Page 525 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4254755155215225235245255265275285295355756251525 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,125 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    What robot Pokemon do we have now? :/ I can't think of any except Golett and Golurk, but they're not robots. Genesect like you said is a cyborg.
    i think golurk falls under the catergory of golem than robot?
    it wouldnt be redundant if its done right and completely different from genesect.
    team_magma93

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    how?
    we have had a couple robots maybe that's it
    don't you think like eight monkeys is redundant? (approximation)
    I said 'I think', so it's my opinion. Anyway I counted Genesect, the Klink line and Durant as well as Magezone, Rotom forms and Registeel from earlier gens and I'm probably forgetting a few, but honestly I think that's enough. I'm not really a fan of those kinda pokémon especially not if they're man made. Monkeys make a lot more sense to me and they're in my opinion more versatile concept-wise. Generally I just prefer animal-based pokémon over man made pokémon, but like I said that's just my opinion. I don't think we need another robot-like pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by adl222 View Post
    i think golurk falls under the catergory of golem than robot?
    it wouldnt be redundant if its done right and completely different from genesect.
    They do, I just only thought about those two. :/
    I'd like it if it was done right or wrong. xD

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    I said 'I think', so it's my opinion. Anyway I counted Genesect, the Klink line and Durant as well as Magezone, Rotom forms and Registeel from earlier gens and I'm probably forgetting a few, but honestly I think that's enough. I'm not really a fan of those kinda pokémon especially not if they're man made. Monkeys make a lot more sense to me and they're in my opinion more versatile concept-wise. Generally I just prefer animal-based pokémon over man made pokémon, but like I said that's just my opinion. I don't think we need another robot-like pokémon.
    i think magnezone might be the only one in there that's a robot...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    the robot line is kinda blurry but durant is just a steel bug, rotom is a ghost that possesses electrical appliances and registeel is a steel golem none robots. if anything genesect,klinklang line and mangezone line may be robots.
    team_magma93

i think magnezone might be the only one in there that's a robot...
    Kinda have to agree. Magnezone is definitely a robot, the Regis are based on Golems like Golurk is AFAIK.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

Smash just ended. The preview for next week talked about mewtwo, I fear that corocoro will be heavily focused on a mewtwo event, and therre won't be a lot of infomation revealed on X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Smash just ended. The preview for next week talked about mewtwo, I fear that corocoro will be heavily focused on a mewtwo event, and therre won't be a lot of infomation revealed on X and Y.
    Is that what Shokotan was talking about?
    i thought she was talking about the drawing contest, then the skit involving the TCG and genesect, then the usual battle on BW2 before moving on to the next show.

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    I doubt CoroCoro will focus on just that. They usually have anime, game, movie (if any), TCG, and merchandise news on their Pokemon section, even if there's just tiny bits of info in it.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Is that what Shokotan was talking about?
    i thought she was talking about the drawing contest, then the skit involving the TCG and genesect, then the usual battle on BW2 before moving on to the next show.
    No the preview was after that. Yeah the TCG is part of next week as well as the batles, but there will be a mewtwo segment too.
    Last edited by GDK; 10th March 2013 at 12:40 AM.

i think they should make pokemon based off of baseball, soccer, and football
    that way the athlete trainers in game have some pokes that make sense

I would like to see a pokémon that would be based off a caveman
    Possible typings
    Fighting/Rock
    Rock/Normal
    Normal/Fighting
    Ice/Fighting
    Ice/Rock
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Possible typings
    Fighting/Rock
    Rock/Normal
    Normal/Fighting
    Ice/Fighting
    Ice/Rock
    lol you seem to really want a caveman poke
    i think this is the fourth time i have seem you say this ^_^
    but i agree it would be very cool :P
    i like the typing too btw

Possible typings
    Fighting/Rock
    Rock/Normal
    Normal/Fighting
    Ice/Fighting
    Ice/Rock
    Ooooh, I love the idea, especially if it's a Ice/Rock or Ice/Fighting
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

lol you seem to really want a caveman poke
    i think this is the fourth time i have seem you say this ^_^
    but i agree it would be very cool :P
    i like the typing too btw
    Come on, that would be cool. Especially if it's ability would boost his attack whenever a fire type is out on the field

Come on, that would be cool. Especially if it's ability would boost his attack whenever a fire type is out on the field
    i never said it wouldn't be cool ^_^
    you just seem to REALLY want it

But, wouldn't that ability be overkill? If it were hit by a Fire move, then it would Flash Fire, but upping its Attack whenever a Fire Pokemon is out would be a little too much, but in the end, it is your idea and I respect that.

I hope there's a poke that makes good use of wonder guard. it's a really cool ability that i feel could be used by something with mountains of less weaknesses than shedinja.
    FC:3310 4750 6449

DON'T GET THE OCTOPUSS UPSET! HE MAY EAT HIMSELF!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crash!201 View Post
    I hope there's a poke that makes good use of wonder guard. it's a really cool ability that i feel could be used by something with mountains of less weaknesses than shedinja.
    I think that's the reason Shedinja has it, because of its Defenses. It would be pretty touch to take down a Pokemon with that type of ability and its really strong too.

But, wouldn't that ability be overkill? If it were hit by a Fire move, then it would Flash Fire, but upping its Attack whenever a Fire Pokemon is out would be a little too much, but in the end, it is your idea and I respect that.
    Unless there will be 3 fire types out (1 on your side or two from the opponent, then that would be a total attack boost by 1.5, triple would be 2.5 total attack boost)

I think that's the reason Shedinja has it, because of its Defenses. It would be pretty touch to take down a Pokemon with that type of ability and its really strong too.
    They should have made Spiritomb or Sableye's dream world ability Wonder Guard. :P

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    They should have made Spiritomb or Sableye's dream world ability Wonder Guard. :P
    That would be so banned, but It would be cool for starters to have a 2nd ability besides the dreamworld. Like maybe Charizard, Samurott, and Blaziken could have moxie or intimidate...that's all I can think of.

Honestly I hope that CoroCoro leaks some more info. It has been, what... 3-4 months since it was announced and we have 6 pokemon half of which we don't know the type too. I mean we do have 6 more months but if they release once a month, we won't have much more. come on.

I actually like that they aren't saying much. This, along with the worldwide release means a lot of people will be surprised!
    Mystic Power

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Power View Post
    I actually like that they aren't saying much. This, along with the worldwide release means a lot of people will be surprised!
    True, because many people kept trying to find ways to make roms and different spoilers for the game. I actually wouldn't be surprised that gamefreak don't show any game footage at least 2 months before the release

Page 525 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4254755155215225235245255265275285295355756251525 ... LastLast