used in a steam train, pretty original and awesome imo, doubt i would use it since i dislike Torkoal but it's an interesting idea nonetheless.
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

This is definitely interesting info... I read through it without feeling totally skeptical, so I guess I could see some of it being legit. However, I'm not sure about the 100% female thing. And I feel like CoroCoro would introduce more new lines of Pokemon, instead of just prevos/evos for old Pokemon.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:
    Omega Ruby Team:

Friend Code: 0259-1695-4473 (Scott)
    Friend Safari: Steel - Ferroseed, Klang, Excadrill
    X Pokedex: 718/718 - Completed 2/17/14 (Need an Arceus. PM me with offers!)
    Shinies:

Well about eh 100% female thing for sylveon
    I doubt it, although it is extremely feminine
    what if a male eevee grows its bond ?
    I don't think it will have a counterpart now that we've got that trailer.

Also notice sableye is in the movie making friends with ash and co.
    My guess is that GF are hyping the little fella up
    For a new evolution to be revealed....

Which also made me think we are going to get a lot of new evolutions to old pokemon like in gen4

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Hmm..it could be true but i doubt it..

I don't like the idea of Alternate evolutions, when so many Pokemon need an evolution to begin with (I'd make exceptions for only Flaaffy and any gender exclusive evos like Combee)
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

I absolutely can't stand most gender specific evolutions. Some I understand, and tolerate because they seem natural, but others just are plain dumb. Eevee is one Pokemon that needs to be left out of the gender driven evolutions. Come up with something else GF, that's the only thing I really ask.

I'm curious to see how diverse the evolutions for older Pokemon are, on the Generation spread. Will they do what they've done in the past, focus mostly on Generation 1 Pokemon, or will they spread it out to other previous generations this time around.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Seems like just the right amount of information to come out of an issue of Coro Coro still so far from the game's release. The info is pretty tame, too; simply the typings for pokemon we already know about and only three new guys shown.

I know this may mean nothing at all....
    So do not jump at me

After seeing sylveon in the trailer if fell for it even more, really love it.
    I tried spotting something that could indicate its typing
    There was absolutely nothing
    But we found out syvleon can freely move its streamers according to its own will.

During the end of the short trailer I spotted that all the Pokemon jump out of the hole in the cliff with a waterfall... Maybe sylveon can control the wind and make the others float too?
    Or els their just jumping into the pool below?
    But I zoomed in and noticed that sylveon is higher in the air than the rest
    http://postimage.org/image/5u88gggox/

Could mean nothing like I said.....
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    So do not jump at me

But we found out syvleon can freely move its streamers according to its own will.

During the end of the short trailer I spotted that all the Pokemon jump out of the hole in the cliff with a waterfall... Maybe sylveon can control the wind and make the others float too?

Interesting find! I definitely say it's Flying like I originally thought. Do people not realise that the fact it doesn't look like a flying type makes it a perfect one? Breaking the mould and all that!

3/4 days until CoroCoro! CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

So do not jump at me

I noticed that scene too, but they cut it really fast so i dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    I noticed that scene too, but they cut it really fast so i dunno.
    Yeah maybe it means something that it was cut of so quick, a sneaky hint?

Yeah maybe it means something that it was cut of so quick, a sneaky hint?
    Maybe.

On another note, the "corocoro" info are fake, he says the movie is set in neodoll city, but serebii said it's new tork city so prett much the rest is wrong too.

Maybe they tried to make it seem like a normal of flying type, but really it is a ghost type. I mean It's kind of freaky how the bows and everything are made up of flesh, oink is the color of diseases, and it has no pupils like soulless eyes. Maybe it's a new type. I hate the Light type idea but I think Sound would be cool.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

I am thinking it is a flying type as well, the ribbons and name remind me of a flying type. Although I really wouldn't mind any type. A new type would still be cool in my opinion

EDIT: I did notice however that when they are all next to each other Sylveon looked larger than the rest. This physical size difference could maybe mean it is a Pokemon based on physical attributes, like a Fighting type?eeveelutions.jpg
    EDIT2: It does look a lot like a Normal type, but that would be a disappointment to me..
    Last edited by Drohn; 7th March 2013 at 8:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Maybe they tried to make it seem like a normal of flying type, but really it is a ghost type. I mean It's kind of freaky how the bows and everything are made up of flesh, oink is the color of diseases, and it has no pupils like soulless eyes. Maybe it's a new type. I hate the Light type idea but I think Sound would be cool.
    For the points you stated
    JUST GOING OF UNOVA POKEMON
    Bows are made of flesh -
    Cinncino,gothita line, meinshao, (maybe audino)
    Pink disease color -
    Audino ,alomomola, munna line
    "Soulless eyes" -
    Victini, munna line, audino, meloetta

Their just off the top of my head....
    I highly highly doubt that syvleon will be a poison type

I mean it screams normal, but also flying to my but that my personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Drohn View Post
    I am thinking it is a flying type as well, the ribbons and name remind me of a flying type. Although I really wouldn't mind any type. A new type would still be cool in my opinion

EDIT: I did notice however that when they are all next to each other Sylveon looked larger than the rest. This physical size difference could maybe mean it is a Pokemon based on physical attributes, like a Fighting type?eeveelutions.jpg
    Sylveon along with pikachu is standing forward, more than the rest
    Last edited by adamfitz; 7th March 2013 at 8:07 PM.

Sylveon along with pikachu is standing forward, more than the rest
    Oh I didn't notice haha, now I feel a bit silly :P Forget that I said that

Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser. I wonder if information on Sylveon and it's typing will be revealed in the next issue of Coro Coro. If not, i would love either new pokemon, region information or the new evil organization.
    I think Sylveon is either normal or flying. I already gave my thoughts on how the speculation of a light type makes no sense. "light type used starburst on Wailord, it's super effective!" is exactly what i said. It's a very vacuous idea to even consider.

For the points you stated
    JUST GOING OF UNOVA POKEMON
    Bows are made of flesh -
    Cinncino,gothita line, meinshao, (maybe audino)
    Pink disease color -
    Audino ,alomomola, munna line
    "Soulless eyes" -
    Victini, munna line, audino, meloetta
    sylveon is audino.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

What about the movepool guys? If you think Sylveon is whatever type you think it is, what kind of movepool would there be to back it up?

Page 511 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4114615015075085095105115125135145155215616111511 ... LastLast